My Wife's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand continued to stroke her leg and then caressed her inner thigh near her knee. It felt smooth and soft - very feminine. I caressed up the inner thigh slowly, softly, gently squeezing and feeling and stroking. Our lips continued their lush, soft merging. Our tongues danced in slow, sexual rapture. It was a very intimate moment. The expected rebuke about my hand caressing further and further up between her thighs never came.

I whispered suggestively, "I'll probably suggest a very ... short hem line." Her upper thigh was wonderfully smooth and soft. Her welcoming my hand's caressing journey thrilled me. My erection was crowding the front of my shorts.

She breathed on my lips, "Surprise, surprise." Connie's hand found my thigh as well when she broke our kisses long enough to whisper, "Mmmm, ... you're feeling me up ... just like in the Jacuzzi," and then her tongue was in my mouth again. She murmured on my lips, "Does my leg feel as nice now as it did then?" Her remark was warmly invitational and this kiss lasted and lasted and was rich and moist and our tongues blended. We were breathing through our noses and it became heavier and more rapid. Connie's eyes were closed and in my groin I now had become completely engorged until I was stiff as a poker.

Finally I breathlessly answered, "Much nicer ... your inner thigh is so soft and warm and feminine ... especially ... up here." Filled with desire I had daringly caressed higher and let my hand linger in the smooth softness where her upper thighs hugged together ... so close to her special place that I was touching the edge of her very short shorts. I was thrilled when she parted her thighs just slightly. She whimpered and sighed quietly when my caress inched deeper between her thighs and a bit higher, just under the edge of her shorts - dangerously near her panty-covered mons, daringly close to her urgent love center. I affectionately caressed the wonderfully warm softness.

"Nnnnhh, Mark." And her mouth surrounded my tongue for a momentary, lustful suck. Her thighs hugged my hand sweetly and then parted a little further to let me caress and feel. "I remember how your hands felt in the Jacuzzi ... smoothing up my hips ... and hugging my thighs closer around you." Her lips remained, her tongue danced with mine, the kiss was gentle, searching, voluptuous. She went on breathily, "And just before you got out from between my legs ... you stroked my leg where you're feeling me now. ... Then I knew you were thinking about something other than the massage."

"You remembered."

"Mmmmm ... yes." Soft little kisses.

In a low voice with lips barely touching I confessed, "I liked being between your legs ... and feeling your thighs hugging me close. I was getting turned on" My hand caressed her lovingly up under the edge of the shorts, and my fingers lightly stroked along the edge of her panty leg in the crease of her groin next to her Venus mound.

Her hand covered mine, holding it close for a moment, and then stroked up and down my arm, encouraging my caressing adventure. "Oh, Maarrk!" More little, soft kisses - then whispering, "You're being so bad." And then, with lips brushing, she returned to the Jacuzzi thought, "Secretly ... I liked having you ... between my legs."

Whispering on her lips, "Secretly, I've fantasized about ... being there again."

Soft brushing of lips and then, "So have I."

I could feel the lust surging through me and the sexual energy passing between us. When our lips had parted but were still very close. I whispered, "Your thighs are wonderfully soft ... and feminine." My hand began to caress back down toward her knee from the soft warmth of that thrilling, secluded place.

She squeezed my hand gently as it caressed kneeward and coaxed it back to the higher softness and down between her legs. In a breathy whisper she said, "Thank you," and squeezed our hands between her soft, upper thighs. She kissed me softly and then brought my hand to her lips for what seemed like an approving kiss and asked, "Are you a little ... turned on now?" She returned my hand to her thigh and urged it under the leg of her shorts near her groin.

Her encouragement of my caresses thrilled me and my penis was nearly throbbing. "Very! Are you?" She put her hand behind my neck and moaned her answer as she pulled our lips together. I put my arms around her and we snuggled closer, legs entwining. For several minutes we said nothing, lips avidly melding, necking breathlessly like teenagers whose libidos were running amok. Our hands roamed searchingly over backs, hips, derrieres, thighs - I squeezed the side of her breast momentarily. She moaned.

My erection was uncomfortably trapped in the leg of my shorts. My arms left her for a moment while I rearranged it to point up my groin. Connie asked cutely, "Do you have a ... problem?" In reply I playfully stuck my tongue out at her. She surprised me when her hand reached down between us and her fingers lightly stroked across the front of my shorts to discover just how 'serious' my problem was. She sighed, "Oh, Maarrk."

