My Sister Made Me Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A loud knock startled her, her heart pounding faster. She was already growing wet from the mere idea of what she was about to do again, her panties squishing against her pussy as she moved up to the hole and slid the panel aside. Sliding her finger out, she beckoned the mystery cock forward.

"Givin' it a shot?" a voice called out.

"I figured I'd had to," the man outside the door replied. "Ed and Duncan both said she's the best they've ever had and I figured if one of them said it, you can take it to the fuckin' bank."

The other guy laughed, and Sam smiled as a handsomely average-sized shaft slid in. It flopped through the hole as she smiled and knelt in front of it. Leaning in, she ran her tongue up the head almost immediately, then sighed in contentment as she watched it bounce up and down a bit and started to grow in size.

She licked the tip again, the briefly sucked on the crown before letting it fall once more. The cock started to swell faster, giving her the impression that it was angry at her playful teasing. She snickered, then affectionately washed her tongue across the head, pre-cum oozing out and flavoring the saliva on her tongue.

The owner of the angry-looking cock groaned on the other side of the door, sending a ripple of arousal through her from the knowledge that he approved of her skills. Sitting back a bit, she watched as it bobbed up to full strength, then made herself wait a few more seconds before allowing herself the pleasure of tasting the flesh once more.

She started slowly the second time time, pressing her tongue against the underside of the throbbing shaft and running it up across the tip, though she did it achingly slow. Once again, she ran it up the head, then sat back a bit and watched the whole thing throbbing angrily for a few seconds.

"Oh God," the man groaned. "I wanna just grab your head and shove my cock in it already, you fucking delicious little tease."

Sam giggled, running her tongue around it a few times before she finally relented her torture and sucked hard on the pulsing crown.

"Fuck... that's it," he groaned through the door. She could hear the appreciation in his tone but could tell that she wasn't quite at the top of her game quite yet. Taking him as deep as she could, she held there for a few seconds as he banged his head lightly against the door.

She slid her lips back to the crown, her tongue lavishing her warm saliva all over it. Desperate for more encouragement, she slid him back to where he'd been before, buried in her hungry mouth. The organ throbbed between her lips, her tongue bathing the underside as she sucked and tightened her lip-lock.

"Guh," the stranger grunted, then suddenly withdrew Sam's toy from the hole without warning. "Not yet," he groaned. "I'll let someone else have a go, but I can't let you make me pop just yet."

Frowning, Sam slid her lips up to the hole and pushed them through, then opened her mouth and playfully wiggled her tongue around.

"Jesus," he said. "You are such a little cum-slut, aren't you?"

She didn't reply, the head of his cock pushing back into her mouth again, right where she wanted it. Moaning around the delicious, warm flesh, she felt him slide into her mouth completely, the mushroom pushing at the back of her throat.

A few more thrusts followed before he disappeared again, a groan of pleasure finding her ears.

"I really want to let you finish me," he grunted.

She smirked, then wiggled her tongue through the hole once more.

"Fuuuuuck," he groaned.

A final plunge into her mouth followed before he pulled out again. She frowned, her lips still pushing through the hole.

"I'll be back, 'Mystery-Girl,'" he said.

A few seconds later, she heard him walking away. Part of her was flattered that he'd had to stop, but the other part of her wanted her load of cum.

With a sigh, she slid the slat back into place and sat back. Thirty more minutes went by before she heard voices growing loud again. She couldn't make out much of the conversation, but it sounded like the group had just watched someone having sex. The voices grew louder for a moment before they started to grow faint again, and it was clear that the group was heading downstairs to start the real fun.

She frowned, wondering for a moment if one cock as all she was going to get to play with. One blowjob with no load of cum was not going to sate her rapacious sexual hunger or make things any easier on her level of arousal. Seconds later, a knock at the door ended her fears of not being able to have another cock to play with.

She quickly slid the panel aside and stuck her finger through, giving the stranger the signal that she was willing to play.

Wordlessly, another cock slid through, and she was happy to see that it was already half-erect. It looked to a little above average, and she briefly marveled at how it curved down instead of staying straight or going up like the other's she'd seen.

Her lips slid around the waiting shaft moments later, and she wasted no time in building up to a steady pace of sliding up and down the flesh. Still, though, she could tell that she wasn't quite warmed up yet and it took her a little longer than she'd expected to coax the load out of him.

