Neighborly Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherri laughed. "You just want to service me."

"Well, whatever...so, what's next for you and loverboy?? You going to have him work his way up to cumming inside you, or are you going all in right away??"

"Dunno. I really liked the look of his cock when I got his pants off. I might just go for it, especially if he cums like he did this afternoon."

"All guys his age do that. You know the expression 'young and dumb and full of cum??' There's a reason for that."

Sherri laughed. "Yeah, I know. But after seeing it, I want to feel it." She looked at me a moment. "I know when, too. The kids are with their dad next weekend. Maybe I'll have him come over and do some work for me. Watch the pool..." Sherri gave me a knowing smile. By the time Sherri finished her story of debauchery, I had softened up enough to slip out of her, and my cum was dripping onto the hair around my cock and down onto my thighs. Sherri stood, a streak of semen sliding down her left thigh, and grabbed her cutoffs. She pulled them up, smearing the cum on her legs. She laughed, scooping up the remains with her fingers, licking them. I handed her the top to her suit. We kissed, and I walked her across the street.

"I'll see you tomorrow. And let me know how your plan turns out with Kevin. I want to see this."

"Oh, I will," said Sherri with a smile, and disappeared into her house.

I got a text from Sherri on Thursday. "He's coming over Saturday morning to help me with some things around the house. Keep an eye peeled."

I replied, "Watching you like a hawk."

I got a smiley face in reply. I was looking forward to a good show.

Saturday rolled around, and Kevin pulled up around one. He was wearing the same board shorts as the previous weekend, but no shirt, not a surprise, since it was already into the mid 80's, and there was work to do. I sat on my deck, reading the paper, making myself unobtrusive, though guys in their late teens who smell pussy aren't paying attention to much else, certainly not old fat guy neighbors of their cougar conquests.

Kevin went in the house, and didn't come back out for a while. I know Sherri wanted a piece of that college ass, but she can be all business when she wants something done. She and Kevin came out about 20 minutes later, both carrying drinks. She must have given him lunch prior to his work detail. She soon had him clipping branches off shrubs, and raking out the flower beds, tasks that made him reach and stretch, bend and lift. I know she was watching him with an eye toward her reward later on; she never took her eyes off him the whole time.

Kevin wasn't lacking for eye candy either. Sherri was again in cutoffs, but now in a thin, light blue, spaghetti strap camisole. It didn't hide much, and her nipples poked through it quite prominently; it was quite transparent when the sun hit it right, giving Kevin a good look at her unrestrained breasts. I could swear I could see her areolae, the top was so thin. It was cut low, with lace trim, and he was getting an eyeful of Sherri's magnificent tits every time she leaned forward. She was clearly turning up the heat; it had to be hard for him to work with a constant hard on.

Sherri had him working up a sweat for a good while, almost two hours. Along with a lot of peeks into her top, she was putting her hands on Kevin quite a bit, which had to be raising the temperature a lot higher than the mid 80's it already was. They finished their chores, put the tools away and went inside. I wondered if that was going to be it for my voyeurism for the day. I needn't have feared.

About thirty minutes later, Sherri came out on the pool deck, leading Kevin. He was still in his board shorts, and no shirt. My surprise was Sherri, still in cutoffs, only now with no shirt. I watched as she walked to the chaise on the deck, her grapefruit size tits swaying as she moved. She tossed a couple of towels on the seat, then turned to Kevin, kissing him, running her hands over his lightly haired chest. He was holding her by the hips, pulling her to him. They pulled away for a moment, long enough for Sherri to untie Kevin's shorts and pull them down, letting them drop to the deck, revealing a developing erection that was well on its way to full mast. She said something to him, and he reached to the button on her cutoffs, undoing it, then, looking in her eyes, unzipping them. The skimpy shorts dropped to the deck, and Kevin was now looking square at what he'd been getting only teases of for the last couple of hours, every time Sherri bent over in front of him while they did yard work.

Sherri had no panties on, and Kevin was now looking right at her strawberry blonde bush. They smiled at each other, then kissed. Sherri took his cock in her hand, stroking it as their lips were locked. After a couple minutes, they released, and Sherri led Kevin to the pool. They jumped in, playing and kissing, and grabbing each other, ending about 15 minutes later with a long, sensuous kiss. Sherri took Kevin's hand, and they got out of the pool, taking a seat on the chaise, side by side.

