One Night in Xanadu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How could he reach so far up inside me? It was so good and I was loving every second of this. Bliss. Pure bliss to have him taking me like this, his cock pumping into me. I was still tight on him, but his cock has stretched me enough so that now every pumping thrust slipped up inside me without stretching me further. My body has adjusted to his shaft and my body is rippling with pleasure as he has me and my excitement is rising fast for I knew something was about to happen for he was no longer restraining himself.

He was taking me hard now, his member slamming into me, pounding me down into the bed, crushing me. His member was swollen and full inside me. He was larger, he was somehow harder and I was dying from the pleasure of it. My hands clutched at him, he released my legs and my knees once more clasped his ribs, my feet beat a tattoo on the small of his back and his taking was harder now and I knew with a woman's knowledge that he was close. So close. So was I now and I wanted it ... I wanted it and I wanted him, I wanted his culmination.

He is pounding into me and his eyes are watching me intently. There was the pleasure from his cock pumping remorselessly into me and I arched upwards, pushing my breasts at his chest, and there was that growing excitement where his member plunged into me and it was impossible for me to think. Everything was happening to me at the same time.

Pleasure. Pain. Pleasure. Surrender. The Khagan hard inside me, pounding into me. His body, he rides mine hard, as a rider pushes his horse to gallop faster and I was the mare being ridden, being pushed and the Khagan was my rider and I was spread and helpless and I was his and he was giving me everything I needed and taking everything he wanted and he wasn't stopping. It went on and on, and this forecefulness and strength mixed with the pleasure of his cock taking me and beneath him my body was singing, arching upwards and he was moving fast and hard in me, implacable thrusts that impaled me so deeply and he was pushing me and pushing me and I knew ... I knew....

"Now, Altani."

I had no idea what he meant but my body did, my body obeyed him without thought. As soon as the words left his mouth. It's not just his words that sent me over the edge. It was that his cock seemed to swell within me, he thrust hard and the pain-pleasure of his shaft ramming into me hard mixes and combines in a swirling flood within me that propelled me helplessly over the edge.

"Oooooooooaaaaaahhhhhh." I climaxed wildly, my mind overwhelmed by a flaring tide of golden pleasure that rushed through my body, seizing me and washing me away helplessly. It was too much, so much pleasure that it was almost unbearable and I wanted to scream and cry out and wail but it was all I can do to breath as I stiffened beneath the Khagan.

"That is what I want from you, my Altani," and he was still riding me as I exploded around him but now his hands have seized mine and he was pinning them down above my head once more and he was taking me and using me with a controlled strength that even in the midst of my own climax told me that he was holding himself back from what he really wanted to do to me but I didn't care. I didn't. I was glowing, tumbling, beyond thought as he fucked me, and that is what it was now. The Khagan was fucking me for his pleasure, and pleasure it was for me.

"Uuughhhhh." He grunted, pushed his cock hard into me, straining, his body heavy on me. I knew instinctively what was happening and it was happening inside my sex. I was wide open to him as his cock thrust into me, helpless, pinned beneath him, wide open for his taking, impaled and fucked and I know he was as far inside me as he could force himself. I've been fucked and now he was about to finish in me. His cock throbbed powerfully inside my clasping channel, a great pulsing throb that I felt everywhere I grip him inside.

"Ohhhhh." His seed spurted out within me, an eruption that bursts against my cervix where the tip of him is already touching me and to my surprise I could actually feel it inside me. My eyes widened, I jerked, juddered, my back arched, my head arched back, my feet drummed against his butt. My fingers clawed at his arms, clutched at him as that first great spurt of his seed erupts from the tip of his cock and bursts against my cervix, far up inside me.

This was it. Khagan was finishing in me. He was satisfying himself inside me, and in that moment, for the first time in my life, I experienced a man's seed spurting out of his member inside me. It was a sensation that was utterly unlike anything I had ever felt before in my life and it was so good. Those powerful throbs of his cock where I clasped him so tightly within my body, that first jetting flood deep inside me where he pressed against me high inside, a hot flooding spurt that filled me with his creamy seed while I shivered my surrender beneath him.

