New America the Sufferage of Men 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the meeting saying, "Gentlemen, with the successful capture of arms and ammunition by Sam Cooke and his team, we now have the supplies necessary to execute a four pronged major offensive against the tyranny of the New America government."

Bill Johnson patted Sam Cooke on the shoulder, "Good work Sam. I've been waiting a long time for this."

"Contained on the thumb drives," I said, "are the plans for the attack by each region. Tonight we review the coordinated plan of attack together and then you take your regional plan back to brief your teams. In the event one of your plans is compromised, the remainder of the plans will stay intact."

I handed them each a thumb drive and then turned on a portable projection unit and shared the summary objectives.

"Before I get into the plans, "I paused to say, "One of our overarching objectives during the execution of these plans is to expand the rebellion of equal rights for all Americans. During our coordinated attacks our mission target is of upmost importance but while in the process of securing the target, we need to give every man the opportunity to join us in the cause. Think about our individual plights and know that they are also suffering the same. If we can gain their support we will gain strength to hold on and achieve our dream."

The Colonels were all in agreement that increasing our numbers along the way increases our chances of success.

"Let me now reveal the Operation Returning Freedom gentlemen. Colonel Dexter and his team," I said, "will seize control of the Gulf Port Cities and take control of the nation's fuel supply. The timing is planned first to draw armed forces toward you and away from the primary target."

I clicked forward to the western states map and said, "Colonel Dodson will execute a four pronged attack in the west on the Port Cities of LA, Seattle and San Francisco. In addition, he will be securing the Hollywood media outlets."

I continued, "At the same time, Sam Cooke will be securing the Chicago trade center and assist Colonel Johnson in the East by securing the New York trade center and media outlets plus the Atlanta media outlet. Timothy Harper will take control of Denver. "

"Colonel Johnson and I will coordinate attacks on the Capitol Building and the Whitehouse and seize control of the New America government," I said, "Beginning the steps to restore the Constitution of the United States of America."

The men were exuberant and a little apprehensive that the day is nearly upon them to achieve what they had been dreaming about for years now.

I continued to provide a detailed briefing of each aspect of the plans and the next night we all made our way back to our respective bases to begin readying the troops.

Operation Returning Freedom

Addressing the Troops

On the appointed day I sent a message to the four regional commanders to get their fighters in position for Operation Returning Freedom. Colonel Johnson and I positioned our troops at a staging site near Washington DC. Once we and our supplies were in position I checked in with the other regions for a Situation Report (SitRep). Once I was confident we had all operations in place I arranged for one final briefing before starting the offensive. Using secure communications we conference call the Colonels and their fighters in for final instructions.

I positioned myself in front of the camera and said, "Gentlemen and Ladies among us, the day we have been longing to arrive for over five years is now upon us. Our male population has suffered under the corrupt female leadership of New America and it is time to restore the rights and freedom of all Americans and restore the laws of the old republic of the United States of America. Tonight we commence Operation Returning Freedom! Tonight we begin the fight to bring New America to its knees! Tonight we begin the fight to restore the Constitution of the United States of America! Tonight we fight for OUR freedom!"

I paused as cheers erupted among my fighters and those at the other locations

When they had calmed down enough to hear again, I said, "Tonight we make history! Tonight we right the wrongs! Tonight we begin Operation Returning Freedom with the assault on the Gulf Coast. Good luck, Godspeed and win back our country!"

I saluted the camera and our fighters and left the room to our war room to monitor the progress of Colonel Dodson's fighters.

First Strike

Colonel Dexter's fighters were in place surrounding the Port City of New Orleans and Maya Reed was in place surrounding Houston. Under the cover of darkness they attacked and took control of all oil refineries and the ports. They quickly set up defensive positions and set traps for anyone trying to infiltrate their positions. The New Orleans police force responded to the attacks but were ill equipped to offer a counter offensive so just set up a makeshift perimeter.

I was monitoring the activities in DC and as expected, a flurry of activity began at the Whitehouse with military helicopters frequently coming and going. Colonel Johnson was monitoring activities at the Pentagon and they too showed a flurry of activity.

The first strike had the desired response and we were certain military forces were being scrambled to the south based on SitReps from numerous military bases. Unfortunate for New America, when males were removed from all office positions, it included pilots and there were insufficient female offices trained to pilot the transport aircraft. That left movement of troops by ground and also left opportunity for FF I-II to hijack or delay the false government's troops on-route with coordinated efforts. That night and the next day, three trains carrying soldiers and five convoys were stopped by FF I-II forces and the officers detained. In keeping with the plans is to expand the rebellion of equal rights for all Americans. All male soldiers were given the opportunity to join the uprising to restore the government of the United States of America. Those who agreed went back on the trains and headed to support the first strike and disable the female led police force. Those not willing to participate were detained along with their female officers. The same occurred for the truck convoys with the men and equipment joining us from one convoy and redirected to Atlanta, another to Houston, another to New Orleans, and the final two to DC.

At the same time a coordinated assaults were laid on three prisons in the south. Once controlled, and with defenses in place the officers and uncooperative male soldiers from the raids were transferred to those facilities for detainment while the uprising continued. The FF I-II fighters analyzed the records of the prison populations and freed those in Classification 6 without criminal records to immediately join the cause.

Meanwhile the news stations lit up with stories about the port city assaults.

The Corrupt Shall Fall

The second night Colonel Dodson's fighters execute a four pronged attack in the west on the Port Cities of LA, Seattle and San Francisco in the same manner as Colonel Dexter did the night before.