Sherri kissed Kevin again, stroking his cock, then took a towel, folded it, laid it on the concrete, and knelt in front of him. She looked up, taking his cock in her right hand, cradling his balls with the left, then leaned forward, taking his cock in her mouth. She moved up and down slowly, getting her nose into the thick, dark hair at the base, holding there for a moment on each down stroke. Kevin looked like he was going to pass out.

Sherri wasn't going to let that happen, and I knew she was hoping for a big load of his cum in her pussy, so she cut the magnificent blowjob short, lifting off Kevin. She had him get off the chaise, and she took a lying position, her right leg on the deck, left one bent on the seat. She said something to him, and he knelt on the towel. It looked like she was giving him instructions, and a moment later, he had his head between her thighs, about to get into her blonde muff. She gently eased him to her upper left thigh, and he kissed it, slowly moving toward her slightly parted labia. He moved over to the right leg, doing the same. Sherri guided him gently toward her center, and he started on her in earnest, licking up and down, and side to side. Sherri looked down, as a teacher does at her best student. Mostly what I saw from across the street was Kevin's ass, balls hanging down, and the back of his head. More interesting from my point of view, was Sherri, her face getting red, tits heaving, as Kevin pushed her closer to release. Finally, the moment was upon them. Sherri grabbed Kevin's head, pushing it into her pussy as her hips shook, and her legs clamped around him. She rode out a long orgasm, then pulled Kevin up, kissing him.

Kevin hovered over Sherri for a moment as she moved her left leg off the chaise, now straddling it. The happy couple was now almost perpendicular to me, so I had a mostly side view of Kevin's hard cock bobbing in front of him, hanging down. Sherri took it and guided it to her, placing the head at her opening. Kevin started pushing in. Sherri giggled, then grimaced as the head spread her, then plunged in. Kevin kept pushing forward, and his long, heavy dick slowly entered her. Once inside, she had him wait a moment, probably to get used to his size inside her. After a minute or so, he started pumping, fast enough at first that Sherri grabbed his ass to slow him down. I saw her say something, and he resumed his assault on her blonde pussy, slower this time. She thrust up at him each time he thrust forward, and they got into a steady rhythm.

After about five minutes, Sherri stopped him, and he pulled out of her. She had him lie on his back on the chaise. His cock was standing straight up, which Sherri took advantage of by mounting it, taking it in her hand and guiding it to her, then slowly sank down, easily taking its entire length.

Sherri didn't waste any time, and was soon riding Kevin steadily. He took her tits in his hands, massaging them as they bounced in front of his face. After a couple of minutes, Sherri moved his hands away, taking her left tit and feeding it to him, pushing the nipple to his mouth for him to suck. He must have gotten the idea, as she was soon closing her eyes, looking like she was off into dreamland. Sherri had Kevin release her breast, then fed him the right one, holding it up and pushing it into his mouth. He did a really good job this time, as Sherri was soon bouncing up and down on his cock with more energy than she had been. A couple minutes later, her head threw back, and her hips moved in a blur as she came, her tits shaking, hips thrusting. Kevin did his best to hold on from underneath, letting her ride out her climax. How that kid didn't cum, I can't figure. For a 19 year old, he had quite a bit of stamina.

Sherri came off her high, and rolled away from Kevin. She had him get up, and she lay down on the chaise. He moved on top of her, putting his dick at her labia, and shoved in. Sherri jumped at the sudden invasion, but recovered quickly as he started pumping into her. Kevin was getting close now, and was pounding her pretty hard. I could almost hear the slap of his body hitting her belly as he banged her.

Three more minutes, and Kevin was there. He pulled out of Sherri, holding his dick over her. A short spurt of cum erupted from his swollen dick, then a rope shot up onto her left tit and belly. He let go another half dozen shots, one long burst after another that landed on Sherri's belly and tits, some dripping into her bush. The look on her face was one of lust, but at the same time, bewilderment, while she watched this massive cock spew all over her. She regained her senses after the sixth blast, taking his cock and moving Kevin down, drawing his still shooting cock to her pussy, and shoving it inside her. He must have had some reserve, because he thrust forward and stayed in her for a good five minutes. Sherri had to have gotten a decent amount of cum inside her, along with the white bath she got on the rest of her body.

