Not Me...

Story Info
Unfaithful wife explores her darker fantasies.
2.3k words
4.22
25.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jobe13
jobe13
7 Followers

Have you ever wanted to be different? Not a different person, but different from the you of the typical day in/day out that everyone sees. To act in a way that would surprise the people who really know you? To step more than a little bit outside your comfort zone? I believe we all have at one time or another. This is how I was feeling and what prompted me to become someone else.

Let me begin by saying the things that transpired recently are totally out of my character. I am a very private, insecure, faithful, vanilla woman. I have never done anything to be considered kinky or had a fetish of some sort, but I have dreamed about, fantasized, and even hoped for certain things that I had never told another soul. I am happily married and have never strayed from my husband, that is until now. I didn't intend to start out having an affair. And just because I ultimately fucked another man does not mean I don't love my husband. But I was ashamed of what my dark desires had grown into and I didn't want him to be disgusted by them. Or me, for that matter.

I had been online researching different fetishes online and came across a chat room that catered to people who were curious about different things and were wanting answers. Things like bondage, S&M, and other things that even I wasn't even aware of. I was primarily curious about bondage and having pain inflicted on me. I know this might sound crazy but I had begun masturbating multiple times a day just thinking about being restrained and pain being inflicted on my body. I had even gone so far as to do anything and everything I could to make it hurt when I fucked myself with vibrators and dildos. I would find clamps around the house to put on my nipples and my husband's leather belt to slap my swollen clit. I could not inflict enough pain on myself so I became desperate for someone to do it to me. I couldn't cum when I was doing these things to myself because it didn't hurt enough. I would end up finding release by breaking down and using my bullet or massager on my clit. It wasn't what I wanted and I began to get frustrated. I loved when my husband would get really aroused and fuck me from behind because he always fucked me harder than he usually did during our weekly sessions. It still wasn't enough. I had a need that wasn't being met and I was to the point that I was going to find a way to meet that need, no matter what.

I began talking to this guy in the chat room I mentioned previously. I still don't know his name but his screen name was DominateHer. It all started slowly. When we were talking, he would answer questions I had about bondage. He told me how he got introduced to this lifestyle. He would tell me about different situations he had been involved in and I was intrigued. We began private messaging each other and he would tell me all the things he could do to my body. If horny had a scale of 0-10 I was at a 25. I could have cared less who this man was or what he looked like. I just wanted to meet him so he could abuse my body, to hurt me and then fuck me anyway he wanted to.

I had become bold and brazen. One night while my husband was at work, I messaged this guy and asked him to meet me somewhere. He agreed to meet me at a hotel in a city about 50 miles from where I live. I didn't want anyone to know I was meeting another man and I sure as hell didn't want it getting back to my husband because I do love him and don't want to ruin my marriage.

He told me to be looking for a silver BMW with blacked out windows. He arrived the same time I did and I started to get nervous. Would I be able to follow through with this? What if he saw me and decided he couldn't fuck me? I'm a big girl...not morbidly obese but I have some meat on me and have no desire to be a skinny rail. He climbed out of the car and I knew right away I would have no problem being aroused by this gorgeous specimen that has met me with the sole purpose of making my fantasy come true. He apparently didn't mind what he saw in me because he continued to walk toward me with a devilish grin on his face.

He spoke "Are you ready for this?"

I was more than ready and all I could do was nod. He grabbed me by the wrist twisting my arm behind my back. I was more than a little surprised but extremely excited now. He led me to the front desk. He was definitely going to be my dominant from here on out. He spoke to the clerk exclaiming he had a reservation and had already registered. The clerk simply asked for his ID and handed him the key card. He still had my hand behind my back and he lifted it up enough to make me gasp. It hurt but not as bad as I wanted it to.

He led me to the room on the first floor. As he reached to open the door he pushed me hard into the door shoving his body against mine, pinning me so I couldn't move. I could feel his already hard cock press into the crack of my ass. It was too soon to cum but I wanted to.

He whispered hotly in my ear, "There is only one rule, if the pain gets too much for you, the safe word is 'chocolate'. Do you understand?"

"Yes" I whispered back. He pushed us both into the room, spun me around, pulled my shirt over my head and tied my hands with it. The shirt was tied so tight I couldn't move my hands but still had good circulation. He pulled a gag out of his back pocket and gagged me. All I could think of is how would I yell chocolate if he hurt me.

As if knowing what I was thinking he whispered in my ear again, "I promise you, you are not going to want to use a safe word".

As I stood in my half bra and tights he simply looked at me. No, he stared at me as if memorizing every inch of me. He was a man of few words, but his actions...My GOD!!!! Without speaking he reached down and pulled my shoes off one at a time and slowly pulled my tights down. He left my panties on and paused at my mound, inhaling deeply. I knew he could smell my juices because my panties were soaked through already. He continued to undress me except for my undergarments. He grabbed my hair and shoved me onto the bed. I hadn't noticed before but he had a small back pack with him. He laid it on the bed next to me, unzipped it and started unpacking it. There were wrist and ankle cuffs, rope, a blindfold, nipple clamps, a suction cup of some sort, a leather paddle, a cock ring and huge dildo. I was thinking to myself that I hoped he wasn't going to fuck me with that thing because I could tell it was going to hurt. Who was I kidding? I did want him to fuck me with it and anything else he pulled out of his magic bag.

