Nika Dominates Her Prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally tiring, Katya pulled out a Wartenberg wheel. She touched one of the spikes to remind herself just how sharp they were. Rolling the wheel up and now Gennady's inner thigh, she watched as the pins almost pierced his skin. He reacted as if he was being electrocuted. She grabbed his cock and moved the wheel down the shaft and along the head. The sharp pins dug deeply into the soft flesh. Gennady struggled like a mad man. Why was the girl doing this? He couldn't believe that the evening had moved from such divine pleasure to this torture so quickly. The pain was terrible. He simply couldn't take any more of this. It was like nothing he had ever experienced. The girl must be mad, quite insane. How could Sofia possibly think it was erotic? This had to stop.

Whatever Gennady thought, he was going to have to take a lot more pain before the evening was out. Katya had just about recovered her strength, so took out a riding crop and gave Gennady a rapid twenty strikes.

Nika came out of the shower in her silk robe. She kissed Katya and looked at the man for whom she had played the prostitute. This was the bastard who had caused her Mistress so much unhappiness. Picking up a black leather paddle she gave his calves a vigorous beating. Her blows were if anything even harder than Katya's.

If this was bad, it was going to get worse, a whole lot worse. Katya was enjoying herself. Nika helped her as she buckled on strap-on. They had taken an age debating how large the dildo should be and in the end Katya got her way. It was huge, she only hoped it would not tear him, she didn't like blood. But this was going to be the ultimate humiliation. Katya felt him flinch when she touched his raw bottom. As she eased his buttocks apart, he realised what was about to happen and fought like a tiger. But all he did was exhaust himself. Katya clasped his thighs and eased the dildo into his arse. Gennady tried to tense his rectum, but this was never going to work. Overcoming his initial resistance, Katya rammed the dildo into his anus. She wished she could hear Gennady's screams. But his pained grunts were some compensation. She took out her incredible frustration with every thrust. The mental satisfaction of causing the bastard pain was matched by the physical pleasure of the dildo pressing against her pussy. God she was enjoying this! Her nails dug into his thighs as she fucked him. She put all her might into each thrust. Her pain and anger were concentrated in each lunge. This was worth any amount of therapy.

Nika had never had a man at her mercy before and was finding the whole experience deeply stimulating. But it wasn't fair that she had done all the work and Katya was having most of the fun. So she after quietly asking her Mistress' permission, she took one of the candles and walked over to the bed and slowly poured the boiling hot wax over Gennady's back. Then over his buttocks. The poor man bucked with pain, as the hot wax touched the raw welts. Nika loved the sound of his muffled screams. She slowly poured the molten wax between his buttocks. Then took his penis and dribbled it over his scrotum. Gennady was simply frantic with pain.

Now for the finale. Katya leant over Gennady's prostrate body and thrust the dildo into his arse with all her might. She hissed, "Don't". Her second thrust was even harder, "fuck". The next was followed by, "with". Her final thrust used all her remaining energy and she cried, "me." in Gennady's ear. Gennady had never felt this sort of pain. He bit on the gag as he tried to master his agony. It was as if his rectum was being stretched beyond breaking point. The force of the dildo was even worse. He heard the intense bitterness in Sofia's voice, but could not understand why she was so angry. They had been getting on so well. What could he have done to deserve this terrible torture?

Looking down at Gennady, Katya thought he should have something to remember her by. So pulled his injured buttocks apart and viciously inserted a butt plug into his rectum. She smiled as he cried at this further humiliation. As the plug had a black, vinyl ponytail attached, Katya thought it looked rather cute.

After such heroic exertions, Katya was exhausted. Those who said revenge was dish best served cold, didn't know anything. She felt on top of the world. When the gossip got around about Gennady's humiliation, and she would ensure it did if he didn't do the 'sensible thing', people might think twice before taking her on. Tired though she was, she felt wonderful. She had immensely enjoyed torturing Gennady. A sexual high she had never experienced before. Pure and simple sadism. It was a totally different feeling to the elation she got after playing with Nika. Now she was simply enjoying causing pain, with Nika it was an erotic form of domination between two loving individuals.

Katya collapsed on the sofa. Seeing this, Nika brought her a very welcome cold glass of champagne. Nika snuggled up close to her Mistress and they gazed at the prostrate Gennady. They were both excited by the success of their plan. Katya put her long arms around her slave and gave her a long, lingering kiss. God she loved her. Nika felt her Mistress's thigh, moving her hand up until it reached her panties. She then eased them aside and stroked Katya's very aroused pussy. Katya desperately wanted to take her slave to bed, but knew it was dangerous to stay in the Hotel for too long. Anyway the poor girl had had just endured a hell of a session with Gennady. So pussy would have to wait until after they had eaten. Let the minx recover some of her energy. But there was no way they were going to leave a half empty bottle of Pol Roger. As they drank they couldn't help giggling at Gennady's muffled cries of pain. He heard their laughing, but couldn't quite make out his tormentors' words.

To ensure that Gennady did not wriggle free, Katya and Nika attached his wrists and ankles to the bed with old KGB handcuffs and leg irons. Katya then gave the chain between his legs a good pull, thereby ripping the clamps from his nipples and balls. She was deeply gratified at how Gennady bucked in obvious agony. So he could evidently still experience pain, even after all they had done. They then began to scatter a few mementos of the evening around the room. By the end it looked like a scene of wanton debauchery.

As she surveyed the room, Katya gave her dear little genius Nika a huge hug. It had been a brilliant idea. She was also touched that she had volunteered to play the whore and perform such demeaning sexual acts with the bastard. It was a dangerous presumption, but Katya thought her slave was ever so slightly devoted to her. Katya did a final check that Gennady was well secured before they left for a celebration dinner. As she did so, she simply could not resist giving his raw buttocks another good slapping. She smiled, she thought she could really come to enjoy a good bit of sadism.

