New Shemale Stepmom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," he agreed weakly. Almost bonelessly.

"So which will it be?" she asked as she really reamed his hole.

"Two, aaaah, two, I'll suck your cock."

"You want the cock that's currently buried in your asshole to go directly from there into your mouth?" she asked, finding nothing hotter than someone willing to suck a cock that was just in their ass.

"Yes," he admitted, willing to do absolutely anything to avoid being bred, feeling that even after everything he'd allowed to transpire today... going to that extreme would make him appear very gay... especially to himself.

"Yes what?" she asked, still fucking him, and thus increasing the danger of his being bred, like it or not.

"Yes Mommy," he said, his words tasting like vinegar as he spat them out.

"And you'll swallow my load?" she asked, even though her plan was to dump half of the load down his throat, then spew the other half onto his face... it would be more humiliating that way.

"Yes Mommy, I'll swallow your cum," he agreed reluctantly.

"Good. Now that's settled, beg your Mommy to suck her big cock so you can swallow her load," she demanded, as she bucked her hips into him hard a dozen times. (Thus yet again bringing herself closer to launching his greatest fear... breeding him after all!)

"Ahh ahh, Mom...Mommy," he moaned, his physical pleasure from getting fucked all-consuming even after his orgasm. "please allow me to me suck your big cock and drink your cum."

"Again, but louder," she demanded, really reaming his asshole.

"Mommy, Mommy, please!" he begged with a loud moan, "please let me suck your big cock and swallow your cum!"

"Okay sweetie, since you asked me so nicely," she agreed, pulling out and admiring the huge gaping hole she'd just finished drilling... he'd now be taking dick in his ass for the rest of his life, she just knew it. "Now be a good boy and lay on the floor so Mommy can fuck that foul mouth of yours with her big cock."

Kyle slid off the couch and lay on the floor as his stepmom lowered her big booty onto his face. "First, kiss my asshole," she ordered, as she spread her generous ass cheeks wide.

"Gross," he said.

"Do it now slut, or I'll tear your ass apart and breed you like a bitch," she threatened, obviously meaning every word.

Kyle, knowing she wasn't bluffing, licked the tiny asshole.

"Good boy," she said. "I'm reasonably sure none of your Dad's cum is still there from when he bred me this morning."

"Gross," he repeated, even while he kept licking her asshole, surprised by the slightly salty taste of sweat.

"You couldn't know this yet, but being bred feels fucking amazing," she said, as she repositioned herself so she could fuck his face.

"Aren't you going to wash that thing first?" he asked as her cock pressed against his lips.

"Nope, you're sucking my cock fresh from your ass. Ass juice and all, just like you agreed to. Now suck!" she ordered.

Kyle received the filthy cock into his mouth.

Fátima began twerking her big Latina booty so she could face fuck her bottom boy.

"Oh yes, cock sucker," she moaned, "you're the perfect two-holed bottom boy."

He hated that term, he hated the pleasure he'd already embraced, he hated that his cock was hard, and he hated how much he loved her cock in his mouth and the way she was dominating him.

After a couple dozen thrusts, Fátima really working over his mouth, she declared, "Oh, baby. You're gonna make Mommy cum real soon!"

A couple more rough thrusts, and she deposited a load in her stepson's mouth, making Kyle gag as she face fucked him hard and deep, her balls bouncing off his chin as she came down his throat.

"Ahh, fuck! Eat it, you fucking cocksucker!"

He had no choice but to swallow, while just as planned, she pulled out and spewed the rest of her load on his face!

"Gross," he repeated, as some of her cum went directly into his eye.

"Just marking my territory," she explained, as she slid her cock back into his mouth while it was still twitching, generously allowing him to suck out any last remnants of her semen.

Finally she pulled out and asked, "So do we have an understanding going forward?"

"Yes," he said, the aftertaste of her cum lingering in his mouth.

"Yes what?" she asked, loving to look down at him all defeated and dripping with cum.

"Yes Mommy," he replied reluctantly, ashamed that he longed for her dick back in his ass.

"Good boy," she said, "now clean up our mess."

"Yes Mommy," he repeated, his body aching, but his dick still throbbing.

EPILOGUE

Kyle hated to admit it, but even after fucking four girls during the next two weeks, nothing sexually normal satisfied him anymore... he constantly longed for a dick to suck, and for a cock in his ass.

So sheepishly one day, while his dad was out, he begged her to fuck him again. She generously obliged, this time breeding him, and thus he discovered the thrill of breaking his prior taboo. Again he came from getting his ass fucked hard.

Knowing she couldn't continue fucking him, at least not at the frequency he now needed to be fucked, she set him up with a transsexual friend, Miranda... who was a dedicated top... just what he needed.

They hit it off, and Kyle became a complete bottom for Miranda, yet these days whenever they're not in the bedroom he treats her like a queen... just like his dad treats his stepmom.

On occasion Miranda and Fátima spit-roast him, since Kyle simply can't get enough cock... but of course only shemale cock. After all, he most certainly isn't gay!

The end