"Guh... fuck..." he groaned, the impact of his thrusts against the door making it shake as he pumped his warm gift into her mouth. She swallowed, the succulence sliding down her throat and acting as a fuel for her sweltering arousal.

"Fuckin' hell," the stranger groaned a few seconds later, his cock sadly sliding from her lips and disappearing from the hole. "Those guys weren't kidding."

Sam giggled, then playfully flicked her cum coated tongue outside of the hole for him to see.

"Jesus," he said softly, the head of his cock brushing the tip a few times. She felt a fresh dollop of cum hit the surface and quickly slurped it in. "Damn, girl," he grunted. "I'll be back if I can manage it."

She replied by pursing her lips at the hole again for a few seconds. He chuckled, but quickly went back downstairs.

To her surprise, someone else knocked almost immediately. She figured that whoever it was must have been watching the last guy take his turn.

"Ready for another?" a new voice asked. She smiled, wiggling her finger out as the stranger stepped up and pushed his cock through. She thought she recognized it from the last time she'd been in the box but couldn't be sure. It wasn't as large as Duncan had been, but she figured that it could give Dane a run for his money at least.

Taking it in her hand, she started by jacking him off for a bit, but then desires burning within her quickly overwhelmed her and she wrapped her lips around the head and started to plunge him quickly in and out.

"Jesus... fuck..." he grunted. "You're even better than last week."

Sam whimpered as her arousal surged from the praise. The stranger was big enough for her to stick to working the head and stroking his shaft at the same time. She wished that she could ask what he preferred but knew that the anonymity was part of the excitement. From the noises he was making, though, she didn't figure he was going to complain.

"Fuck... you're gonna make me fuckin' cum you little slut," he grunted. "I'm gonna fill that fuckin' mouth up."

Sam moaned encouragingly, her pussy throbbing hard in her panties. She slid a hand down her body and snuck it inside, her fingers pushing through the gooey folds and plunging inside a few times. She began to fantasize that it was a load of cum that was coating her fingers and soaking her panties.

"Take it," the stranger grunted, the warm explosion of cum filling her mouth and making her moan in appreciation as she swallowed it down.

The pulsing throb of his cock in her mouth sent her arousal higher. For a moment, she thought he might make her cum, but a few seconds after the mushroom head stopped filling her mouth, he slid free and disappeared back downstairs.

She sighed, pulling her hand free and holding up the glistening fingers. Another knock on the door caused her to grin and look up.

"I told you I'd be here," Dr. Sanderson said.

She giggled, seeing him peering in through the hole at her, though she didn't think he could see anything with the closet being dark.

"Hi Dr. Sanderson," she said, and was surprised to hear the audible desire in her tone.

"I intentionally stopped myself from coming several times now, just so I could enjoy you again," he said.

"Mmm... good boy," she said, moving up to the hole and peeking through. "All this sucking cock has got my poor pussy all soaked."

She heard him groan and saw him close his eyes for a few seconds. "If I recall, you're a naughty old man that likes to taste things like that, aren't you?" she asked.

"Damn right I am," he said, grinning as he looked into the hole expectantly.

Sam stood, sliding her fingers into her panties again and pulling them back out, glistening with her wetness. Delicately pushing them through the hole, she giggled as she felt the warmth of his mouth almost immediately. She pulled them back a few seconds later to the sound of him moaning in disappointment.

"I'd love to keep letting you play, but all I really want to do is suck your fucking cock right now," she said, pushing her lips up to the hole and sticking her tongue out.

"Mmm," he groaned, and she was surprised to feel him sucking her tongue into his mouth. Excitement surged through her, and she tried to push more of it through the hole for a few seconds.

She heard the sound of him moving around though and whimpered happily as the head of his cock slid into her mouth.

"God, I love the way your mouth feels," he moaned.

She sucked noisily, taking him as deep as she could manage through the hole.

"Every time I see you, I just want to make you drop to your knees and suck me then and there," he admitted.

She moaned loudly as the flesh slid in and out between her lips. She secretly wished that he would do just as he'd said and force her to suck him off whenever he saw her.

"Fuck..." he groaned. "Is your pussy really that wet?" he asked, his tone sounding like he was getting close.