Finally, they got up and went inside. About 20 minutes later, Kevin left. Five minutes after that, Sherri was coming into my kitchen. I greeted her with a kiss, then she took my hand and led me to the sofa. I knew what was going on, having watched her face as Kevin came all over her. We kissed hard, disrobing each other at the same time. Sherri had nothing on under her cutoffs and cami. I could see where there was still some dried cum on her from her recent afternoon delight.

I sat on the sofa, Sherri straddling me. She wasted no time pulling my hard cock into her very wet pussy. Kevin must have had a lot more cum left after blasting quite a bit onto Sherri out by her pool.

"I guess Kevin didn't spend himself completely on your belly after all," I teased Sherri, feeling the sloppiness of her partially spermed twat.

"Yeah, he did have quite a bit left. I wanted it all, though."

"I was watching from over here. The look on your face when he pulled out of you was priceless. You looked so disappointed, even as you looked at him so lustfully while he was spewing on you."

Sherri sighed. "Yeah, it was hot watching him cum, especially so much on me. But I was disappointed. I've been thinking about almost nothing but Kevin blowing that massive load up into me."

"It looked hot from over here, watching shot after shot of his cum landing on you. Did he say why he pulled out??"

"Yeah," said Sherri, slowly riding me. "His girlfriend always makes him pull out, so that's what he thought he should do. He said he didn't want to get me pregnant. Partly my fault. I should have told him to cum inside me, but I was lost in the fog of a good cum myself, and didn't think..." Her voice trailed off.

"I have a feeling he'll be back for more. You'll get what you want." I pulled her to me, kissing her. "Meanwhile, I get what I want."

"What's that??" asked Sherri, smiling at me.

"To blow a big load up your sloppy cunt." Sherri looked at me quizzically. "My dirty little fantasy??"

"Yes??" I had piqued Sherri's curiosity now.

"Sloppy seconds. This is marvelous, and you're going to get what you missed with Kevin, because I'm so horny for you right now, I'm going to cum in buckets."

Sherri started riding me a little harder. "You're such a dirty old man. I hope you do blow a huge wad in my cum filled cunt." She smiled at me. "Next time, you're going to have a huge load to play in, after my boyfriend cums inside me." She gave me a wicked smile. I stiffened at the thought. "Ooh, someone's getting harder. Come on baby, fill my cummy pussy. Nothing like two loads from two guys a half hour apart. Make me a sloppy cum slut." Sherri leaned forward, pressing her tits to my chest, kissing me hard. I was done, and started to blast big, long wads of sperm deep into her already soaked pussy. She came, too, as the heat of my cum steamed deep into her insides.

We stayed joined for a good ten minutes after we stopped cumming. Finally, Sherri, feeling the steady drip of semen from her flooded cunt, spoke. "Damn, you weren't kidding!! I am totally filled. I don't think Kevin has anything on you!!"

"Told you, dirty little fantasy. And you are a slut."

Sherri smiled and wiggled her hips. "And proud of it!!"

We separated and dressed, Sherri trying to contain the now two loads of sperm that had filled her, a long streak of white rolling down her left thigh. She gathered it up with one finger and licked it off, smacking her lips as she finished cleaning her finger.

We went to get a barbecue dinner, Sherri talking about plans with Kevin for the rest of the summer. "I guess I should find alternate arrangements??" I teased her.

Sherri smiled. "Oh, no, you don't get off that easy!!"

"I do with you," I retorted. "Every time."

Sherri laughed at how she had walked into the obvious double entendre. "I mean, no rings, right??" She held up her bare left hand.

I laughed. "Nope. No rings, no explanations needed."

"So, have anyone you want. But," she said, taking my hand, "I'm still bringing this horny pussy to you on a regular basis, especially when it's been spermed." She squeezed my hand.

"You better!!" I said, both of us laughing.

We got together a couple of times that week, once for an overnight that was slow and sensual. It was a warm rainy night, which only heightened the sexiness of the encounter, listening to the rain fall as we made love slowly. The other was a quick mutual masturbation session, Sherri slowly jerking me, I playing in her pussy one day after a difficult day at her job. Even with a slow hand job, she can make me cum pretty fast if she wants to, and it was marvelous. After that, she told me that her son was going to be away for the weekend visiting his dad, and Kevin was going to be over on Saturday.

"More pool work?? I asked, teasing.

