OnlyFamily Ch. 03: 1st Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa smiled as she looked down at her friend, lifted her dress up and over her head... of course she wasn't wearing panties... and said, "Just look, for now. Don't touch."

"Okay," Jamie said, as she stared at her friend's pussy. She'd seen this pussy many times of course, but today it felt like this was the first time... since in the past when they'd been naked together sometimes, it hadn't had the same appeal... just women changing from one outfit to another... but now she was in lust with this fully exposed pussy.

"Do you notice how my pussy is glistening?" Lisa asked.

"Yes," Jamie answered. Indeed she did notice the slight sheen on her friend's pussy lips... thus making the pussy even more inviting.

"Do you want to taste my pussy, Jamie?" Lisa asked, bringing her left hand to her pussy and parting the lips slightly.

"Yes," Jamie answered. Today she'd likely be answering many questions, and for Lisa, her reply would always be 'yes'.

"Are you sure you do?" Lisa asked, drawing her friend in like a moth to a flame, in part, by sliding two of her fingers inside her pussy.

"Yes," Jamie repeated. Her eyes were focused on the fingers sliding in and out of this pussy she so badly wanted to taste.

"Here's a sample for you," Lisa said. She pulled her wet fingers out of herself and offered them to her friend, who like a fledgling bird, obediently opened her mouth.

Jamie stared at the two fingers. They were wet with pussy juice, and so the moment those fingers along with their tantalising coating were offered to her, she opened her mouth, closed her lips, and took them in. She tightened her lips around them, and inadvertently moaned at her task, and at their sweet taste.

"Do you like doing that?" Lisa asked a moment later, while her friend swirled her tongue around her fingers, and bobbed back and forth on them like a bitch in heat.

"Yes, so much," Jamie admitted, unable to stop staring at her friend's pussy.

"Do you want to taste me some more?" Lisa asked, sticking her fingers back inside her pussy, loving to tease her friend like this. She was clearly yearning to lick her long-time best friend's pussy.

"Yes! I need more of you, please," Jamie responded, literally salivating in expectation of tasting more of her pussy juice.

"Mmmmmmm," Lisa moaned, as she pumped her pussy with her fingers.

"Please give me more of you, Lisa," Jamie pleaded, with a desperation in her voice she couldn't have been faking.

"As you wish," Lisa said, pulling her two fingers out of her pussy, and dangling them vertically above her friend's head.

Jamie leaned up, looking very much like a fish about to leap from the water to snatch a tasty mayfly from midair, and she sucked the glistening wetness off of her friend's fingers.

"Good girl," Lisa approved.

"You taste so good," Jamie said, knowing the taste on those fingers was just a teasing sample, as she gazed directly into the source of all those delicious juices.

"What do you want to do with this pussy, Jamie?" Lisa asked, utilizing two fingers to part her pussy lips.

"To lick it, to eat it, and to make you come," Jamie said, lustfully, wanting nothing less than to taste her friend's sweet pussy fluids directly from their source.

"You're sure?" Lisa asked. "I don't want to entice you into doing something you'd rather not do."

"What I want is to eat your pussy and to be your lesbian pet forever," Jamie answered, 'pet' being a common term in some of the erotica she'd read.

"You're telling me you want to be my pet, Jamie?" Lisa asked, "forever?" slowly rubbing her clit.

"Yes," Jamie answered, entranced by her friend's fingers and pussy.

"How about being my slave?" Lisa pushed the envelope.

"Lisa, I've known you since we were five, so if there's one thing I know, it's that you'll never mistreat me. So yes. I'll be your pet, your slave, your lesbian plaything, and anything else you want me to be," Jamie listed off desperately. "Just please let me eat your pussy!"

"You mean my cunt?" Lisa taunted, loving that word, and knowing Jamie hated it.

"Yes, dammit. Your delicious, wet, fucking cunt!" Jamie agreed in lustful desperation.

"Good! You look so hot down there on your knees, staring hungrily at my cunt and saying such nasty things," Lisa said, loving this seduction and corrupting her friend. So far, she had no idea whether or not she'd eventually let her friend in on her nasty incestuous secret, but maybe. Jamie needed a good fucking, so her son could do wonders for her.

"Oh God, Lisa! May I fucking please eat your cunt?" Jamie begged in frustration.

"Well, since you asked me so nicely," Lisa grinned wickedly, "go right ahead."

Jamie didn't utter another word, before she buried her face in her friend's pussy... okay, her cunt... and began licking. She didn't know what she was doing, but she was determined to do the best she could... especially once Lisa's sexy scent and her tantalizing taste were filling her nostrils and tongue.

