Naked Security

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie chimed in, "as I mentioned, the men of National Security can be a great way to safely educate your young women."

The Duchess replied, "I can see the benefit of that. Now let's get those pants off." She pointed to the daughter that was slowly rubbing my bicep and just said "help," point down to my pants.

Now two women were pulling my pants down. They left me with the dignity of my underpants thankfully, but I felt very exposed as the pants dropped down my legs past my thighs, then knees. I stepped out of the pants and there I was in my socks and underwear being sized up and ogled by this group of women. My dick was now sticking straight out. The underwear was pushed tightly against the head of my cock. I was quickly becoming fully erect.

"Come here girls," said the Duchess, "you can see how the man's penis starts to point upright."

"It's really growing," said the older of the daughters. The youngest daughter was breathing so hard I could feel her breath on my stomach. Both of their eyes were growing so large I thought they might pop out of their heads. I was approaching fully hard at this point and was starting to breath heavyalso. Debbie was bantering on about contracts and business stuff, but I could no longer pay attention. She was now lightly running her nails up and down my back. My head was swimming.

At this point I had the personal assistant still kneeling in front of me with the youngest daughter, very nearly hyperventilating leaning down with her head right next to the assistants. Both staring directly at my underwear covered, fully erect cock. The Duchess was standing behind them looking down passively at my cock also. The older sister was standing to my left with her hand resting on my bicep also staring at my cock now starting to quiver a bit. Debbie was standing at my right slowly running those nails up and down my back. She slowly went lower and lower with each circle. Feeling her start to brush up against the top of my underwear just above by ass crack. I had on a grey pair of short legged boxer briefs. While Debbie was talking to the Duchess, she casually started letting the circles go a bit lower than the waistband. Fuck this was driving me out of my mind. Then she casually let her hand rest inside the waist band of my underwear with the top of her nails grazing the sensitive skin at the top of my ass crack.

"Oh my god, is he orgasming?" the youngest daughter said in shock and with several loud giggles to follow. I looked down in horror to see a bead of precum starting to spot the front of my underwear. Fuck... Grey was definitely a bad choice.

"Dan, did you climax you naughty boy?" Debbie asked slipping her hand out of the back of my underwear and then swatted my ass with it. She then promptly put it back in.

"I, uh, no, no that's not cu, uh, climax I mean?" was all I could sputter out. I had 6 women all staring at my now somewhat wet cock imprint on my underwear, why was I worried about being proper? Climax?? Are you kidding me? I'm about to shoot your daughter and assistant in the eye if this doesn't change course soon. These were the thoughts screaming in my head.

"Well, why don't you tell the young ladies what it is then?" The Duchess stated forcefully and somewhat flippantly at the same time.

Seriously?? I can't think straight, and you want me to describe, properly, that my cock is dripping pre-cum??

Renee finally jumped in here. "Let me explain ladies, I think my friend might have a difficult time here. When a man is fully aroused and starts to get closer to climax the body must lubricate the lining of the penis before the sperm can be released. What you are seeing is Dan's natural lubricant." He said sounding not unlike a college professor at this point. Maxine, while listing to Renee talk put a hand around his waist and let is rest on his belt.

Debbie then shifted the conversation. "Well ladies, before we let Dan get too far gone here let's finalize this contract, shall we?" As she started to walk away, she slid her hand that was under the waist band in the back of my underwear around front and made direct contact with the head of my cock. This sent a complete electric shock through my whole system. No one else had seen this as they all had started walking over to the table.

Debbie whispered in my ear, "you're doing great, they really like you," as she walked away slowly. Damn, her ass was beautiful in that skirt was all I could think at the moment.

Both daughters erupted in sounds of disappointment. "Mom never lets us have any fun," I could hear one of them say as they all walked over to a table to discuss the contracts further apparently. They were both repeatedly were looking back at me.

Debbie went over to the intercom and pressed a button. A woman's voice came on, "What can I do for you Mrs. National?

"Mrs. National," I whispered to Renee, "As in National Security National?"

Renee whispered back, "she is the owner and founder of the company. She owns this building and couple of others just like it. She's former military and was bodyguard for several years before she started this company."

Suddenly realizing I was talking to the man who put me in this situation I whispered forcefully back to Renee, "Dude, we need to seriously discuss your lack of communication when this is over."

I felt pretty ridicules though when I thought through the fact that I was standing there, in a room full of beautiful women, in nothing but my underwear and socks with a raging hardon and a rapidly growing precum stain, whispering angrily at one of my good friends.

"Bud, I know you're shocked, I'm pretty shocked too. But you are doing great. Try to have some fun with this, it is going to pay off very well for both of us." Renee whispered to me.

"You're such a dick Renee, you brought me to California and made me a prostitute." I said with some anger, but a little bit jokingly. I had to admit, while this was shocking and completely absurd, I was really enjoying the attention. I smiled back at him letting him know I wasn't terribly upset.

