Neighbourly Differences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-

Emily left for her run incredibly horny. She felt so exposed in her outfit, she knew her nipples were definitely poking through the top, and she could feel how much of her tits and ass was exposed to the world.

"Oh wow, looks like someone's keen to show me her pussy again!" Bill shouted at her, doing nothing to help her arousal level as he reminded her of what had happened on Monday morning.

She'd pulled her pants up as she ran the last stretch before Bill's house. She looked down and saw a clear cameltoe in front, and she could feel the material was deep in her ass crack. She slowed down as she came up to Bill's house, stopping the time on her smart watch. She was briefly distracted from her horniness when she saw that she'd just beat her PB by almost a minute.

"Goddam! I can see your nipples from up here!" Tom yelled, instantly taking her back to the peak of her arousal. "You want to come up and give me another show?"

Emily ignored him and instead began stretching her legs. She repeated her show from Monday, feeling her pussy begin to gush as she contorted herself to provide Bill the best possible view of her barely covered tits and ass.

"Or you can start down there and get warmed up before you come up!' Bill yelled. "Get this cock up to it's full eleven inches!:"

Emily finished off her stretches before she leant up against the fence. "There's no way it's eleven inches, you're stupid if you think anyone would believe that!" she said hotly.

"Don't call me stupid, you dumb slut! Surely with the amount of dicks you've had in your life you'd know that eleven inches might be on the bigger side, but it's not impossible!"

"I'm not a slut! I've never seen a penis other than my boyfriends, and I'm still a virgin!"

"Hahaha, was his dick that puny looking?" he said mockingly. "Now I can understand why you act like such a slut, you must be desperate for a proper dicking seeing as your boyfriend isn't up for the task!"

"Don't talk about my boyfriend like that, he's the nicest guy I've ever met. And I still don't believe you about how big your dick is!"

"Well I can easily prove it to you, all you have to do is come up and have a look."

"I'm not sure I should do that behind my boyfriend's back..." Emily found it oddly arousing to pretend to be sneaking around without her boyfriend's knowledge, especially with someone who was so far below her in terms of attractiveness.

"Oh come on, you know you want to, stop denying it you whore!"

A look of anger flashed across her face, as his repulsive language managed to break through the fog of her aroused brain. Then she remembered her boyfriend watching on the camera. The thought of how excited he would be seeing her act easy with this crude, arrogant prick got her back on task. "Ok fine, but please don't tell anyone!" She made her way through the gate and across the veranda to stand demurely in front of his chair.

She stood waiting for a couple of seconds as he looked up at her smugly before finally growing impatient. "Well go on then! Are you going to show it to me or not?"

"Oh I'll show you alright, I just need a bit of help getting fully hard first."

"Help? I'm not going to touch you!"

"How about you just show me that sweet pussy again?"

"I can't, I shouldn't have let you see it in the first place, my boyfriend hasn't even seen it yet! Plus anyone walking by would be able to see me." She felt her pussy pulse when she admitted to the old prick that he'd managed to see her pussy before Tom had.

"Oh wow, what a wimp!" Bill laughed. "If you want we could go inside so no one else can see you." he said as he lowered his hand onto his lap and began stroking it back and forward.

Emily looked down and saw he was stroking his penis through his pants, and it was already huge despite not being fully hard, extending over halfway down his thigh. That confirmed that the bulge she had seen the other day was real, and she supposed that she could head back home now. However, she couldn't deny that she really wanted to see his fully erect cock without his pants in the way. Plus she thought about how crazy it would drive Tom to see her disappear into Bill's house with him. "Ok then," she said quietly

Bill grinned lasciviously before suddenly rising to his feet. Emily stepped back, surprised by his sudden movement for such a large, old man. He placed his hand on her lower back and steered her towards his front door, which he opened then led her through. She felt her heart beating hard in her chest and her pussy gush with moisture. The sound of the door clicking shut sent a shiver through her body.

The inside of the house was sparsely furnished, and was a little messy, with stacks of empty beer cans located in various corners. The most egregious thing was the smoke stained walls and ceiling. The smell of stale smoke hit Emily and almost made her gag. She was shocked to find that instead of instantly killing her libido it only managed to fuel it further.

Bill sank into a ratty old leather couch with a sigh, and Emily found herself standing in front of him again. The only other piece of furniture in what Emily supposed you would call the living room was a tv sat on the floor, set to a conservative news breakfast show.

"Ok, pull your pants down already," he ordered gruffly. Emily found herself tempted to just give in and do what he said.

"I really shouldn't, my boyfriend..."

"Oh shut up about your useless boyfriend already!" He reached out and yanked her pants down her legs. Emily gasped, but left her hands at her sides, unbelievably turned on at his domineering nature. "Oh shit, you're fucking dripping down there, you really are a slut!" She did nothing to stop him grabbing her shirt and pulling it up above her tit. He then put his hand back on his cock and began rubbing it again. Emily's eyes widened when she saw that it had gotten even bigger. "Almost there, why don't you give me a bit of a show and then I can show you?"

Emily waivered, then reasoned it really wasn't that much worse than had already happened and bent over a bit and shook her tits. Bill watched in awe at the way the teenage flesh jiggled, he'd never seen anything like it in his whole life.

"Ok, you ready to see it now?"

Emily silently nodded her head. Bill lifted his butt off the seat and then worked his pants down his thighs. Emily watched more and more of his cock come into view. Finally his pants reached the end and it flipped up aggressively, slapping into his fat stomach. Emily had a look of astonishment on her face, her mouth and eyes wide open in disbelief.