"Oh yes, Jamie, lick my cunt," Lisa moaned, gazing down adoringly at her best friend. She was now also her pet and her slave. Which gave Lisa certain perks, but also some responsibilities. She planned on using this new pet immeasurably, since she knew Jamie would thrive on that, but the jury was still out about whether she wanted to introduce her to Tyra and Marty as her pet... and them to her... as her incestuous lovers!

"Mmmmmm, you taste so damn good, Lisa," Jamie told her, wanting her friend to know how much she was loving her virgin voyage.

"You look so hot licking my cunt, Jamie," Lisa replied.

"I feel so slutty and nasty eating your cunt," Jamie volleyed back, knowing from prior conversations as well as today, that Lisa had a nasty tongue.

"Because you are slutty and nasty," Lisa returned, pressing her hand against the back of her head. "You're my slutty, nasty, cunt-munching pet."

"Oh God, I can't believe we're doing this," Jamie said, as she explored every crevice of the pussy with eagerness.

"We?" Lisa asked. "I'm just standing here sipping wine. You're the one devouring my pussy like a ravenous slut."

Jamie could have pointed out how Lisa had unarguably set all of this in motion by kissing her in the parking lot, then following her home and going down on her in the garage, but that seemed redundant now. Why should she assign blame, when she was so delighted with where Lisa's actions had taken them? So she just focused on the pussy she was licking.

....

Meanwhile Tyra, who was feeling frisky as fuck and really wanted to drive her brother wild, was in a sex shop buying their outfits for tonight. She decided to try on a sexy Supergirl outfit (since they didn't have any Harley Quinn ones), and that Supergirl should go commando today. Once she was in costume, she filmed herself fingering herself and saying into the camera, "I just can't wait for your big fat cock to be inside my cunt instead of just my fingers."

She then sent it to her brother.

Marty was gaming when he got the text, and he saw it was from his sister. Before that watershed moment of a few days ago, he likely would have ignored the text, at least until he'd finished gaming. But that was then, and now he checked it out.

He gasped when he saw his sister fingering herself and talking nasty to him. He then watched it so many times he was killed in COD and got verbally assaulted by his buddy. "Sorry, man," he said, unwilling to tell him why he'd been distracted.

.....

"Oh, yes Jamie, get your tongue in my hole," Lisa moaned. "Tongue fuck me with that hungry tongue!"

"So yummy," Jamie moaned, since eating this pussy was making her own pussy burn... which had never happened while she'd been sucking cock.

"You're so fucking hot as my cunt muncher," Lisa moaned just as her phone rang. "Don't move."

Jamie remained on her knees, licking her lips to savour some of her friend's wetness, as she watched her friend go to the kitchen counter and pick up her phone.

Lisa answered it. "Hey honey, whatcha doing?"

"I just sent Marty a video of me in a Supergirl outfit while I fingered myself," Tyra said, wanting to tell her Mom about it for some reason.

"Nice!" Lisa said. She went back to Jamie and offered her pussy to her again.

Jamie looked up and mouthed, 'who is it?"

Lisa mouthed back, 'Tyra. Now get back to your licking.'

Tyra said, "I think I'll send him videos all day, and tease the fuck out of him!"

"That's a great idea," Lisa said, proud of her daughter's wicked innovation. "But please send them to me, too."

"Sure, Mommy," Tyra said. But then sensing her Mom was holding something back, she asked, "What are you doing?"

"Oh, I'm just sharing a late lunch with Jamie," Lisa said, as Jamie lapped up her 'lunch'.

"I see," Tyra said. "How is she?"

"Here; you can ask her yourself," she said, switching the phone to speaker.

"Hi, Aunt Jamie," Tyra greeted, having always called her that. "How ya doing?"

"Um... I'm good," Jamie said, shocked to suddenly be on speakerphone with her friend's innocent daughter, while she was doing something so unmentionable!

"That's nice," Tyra said. "We need to get together sometime soon."

"Yeah, that would be great," Jamie said.

Lisa pointed to her pussy and mouthed, Lick."

Jamie, her cheeks again burning with shame, obeyed while she began multi-tasking a conversation with her friend's daughter.

"What are you having for lunch?" Tyra asked. She was kind of hungry for some real food as well.

Lisa answered, "We're just dining in at Jamie's house."

"Oh, I see," Tyra said, her mother's vague reply instantly redirecting her thoughts to naughtiness. "I love dining in."