He smiled and winked back. "I'm kind of jealous. You're hogging all the attention. I still have my pants on."

"At attention boys." Debbie barked from her seat glaring our direction. Both Renee and I quickly snapped to attention like it was a reflex. We could hear Debbie going back to her previous discussion. "As you can see, they are finally trained and obedient..." The words slowly tapering off from my hearing as her face turned back to the Duchess during their conversation. "Oh and Mr. Renee, can you kindly remove your pants as well while you are standing there."

"Yes ma'am," he replied quickly and slid them down his legs. Lifting one foot at a time to take them off. He then folded them over and hung them on the back of an unused chair and then fell back in line standing at attention right next to me. He was quite a bit hairier than I remembered him being, but in his white briefs he was an impressive sight, I couldn't help but notice.

As we were standing there in our underwear at attention another young lady walked in pushing a cart with thin glasses and a couple of chilled Champagne bottles on it. She was a little bit on the chubby side but a beautiful face. I was acutely aware that another lady, that I now apparently worked with, was seeing me standing there in only my underwear. I was happy my hardon had gone down somewhat, but I was still tenting out in the front a bit. At least that made it a bit more to look at I thought to myself. As she looked over at us her mouth fell open. She covered he mouth to stifle a bit of a laugh as she ran the wheel of the card into one of the chair legs nearly knocking the champagne over.

"Oh dear Mrs. National, so sorry, I wasn't expecting to walk in and see two men in their underwear." The young lady said.

"Oh no worries, why don't you get grab the other administrator out there and bring her in. We are just wrapping up the dealings here and the boys were about to pour us some champagne." Debbie said.

"The Duchess added, "besides, when you get back, we'll likely see the boys in a lot less than those underpants."

What?!?!? I thought in my mind. The tingling in my balls just went to 11 as I felt my cock shoot to full attention once again. The thought of being fully nude in front of all these women, standing at attention, was far more erotic than anything I think I had ever been a part of. Out of the corner of my eye I could see that was having the same effect on Renee.

The young admin just giggled and said, "oooh really?! God, I love these on-the-job perks, I'll be right back. Don't start without me!" With that, she nearly ran out of the room.

Debbie spoke up next, "Boys, why don't you serve our lovely clients some champagne. It looks like we have a deal, and you will be traveling with the Duchess and her family for the next couple of months."

With that Renee and I walked over to the serving tray to get the glasses and proceed with the serving. The Duchess spoke up, "the proper way to serve that would be with a towel over your left forearm, glass in the left hand and the bottle in your right."

The super wealthy and their stupid formalities. This is dumb. But we followed orders. I placed the towel over my left arm picked up a couple of glasses in my left hand and the bottle in my right. The bottle was somewhat larger than I was used to, so I had to carry it carefully or risk dropping it. As I walked over to the table to serve the Duchess, I quickly realized why she wanted it that way. Her hand touched my thigh just above my knee and she slowly slid it up my thigh. I stopped dead in my tracks. There was literally noting I could do, I would either drop the bottle of champagne or the glasses, or just let her have her way. I was still too far from the table to set the glasses down. So, I just stood there as she started to fiddle with the cloth around the leg opening in my underwear. Sliding her finger ever so slightly further and further into the leg opening and pinching the cloth between her forefinger, which was now inside my underwear, and her thumb as if to test the elasticity.

"You seem to react very quickly, I like that," she said as she stared directly at my cock that was now fully hard once again. "A true man of security is always focused solely on the task at hand and doesn't get easily distracted," she said to the rest of the room as she continued to run her fingers around the leg slowly sliding it up a little further to the point where she was less than an inch from my now quivering cock. Debbie was on the other side of me at this point and followed the Duchess's lead.

Holding the glasses in one hand and the oddly shaped Champagne bottle in the other, the only thing that I could do was stand there and take it.

"I do so like the soft cotton of men's underwear, don't you," The Duchess said to Debbie like I wasn't even there. Across the room I could see both daughters were doing the same thing to Renee. His underwear were just the basic cotton white briefs, and he was fully hard.

"Oh my gosh, I can see right in the leg hole of his underwear," the younger daughter said. "I can almost see his penis." She went on as she was craning her neck to get a better angle. She paused to take a breath and slow her breathing. "I have never seen a grown man's penis before," she stated innocently.

Debbie spoke up, "my dear, this is all part of your contract. If you would like to have a look, simply help him out of his underwear, you can see his hands are full."

Renee's jaw dropped but he still stood there stoically looking like he was mentally preparing for what was to come next.

Just then the door opened and in walked the young admin along with two other younger ladies. "I hope you don't mind, I brought Sarah too. She is interning here with us, and I thought she should see what a client meeting was like."

"The more the merrier," said the Duchess. "Besides, this will give us a better chance to test the focus of these strapping young men."