"Now the fun begins" he growled.

He rolled me over and untied the shirt, placed the cuffs on my wrists and ankles and tied them to the frame of the bed spread eagle. My legs and arms were stretched out as far as they could go. Not only was I wet, but being opened up like this I now had my pussy juices running down my thighs onto the bed and in the crack of my ass.

I moaned softly because I still had the gag in my mouth. My nipples were exposed because of my half bra. They were so hard and tight that my areola was half its normal size. I could see him pick something up and I realized it was the nipple clamps. He placed one on each nipple. Oh, how it stung and burned. I could feel the sensation all the way down deep inside my vagina. He tightened them down a little more until I whimpered. They hurt so bad but the pain caused my whole body to tingle. He tugged on the chain between them pulling my nipples and stretching them until I thought they would pull off, but the pain continued to be a major turn on.

DominateHer asked me "Does that feel good my little whore? Do you want me to continue?"

"Um hum" was all I could verbalize. My breathing was becoming faster. I started to wiggle because the pain was so stimulating I couldn't lay still.

"Oh, I have so much more in store for you" he hissed.

The other clamp I saw lying next to the bag was now placed on my stiff throbbing clit. I can't explain the mixture of pain and pleasure that overcame me at that moment. My lips became so engorged that they felt like they were pulsating. My pussy juices were pouring out of me and I could feel the heat rising from between my legs. The clamp tightened down on my clit as it slid into its final resting place. I now wanted him to fuck me so hard that I could feel it all the way from my soaking wet pussy to my heaving chest, but he wasn't through hurting me.

He placed a pillow under my ass so as to elevate my pussy up off the bed. He proceeded to lean over me and began to pull my pussy lips with his teeth. This was pure torture and I loved every minute of it. He nibbled and sucked my lips so hard that I would swear they were hanging out of my pussy at least a foot.

"I see that tight little cunt begging to be fucked, and rest assured I will, but I think you have been bad and need to be reprimanded" he said. He removed the gag and clamp from clit and tied me up laying on my stomach with my hands and wrists tied together on either side of my body. Before I could catch my breath, I felt the sting of the leather paddle on my ass cheek. The sting was pure bliss.

"Count them" he said, with unquestioned authority in his voice, which I would not dream of resisting.

"One" I mumbled.

"Louder" he commanded.

"Two" I screamed, and the licks continued until I reached 20. My ass was red and swollen. He smiled and said "Now that you have no doubt who is in control I'm going to show you what you have been missing". He rubs his fingers between my lips and gets his fingers nice and wet and begins stroking my asshole. He grabs the huge dildo and pushes it into my pussy. My pussy stretches to accommodate the massive rubber cock and the opening to my pussy stings with the shear girth of the dildo. He begins to fuck me hard with it slamming it deep into my pussy. I can feel it hit bottom and I'm still begging him to fuck me harder. My pussy swallows up the rubber cock like it is devouring a last meal.

"I have something else for you bitch" he yells with his teeth clenched. This whole time he has continued rubbing my asshole, so it is ready when he plunges his rock hard cock deep inside my ass. I take in a sharp breath and scream. He never slows down but starts grudge fucking me in my ass and in my pussy. I love the feeling of being full, of both holes being fucked hard. It is painful but pushes me to the brink and I cum!! I'm talking full body orgasm....my toes curl, my body shakes and my pussy clamps down on his hard cock. It is so intense he beans to yell that he is going to cum all over me. With the next stroke he pulls out and shoots his load all over my back and in my hair, as he continues to pump his cock with his hand until every last drop of cum is running down my back. He begins to rub his cock on my ass and in the cum and then spanks me with his cock. He lays across my ass and back and the cum coats his stomach. After a few minutes, he moves in front of me and orders me to lick the cum from his stomach, and I oblige by sucking up every last drop. He unties me and hands me a towel and begins to dress. All I can do is watch and lay on the bed, spent and hurting from the fucking I just received. My pussy is so swollen and sensitive I don't even put my panties back on. He and I leave at the same time with the understanding that we will get together once a week, same place. I get home and take a shower, being extra gentle with my ass and pussy. When my husband gets home I greet him at the door and start sucking his cock like I can't get enough. When he cums, I am a greedy whore and guzzle every drop.

"What has gotten into you?" he asks. He appears to want to ask another question, but then thinks better of it. "Never mind don't tell me because whatever it is I like it and please, whatever you do, don't stop!" he exclaims.

"Don't worry," I whisper into his ear, his cum dripping from my lips, "I won't!"

jobe13
jobe13
7 Followers