New God Rising - Ch. 01: Anointed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was in an underground palace with an insanely attractive woman telling him he was the latest reincarnation of God.

It felt like a rush of hundreds of buzzing bees in his head that made his heart beat way faster than it needed to, and he just noticed he was hyperventilating and started feeling light-headed.

"My Lord! Oh my goodness, oh no, shit shit shit! What do I do, what do I do?"

The girl was panicking but to her credit she pushed through it and came to his side immediately, taking his arm and guiding him to the large, red plush armchair/throne in one corner, helping him sit down before rushing off.

"Ill be right back getting water!" she managed to shout out over her shoulder before vanishing up the stairs.

Daniel's head was spinning... no, the entire room was spinning. He was having a dizzy spell brought on by hyperventilating from a panic attack over being told he's God while sitting in a fully stocked BDSM dungeon that the previous Godhead probably stocked and used Himself.

... God likes BDSM?

~I mean... I like BDSM.~ Daniel pondered to himself. ~and apparently I am God.~

Jesus this was weird as fuck.

wait.

Was Jesus a part of this? Where did facts begin and fiction end??

As if knowing more questions needed answering, Analeigh returned with a glass cup halfway filled with ice cold water.

"My Lord, I... damn it, I mean... screw it, here please, take this and sip! Don't gulp it!"

Her cheeks were shiny from crying again, and her eyes looked so big and wide and glistened with concern. Daniel was always an intuitive individual, and he knew instinctively she genuinely cared for him with every fiber of her being, fuck, she worshiped him.

It illicted an emotion inside him he had never felt before. It felt warm, and fulfilling. It made his chest ache, almost, in a weird way. Almost without even thinking, Daniel reached out with his one free hand and gently caressed her cheek to wipe away the tear trail.

She blinked in surprise, her eyelashes fluttering as the gentle gesture completely took her off guard. Was this really the same soul that claimed her all those years ago? This one was so... nice.

Analeigh coughed, and turned her head to one side as she started to blush. As she did, Daniel noticed she had a faint speckling of freckles across her nose and upper cheekbones that became more noticeable behind her reddened cheeks.

"uhm... Sir?"

Daniel blinked and refocused on Analeigh's eyes, and then followed her pointed gaze at the forgotten glass in his other hand.

"oh... right." He took a few sips, and found it very refreshing, but his mind was still not satisfied with the amount of knowledge he had gained.

"Okay, I have some questions. First off... Jesus?"

She shook her head. "Nope, not a Godhead. He did possess a large part of the Godheart, and was able to understand a piece of the Truth, but not all of it."

huh. interesting.

"O...kay... uhm... oh! right... how old are you exactly? I'm sorry for asking it's just I've been trying to work the math and its not adding up."

Analeigh smiled shyly, her knees shuffling from where she was kneeling down beside his throne.

"It's alright M-... Sir. The last Godhead took me in the year 1978. I was 18, so... oh. I guess that makes me 60 years old, hehe!"

She giggled, clearly amused by that snippit of information while with Daniel it caused the swirling mass of bees to return with a vengeance.

"You... uh, you... you're sixty years old...?"

"Yes, Sir....oh! Right! I'm sorry Sir, I should've mentioned, my mind and body were fixed in place by the last Godhead. He said He prefered me this way and wanted to keep me like this forever."

She giggled again.

Daniel's brain had almost had enough but then from behind all of this strange craziness he remembered something important.

"Shit! Lyla! She's back at the trailer and I forced her to shut up and..."

wait, he did do that didn't he? He wanted Lyla to shut up and not speak anymore, and he had been pulling back on the urge to deck her across the face with a haymaker. In that one explosive moment he not only took away her voice, he had used something inside himself to smack her hard enough to almost send her through the wall without even touching her.

Analeigh nodded, and smiled sympathetically, laying a hand on his arm. "I was told the Anointing is almost always a violent one. But you needn't worry about the girl. Where we are, Time doesn't flow. We exist outside of it."

...

that was too much. that was it. the nervous system now properly overloaded decided it was naptime.

The last thing Daniel saw the blackness closed in around his vision was Analeigh's face as it reverted to panic watching her new Godhead faint right in front of her.

He could hear her screaming out something but he couldn't figure it out... no, it wasnt a time for figuring anything. it was time to sleep...

12