"You could say that," said Sherri, giving me a sly smile. "Keep watch."

"Oh I will. I don't want to miss him plowing my hot neighbor. Maybe you'll get all his cum this time."

Sherri laughed. "I hope so. Third time's the charm. And you'll get it after." She kissed me, and was out the door.

The next Saturday, I saw Kevin pull up around noon. Twenty minutes later, he and Sherri came out on the pool deck, he in a suit a lot smaller than the board shorts he'd been wearing on previous visits, Sherri in a black string bikini. Her suit didn't have much in the way of support, and her tits were swaying around like they were in a sling. I didn't mind, and I could see Kevin didn't either, as his suit was already bulging.

Sherri and Kevin did some clean up around the deck, she giving him a good eyeful of her swinging tits with every move. How he didn't just grab her and bone her on the spot, I can't figure. Once they go the few chores done, they went in the pool, playing and frolicking, chasing each other, Kevin trying to catch Sherri to kiss and grope her, succeeding about half the time. I could hear lots of laughing and teasing even from my perch across the street.

After horsing around for about 15 minutes, Kevin caught up to her and kissed her, this time holding her tight and not letting go. Sherri seemed to have given up the chase, leaning into the kiss with gusto. I thought she was going to swallow Kevin's tongue whole. He reached behind her back, untying the string on her bikini top, which floated away from her bulbous tits. He then reached around her neck, lifting the string over her head, leaving Sherri topless. They kissed a while longer, Kevin giving Sherri's breasts a good massage. He moved her over to the edge of the pool, and she jumped up on the deck, sitting on the edge. Kevin moved in close, now nuzzling and nibbling on her tits, playing on the underside before taking her left nipple in his mouth. Sherri closed her eyes and sighed, her body shaking after a few minutes of his attention. He moved over to the right one, repeating, til I saw her head go back. She pulled Kevin's head into her as she came with a short cry.

Sherri leaned down, kissing Kevin, then pulled him toward the ladder, and he climbed out. The bulge in his suit was now quite a bit bigger, the wet suit only accentuating the size of his erection, and Sherri smiled as she looked down, rubbing it, talking to Kevin. She went in for a long kiss, continuing to work the magic she does with her hand. I was amazed he didn't cum right in his suit(something that did happen on subsequent occasions, Sherri making sure I had a good view to see his cum spewing in his suit, soaking through it); this kid had some control. But Sherri also was a master at a hand job, as I well knew, knowing just how much pressure to put on him to keep him riding the wave, but not crashing. After a couple of minutes, she pulled the waist of his suit away from his body, his cock popping out above it. She let the suit go back into position, stroking just the three or four inches, out of a solid eight, that stuck out from the waistband. Damn, I thought, no wonder she noticed him.

Sherri was talking to Kevin as she stroked him, then kissed him. As they kissed, she slowed her pace, and soon a large, white dollop of cum emerged from the head of his dick. She let it hang a moment, then watched as it rolled off the head and down the shaft, flowing over her fingers as she held him still. She smiled up at him, then released his dick, licking off her fingers. She sat on the chaise, slowly licking the head of his cock, fingers firmly wrapped around the base, so as not to send him over the edge.

Once Sherri had Kevin cleaned up-for the moment-she stood up, kissing him. She broke the kiss, said something, and Kevin pulled on her bottoms, letting them drop to the deck. She got on the chaise, her pussy spreading as she opened her legs when she lay back. He got on the chaise between them, starting to move up, finally meeting her in a kiss. He was about to get his dick in position to enter her, when Sherri grabbed his hips, pushing him down. She said something, and a moment later his head was kissing up her left thigh, aiming right toward her open lips, now going in for that most intimate kiss.

Kevin took his time, Sherri every once in a while guiding him. I watched as he licked up and down her labia, over her clit, then flicked it side to side, then put his tongue in her as deep as he could, til Sherri's legs closed around his head, and she let out a yelp I could hear from across the street. While her hips were still bucking, she pulled Kevin up so he was over her. He didn't need any prompting at this point, and put the head of his dick at her labia, pushing his long, hard cock into her slowly, making her shudder, then cry out again as the head hit her cervix. He started to work in and out of her, she meeting each thrust. I had a partial view of him going in and out, but for the next ten minutes, it was mostly man ass going up and down, though it was interesting to watch his heavy balls hitting Sherri's ass on each down stroke.