When the maid knocked loudly on the door of suite 362, she received no reply. But as it was midday she wasn't surprised, so opened the door with her passkey. Walking in, she was struck by the sheer mess; Champagne bottles and ladies' underwear lay all over the floor. Walking into the bedroom, she saw a naked man lying quite still on the bed. He didn't move, so her first thought was that he was dead. She rushed over and was relieved to feel his pulse. But she didn't want to get involved in something like this, it was well above her pay-grade. So she rang Mr Mironoff, the duty manager and dumped the problem on him.

Discretion is one of the most important attributes for managers in top hotels. Mironoff had seen many scenes in his long career, but this was worse than most. As he entered the room his eyes noticed a line of coke on the coffee table, a pair of nickers on the floor, an escort agency's calling card on the table and a vicious strap-on dildo by the bed. Mironoff pulled on some latex gloves and removed the blindfold and gag from the guest's mouth, "Good morning sir. Might I be of assistance? Perhaps you would you like me to unlock the handcuffs? The maid is very keen to clean the room."

Gennady tried to control his anger without success and croaked with some vigour, "I don't know where the fucking key is. So stop gawping and release me."

Mironoff started to look for the key, but after a few minutes gave up. He called Maintenance asking them to send someone up with a hack saw and bolt cutters. It seemed an age before a man in overalls entered the room. Discretion is not universal in the lower reaches of the service staff and the man didn't bother to hide his amusement. He tried to cut the chain between the manacles with his bolt cutters. But without luck. He mumbled something about them clearly being FSB issue. So he sat down on the bed and started to saw. This took almost an hour. Neither he nor Mironoff had been prepared to touch the dildo that was protruding from Gennady' backside. There are some services that even the Metropol does do run to.

When Gennady was freed he took himself off to a shower. His whipping and the wax had hurt like hell, but this was nothing compared to the pain of having been viscously raped. The pain and more to point the sheer humiliation was terrible. He was a still very angry by the time he arrived in Mironoff's office. The manager started by apologising for how long it had taken to free Gennady. He said if they had known his 'companion' was one of the less respectable 'practitioners', they would have stopped her leaving the hotel. But he shrugged saying a place like the Metropol attracted a large number of pretty girls. Gennady did not want to listen to this unctuous crap. His arse still felt almost unbelievably painful. He just wanted to leave and try to forget about the whole evening.

As the manager finished his spiel, he slipped the bill across his desk, evidently somewhat embarrassed. It was huge, Mironoff explained he had taken the liberty of adding some generous tips for the maid and maintenance man to ensure their 'discretion'. Gennady thought of refusing to pay, but this would merely extend this terrible scene. So he pulled out his wallet, in passing noting that Sofia had stolen all his cash, and paid by credit card. The cash meant little to him, but he still wondered why Sofia had 'flipped'. They had been getting on so well up to the moment when for no apparent reason she started whipping him. It was his luck to meet up with a deranged teenager.

Three days before the WFL Board meeting, Katya made an unannounced visit to Gennady's office. She tried to sound concerned as she explained, "Gennady, thank you for seeing me. Something has cropped up and I think we may have a problem." Without more ado, Katya handed over a thin dossier. Gennady flicked through the pages; a photograph of him snorting coke from Sofia's pussy, another of him kneeling naked at her feet kissing her boots, an affidavit from the maid mentioning drugs and the escort agency card, the bill for the room and a printout of a (faked) website, showing Sofia in her bra and panties offering her services at $1,000 per night.

"I am informed the video evidence is even worse. Clearly I do not care about my own position, but I believe that this could do a lot of harm to WFL if you mounted a takeover."

Gennady was silent. As he listened to Katya he tried to work out if it had been her voice who had growled, 'Don't fuck with me' in his ear. It could have been, he simply wasn't sure. The bitch was more than capable of paying Sofia to entrap him. But then the whole scene could have been Sofia's idea of 'kinky sex'. The strange thing was however awful the night had been, and it must qualify as amongst the worst of his life, a part of him still yearned to see Sofia again.

Bringing himself back to the present, he knew he couldn't let the pictures be given to his fellow directors. They would have a fit if they saw them. He just could hear their hypocritical comments about, 'inappropriate conduct' and how he should 'consider his position'. Gennady knew he had to concede with as much dignity as he could muster. Flicking through the photographs as if they were of little or no interest, he said, "Clearly what I wish to do in my private life will be of little interest to the Board. This said, the more I have seen of WFL's finances the less I have wanted to take over the company. As such I propose to gradually reduce my stake to ten per cent. Therefore it would no longer be appropriate for me to become CEO."

Katya tried to keep her voice level, "I think that may be for the best. But I am sure the Board will miss your sage advice." She knew she could not trust herself to avoid gloating over her victory for long, so quickly brought the meeting to an end.

Leaving Gennady's office, Katya went straight to her favourite jewellers on Tretyakovsky Proyezd, where she picked up a piece she had commissioned to celebrate her success. That evening she presented Nika with a beautifully crafted solid silver slave collar, on which her name was spelled out in gold. She really could not imagine life without her slave anymore.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ooooh

Loved this part of the story! Glad Katya got her payback xox

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Nika is Sold to a Lesbian Mistress A naive girl is transformed into an obedient slave.in BDSM
The Spinster and the Boy Ch. 01 A sour old bitch and an innocent young man.in Mature
Miss Emma Pt. 01 A beautiful dominant and boy pet re-establish a relationship.in BDSM
Bella Finds a New Tenant to Enslave Bella subjugates her young tenant.in BDSM
Boy to Bitch and Beyond Ch. 01 The new girl at our school turns me into her sub.in BDSM
More Stories