"Uuughhhh." He grunted deeply and I didn't care about anything except what was happening inside my sex as his member throbbed and pulsed and spurted out his seed. He was moving in me as he came, moving hard, his rigid member ramming into me deeply as another convulsive throb let my sex know I was receiving a second hot thick spurting burst. And another and another. I clung to him, I groaned again and again, I crossed my ankles behind his back now, and I did my best to squeeze him with my sex, milking him. I wanted everything he had to give me. Every drop, I wanted it all inside me. I wanted to drain him of everything he had to give me.

"Ohhhh." I cried out as his seed spurts out from his throbbing member in a copious flood, and I clutched at him, my back arched tautly upwards beneath him, pressing my body to him, and I wanted his culmination, I wanted to experience every moment of his satisfaction. I was experiencing him inside me, his member throbbing, pulsing, spurting and II was delighting in the use he was making of my body. I wanted him satisfied. I wanted his culmination. I wanted to give him as much pleasure and enjoyment of me as I could for to satisfy the Khagan was to win his favor and now that I was his wife, the Khagan was everything to me and I had this night to win him to me, and I would do my best, for had not Borte advised me to do so.

Those hot throbs as he erupted inside my channel had me shuddering with the sheer pleasure of my utter and complete surrender to him. I knew a joy I had never felt before as his member pumps me full of his seed. The joy of surrendering my body for the use of my man. The Khagan. The Lord of All, he had taken me and there was joy in the giving of myself, of being taken and of giving him the pleasure of my body. The sheer helpless joy of receiving his culmination within me.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh." I sighed as his weight sagged on me in his aftermath, and it was a long quiet sigh, happy and sad and full of my longing and my joy, all intermingled. It was over. The Khagan has taken me and he was satisfied, I have given him pleasure, I was no longer a maiden and I was so happy. He has finished and I found myself wondering if he will do this again to be tonight, for I know my father was a man with great appetite for woman, and the Khagan is a man as my father was.

His weight was heavy on me as he subsided, his body juddering on me in the aftermath of his culmination, his cock remained firmly embedded within me. I was glowing in the fading aftermath of my own climax, cradling him between my thighs, welcoming his weight crushing down on me. His muscular thighs continued to hold me open for him, his cock remained inside me, big and still hard. He had one arm under me, his hand under my shoulders. His other hand brushed my face, stroking me gently. His chest pressed down on my breasts.

This was all new to me, but it felt so natural. He panted heavily against my ear, his body was heaving, his heart pounding so strongly that I felt every beat against me. My hands stroked his back and now that he's finished, I wanted him to relax. I wanted to hold him, I wanted to feel him inside me as my own glow slowly faded.I felt wonderful, which was also strange because I thought this would be painful and he had taken me so hard, but there was no pain, that's long gone, superseded by the pleasure I felt as he made love to me.

I was thinking as I lay beneath him. It was so strange to know I was no longer a virgin. That I've been taken. By the Khagan himself. The Khagan was on me and inside me, he was still inside me and he has had me. I am his wife. He's had me, he's taken me and his seed is inside me, and he's brought me to a climax of pleasure so intense I still don't believe how I felt and in the aftermath, I continued to revel in how I felt.

Strange, I've thought of this act so many times, but I've never imagined it would be as a wife of the Khagan, the Lord of All, and I was amazed at my good fortune. I was not a concubine, not a mere tribute-girl to be used and cast aside in shame and humiliation to be used by whoever desired me. I was a wife of the Khagan and I was smiling, for there were no regrets on my part. None at all. I breathed in his scent, felt his sweat on my body, buried my face against his neck, inhaling, my hands stroked his back, his shoulders, his ribs, feeling the hard muscles, feeling the maleness of him.

He was so big compared to me, he dwarfed me and yet I'm beneath him and content, still cradling him between my thighs. Despite his size and weight over me, on me, it was so very good. Exquisite surrender. The words popped into my mind. Yes, that's what this has been. An exquisite surrender of my body. He has made me his. He has possessed me, and I am his.

His nose brushed mine, he was smiling. "My Altani, I did not hurt you?" His voice was gentle.

"Lord, you took me to heaven," I breathed, feeling his heart beating powerfully against my chest as he rested on me. He wa so heavy on me and I like that and I'm smiling and I think of that Han hot water pool in this room. "Shall I wash you, Lord?" For he was as sweaty as I was, and I was not just sweaty, I was coated with the dust of the road and the scent of my Aranjagaan.

