Off to the Races

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a gasp from the other guys when he said that, but he finished helping Beth and her blouse came off and we all got a look at her bra covered tits.

Bob dealt the next hand and this time Jack lost. And he had to remove his pants.

"Hey Beth; would you give me a hand?" he said and stood up next to her. Beth reached over to unzip Jacks trousers, but first she ran her fingers up and down Jack's obvious erection.

"Two can play the 'touchy-feely' game" she said. Again the other men gasped. Beth proceeded to unzip Jack's pants and unbuckle his belt. Finally she slipped his pants down past his hips and let them fall to the floor. We could all see Jack's hard on now because he was wearing tight bikini briefs. There was no doubt in my mind that every cock in the room was hard by now, including mine and I think we were all beginning to realize that this game wasn't going to end when everyone was done taking off their clothes. The sexual tension was becoming very intense.

Beth lost the next hand and she had to take off her skirt. This time Beth went over to Bill and asked him to undo her skirt. He eagerly unzipped and unbuttoned it and then pulled it down. She wiggled her ass at him as it slid down past her panties and I could tell from the look on his face that he was as excited as the rest of us.

There were whistles as the rest of the group caught sight of Beth's thinly veiled pussy. Beth turned around slowly and then moved around the table so everyone could get a good look. Before she sat down she reached down and rubbed her pussy.

"I'm so wet" she whispered, "You guys are really starting to turn me on."

Bob then Bill and then I lost our pants and we each had Beth help us take them off. She treated us as she had Jack giving our cocks a brief caress both before and after removing our pants. After she'd caressed my cock through my briefs she leaned forward, kissed it and then whispered:

"This is my favorite cock in the whole world and I've missed it and what it did to me."

We played two more hands before the game went completely out of control. First Beth lost and John helped her remove her bra. He followed Jack's earlier example and grabbed a quick feel in the process. The guys were appreciative as they gazed at Beth's tits. She was quite comfortable and proudly thrust them out. On the next hand Jack lost again which meant he had to remove his boxers. Naturally he went over to Beth and asked her to remove them for him. She didn't hesitate and began to slip them down. When Jack's rather large cock was visible Beth reached for it and stroked it and then leaned forward and took it in her mouth.

The other guys and I stared at her open mouthed at the sight of Beth sucking Jack's cock. After licking it around the head for a few seconds she quickly had his eight or nine inches in her mouth. It didn't take long before Jack started to moan and then he was shooting his cum into Beth's mouth. When she was finished with Jack she moved over to Bob and started to get his cock out. I took her hand and pulled her over to the bed. She got up and slipped off her panties before lying back on the bed. Bob followed along and planted himself next to her head and in seconds she had his cock in her mouth. I moved between her legs and pushed my cock into her wet pussy. I didn't even take off my briefs; I just pulled my cock out of the slot and pushed it into her.

The other guys gathered around the bed and watched as Bob and I double-teamed her. I pounded away until I came and then I got out of the way and moved back to watch as the rest of the guys lined up to take their turn. For the next three hours it was pure assed suck and fuck. Beth had a cock in her mouth or pussy until she finally said:

"You guys have to let me rest. I'm so sensitive right now I can't take any more."

"That is certainly some hot pussy" Bill said. "I've never fucked such a hot one"

"You got that right" Bob said. "In fact I'm all for skipping the race tomorrow and just stay here and fuck Beth."

"I'm with you on that" Jack said.

"Thanks guys" Beth said as she sat up. "I think I would like to do this again too. I've never felt so fucked out. It's an incredible feeling."

"I hate to put a damper on things" I said, "We can fuck Beth before and after the race, but I for one can't pass up what might be my only chance to see this race."

Bob said "You're right, but if we are going to do it in the morning before the race we best get to bed now so we can get up early enough."

"Amen to that" Jack said and the guys headed out to their rooms.

When they were gone I asked Beth how she was doing.

"How do you feel about what just happened?"

"I feel fine. I really feel fucked out and I do feel like a slut, but I do have to say I had a fantastic time. How do you feel? You are supposed to babysitting me you know."

"Like I could have stopped you once you got started. I did enjoy the hell out of fucking you again. Took me back to our early years. I never thought I'd ever get to do you again."

Just then Beth's cell phone rang and when she answered it. She talked for a bit and when she disconnected she told me:

"That was Mark. He won't be coming. He found out that the next flight out wouldn't get him here until the race was almost over."

"You know what that probably means don't you?"

"What?"

"It means that if you continue doing in the morning what you did tonight it will probably go on all day since Mark won't be here to stop you."

"I'm okay with that."

