Nights with Her, I Love the Most

Story Info
A bound girl is toyed with by her long-time Mistress.
2.8k words
4.36
30.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moan parts my lips, pulling against the firm bindings against my wrists. The caress of the ribbon loving, yet still managing to hold me out to my Mistress' whim. Damn that beautiful creature.

"Oh you know just how much I love seeing you like this, Darling~" A voice coos from beyond the bed, followed by a teasing chuckle.

"Y-yes, Mistress, I know." A stutter taints my voice, as it usually does when I'm spread out for her like this. Gosh it'd be deathly embarrassing in front of anyone else, but her? She could see me inside out and I'd love the feeling still. Her loving, lustful, commanding gaze crossing over my flesh just makes me tingle. I shoot my back up with a short moan, nibbling down on my lower lip. As much as she makes me tingle, so does the ice she teases me with. Damn her, damn her all the way up to heaven.

I shudder, a content sigh dancing through the air, my Mistress' teasing giggle joins it.

"Forgot I like to use this, didn't you?"

"Yes M-Mistress, I did." What, I'm not going to lie, am I?

"Well, we'll keep it to a minimum then, pet, wouldn't want to scare you away from it so soon..." She coos, the ice leaving my leg, the cool air breathing teasingly across my flesh, up my thigh, before she presses it down against my hood, forcing a sharp moan from me.

I again pull on the bindings, my legs pulling against theirs, arms doing the same, the shock of the icy touch sparking through my body. Slowly, it numbs, then I feel the ice withdraw.

"Now we can get started, Darling." My Mistress chirps contently, leaving a sharp slap against my thigh, sparking another shudder in me.

"A-ah... Th-at was th-the warm-up...?" I speak, being quickly rewarded with a strike against my other thigh, a yelp escaping as the flesh tingles.

"Pardon you, Pet, it seems you have forgotten something." She growls towards me, her usual coy, mischievous expression replaced with a firm scowl.

"P-pardon me, u-uhm... M-Mistress!" I correct myself, receiving a nod in approval.

"Good." She speaks rather forcefully, a shudder striking me as the words enter my ears. I lay my head back, taking a moment as sensation slowly returns to my numbed button, closing my eyes and taking in a few deep breaths as I wait - Not like I could do much else, tied and spread like I am. Time passes, waiting, and waiting, I slowly open my eyes in a flutter, trying to move my head around to try and find my partner. "Mistress?"

Time only continues to pass, I writhe and wriggle against the ribbon, before a familiar clicking of heels can be heard, alongside the creaking of the door. She wasn't wearing those before, at least I don't recall hearing them.

"Eyes closed."

"Y-yes, Mistress." I nod with a short sigh, closing my eyes as she requested, a shudder again coursing through my body as the clicking of the heels draws closer. The bed presses down beside my legs, her warmth crossing into mine with her proximity, slowly moving up, first it dances by my legs, then she moves up, by my hips, then nestling over my chest.

"Stay still, mouth open."

"Yes Mi-" I attempt to speak, being quickly muffled by the insertion of a crumpled heap of fabric, coated with a rather familiar taste, my head then being lifted as the equally familiar straps of a blindfold are circled around the back of my head, my Mistress drawing my hair through it so it doesn't get caught.

"There's a good girl..." She humms softly, her warmth rolling off to my right side, then fading slowly away.

I let out a muffled moan through the fabric, shuddering again in mixed curiosity, and a spark of eagerness. The clicking of the heels circles the room, echoing in the air, I sway my head to follow it, feeling my face blush deeply.

"What are you waiting for, Pet? Are you expecting something else, hmm?" Mistress speaks, in her trademark teasing tone.

"Mmnghh~" I respond through what I can only assume to by my Mistress' damp undergarments, given the taste and texture. Maybe that's why she was gone for so long?

"What was that, Pet?" She continues, the heels closing in on the bed.

I repeat the muffled moan at my Mistress' request, she offers an uncharacteristic, gentle humm. Something seems a little off.

"Well, Darling, how about we soothe that sore of yours, hmm?" She offers a coy chuckle, longer than usual. The heels click around from my side, further away towards the base of the bed. The bed inclines again as I feel my Mistress' warmth return, but this time, accompanied by touch. The distinct touch of a tanned, polished leather, smooth and soft, meets my flesh. The feeling melds into the shape of a hand on my thigh, gently kneading, another hand materialising at my waist, this one not clad in leather, but something softer; silkier.

The silk-clad hand draws up my figure, fingers dashing teasingly against my skin, nails ever so slightly grazing, circling around just below my bust, before the kneading at my leg stops. The bed shifts as my Mistress makes a move, I feel the leather clad hand strike down on my right breast, a shriek rolling through my throat, with little sound escaping ever so slightly beyond the makeshift gag.