"Now girls if you don't mind, let's have a better look at our security for the next couple of months." The Duchess said point directly to Renee's underwear and then pointing down to the ground.

Both daughters just started giggling with delight. Renee's face was stone. The anticipation was palpable. This was now a room full of 9 women all standing around staring at Renee's fully erect cock that was about to be exposed for everyone to see. The younger daughter reached up and slipped a finger into his waist band on Renee's left side. The other daughter, sitting on the other side of him did the same. Both daughters were sitting and had Renee's cock at exactly eye level.

The youngest daughter was giggling and breathing heavy as she started to slide Renee's underwear down. The top of Renee's cock was caught up a bit in the waistband as she was starting to pull them down. "Oh my, he's so big, I don't want to hurt him." She squeaked out.

"Nonsense, he is a big strapping man, he can take it. Just pull them down." The Duchess said sternly.

She resumed pulling and had the back slid just below his ass as his cock was now fully parallel with the floor as his hard on was being pulled down by his waist band.

"Pull harder dear," the Duchess said to the girls.

Both followed the orders and gave his underwear a good tug. The tip of his cock broke free of the waistband and shot up smacking him in the stomach making a pretty good sound. Both girls' mouths were wide open as they stared directly at this huge, hairy, fully hard cock. He was at least 10" long standing straight up. The girls both pulled the briefs down past his thighs, to his knees, then on to the floor. Both girls reached down to help them over his feet so he could step out of them.

As they came up, they looked back to his cock which was merely a few inches away from their faces.

"It's so hairy," said the younger daughter.

"It is," said the older daughter longingly. "I rather like it hairy. That's how a man should look," she added as she looked him up and down thoroughly enjoying the fact that she was free to let her eyes wander wherever she wanted.

"Jeez, I have never seen one so big," announced the young intern. The Duchess just laughed as Debbie gave her a bit of a stern look.

"It's nice to see our young ladies getting to enjoy and learn about the male body in this environment." The Duchess said as she looked over to Debbie. "You were right about that." She turned and faced her daughters, "Some women like their men hairy and some don't. This is a good way to figure out your preferences."

Renee's face had grown a pretty deep shade of red as he was trying to maintain his stoic posture. He clearly was enjoying it though because his cock was rock hard, and he was clearly staring to leak readily at the moment. Which the girls and others in the room were taking note of.

"He's really getting lubed up," the older daughter said giggling and pointing directly at it. "He's probably going to climax soon."

"Oh, I doubt that" interjected Debbie with a slight grin. "Renee here is one of our best trained and most obedient guards. I really doubt he will climax without permission. You may feel free to explore if you like. Mr. Renee here will serve the Champagne when we are ready."

The girls were acting like kids on Christmas morning. Just smiling and giggling away. The oldest daughter was the first to start running her hands up Renee's leg and around his cock without touching it, taking in all the hair. She seemed to really be enjoying the freedom. The teasing was definitely getting to Renee as the Champagne bottle was starting to wabble a bit and the classes in his other hand clinked slightly as he adjusted his grip. He managed not to show it and maintain composure however.

The younger daughter was more shy but she was staring to get into touching also. They were sliding all around his cock but not touching it. The oldest daughter was getting closer and closer to it seeming like she was testing to see if someone would stop her. As she looked around, she was met with a room full of encouraging female eyes and a few nodding heads.

As she was rubbing his thigh, she was going higher and higher with each stroke until she glanced his balls just briefly. You could see the electric shock that sent through Renee. She let her head slide down again and this time came up and grabbed his balls completely and held them firmly.

Renee winced a little but got composure as the young lady was rolling them around in the palm of her hand squeezing, then releasing. This went on for a few seconds, then leaned her head in and inspected them closely.

"So, this is what having a man by the balls is all about," she said. "They are warm and, for such a big, strong guy, they still feel fragile" she said as she bounced them in her hand. All sense of trepidation gone. She was fully embracing the domination she was feeling in the moment. All the other ladies looking on were either laughing or making comments. The ladies were all appearing highly entertained.

The older daughter started to get more comfortable as she grabbed onto the shaft of his cock. Just giving it some light squeezes at first to feel how hard it was. Then she pulled it down a little bit and let it go so it whacked him in the stomach again. "Does that hurt?" she asked Renee without shifting her focus away from his cock.

"No ma'am, not at all." He said convincingly.

She went ahead and did this several more times each time pulling it down a little further and letting it whack his stomach a little harder. She was thoroughly enjoying Renee, running her hands all over his body, grabbing and exploring every inch. Her hands kept going back to his cock as she seemed mesmerized by how hard it was.

The youngest daughter was watching her older sister for a bit then raised her head and looked over to me and said "Mr. Berringer doesn't look to be so hairy. Let's have a look and see the difference."

To be Continued...

12