We crawled into bed and although Beth fell asleep right away I couldn't sleep right away. I laid there wondering how I was going to explain what happened to Mark when we got home. There was no doubt in my mind, none at all that he would find out about what happened. The guys were all friends and they talked a lot among themselves and I just knew someone would let something slip. Before I fell asleep I thought of waking Beth up so I could fuck her one more time, but decided to let her get her rest. She was going to be a very busy lady in the morning.

+++++++++++++++

I was awakened by a loud noise. I reached over to touch Beth but she wasn't there. The loud noise turned out to be the headboard of the other bed in the room banging on the wall. I looked over and found Jack and Beth fucking on the other bed and I noticed that the connecting door to the other room was open. Standing at the foot of the bed and watching the action was Bob. There was a knock on our room door and Bob opened it to let Bill and John walked in. By then I was wide awake and as I sat up in bed I said:

"My room so I claim next."

While Jack was finishing up I told everyone about Beth's phone call and I saw smiles appear on everyone's face as they realized what it meant. Then it became a repeat of the night before until everyone had their turn and then level-headed John said:

"We had better get going. We still have to pick up the chicken and some ice before we head over to the track."

We all finished dressing and packing and I noticed that Beth was putting on jeans and when I saw them I told her I thought it would be better if she wore her denim skirt.

"Why? The jeans are comfortable and if I end up sitting on the ground they will be a lot more modest."

"Yes, but I have a hunch you'll get tired of taking them off and putting them back on before the day is over."

"Why?"

"I'm pretty sure that since you showed the guys what you are capable of they are going to try and get you back to the van a lot during the race."

"Good point" she said as she took off the jeans and put on the skirt. I shook my head in wonder at how nonchalant she had become over having sex with other men.

++++++++++

The traffic was heavy everywhere in town and it took a while to get to the track. We arrived in plenty of time and got a good parking place for the van in the infield. We got the best vantage point we could find and listened to the race preliminaries and cheered loudly with the rest of the crowd when the thousands of balloons were released. We congratulated ourselves for finally being there and our excitement grew as the rest of the pre-race ritual continued.

Jack said "Isn't this where someone's supposed to say that next year we've got to be there in person?" and we all laughed.

The sound of thirty-three engines coming to life gave me goosebumps and finally the pace car led the cars away to begin the parade lap. The green flag dropped at exactly eleven o'clock and the race was on. Five minutes later Beth tapped me on the shoulder and asked me or the keys to the van. I noticed Bob standing beside her with a silly grin on his face and I just shrugged and handed her the keys. Beth returned twenty minutes later, but left again with Bill soon after. When she came back with Bill she was only there for five minutes before leaving with Jack and John. When she got back from her third fuck fest in less than an hour I got a chance to talk to her.

"Are you having fun? You certainly have been busy."

"Yes I have. I don't understand what has come over me this weekend because I've never felt like this before, but I am loving it. I feel like a real slut. I think there is a river of cum running down my legs right now and my panties are a mess. Tomorrow I'll go back to being a conventional wife, but while I'm here I just want to let myself go."

"You really think you can go back to being a conventional wife? I'm betting that since you let yourself go you won't be able to. You have to know that the guys are going to want to continue when we get back home. Bob, Bill and John might not push too hard because it will be close to home and they have wives to worry about, but Jack is single and a dyed in the wool pussy-hound. He seems a bit hooked on you and you damned sure seem to like his large cock."

"I love it. It does things to me that I've never felt before. Damn. This just so weird. I was never like this before. I'm only now starting to think about what it will be like when we get home. The guys will be discreet won't they?"

"Do you think any of them want their wives to know what they have done this weekend? I know Jack will brag about the pussy he scored this weekend, but I've never heard Jack give a name to his conquests. I think you are safe as far as this weekend is concerned, but who knows what might happen if you do any of this when you get home."

The conversation didn't go any farther because Jack came up and invited Beth to join him at the van. They left hand in hand and I just shook my head at the kinkiness of it all. I gave them a ten minute head start and then I headed for the van. I was outside wait when Jack came out and I smiled at him and said "My turn" and climbed in the van. Beth smiled at me and said:

"I wondered if you were going to take a turn." She spread her legs wide and said "Hurry up babysitter."

Beth and I got back to the track just as the white flag dropped signaling the last lap for the leader. We watched and cheered with the rest of the crowd and as soon as the leader finished taking his victory lap we all headed back to the van. We all had agreed to head home right after the race because it was a long drive and the next day was a work day for some of us. We weren't even out of the infield when Jack had Beth on her back on the rear seat and was pounding his cock into her.

+++++++++++

The ride home was a long continuous gangbang as everyone in the van took turns on Beth. There were breaks in the action, but they always ended when Jack started fucking Beth again. We were an hour from home when Bob said:

"This is easily the best weekend I have ever had. I couldn't take this very often, but I for one would love to repeat it next year."