"I know ... being with you ... like this ... ." We parted slightly and my hand caressed down over the soft roundness of her lower tummy.

Breathless, "Oh God. ... Me too. We shouldn't be doing this." Her hand was pressing and stroking the surprise she had found.

Her hand felt good on me and I confessed, "Your touch feels so good. I haven't been ... like this ... in a long time." I stroked her touching hand to encourage her and she noticeably relaxed and became more intimate, squeezing my penis through my shorts and stroking gently up and down.

Connie quietly gasped, "Oh, Darling, you're so hard. It gives me ... sexy feelings ... to know I make you feel like this."

My hand caressed her tummy and she pushed my wrist to coax my hand down to her vulva. She urged it under the leg of her shorts and then pressed it so firmly into her love center that my finger pushed the fabric of her panty into the cleft between her outer labia. Then I knew that Connie was lusting enough to engorge and puff out her Venus Mound. "Oh, ... Connie. Warm and soft." She flexed her pelvis sensuously into our pressing hands to rub her pussy against my fingers. Our lips blended urgently, and then both of us retreated to gentle hugging - not quite knowing how to deal with the wonderful intimacies that had just occurred.

Connie abruptly ended the session as though afraid of how fast things seemed to be going. She sat up saying, "Let me have your cup." She kissed my cheek, took my cup and we both rose and went into the kitchen. I could hardly believe the body melding, luscious kisses, roaming hands - and Jacuzzi confessions. Feeling her thigh with soft caresses and stroking her vulva had been very thrilling - especially because she had encouraged it. No matter how I rearranged my shorts I couldn't hide the evidence of wonderful excitement.

I stopped behind her at the counter, remembering the touching we engaged in while making lunch after the Jacuzzi flirtation. When she had put the cups down I held her shoulders gently with my hands and leaned over her shoulder to kiss her cheek, "You look terrific today and I'm glad I came." My state of arousal was high - I couldn't help but want to touch and feel and be close. My excited stiffness was poking at her bum. One hand left her shoulder to slip around her waist and down over her soft, feminine belly. I pulled her into my hungry groin. There's something deeply sensual and compelling about nestling into a woman's soft, rounded behind and feeling your avid penis try to insinuate itself into the crevice between her cheeks.

She leaned her cheek into my kiss and pushed her bum back into me, "I'm glad you're here - and I'm glad you like ... the way I look." She pushed and wiggled her bottom back into my erection. "Uhn, that feels just like it did in the Jacuzzi ... when you put your hands on my tummy to hug me into you, ... and I wiggled back and felt your stiff penis ... poking into me."

I lightly kissed her neck, "Oh, my! I wondered if you could feel me. I liked my hands on you, and the way your hips and tummy felt, and your soft bottom squirming back into me."

"Oh, Maarrrk."

In a lusting whisper, "And I love the way you feel now."

While I was still holding her, Connie turned around to face me and put her arms around my neck murmuring, "And I love the way you feel now." Our lips merged in a long, long kiss and I now was poking her tummy. Very soon we both were breathing as though we had just climbed a flight of stairs.

I was feeling significantly cuddly in my groin and one of my hands caressed down her back to her bum to hold her close against me. She felt hungry and yielding and I could feel her relax and blend her body into mine. She responded eagerly to my hand on her pillowy soft bottom squeezing us together and squirmed her groin into me. "You feel so wonderful. I want my hands all over you."

She whispered into our kiss without taking her lips away, "I love your hands on me, ... but we shouldn't ... I don't know how this could be happening. The feelings are so strong." She blended her tummy and groin into mine. Her soft belly squirmed to accept the rhythmic prodding of my rigid penis.

"I think our bodies are talking to each other." Our lips parted and we kissed softly several times to slow the momentum. "I feel so hungry for you ... I ...."

"I'm having the same problem. This shouldn't be happening, but I'm having trouble ... the way I'm feeling."

"I love your kisses. I love the feel of you. ... You're very sexy and I'm very attracted to you. The feeling is so strong"

"Mmmm ... your hands all over me ... and holding me ... ." She kissed me again, softly but with open mouth and caressing tongue. Now both my hands were on the soft cheeks of her bottom - holding us close. The muscles in her bum were relaxed and yielding except when she pressed into me, flexing her pelvis. She wiggled and squirmed into my penis. It continued to insistently stab her. She urged her hand down between us and stroked my prodding excitement. "Oh, God! You're so hard. I can't believe this." But the kissing continued. I flexed my eager 'prodder' into her. She squeezed it and tried to rearrange it in my shorts to point down closer her mons. She hummed into our kiss and flexed her pelvis to rub against it.