"No," he breathed back, nibbling on my ear lobe and I wanted to giggle. "I want to take you to my bed smelling of the steppe and of sex and I will take you again soon, my Altani."

"You are a stallion, Lord husband," I murmured, feeling a sudden stir of excitement. "And I am your mare, to be taken at your will."

"That stallion of yours is superb," the Khagan murmured as he eased himself from me and rolled onto the floor beside me, moving me so that I rested at his side, my head on his shoulder. "I would have his brothers and sisters in my herds."

I smiled, for my brother had sent me to be a mare in the Khagan's herd, but he was not so foolish as to send me with nothing. "My dowry is no doubt in your stables already, Lord. Fifty of Aranjagaan's brothers and two hundred and fifty of his sisters. They followed behind, and his brothers are not Aranjagaan, but they are the best stallions of the Xiongnu, and the horses of my people..."

"Are the best in the world." The Khagan chuckled. "Your father oft told me that, and seeing the horses his tumen rode, I well believe you, my Princess. You come indeed with a dowry fit for the wife of the Khagan, and I am well pleased by this night." Before my eyes, something throbbed and slowly grew and my hand reached downwards, knowing there would be another opportunity to well please the Khagan on this night.

"Again, my Lord," I murmured, my hand caressing him, and I smiled as he rapidly hardened to renewed rigidity under my clasping and caressing fingers.

"Again, my little wildcat," the Khagan breathed, "but this time I will take you to my bed and you will kneel for me."

"Kneel, Lord?" I was not sure what that meant and I was still not sure as the Khagan picked me up and stood with me in his arms, carrying me to his bed and lowering me onto the silken sheets with which it was covered.

"As a mare, my delight," the Khagan smiled at my puzzlement. "On your hands and knees for me and I will take you as the stallion takes the mare," and his hands urged me to roll onto my stomach on the bed and then caressed my firm butt, circling, stroking, teasing downwards between my thighs and I was wet there. Wet and swollen and ready for him, as a mare is ready for her stallion, and now I turned my face towards him and I smiled.

"It shall be as you desire, Lord," I breathed, my hips jerking as my excitement grew, for his fingers were skilled and he knew well how to excite a woman, even an innocent such as myself who had never been with a man before this night.

"Do not think, little wildcat," the Khagan breathed, his erection resting against the back of my thigh as his fingers teased between my thighs. "You will do as I desire and I will guide you."

"Yes, Lord," I moaned, lifting my hips upwards, spreading my thighs a little as my desire grew, as his fingers teased my sex, brushing me as a feather brushes and he raked his fingertip over my labia, backwards and forwards and my wetness rewarded him.

"Is that good, little wildcat," he breathed as a low cry involuntarily escaped my lips.

"Yes, Lord," I moaned, then "Ohhhhh yes," again as he pushed his finger through my entrance and into my sex where I clasped him with slippery tightness, welcoming his penetration.

"Ohhhh," I sobbed, "ohhhhh." His finger pushed, slid, thrust, in and out, caressing me inside, sliding through my entrance, exquisite friction that had my hands clutching those sheets of purest silk, my face alternately pressed into the coolness and looking blindly upwards as my body responded to his touch.

"You will do as I desire, will you not, little wildcat?" His voice was husky now, husky with his pleasure and I knew his pleasure came from mine in this moment and my happiness overflowed into my moans as he brought me closer and closer to that pleasure I had felt in that first love-making.

"Yes, Lord," I moaned, as he moved to kneel behind me, his hands gripping my hips and lifting me inexorably upwards so that I knelt for him and my heart pounded with wild excitement and my sex pulsed wetly as his hardness brushed me.

"Like that, Altani," he breathed, one of his hands gripping my hip, the other beneath me, cupping one breast and his thumb stroked across my nipple, already swollen to a firm peak, and I sobbed with pleasure.

"Yes, Lord," I moaned, shuddering with that pleasure and with the promise of more and my legs were weak, my arms were weak, my head drooped, my face was flushed with heat and excitement and desire and my breath came in panting sobs of delight for I knew I was to be taken, and, no longer scared, I wished and I longed for this taking, and I was panting for him as a bitch pants for her mate, as a mare longs for her stallion.