"Depending on what you do, my little whore... You'll be rewarded, or punished... Do you understand?"

"Mm... Mmph Mmphsphmmph." I again attempt at speech, offering a nod at her words.

"Good girl..." My Mistress coos, the silken grip curling slowly up my bosom and taking it in a tender grope.

I allow my eyes to roll in the temporary bliss, body offering a few short breaths in recovery to the strike. Another teasing giggle enters the air.

"Clap your hands for me..."

Wow, okay. I try my best, I really do, tugging desperately against the tightly bound ribbons keeping my wrists in place, a few grunts escaping.

"Such a disobedient little girl... Writhing around instead of following such a simple order..." With that, she claps. Once against her own hand, the second against my right breast, the sharp sting causing me to kick up, another yelp struggling past the gag at the strike, flesh beginning to burn and throb.

"Mm... Tell me what you want, Pet, and be sure to use your proper formalities..." She again giggles, feeling both hands knead at my breasts, the right significantly harder than the left. Now, this is something that I could do, so I get to work.

"Ph-mmeaph phmm mm, Mphphhh~" I coo through the gag, probably about as good as it'll get. I tense slightly in anticipation, she simply rests above me, teasing.

"Good." She responds rather simply, flicking my left nipple gently with her hand, I coo playfully, but my ecstasy is so rudely interrupted by a strike at my right bosom, causing yet another shriek to emerge.

"But not good enough, Pet. You know well I have high standards."

"Mngh... Mmph, Mmphpmss" I whimper weakly, finger still circling my nipple, the leather-clad hand still pressed firmly against my stinging breast.

"That's two strikes, pet. Figuratively, and literally. One more and you're 'out'~" She leans in closer as she speaks, voice fading into a near whisper, the implication causing me to shudder. What does she mean by that? The few times I would crave to be able to read someone's mind.

"My dearest pet, I would love it if you were to kiss me on the lips..." She whispers into my ear, before I feel her breath drawing back. Sounds lovely, kissing your lover on the lips. Less so when the placement of her lips is completely out of your control, with no sight to guide you, or hands, or legs, to help you move, at all. Total roll of the die here, but I'll take it. Slowly, I lean my head forward, pucker my lips as best I can whilst keeping my Mistress' sweetened garments in my mouth, and hope for the best.

I lean forward as far as I can, shuddering as I pull against the bonds, letting out a weak whimper as I wait, lips puckered, blindfolded, and completely bound, waiting, and waiting. My strength waivers, another whimper escaping before I feel my Mistress' lips bless my own, her arms circle my frame, entering a deep embrace. Slowly, she pulls from the kiss, the silk-clad hand slithers down my torso, past my belly and along my shaved crotch, before she slowly begins to circle my hood with a single, nailed finger.

"Good girl... So eager to please..." She whispers softly into my ear, nibbling on the lobe before she lays me back against the bed.

A short sigh escapes past my Mistress' soiled garments, eyes fluttering beneath the blindfold as I shudder beneath her, leather hand moving from my breast up to my shoulder, holding firm as her other hand circles, and circles. Slowly she presses a finger teasingly past my petals, teasing at the wet walls of my nethers. Glistening in pleasure, my petals quake around her pressing finger. Mistress' free fingers start to tease at my labia slowly, curling, massaging. I wriggle my hips in retort to her pressing.

"Still, pet. I didn't say the rule was off." She growls, the leather glove been pressed more firmly against my shoulder, drawing a weak nod before I tense up, holding my hips still.

Another giggle comes from her at my response, speeding the pressing and prodding of her finger inside of my tunnels, another finger creeping past my entrance to join it in assault, a content, withdrawn sigh coming past the bit panties.

"Careful, pet... One strike left..." She teases, a soft touch at my hood causes me to tense up even more, love-button beginning to emerge from beneath it.

"Mm-hmm..." I squeak, lip quivering as I struggle to hold still, but a flick at my clit causes an undeniable shock of pure pleasure, bucking my hips up as a moan spills past the gag.

"Ah... Naughty girl..." The Mistress teases, fingers slowly withdrawing from my tunnels, shortly after feeling my own wetness being brushed against my cheek. How embarrassing.

"Strike Three." She states, striking down on my stinging breast for a third time, a desperate yelp coming past the panty-gag. "Such a naughty, naughty little girl..." She teases. "And do you know what happens to naughty pets?"

"Mngh..." Is all I can manage to respond, wriggling as the stinging pain rings through my body, then offering a shake of my head.

"They get taken..." She giggles, in an almost childish manner.

"To the pound" She continues to giggle. The only appropriate manner I can respond is to let out the most audible groan I can. She tries, but definitely not enough.

She huffs at my response, I mean, come on, what was she expecting? The leather hand is removed from my breast, and the heat of her body slowly fades, heels again joining the floor as she exits the room.