"Mmmhmm," she whimpered emphatically, her hand pushing back into her panties again.

"Jesus," he grunted, still thrusting against the door. "How wet?" he groaned.

She slid the shaft from her lips and quickly stood. Practically tearing her shorts and panties off, she moved up to the door without really considering what she was doing and reached for the cock once again. Moving up snug to the door, she lifted the cock up a bit and ran it through the drenched folds of her pussy as much as she could manage.

"Jesus," he groaned on the other side of the door. "You dirty little slut."

Moments later she was back on the floor, his cock buried to the hilt once again. The succulent ooze from her pussy had slathered across the flesh of his dick and she'd gotten to taste her own arousal as she took him in again. She heard his weakened grunts as the door shook with his thrusts, then moaned deeply as the flood of warm ooze filled her mouth yet again.

Swallowing, she whimpered in happiness as he filled her mouth again. A few moments later, his cock had left the grasp of her lips and she saw him leaning back against the opposite wall, fighting to catch his breath.

Her pussy throbbing hard, she ran her fingers into her mouth where she still had some of his cum and plunged them inside. Drawing her cum-coated fingers out, she swallowed down whatever remained in her mouth as she pushed the spunk-covered digits into her panties. Sliding the ooze-fingers into her pussy, she felt her arousal levels at their peak. She was still kneeling in position when the head of another cock pushed through the hole and hit her lips.

With a moan, she took the flesh inside without hesitation and began to suck.

*****

Alex

Friday night

"Are you home?"

Alex had sent the text to Bryce a few minutes ago, having just finished up at Double D's. She was sitting in her car, not-so-patiently waiting on her boyfriend to reply and wanting nothing more than to go to him and let him fuck her brains out.

"Just hanging with the guys." he finally replied. "You just get done with work?"

"Yes." she sent. "Can I come over and see you or are you with some floozy?"

"Hell yes, you can come over." he sent. "The floozy won't mind."

"That bitch better know that your dick is mine." she sent, smirking in amusement. "In all seriousness though, is Beck going to be an issue?"

"Nah." he replied. "The guys all know that we're together now, btw."

"And that's not a problem?" she sent back.

"Nope." he replied.

She was a little concerned that he wasn't elaborating, but something told her that he'd handled the situation.

"Good enough for me," she replied. "I'm on my way now."

"Shit... fuckin' drive faster, bitch." he sent, causing her to laugh as she pulled out of the parking lot.

A few minutes later, she pulled into the apartment complex and parked. With relief, she saw that Beck's truck was missing. At least that wasn't going to be an issue. Hopping out, she hurried up the stairs and knocked on the door. A few seconds later it opened, and she saw Bryce's stupidly cute, confident face grinning back at her.

"'bout fuckin' time," he said, scowling for a moment. "Damn you look gorgeous, baby," he said after a few seconds, then pulled her in and kissed her. She just about melted in his arms then and there.

"It's good to see you," she purred, breaking the kiss a few seconds later and looking up demurely into his eyes.

"Yeah, I know," he said, and gave her his trademark confident smirk.

She rolled her eyes and briefly made as if she were leaving, but he yanked her back in and kissed her again. The brief but intense make-out session left her feeling dizzy. Turning, she saw Vince, Marvin, and Travis, all sitting on the couch and watching the two with curious smiles on their faces. Laughing, she turned and waved.

"Damn, Alex, you fuckin' smokin' today," Travis said, blatantly obvious with his stares.

"Thanks," she said, offering him a wink. She was still wearing her work uniform and knew how sexy she looked in it.

"Hey gorgeous," Marvin said, grinning her way.

"Hey, Marvin," she replied, stepping over as the three stood and moved in for a hug, though they all did it at the same time.

"Where you been?" Vince asked, shoving the other two back and pulling her in first.

She laughed and shrugged in response. "Work and school I guess," she said. "Things have been pretty crazy."

Marvin swooped in for a hug next, then Travis. Each of them gave her a satisfying squeeze on the rump at the end of the hug, almost like a period at the end of a horny little sentence.

"So, are we having a tournament like we did last time?" Travis asked.

The guys groaned at him, Bryce even throwing an empty soda can his way.

"Winner gets to fuck my brains out?" Alex suggested, then burst out laughing as they all looked her way with wide eyes. Only Bryce looked like he'd expected the remark and chuckled in response.