Bill grinned at her comedically shocked look. "You were right by the way, I did lie about it being eleven inches, it's actually thirteen, but most girls got scared when I told them that, so I started saying eleven instead." He continued slowly stroking his cock, enjoying watching Emily's big eyes following his hand up and down, looking like she was in a daze. Eventually drool spilled out of her open mouth, snapping her out of it. Bill laughed cruelly. "You can touch it if you want."

"Hmmm, I really shouldn't"

"Come on, it's not like your boyfriend is ever gonna find out."

Emily slowly reached out, knowing that this was definitely going too far, but unable to stop herself. She wrapped her fingers around the shaft, amazed at the rigidity. Her fingers only went about halfway around the circumference, and when she extended her thumb to get a proper grip she found it was still over an inch away from meeting up at the other side. She slowly stroked up and down, delighting in the feel of the veins throbbing under her hand. She then ran her hand up all the way to the head. It was about the size of an apple, and not a particularly small one either. His dick flared as she made contact with the more sensitive area.

Bill groaned. Then, realising that he probably wasn't getting an opportunity like this again any time soon, he reached out his hand and placed it on her thigh. He started slowly feeling up and down her incredible thigh, delighting in the feeling of her supple skin. He slowly brought his strokes closer and closer to her pussy, until eventually he was trailing his hand through the juices dripping down her inner thigh.

Emily groaned. She'd known where he was headed as soon as he started stroking her thigh, but her arousal climbed as he drew nearer and nearer her dripping pussy. "Please Bill, you can't," she said shakily.

"I can't, or you don't want me to?" he said, moving his stroking another millimetre closer, just barely touching the outermost part of her vulva. "Because I don't think either of those are true."

Emily groaned again as she felt him move his hand closer again, now fully stroking the outer part of her vulva. She couldn't believed she let an obese, overconfident sleazeball get further than her loving boyfriend. "Please..." she moaned, letting out a shaky breath, her pert breasts jiggling.

"Please what? Keep going? Or stop?" She could feel him brushing ever so slightly against her labia now.

She mustered all her strength to resist him. "Please... stop..." she breathed. Bill reluctantly drew his hand back. He might be crude in the way he talked to girls, but he wasn't a rapist. It hurt him to have to stop after getting so close, and he immediately started wondering if he should have gone faster, or slower.

Emma breathed a sigh of relief as he withdrew his hand, but immediately her pussy started aching for it to be back. She finally looked up, and spotting the time on the tv, she gasped. She'd already been in here for over half an hour! What would Tom be thinking? She jumped back, quickly pulling her clothes back in place.

"I, I need to go, my boyfriend is going to start worrying about me..."

"You can't leave me like this! At least tell me you'll be back tomorrow."

"No, I don't think I should..."

"Well at least give me your number then!" Bill said, getting a little desperate. Emily relented and gave it to him, just wanting to get out of there now without any further fuss. She then scurried for the door. She stuck her head out first to make sure the street was clear, before running across to her apartment. She burst through the door to find Tom standing expectantly in the dining room. She leapt into his arms. "Oh my god, it was massive!" she said giddily, happy to be back in the arms of Tom, knowing that she could trust him not to push her like Bill did.

"Holy shit, how big was-" Tom started before stopping himself. "Wait, first of all, what took you so long, you were in there for over half an hour! How long does it take to look at his dick?"

Emily took a step back. "I might have been a little bit naughty," she said innocently, keeping a close eye on Tom's reaction. She saw the worry and fear, but she also saw his unmistakable lust. More confident now that she knew he was secretly hoping that she'd be naughty, she continued. "Do you want me to tell you everything that happened?"

Tom nodded.

"Well come with me then," she said, strutting past him into the bedroom.

Once he was positioned with his pants pulled down on the bed, Emily sat herself between his legs and began stroking his cock as she told him what happened. She had to slow way down to stop him shooting off before she finished the story. When she got to the part where Bill exposed her tits and pussy she had to stop completely, feeling him throbbing in her hand. She let him calm down before continuing the story. She had to stop again when she told him how big his cock was, and again when she told him how she started stroking it. She didn't start up again, knowing what was coming next.

She felt him throbbing more and more as she stretched out the telling of Bill's advance on her vagina. When she told Tom how Bill had just barely brushed her pussy lip he groaned and came, desperately bucking his hips to try and get more stimulation from Emily's loosely held hand..

"Oh wow babe, you really get off on the idea of me cheating on you with another guy, don't you?"

"Uh no," Tom said, breathing heavily, "well kind of, but not really."

"What do you mean, 'not really'?"

"Well, I'm not really sure myself, but I definitely don't want to see you just cheat on me with a random guy our age. I think I like it when you do it with Bill because I know you're not really attracted to him, so I don't need to worry about actually losing you to him. Plus it's kind of hot seeing a cute girl like you with a gross old man like him."

Hearing Tom's fantasy laid out in front of her reassured Emily, and she was happy to be able to help him realise it. She was still nervous about her ability to resist Bill's overbearing nature, remembering how hard it was to say no as he stroked her. "Let's not take this too fast. I think I'll just go back to giving him a bit of a show tomorrow."

"Of course honey, we can take this at whatever pace you're comfortable with. And don't be afraid to say if you ever want to stop."

"Thanks, I love you so much."

"I love you too." Tom lent in and gave her a kiss before they both got up and got on with the rest of their day.