"Yeah, I know you do. I'm just sharing some fish with her," Lisa added, sensing her daughter was already on the same wavelength, and confirming what was really going on, since her daughter knew she hated fish.

Jamie's eyes went wide, upon hearing what even seemed to her like a pretty blunt innuendo.

"Now that you've mentioned it, I'd like some of that fish too, Mom," Tyra sighed, a bit overdramatically.

Sensing her daughter had it the wrong way around, Lisa clarified wickedly, "Then you'll have to stop by for a visit someday soon. She serves the best fish," as she pulled her friend's head deep into her wetness and began slowly grinding on her face.

"Oh, you know how much I love fish, every which way around," Tyra said, since if her 'aunt' was now getting it on with her Mom, hopefully she'd be up for a 69 with her as well... since so far she'd only tasted her Mom's... fish so far. Which, truth be told, was an unfair and likely male description of a pussy's scent and smell.

"I know you do love your fish," Lisa said, before adding with a moan she couldn't control, "but I've got to go, honey."

"Okay," Tyra said knowingly. "Have fun you two, and enjoy your lunches."

"Will do," Lisa said, hanging up, and then gently pushing Jamie to the floor.

"Those were some pretty blunt innuendoes," Jamie said, suddenly lying on her back.

"Fun, wasn't it? And Tyra is way too naïve and innocent to catch on to what I was talking about," Lisa smiled, lying through her teeth, as she straddled her friend's face.

"I hope so," Jamie said, while she watched the inviting peach lowering above her.

I'm sure that if she wanted, you'd eat her pussy too, you nasty, cunt-munching lesbian," Lisa accused, as she face sat on her friend, and then pulled her head into her snatch so she couldn't respond with words, only actions.

Jamie was somewhat bewildered by her friend's wicked words... since Tyra must surely be just as sweet and innocent as she'd always thought... but for now, she just focused on the pussy her face was planted in. She licked and licked, wanting to get her friend off soon... hoping and sensing that Lisa's orgasmic pussy cum would be even stronger and tastier than these current samplings already were.

"Oh yes, don't stop!" Lisa moaned, her orgasm imminent, while she ground on her friend's face.

Jamie had no choice about that, but she also had no intention of stopping, by now desperately wanting to taste her best friend's cum.

"Oh, fuck yes... get ready baby... get ready!" Lisa moaned wildly.

Jamie felt a rush of adrenaline at the evident imminence of the pussy cum she was about to receive... completely opposite from the disgust she often felt when her husband was about to come in her mouth.

"Oh fuuuuuuuck!" Lisa screamed as her orgasm hit, and she flooded her friend's face.

Jamie guzzled down the sweet cum as it poured out of her friend's pussy and into her hungry mouth... and as she'd anticipated, its taste was stronger and purer... even better than she'd imagined, after tasting those samples from Lisa's fingers.

"Oh fuck!" Lisa repeated less forcefully, settling down after her orgasm.

Jamie lapped up all the pussy cum, instantly addicted to its taste, to the task, and to the sensations she was feeling. Her own pussy was tingling with both pleasure and need... something else she never got from a dick in her mouth.

Lisa enjoyed her friend lapping up all her juices for another long, luxurious minute, and then she got off, pulled her friend to her feet and kissed her again... tasting herself on Jamie's lips.

The kiss lasted a couple minutes, before Jamie broke away reluctantly and said, "I can't believe we just did that."

"But we did. Do you regret it?" Lisa asked, admiring the pussy glaze all over her friend's face.

"No," Jamie said without hesitation. "Not at all."

Good," Lisa said, kissing her again. "Because I have some exciting plans for you."

"You do?"

"Yes! For example, the next time we have sex, I'm going to fuck your sweet pussy with my strap-on," Lisa said.

"You own a strap-on?" Jamie asked.

"I own... and often use... several toys," Lisa smiled. And soon she'd have to go shopping for even more of them.

"I don't know what's gotten into you, but you really do seem to be your old self again," Jamie said.

"What's been getting into me... very often these days... is my young stud's big dick," Lisa bragged. "His big, fat cock."

"Jesus!" Jamie said, shaking her head enviously.

"After Charlie died, I'd forgotten how good sex can be," Lisa said. "And I'd also forgotten how hot being with a woman can be."

"I've always wondered about that," Jamie admitted.

"And now you know," Lisa said, standing up, and pulling her friend up as well.

"Now what?" Jamie asked.

"Well, right now, I've got to get going," Lisa said. "Unless you're coming home with me?"

