Newly In Charge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A splash of water shot onto her left breast. CFO James had grabbed a glass of water and splashed it onto the whisky spill. "Gotta chase the whisky," he said with a fake apologetic face and the glee of excitement of a little boy. The water soaked through the white blouse fabric. The fabric turned translucent. The baby blue lace bra underneath it appeared. She was being undressed in front of her staff. Her intimates were visible to everyone. They all saw it. They all stare at it, leered actually. Like horn dogs, they oppressive energy filled the room. She was all by herself alone in the corner, the young girl surrounded by the old, big men.

"You old farts," exasperated words rang out of her. When she heard herself say 'farts,' she realized that she had crossed a line. She had said something unacceptable. And then she realized that she was drunk. She couldn't control her words. She panicked a bit that she couldn't hold her words in and things would spill out of her.

For a moment, she was weak. CMO Mark seized the moment, "I think we've all heard enough come out of that pretty mouth. It's time that something goes into it." He swiftly leap forward. Alex was completely stunned when he reached under her skirt. For a moment, she was dazed. The next, he pulled down her stockings. She quickly grabbed for the side of her stockings to fight back. The struggle was so fast and fierce that she couldn't get a word out. They were tearing at the stockings. They ripped. She only got a little thread. He got the bulk of it. When she opened her mouth to protest, he stuffed the stockings as a ball into her mouth. She struggled against him, but he was 200 lbs. and she was 90 lbs.

He snapped his belt of in a single motion. The rush of the leather slithering through the belt loops ended in a sharp snap. He placed the leather band over the stockings in her mouth and wrapped the belt twice around her head before he closed the latch. So gagged, she could only get muffled sounds out.

He grabbed her at her waist and lifted her into the air with the help of CTO Harry. The two tallest of the men held her body in the air. Her arms and legs were trying to flail, but each hand and each arm had a strong brawn on it that controlled the way her body could move. They pulled her grain pencil skirt down her hips and over her ivory, unblemished legs.

"Is this too rough," asked CHRM Don?

"Nah," replied CTO Harry. "We paid her for full access to everything. You stuff anything you want up her ass. If she cries and chokes on your dick, you can keep fucking her throat. She gets paid for it. After that stripper on Christmas went ape shit and we had to pay her three million hush money, the lawyers make them sign ironclad agreements that we can use and abuse them however we please. That's why the strippers got uglier until this beauty came along."

Alex was on her back on the king sized bed with the 800 count cotton sheets. CFO James was at the head of the bed and holding both her hands down so that they were spread overhead and to the side like a goal post. Gagged and immobilized, the three men except for CMO Mark were staring at her body, crawling all over, taking in the youth, taking in the sexy curves, and relishing in the disheveled clothing. CMO Mark pulled his slacks down to reveal his hard-on. The skin was ashen gray because of his Indian heritage. There was an upwards curve to the shaft, and the head was an oversized mushroom.

She brought her knees to her chest so that she could wind her legs up to push the approaching CMO Mark away. CTO Harry quickly reached for the swift ankles to restrain them, but CMO Mark shooed him away, "Let go! I like a good struggle." With that CTO Harry moved away. Alex struggled her leg more furiously. And the tall CMO Mark worked the weight of his body over Alex. He wedged and forced his body in between those legs and relished them brushing and pushing against the side of his body. He loved to feel her wild mustang spirit fight under him and hold onto her.

With a tense, struggling face, he steadied his penis enough against her pussy to get the head into position. And then she felt that she was wet. The whisky had loosened her. The whisky had let her joy of sex come to the surface. Despite wanting to restrain the man and her knowledge that she shouldn't have sex with them, her body betrayed her general horniness that she was carrying around with her day in and day out.

"Feels fantastic," exclaimed CMO Mark as if he were penning a Yelp review.

"I want in on it," said CHRM Don. He got his pink cock out and loosened the gag around Alex's mouth.

That moment, the suite door opened. Mindy stepped in pale as a ghost. "Guys, we might have a problem. I got an e-mail from the estate attorney, and he used a female pronoun with Alex. Either, his secretary mistyped or we were misled by our gender bias."

The executives looked confused but also untroubled by Mindy seeing the scene. Mindy stepped towards the bed comfortable as if she had been around her bosses fucking strippers regularly. Mindy sat down on the bed. She carefully peeled the pantyhose out of Alex's mouth.

"I didn't get your name when you came in. What is it?" Mindy asked with formal tone that contrasted the lurid scene.

"I am Alex."

*

The story is inspired by urbanslut's story "The New Boss."


12