At the same time his fighters were also securing the Hollywood media outlets while Colonel Cook's forces secured the media outlets in Atlanta and New York. Colonel Cooke also secured the Chicago and New Your trade centers.

At the same time Colonel Johnson coordinated an attack on the Capitol Building and the Whitehouse with overwhelming force. The inexperienced female officer's command and control system quickly collapsed when the subordinate males offered no resistance. Oppressed, naked males helped usher our fighters into the buildings and quickly take control.

All of the females in the buildings were rounded up and detained along with any uncooperative males. I took a small team to the war room to find the entire female led cabinet and the President cowering with fear. We restrained every one of them and I led the President and Vice President to the oval office. My technology team quickly set up a broadcast and with all the media outlets now under our control conducted a live broadcast.

With a retrained President and Vice President behind me, I addressed the nation from the President's desk.

When the camera went live I said, "Yesterday the Freedom Force I-II started an operation named Operation Returning Freedom. With almost no loss of life and little bloodshed, the oppressed males of New America executed the start of plans to dissolve the unfair and corrupt laws enacted by this administration. This operation culminated in a coup. New Americas is not more and beginning today, we start the work to restore the Constitution of the old United States of America. We will transition back to a government of the people, by the people, and for the people. A government which stands for equality and for liberty and justice for all people of this great land. Today we begin and process to orderly transition from the corrupt systems established by the last two Presidents. Today we begin the process to restore the First, Second and now Third Amendments. We begin the process to return position, property, monies and goods to those stripped during the formation of the corrupt laws of New America. We begin the process to restore peace and order to the great Nation of the United States of America. I appoint former Senator William Johnson as the interim President of the Unites States to execute this very difficult task. It won't be easy. It won't be as fast as we'd like. It won't make everyone happy. What it will be is RIGHT! I promise you tonight. IT WILL BE RIGHT! You will be hearing more in the coming days as the restoration process begins. I thank you in advance for your patience, I thank all the men and women who helped to restore the freedom for all people, and God bless THE United States of America."

I stood up and offered the seat to Bill Johnson and quietly left the room.

Postscript

It had been a rapid erosion of male rights that led to the rebellion to restore the United States of America. The effort of restoration was even more rapid as the false government and laws quickly crumbled.

Interim President Bill Johnson immediately created a temporary cabinet consisting of a diverse representation of both males and females with various ethnic origins. He temporarily suspended and power of all branches of government, including the Supreme Court until all offices and positions were restored to those held at the end of 2020, when the United States of America was dissolved. He suspended the New America Constitution and immediately restored the Constitution of the United States of America. He signed executive orders remanding all property confiscated as a result of the erosion of the First and Second Amendment rights. He signed orders protecting females from retaliation from males who returned to their positions of authority, with the exception of allowing charges to be brought for criminal abuse of a male to be thoughtfully heard and settled in a court of law.

As soon as the 2020 members of government were restored to their positions he ended the temporary suspensions and got the government working again.

A special election is scheduled to be held in one year to elect a new President and all Congressmen and women and Senators in the same cycle as at the end of 2020.

Former President Emeline Watson and her entire cabinet was investigated and eventually convicted of corruption and are all serving an appropriate prison term for their level of involvement.

Former Speaker Caroline Gates was convicted of corruption, collusion and sexual abuse of numerous men, Including Bill Johnson and she is also serving time in prison.

Captain Flynn, Captain Sara Ellis, Lieutenant Rita Hernandez, Master Sergeant Leslie Philips and Sergeant Taylor, along with others like them, were convicted of abusing males and were sentenced to prison time and court marshaled from the military without pension.

In addition of being removed from the CEO position, Cynthia McAdams was convicted of abusing males and is now serving time in prison.

Maya Reed was awarded a Metal of Freedom and accepted the task of dismantling the Gene Pool facilities. She and Dexter Morris are engaged to be married in the month of May.

Rita Stallworth and Robin Waring were convicted of abusing males and are also serving time in prison.

Patricia Collins was convicted of making false statements and abusing males and is serving time in prison. The judge along with many others were removed from the bench and disbarred.

Warden Melissa Dorman and Captain Romano were both convicted of abusing males and are serving consecutive sentences in prison.

Many other women not featured in my account had been convicted of various crimes against the male population. The most egregious were given prison time, others received probation and still others had their sentences commuted by the interim President.

Interim President Bill Johnson and his wife reconciled and she has moved into the Whitehouse with Bill. She is happy to have regained her social status in Washington DC and is graciously fulfilling the role as First-Lady.

Dexter Morris is the National Security Advisor in Bill Johnson's interim Presidency.

Richard Dodson is a member of the Joint Chiefs for Bill Johnson.

Sam Cooke is back at CEO of Axion and serves as a special advisor to Bill Johnson and his Energy Secretary. Bill and his wife divorced and he obtained full custody of his three children and has restored pre-New America order to his household.

Ben Wright and Keira Hamilton are still in business together. Ben received his property back with restitution from the government and they are happily re-married as Mister and Misses Wright, and are expecting their first child.

Timothy Harper -- Returned to his family and now runs the family construction business along with his father and two sisters. His mother changed her view on the New America government the day she told him to go on the run and supported the FF I-II resistance through the transition.

Me, I also got all my property and holding back with restitution and took on the role of campaign manager in the special election for the official election of Bill Johnson as President of the United States. After that...who knows.

"Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude." [1]

The End


[1] Credited as a quote by Thomas Jefferson though never validated in his preserved writings.

12