"Y'all go ahead and start playing," she said. "I'll join you in a minute."

As she spoke, she sauntered casually over to where Bryce had chosen to sit when she'd been hugging the others and slid down into his lap. His hand draped easily over her legs, his fingers dancing up the outside to the edge of her skirt.

"Baby, I think you might be the sexiest fuckin' thing I've ever goddamn seen," he said, kissing her cheek.

"So sweet," she said, kissing him on the end of his nose. "So... is Beck coming back home anytime soon?"

Bryce chuckled, the other three guys doing the same. She looked at him curiously, then over at the other three.

"What?" she asked.

"Beck uh... left," Bryce said. "Moved out."

"Seriously?" she asked, genuinely surprised. "Why?"

There was a moment of awkward silence that none of the guys seemed to want to break.

"It doesn't really matter," Bryce said eventually, and offered only a wink as an explanation.

"What?" she asked. "Why? What happened?"

He was obviously hesitant, but it wasn't something she was going to just let go.

"Bryce..." she warned.

"I was trying to talk to him about you and me," he said finally, sighing hard. "I told him that you and I had started dating. He didn't seem to care at first, but then got in my face and said that I was a terrible friend. I told him that I understood completely and that I knew it wasn't cool to date a friend's ex."

"What else did he say?" she asked.

"It's not important," Bryce said. "He's gone now."

Alex sighed and fixed him with a flat glare. "Bryce..." she said, her tone a warning.

"He called you a dirty fuckin' whore," Marvin said. "He was about to say something else when my boy cold-cocked his ass."

"You punched him?" she gasped.

"Goddamn right I did," Bryce said with a scowl. "He called my baby a whore."

"Are you okay?" she asked, grabbing for his arm.

Bryce shrugged a bit but showed her his hand. There was a big cut on one of his knuckles along with several small abrasions.

Alex whimpered, grabbing his hand and worrying over the injury for a minute. "Aww, honey," she said, pulling it up and kissing it.

She sighed deeply, very in love with the idea of Bryce defending her honor. "I'm sorry you're hurt, baby," she purred, kissing his knuckles again. "Is there anything I can do to make it better?"

"I think you know a few things," he said, his confidence oozing from him like a cologne. She drank it in, letting it bring her arousal and affection for him to a simmer.

"Its pretty clear that you're getting a blowjob," she said playfully. "I just don't want to be a tease and make things... hard... on the other guys."

Bryce chuckled, his hand smacking her playfully on the rump.

The guys had started playing the fighting game but had paused it when they heard the word "blowjob" come from her mouth.

She giggled playfully, then glanced over and blew them a kiss before looking back at Bryce. "So, he just left?" she asked.

"He went to his room for the rest of the night," Bryce said. "I went to work the next day and he was gone when I got home. Marvin's gonna move into his old room. We already cleared it with the apartment people."

"Well, that certainly makes it easier for me to come and see you guys more," she said, spinning around in Bryce's lap and resting back against him. His hands came up and fondled both of her breasts for a minute, then slid back down to her lap.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm all for seeing more of you, Alex," Travis said. "But Beck didn't know what the hell do with a smoke show like you."

"True," Bryce agreed. "He didn't really try all that hard to keep her either."

"Well, he might have told you differently, but we specifically had a conversation where I told him that we weren't exclusive," Alex said.

"It was pretty clear that he thought you guys were dating," Bryce said.

"That wasn't the case, though," she countered. "You were feeding me cum and trying to stick your dick in me practically the whole time he and I were together."

All three heads turned and looked over at Bryce and Alex after her revelation, their eyes wide and mouths open.

"Well... he was more oblivious to things than we figured," Bryce said with a laugh, as the guys slowly went back to playing the game.

Alex shrugged and let the topic go. She wasn't concerned about Beck anymore. Sliding off of Bryce's lap, she leaned in close and briefly kissed his ear. "You know," she whispered, "I think it's pretty obvious that I came over here to let you have me."

He smirked confidently at her before responding. "Oh, I can tell, gorgeous."

"Does that mean you're going to make me wait until I've pushed you enough to drag me to your room and have your way with me?" she asked, a single eyebrow raised in challenge.

1...456789