I moaned on her lips, "I know ... I'm so ..."

"I know. ... It feels so good ... pushing into me."

Gasping, "Push it further down ... so I'm pressing into you ... closer down there."

She tried with little success. "Help me."

"Reach inside, Sweetheart." I unzipped my fly for her.

"Oh, Mark! I can't!"

I kissed her softly and quietly urged, "Yes, you can. ... I want you to. It would feel so good to me." Connie hesitated but her lust was stronger than her misgiving and finally her hand slipped in and through the slot in my underwear to find me. Her hand felt wonderful handling me. "Pull it out, Darling." She moaned as she did it. Suddenly I was out and free in her hands.

She fondled me for a moment. "Uhn, you're so warm and stiff and silky soft. Maarrk, you feel wonderful." She carefully pushed me down until I was nudging her vulva.

"Ooh, Connie, ... that feels so good ... and your hand on me ..."

She surprised me when she pulled the leg of her shorts aside and then her panty leg, flexing her pelvis out so that her vulva met my penis. She whispered, "Oh, God, ... Maarrrk!" We each began rhythmic flexes and squirms. She was on her toes, I had bent my knees and her labia were riding the length of my erection. Our breathing became shallow and gasping.

I was getting very excited and knew that much more of this would result in an 'accident'. I gasped, "This feels ... too good. I'm getting close to ... you know ... making a mess."

She pressed harder against me and murmured on my lips, "Oh, God, I don't care! This is wonderful." She reached down and, with her fingers, pressed my corona into her until it penetrated between her inner lips and was rubbing on her clitoris and down the moist channel to her vagina. She began rhythmically flexing her pelvis so that she was riding up and down my corona, alternately bathing it in her vaginal juices and then rubbing it on her excited clitoris. Suddenly her belly and thighs shivered in a sweet orgasm. Connie pressed her lips into mine and muffled a scream, "Nnnnnnnnnn! Oh, God, Marrrk!"

The intimate excitement and surprising sensation were more than I could handle. I couldn't suppress the thrill that started in my glans and then throbbed up from my roots. I gasped, "Connie! ... I can't hold it!" My semen pumped and oozed into her channel, onto her fingers and into her panties. She held me against herself, riding up and down on me in thrilling rapture while we urgently kissed and thrilled in our orgasms.

Finally Connie released my penis. Our lips parted and she breathed, "I ... can't believe ..." She kissed me lightly, recovering her composure, and went on, "That shouldn't have happened, ... but it was so beautiful I couldn't stop." We kissed softly while our breathing recovered. Connie went on, sighing, "I can't remember when I last had that wonderful feeling." She continued to hold us snugly together.

Although no longer rigid, my penis was still sufficiently firm to remain in the nest of Connie's vulva. "I haven't felt this wonderful passion in a long, long time." Our lips brushed together, "My penis seems to want to stay where it is."

Connie kissed me cutely, "My, you know, 'down there' ... feels the same way. I like you there - nuzzling me. Mmm, and I loved feeling your penis throbbing while your warm ... cum ... was oozing into my hand and my ... pussy." Another little kiss and, "Darling, I need to ... clean up a little. Your cum is all over me ... and on my fingers and in my panties. There are some tissues on the counter behind you."

Before I let her go, I kissed her softly and said, "That was wonderful ... but an amazing surprise." Another kiss, "I can't hide the fact that I still have the same hunger for you, ... but, do we need to simmer down?"

She pulled away saying, "Probably, but ... . I'll be back in a minute." I handed her a tissue to wipe her fingers and she headed for her room. I cleaned myself with the tissues, put my penis back in my pants, and zipped up.

Realizing we were getting a little carried away, we both eased off for an emotional respite. When she came back out of her bedroom we hugged lightly with obvious affection, but without immediate sexual urgency. Our kisses were softer and less urgent as well. I broke the uncomfortable silence and said, "Maybe we should go get the cabinet and give ourselves a chance to get our perspective back." I didn't know whether to pat my self on the back for my sanity or kick myself for my insanity.

"I think so." She was still a little breathless. She gave me a parting peck and our arms disengaged.