The Khagan had not yet entered me and already I was nearing my climax, even without him inside me and I longed for him to enter me, to fill me with his hard length, to possess me as he had possessed me before and he thrust two fingers inside me, stretching me around him.

"Ohhhhhhh." My head jerked up and back, my eyes wide, those two fingers thrusting into me, pushing up inside me, stretching me, bringing a sobbing cry from my lips.

"More," I moaned. "Ohhhh please... please.... more.... more." I could hear my own wetness around his fingers as I knelt for the Khagan, and all this, the pleasure, the excitement, the sensations he aroused within me, they were beyond anything I had experienced, and I clung to the bed in helpless surrender.

"Little wildcat, have no fear," the Khagan murmured, and there was a chuckle underlying that soft murmur. "You will indeed receive more."

His fingers eased from me, his hands locked onto my hips, he pulled me closer to him, positioning me a little, his knees nudging my legs wider apart and I obeyed willingly, my back arching, panting now, almost moaning with every breath as he guided himself to me.

"Oh." A soft little cry, I moved, instinctively pulling away as something huge nudged at me there but his hands held me firmly and for a moment, just a moment, I wondered what I looked like to him, kneeling for him, bent forward, exposed, submissive. His. I was his and I wanted him to take from me what he desired.

"Ohhhhhhh." He was there and I bit my lip as his cockhead pushed inwards, stretching me, entering me and as he was the first time, he was huge inside me. My eyes widened at the enormity of that intrusion within my body, the thick solidity that stretched my channel walls around him, my back arched, my mouth opened wide but only a small sob emerged. A small and helpless sob.

. Big. So big and so hard and he was moving. Thrusting, pushing, his hands gently pulling me back onto his length, and I shuddered in helpless surrender as he eased himself slowly inwards. Gentle movements, smooth in and out slides, his cockhead working higher with every movement, slow, thorough, stretching me and big, so big as he gently filled me.

Incredible fullness as he buried his male length to the balls inside me.

"Uuuhhhhh." Now I groaned, stuffed full and his size inside me was enormous, reaching my heart and when he moved, I groaned again and again in willing surrender.

Each of his long slow thrusts send waves of pleasure washing through me from head to toe, and there was no residual pain now, only the fullness of him inside me, the frictioning slide of his movements against my channel walls, the clasping tightness of my sex on him as he eased himself in and out.

His low grunts of pleasure as he took me reverberated through my body, his plunging thrusts slowly becoming more demanding, more forceful, more insistent. Now he was taking me, and I no longer had any control over the noises coming from me. I clutched at the sheets, my head now bowed, my body helplessly his, my sobs and cries and moans coming from my mouth as random noises over which I had no command.

"Let yourself go, my little wildcat," he murmured, and I was aware that my helpless pleasure gave him great satisfaction and I obeyed, I ceased to attempt any control of my body or my voice, and I responded as instinct demanded.

"Let yourself go and be mine," he breathed, and he thrust harder. Harder and faster, plunging deep with those long thick slides, and now I groaned with every movement, my sex clasping him with exquisite tightness, long slippery slides against my channel walls and his hands gripped my hips, moving me on him as he thrust, his thumbs stroked my butt, his voice stroked my soul.

"Altani, my Altani, my little wildcat of the steppe..." His voice said so much more than his words and now he drove himself into me harder, his body slapping up against mine now, the juddering impact, those deep thrusts, his grunts of satisfaction, they gave me such pleasure and those slow-rolling golden waves rose within me, rose and rose and then crested and broke in a cataclysmic release that brought series of sobbing cries from my lips as the pleasure filled me, echoed through me, golden waves filling me as I knelt for him.

Harder, faster, grunting with every plunging thrust, ehe continued to take me and he sought his own release now, and I was helpless, no more than a slippery-tight sheath clasping the rigid thickness of his length as he took me, and I was the mare, he was the stallion and his member plunged and thrust inside me until he shuddered, groaned, released himself in a series of throbbing spurts within my body that filled me with his seed.

"Altani," he groaned. "Take my seed, my wildcat. Take everything."

"Yes," I sobbed, my sex squeezing down on him, milking him for every drop, pushing myself back onto him even as he thrust in and his hands pulled me back onto him with merciless strength and I knew I had been taken, I had been possessed, I was the Khagan's and my body glowed with that golden heat of fulfillment while my mind glowed with happiness.