Again, time passes, this time in blindness, and mostly silence, weak whimpers and moans escape my lips as I wait, stinging breast and teased nethers begging the open air. The door again creaks open, heels returning to the floor, stepping swiftly over, mattress dipping by my legs, her body heat leaning over me, breath crossing my self-wetted face.

"I know this isn't your favorite thing, pet, but it is a punishment, and I do so adore how it makes you writhe~" She purrs, her body drawing closer, heat mingling with my own, before the soft touch of the tip of a 'well-loved', silicone toy dashes across my petals. Oh my.

A deeply content sigh passes through the panties, eyes rolling behind the blindfold as the toy slowly presses its way inside of me, guided by my Mistress' hips, bucking in retort to the advances.

"Someone's a little greedy tonight, aren't they..." She teases, heat drawing closer as her body pressed against mine, kissing at my neck. Even during a punishment she's so sweet, how in the world did I get such a loving lady to agree to this, and enjoy it? Well, doesn't matter how, she's here now, and she's just asked a question. I nod in response, and she offers a coy moan, teeth pressing softly against my flesh.

"Mm... Adore your honesty, Pet..." She whispers softly, quickly thrusting the rest of the toy inside of me, and I arch my back up in reply.

I clench my legs as best I can around the lingering toy, feeling the sharp gaze as I twitch and wriggle with the length resting inside of me. Short moans escape from my muffled mouth as she holds still, more so than I ever could, before I can feel the reverse end of the toy begin to slowly vibrate, working from the inside to tease at not just my, but my Mistress' nethers.

"Th-ere we go..." She purrs quietly, withdrawing the toy slowly and beginning to thrust it back in, her hands coming to my bust, the leather grip this time lacking, instead having two silky grips groping my chest.

The thrusting of the silicone toy continues, slowly vibrating from the force of what I can assume is a vibrator on the other end, the soft tingle adding to the pleasure of the length parting my wettened walls, all the while I emit slow moans.

"Good, good girl~" She purrs towards me, drawing one hand away from my chest, and starting to move it down my frame. Knowing her, I know exactly where it's going to go, and I certainly look forward to it. Her hand slithers nearer and nearer to my crotch, fingers edging closer and closer to my love-button.

A sharp moan pushes through my throat, past my Mistress' garments as her finger touches against my sensitive nub, a spike of pleasure shooting through my body, tensing up against the firm bindings holding my body against the bed.

"Mm... Something wrong, P-pet?" I hear her asking of me, a light stutter betraying her firm stature. I shake my head as best I can in response, and she coos in response.

"Well, remember you need to ask before y-you climax, or you won't b-be able to for a week~" She states, I weakly nod in response, hoping that I can hold out long enough for her to bother taking out my gag, or giving me permission.

"Mmphsrphh~ Phhph mngh Ngh Mmph?" I moan past the gag, and I hear a moan in response

"Wh-what was th-at, Pet...?" She coos, leaning in and taking a short, teasing bite of my neck. "I-I couldn't qu-ite hear you~" She continues on, spiking a shudder through me. I try again to speak beyond the makeshift gag, but the Mistress' seasoned garments continue to muffle my speech, no matter how close to my peak I draw closer, body shuddering in ecstasy as my tunnels grip against the Mistress' pressing toy.

I try one more time to let out a request, my Mistress plucking the undergarments from my mouth. "Go, girl." She coos, before quickly pressing her lips to mine.

My nethers quake around the thrusting toy, my torso tensing up, flailing, then tensing again, body tugging and pulling against my bindings. My hands clench with the rest of my body, toes curl and intense, heartful moans fall into the kiss. My hips buck in retort to the continued thrusting, tense walls gripping tightly, lubricant leaking past my shuddering petals, and yet my Mistress does not relent. Her thrusting continues mercilessly, if I could time it I swear she was going even faster than before. Her fingers brush, flick and pinch at my love-button, drawing my peak out as long as I can handle it, before my peak comes to a blissful conclusion, releasing my lips from their embrace as I feel my Mistress pull away from me. I feel the toy withdrawing from my tunnels, letting out a quiet whimper with a buck of my hips into the open air.

"What do you say, Pet?" She confidently croons in asking.

"N-ngh... Th-thank you, M-Mistress~" I purr at her request, a quick shock of pleasure shooting through me as she pokes at my clit again.

"Good girl, mouth open." She commands, and I obey. My mouth is again filled by the soiled garments, and I let out a short purr.

"Bed time now, Pet. Don't have too much fun without me, okay~" She purrs, before the clicking of the heels leaves me, as I was when she last entered. Held in place by four sturdy ribbons, mouth filled with my Mistress' underwear, eyes blocked by a tight, but soft, blindfold. "I'll collect you in the morning!" I hear through the door, and I let out a loud moan in response.