"If that's a serious offer, I'd love to! But not right away. Before I leave Jim, I want to have a serious talk with him, tell him how I've been feeling, and give him a chance to make things better between us... and then we'll see. I think I owe him that much."

"You need to do whatever you think is best. Will you tell him what we just did together?"

"Without mentioning any names, I believe that I will! He needs to know I have some very different options."

"That sounds wise. But no more selling yourself short!"

"Never again!"

"Sounds like a plan. But whatever happens between you and Jim, let's meet up in a couple of days, so I can fuck you."

"You were serious about that offer?" Jamie asked.

"One hundred percent," Lisa said. "The only question is, how big of a cock do you want me to wear?"

"Anything bigger than the less than five inches I'm accustomed to, would be great," Jamie smiled naughtily.

"All of my toys are bigger than that," Lisa said, kissing her again. "Lots bigger."

"Good," Jamie smiled. "Then I have something wonderful to look forward to."

"That you do. So text me when you're available, we can meet at my place or right here again, and I'll give you the fucking you need. And I'll also let you dine on my pussy again," Lisa said, retrieving her dress.

"Don't you mean your cunt?" Jamie asked teasingly.

"Pussy, cunt, orchid, pink flower, whatever. I get nasty whenever I'm horny," Lisa grinned, "other times it doesn't matter," pulling the dress over her body.

"And I want you to be as nasty as you can be the next time," Jamie grinned conspiratorially.

"Oh, I'm going to fuck the shit out of you," Lisa assured her.

"Oh? You're going to pound my arse?" Jamie smiled teasingly.

"Arse! You and your British affectations," Lisa said. "But if you want that bloody arse of yours buggered, I can do that too."

"I'll have to think about it," Jamie said, not having been bent over and ass fucked since college.

"Then once you decide, give me a day's warning," Lisa said. "That'll need a different toy."

"Okay," Jamie said.

Lisa kissed her again and headed to the door. "Love ya," she said.

"Love ya too," Jamie said, still naked from the waist down.

Lisa left, checked her phone and saw her daughter's video. Shit, she too was getting filthy nasty, the darling girl.

Lisa texted as she got into the car: Nice video, slut.

Tyra texted back while she was making another video in her car... with a pop bottle. Did you fuck Aunt Jamie?

Lisa responded: I didn't actually fuck her per se.

Tyra texted back, now with the wide end of the bottle in her pussy: But you ate her pussy, didn't you?"

Lisa smiled: I plead the Fifth.

Tyra laughed while she filmed the bottle in her pussy: Hey big brother, think you can spread my pussy like this?

The slut sister pressed Send, and then she fucked herself to an orgasm in her car in the parking lot of a strip mall. She didn't think anyone noticed what she was doing, but whatever.

Marty was pumping gas into his car, when he got the message. He clicked and gasped, when he saw the bottle sliding in and out of his sister's pussy while she moaned, "Oh, yes big brother, fuck me! Fuck me, fuck me," and, "I'm coming, big brother!"

"Jesus," Marty said, loving the teasing, and really looking forward to tonight's show.

Marty texted back: I'm going to fuck you so hard you'll be screaming my name in your sleep.

Tyra smiled as she recovered from her orgasm... God, tonight couldn't come fast enough!

Everyone arrived home in time for supper, and as they finished eating, Tyra went to the fridge, grabbed a cucumber from it, hopped onto the counter across from the kitchen table, spread her legs, and slid it into her pussy.

"Jesus that's hot!" Marty said.

"This will be you real soon now," Tyra grinned, as she pumped the green fuck stick in and out of her pussy.

"You nasty slut," Lisa said. She went over, took charge of the cucumber, and began fucking her daughter.

"You turned me into a slut," Tyra accused with a moan.

"There's some truth to that," Lisa shrugged, wiggling her ass at her son. "Like Mommy, like daughter."

"Are you going out of your way to tease me?" Marty asked, as he moved behind his Mom.

"Yes. I want you dying to fuck me," Tyra admitted freely.

"I've already been dying to fuck you, ever since the moment I first caught you wearing that hot outfit in front of your fans," Marty told her, as he pulled down his pants, flipped up his Mom's dress, and slid into her pussy.

"I want you to fuck me right above Mommy's face," Tyra moaned, as her Mom fucked her with the thick, long cucumber.

"Hey!" Lisa objected playfully.

"Yes, I'll have enough cock for both of you sluts," Marty promised, while he began fucking his Mom. "But you've got to wait until tonight."