My Time By The River

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers

He definitely wasn't small and the more I worked it and wrapped my lips around the head I remembered their remarks. I wanted to try but he was so big.

I decided I didn't care how difficult it might be because even with his size I would try my very best. Then to my complete surprise and after many minutes it worked and he seemed as happy as me at my accomplishment. When I looked up at him I heard him whisper "Thanks."

Then I kept my eyes on his and tried to read what his body was telling me. Each time if it seemed he was growing more excited I'd repeat or continue what I was doing.

I needed a breath and when I pulled back I asked if he liked it.

He smiled and said "What do you think? Can I hold your head or will it mess up your hair."

"I think you like it and so I'm going to continue until I find out. Sure hold my head or mess up my hair. I can still do it but if you want me to stop you may have to force me away." I teased.

"Do it. Your mouth and throat are so tight I'll be fighting to keep from giving you something you may not want." He teased back.

"You give me anything you can and I'll want it." I said then returned to my pleasure. I'd never swallowed a man's release, and never wanted to until now. He was fun and I liked it so much that I finally wanted to swallow it for the first time. At times with other guys I'd felt it on my face or other part of my body but now I wondered what it would taste like. It would be white a little, and thick I knew, and I knew that some girls said it was thick like salty cream on your tongue. I didn't know but I wanted to find out.

It was long, pleasant minutes of diving down onto it and working my throat around it before he finally grabbed my head with both hands. He was strong and after just a minute of steadying my head he began to drive faster and harder than I'd expected. I concentrated on holding the suction and working my throat, but every few moments I heard the vacuum release around my lips when he'd move unexpectedly. His entire body was into it when finally I heard him gasp "It's here!" and it began.

It was deep in my throat and at first I could only tell by the tightening of his cock as it seemed to want to rise but then he pulled back and I could feel the warmth and he drove in again. I felt good at getting him this far and suddenly felt my own climax and again he stroked. I could taste him then. It seemed to be coating it each time he stroked. He was heavily involved and working my head but it felt good and his taste kept me almost as excited as he was.

I heard him gasp and then he seemed to have his voice on automatic as he said "Babe this is incredible. You suck me like I've never been sucked before."

His words made me want to do even more and prolong it all, right up to the point when he pulled back into my mouth and said "Taste it Babe and swallow it all. There's more later." and he shot twice into my mouth before he relaxed and released my head.

I was cleaning him and eager to get it ready again as I swallowed and swept my tongue over him pulling out every drop. It seemed I could barely breathe. He liked it a lot and yet I liked it too. Perhaps I liked it too much but it was my first time to get so involved and suddenly I realized how good it all was and resolved never to miss it again if I could keep it going.

We relaxed when I was finished and I curled into his arms feeling him hot and naked against me. The moon was bright behind a patch of gray looking clouds but there was a nice breeze and we could here crickets and night birds all around. The river was a steady whisper in the background and I suddenly had an urge to go swimming but couldn't because the current was too swift. If I'd dived in I'd be miles downstream in minutes. Besides I didn't want to leave him.

When finally he asked if I was ready to go I almost asked if we could sleep there overnight but didn't.

When he pulled up in front of my place I was afraid but asked him if he'd like to spend the night or weekend there with me. I felt elation when he said yes.

We showered, exchanged oral copulation in the shower and then enjoyed everything once more in bed Missionary style before we fell asleep.

He slept like a log and I finally woke him with a little good morning oral just after nine on Saturday morning. I also brought him breakfast but it was cold when he finally got into it.

I suppose the rest of the weekend was much like any really well-matched honeymoon couple might enjoy because I had more sex in those two days than I'd had before in my entire life. I even thought how sweet it would be to go through life this way.

We live together now and he's wanted to get married for the last two years. I want to move right into domesticity when we marry and so we are saving money for the big event. I don't think we'll ever grow mundane in our sex.

Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers
12