The moment was over but, as we worked together over the next couple of hours, our chemistries continued to surge. We rarely missed an opportunity to touch or caress or kiss. The speed with which our relationship had evolved since my arrival just an hour or two earlier strongly suggested that we each had been fantasizing about, and subconsciously accepting, our feelings of mutual sexual attraction for quite some time.

We went to Home Depot and got the cabinet. It came disassembled in a large carton. It was very heavy. She couldn't have handled it alone.

Connie was going to put the cabinet in her storage shed so we assembled it in her covered car port. There would be no intimacies out there for the world to see. While we worked we chatted. I broached the subject of her relationship with Debra - and, very gingerly, tried to find out how she felt about what was happening between us. I also confessed that I had always been faithful, and wasn't without guilt about my behavior. None the less, our frequent, casual touching continued - a squeeze here, a caress there.

About half way through the assembly process Connie let me know in a roundabout way that Debra had told her of our sexual hiatus and my disfunction. With further pussyfooting around the subject she carefully inferred that she might be having trouble with thoughts of "cheating on her best friend".

"I'm kind of embarrassed that you know of my problem."

"Don't be. Women talk about these things all the time." She finished putting in a screw. "Besides, Debra and I have been very close for a long time. She helped me through some tough times when we were quite young." A few moments later she candidly observed, "You're certainly not having any ... problem ... this morning!"

"It was impossible to keep it a secret ... as you discovered."

Cutely, "You devil." After another moment, "It surprised me ... and scared me a little. I was feeling safe. It seemed like our flirting wasn't dangerous. And then I felt how stiff you had gotten." I reached out and touched her - she took my hand - I sent her an air kiss. She smiled softly and said, "But I was flattered, and now I know how to tell when you're turned on." We stood and I coaxed her into the shed - away from neighbors' view.

"Mmm hhmmm ... that I can't hide."

"Lecher."

"Sex Goddess." I pulled her to me. Our bodies blended while we renewed our commitment to exploring our new affection. We began to breathe harder almost instantly.

Connie squirmed her pelvis into me - searching for her stiff Admirer. She found him, "Mm, you're still turned on!"

"Mm hmm. You're still gorgeous ... and feel wonderful."

"We seem to be having trouble changing our perspectives."

"I know. Maybe I need a cold shower." We both chuckled, kissed softly and parted, each of us wanting to finish our project quickly, but wondering what would come next. A few minutes later we completed the assembly job and set the cabinet up in the shed. To be sure it wouldn't topple over, I screwed it to the wall. We put the tools away and went inside to clean up. It had been a little warm and quite humid outside. The air conditioning inside felt good but I still was sweaty and uncomfortable. Connie looked a little soggy too.

I don't like to feel greasy-sweaty and said, "I didn't bring a change of clothes but I'd feel better if I took a quick shower. I'm awfully sweaty. Would you mind?"

Connie seemed cheered. "That's a good idea. I feel kind of grimy too. It's very humid." Were we finding an excuse to take our clothes off?

"Ummm hmm." I kissed her cheek.

"When you get in the shower I'll put your clothes in the washer with mine. I have a pair of shorts from my 'chubbier days' you can probably get into. Our stuff will be clean and dry in no time." She kissed me back.

We each took a shower. It became a kind of intimate event. When she heard me get in the shower she knocked and asked if she could come in to get my clothes. I, of course, said "Sure. But no fair taking advantage of me when I'm vulnerable like this."

Her playful retort, "Dreamer! Don't you wish."

While I was drying off she knocked again to give me the shorts. I let her in holding the towel around me. Our eyes met. She was wearing a short, silky dressing gown and smiling softly. The shorts she gave me were a silk paisley with elastic waist - not exactly macho. I took them with my free hand and she kissed my cheek. Without thinking, I put my other arm around her. It felt like she wasn't wearing anything beneath the gown. Oh, Oh! The towel came loose! We kissed warmly - hands roaming. She felt softly sensual under the robe. My towel dropped to the floor when she backed away. In mock surprise her eyebrow went up when she ogled my semi-erect projection. A breathy, 'My, my' was her only comment, but her look was flirtatiously sexy and she came close again to take me in hand and hug herself against me for another soft kiss. Finally, after stroking my bare behind and pushing her soft tummy into the prodding of my growing, naked erection, she moved apart, hummed when she gazed at my now much stiffer projection, and cutely commented, "Mmm, look what I did!" She softly stroked up the underside and fondled my scrotum. "Oh, Maarrk. I love the feel of your ... hard cock."