"For sure" Jack agreed. "I vote for doing it again next year; that is if Beth comes along."

"What do you think Beth" John asked. "Ae you willing to do that? I enjoyed it and I sure would love to do it again."

"I would love to do it again, but next year Mark would be with us and my husband just might not want to go along with the program."

"We will just have to find a way to work around that" Bob said. "If everyone is in agreement I suggest we get started on it as soon as we get home. Everybody can do the same assignments we had for this trip. Agreed?"

He got a chorus of yeses and hell yeses. Then Beth said:

"I want a promise from all of you. I don't want to get a reputation back home. I loved being your slut for the weekend and I'm looking forward to doing it next year if at all possible. But at home I must maintain the image of being a lady. Does everyone understand?"

Everyone agreed. They didn't want any problems at home either. With the plans for next year in place the group made themselves comfortable and tried to sleep while I drove. We were about twenty minutes from home when I heard a commotion in the back. I looked in the rearview mirror to see Beth bouncing up and down on Jack's cock. I just shook my head and put my eyes back on the road. It had been one hell of a weekend.

++++++++++

It was two weeks after the race and a Tuesday and when I got to work Bill called me into his office.

"You picked a great day to call in sick."

I'd taken Monday off to get my yearly physical out of the way.

"Why? What happened?"

"Mark came in and quit after calling me all kinds of an asshole and a son-of-a-bitch. He found out what happened over the weekend at the race."

"How? Everyone swore to keep quiet about it."

"I don't know, but he knew. I think he wanted to kick my ass but thought better of it. Anyway, he's gone."

"Shit" I exclaimed. "I hope he didn't do anything bad to Beth."

When I got back to my office I tried calling Beth on her cell, but all three calls went to voicemail. My Monday off had put me behind and I was so busy playing catch up that Beth got pushed to the back of my mind.

I was home trying to make up my mind which frozen dinner I wanted to nuke in the microwave when the doorbell rang. When I opened the door I found Beth standing there.

"Please Mister; would you take a poor homeless girl in? I promise you will like the way I pay for my room and board."

I stepped aside and let her in.

"I suppose you've already heard?"

"Bill clued me in when I got to work this morning."

"I've been kicked out of the house. Since it is all your fault I thought it was only fair that you take me in."

"My fault? How in the hell do you figure that it is my fault?"

"You were my babysitter and you were supposed to see to it that I behaved."

"Yeah! Right! Hang it on me."

"Whatever. Anyway, once way back in the day we talked about getting married so I didn't think you would object to my moving in with you. I seem to remember you liked what you got at the race."

"Yes; there is that and I do have to admit that this place lacks a woman's touch."

"My stuff is out in the car. Want to help me move it in?"

"There is one small problem and you might just want to stay in a hotel until Friday."

"Why is that?"

"The monthly rotating poker game? It is my turn to host it and all of your playmates from the race will be here and as I remember it you said you loved what they did to you, but you wanted to be a lady at home."

"I also said I wouldn't mind doing it again, but not too often and this Thursday will be much too soon. Maybe in six months or so? But that will be up to you."

"Up to me?"

"Yes baby, up to you. You are taking me in so I am your woman now and it will be your call on whether I play with your friends or not."

"Why do I get a choice? You were Mark's woman and he didn't get a choice."

"I guess it is truth time. Mark and I have been drifting apart, but neither of us would pull the plug. I know for a fact that he was cheating on me when he was of on his business trips, but I was settled in and comfortable with my life and I was afraid of making a change. I don't know if things would ever have changed if it wasn't for the trip to Indy. When Jack started getting touchy feely on the trip it was like a switch had been thrown. I cut loose and turned into an absolute slut and then I made sure that Mark found out about it because I knew how he would react. I knew he would kick me out. I pretty much forced him into making the move that I couldn't seem to bring myself to make.

"Of course in resolving the one problem I created another. I'd never been the slut you saw on that weekend. I forced myself to do it just so I would have something to throw in Mark's face, but a funny thing happened along the way. I liked it. I got into it and before the weekend was over I was loving it. The problem is that I know it is self-destructive behavior so even though I loved it I am going to have to force myself to quit or at least slow way down. But again, as I said, it will be up to you. I have no idea of how you viewed the weekend. You may want to share me with your friends. If you do, since I am your woman, I will have to accede to your wishes."

As I looked at her I was thinking "Decisions, decisions, decisions; so many decisions."

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Let Go CEO wife fires husband. What follows is the aftermath.in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
Interdiction Wife doesn't like husband's reaction to her planned date.in Loving Wives
When One Door Closes... Doing the right thing isn't always the easy way to go.in Loving Wives
A Promise Made, A Vow Broken No such thing as a hall pass when it comes to wedding vows.in Loving Wives
More Stories