One Night in Mordor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the uncontrollable spasms that rocked her body, she kept sucking Frodo until she felt his hot cum spurting into her mouth. She gulped it down greedily. Once again, she was amazed at the Hobbit's fecundity - spurt after spurt filled her mouth. She tried to drink it all, but it was too much, and cum dribbled out of and sprayed beyond her lips as she kept sucking him. Frodo cried out in joy, into the black Mordor sky.

Sam, meanwhile, thrust faster and harder against Eladria, until he, too, came. She felt it: the lusty young Hobbit's semen pouring into her and filling her.

All three of them groaned and cried with delight.

For a few minutes more their bodies moved as one, fast at first, but eventually slowing down.

At last, they parted. Eladria's mouth lifted off Frodo's spent cock, and Sam's cock left Eladria's Elf cunt. All three sprawled over the rocks, insensible for a few minutes.

Eladria roused herself first. She stood up, over Frodo. The Hobbit lay on the ground, his cock shrinking. But there was color in his face now and his eyes, fixed on hers, looked alert.

She held out a hand To Frodo. He took it, and she pulled him up. Conscious of his exposure, Frodo blushed and put his cock away, beneath his breeches. Eladria saw Sam, too, look sheepish and dress himself.

Eladria stood naked before the Hobbits, unashamed.

"How do you feel, Frodo?" she asked.

"Better," he said. "What was that?"

"An ancient Elvish ritual," Eladria said. "You are probably the first two Hobbits to experience it."

Now that the sex was over, Eladria noticed the discomfort of the Hobbits about her nudity. So, she dressed herself. After cinching the belt around her waist, she addressed Frodo and Sam.

"I must leave you to fulfill the quest on your own. If I accompany you, I will draw attention to you. I'll try to draw attention away from you, instead. Do you think you can reach Mount Doom on your own?"

"I think so," Frodo said. Eladria observed with satisfaction how much stronger he looked. She glanced at Sam, and he looked stronger, too. Lathlanias worked with Hobbits as well as Elves, she was happy to see.

"Farewell, Frodo Baggins and Samwise Gamgee," she said. "I suggest you move quickly."

"We will," said Frodo, and he and Sam turned, and walked briskly in the direction of Mount Doom.

Eladria ran in the opposite direction.

After a minute of running, Eladria turned around, one last time, and saw the Hobbits, moving swiftly over the black land toward their destination - Mount Doom. Frodo was revived. Maybe it would be enough. She had done what she could do.

To the north, she saw a troop of Orcs, not far away, roving the land for stragglers. She could not let them find Frodo and Sam, so she called out, as loud as she could, and held up her sword in defiance of the fire and smoke and stench and evil all around.

She caught the Orcs' attention. They stopped, and they turned to pursue her.

Eladria ran, to the mountains in the west. The Orcs followed her, and Eladria knew her part of the task was complete. The Hobbit cum spilled out of her and trickled down her firm Elven thighs as she ran. Hope rose in her breast as she sprinted toward freedom in the land of doom.

12