My Newly Nudist Twin Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I understood what she meant. Being a twin is a thing a lot of people cannot relate to. You grow up never really feeling like you are an individual. I know other twins – identicals – for whom this is a much bigger deal. Their DNA is identical. Think about that. You are never really your own person. You are always defined as one of a pair. Your pictures from your childhood have you in the same outfits. People call you "the twins." You can either embrace it or reject it. I have heard of twins that have sour relationships in part because they had to exert their independence from each other to feel like an individual.

For Amy and me, it was the opposite. We never had to compete for attention or anything like that. Maybe because she is a girl, we never really fought the way two boys might. In fact, it was always really comforting for both of us that we had each other. It is very much like having an extension of yourself. Our relationship has always been more honest because we never felt like there was any chance of betrayal because you wouldn't betray yourself, you know? Anyway, we have shared a lot of intimate details over the years, from as long as I can remember. Embarrassing things you may never tell a soul, we would readily confide in each other about. There are things we know about each other that we will take to the grave. Advice on everything under the sun was always a short conversation away.

It is for all these reasons that I understood what she meant by all this not being weird. It is because she feels as comfortable with me regarding literally everything as I do with her. After your sister has driven to bring you a change of clothes after you accidentally shit your pants at work, there is not much that is off limits. (That is a true story, and it just pained me deeply to recall that memory and write that sentence.) After you have been the only person she would trust to carefully examine her butthole because it was itchy and she was afraid it was something horrible, nothing feels like you cannot go there. Simply put, we have been "bros" for so long, had each other's backs so many times, and been so intimately intertwined for so long, that I totally understood what she was trying to say. Jerking off alone is totally normal. Jerking off with someone who feels like an extension of yourself, while maybe not totally normal, is also not out of the realm of reason.

"I know what you mean," I said. "I feel like I should feel guilty for violating some major taboo, but I don't at all."

"Right! That's what I'm saying. Even though that was obviously sexual, it just felt like we were doing it together. But not with each other." She looked at me, and I was smirking and she laughed and hit my leg playfully.

"I'm not explaining this very well," she said.

"No, yes you are," I said.

"You're my brother, but you're like my best friend. But it's more than that." She was looking at the wall over my shoulder, searching for words.

"It's like you're me," I said.

"Right, yeah," she said. "I feel as comfortable around you as I do myself. I literally don't feel a difference. There are married couples who never pee in front of each other, but we've always been totally open with each other about everything."

She stood looking at me for a few moments, and then added, "I hope this doesn't sound wrong, but the reason I know this isn't weird is because I don't want to have sex with you."

I didn't realize it until she said it, but that was exactly why it wasn't weird. There was no lust, no longing, no unrequited love or anything that would feel deeply confusing. We just got off together. We had walked in on each other several times in the past doing the exact same thing, and it wasn't some big deal that was totally embarrassing. In fact, I am surprised that we didn't do something like that way back when puberty was hitting, just to experiment together, because that is something we totally would have done.

"Wait that might have come out wrong," she said, and then started giggling.

"No, no," I said. "You just put your finger on it. Other people probably couldn't understand because they don't have our history together, but you're right. This doesn't feel one bit illicit."

"Right," She said, "So we're good."

"We're good," I said. "We're weird, but we're good."

Then she leaned in and hugged me while we were both laughing.

"So now what?" She asked, after we had pulled apart.

"I mean, I guess we stay naked and randomly masturbate when the mood strikes?"

She hit me with a pillow and said, "Yep that about sums it up!" Then she was still smiling when she said, "I've really got the greatest brother."

We fell asleep that night holding hands. The next morning I woke up and she was gone. There was a text on my phone that she had gone for a jog, so I got up and took a shower. I had only been in the shower a couple minutes when she came home. I have a little mirror in my shower, but she doesn't. So I was trying to shave by hanging out the shower and looking in the bathroom mirror. She had stripped her clothes off at the door as usual and came in the bathroom and sat down on the toilet.

"I have to pee so bad," she said. "You're getting water all over the place!"

"Sorry. I usually shave in the shower, but this isn't going very well."

"Well hold on," she said, giving her pussy a quick wipe with a wad of toilet paper, "I'll help."

Then she stood up and crammed into the shower with me and held her hand out, so I gave her the razor. Her shower is really tight. It's just a one-person stand-up stall, definitely not intended for two people. So we were skin on skin, and I was trying to get far enough away from her so she could maneuver her arms, and it turned out the best way to do that was to lean our backs against the walls with our legs stretched out, but to do that they had to be intertwined so she was straddling one of my thighs. She is a little shorter than me, so her pussy was right on my leg.

She started carefully shaving my face with the razor. She was so gentle. It reminded me of how gentle she had been yesterday when she had rubbed sunscreen on my cock. I started to get hard thinking about it. I was actively trying not to, because this was not my objective for my shower at all, but there we were. She was concentrating so hard on shaving my face that she didn't notice until she was satisfied with her work, rinsed the razor off for the last time while feeling my face for smoothness with her other hand, and then went to reach across to put the razor on the little bathroom counter and she brushed my rock hard cock with her other hand.

"Dave!" She said, looking down at my throbbing cock. "Does shaving make you horny or something?" She started laughing.

"I can't help it! It just happens."

"I'm just kidding. Here, I'll wash it for you. That should give you a thrill."

"No, Amy, really," I started, but she had already squirt a little soap on her hands and was rubbing them together. She gently caressed my cock with the soap for a few seconds, rubbing my balls, gently stroking the shaft a few times.

"See? Totally normal," she said through a fit of giggles.

"Now do me," she said, and turned around, and pushed her ass out slightly with her palms flat against the wall. I squirt some soap in my hand from the dispenser on the wall, rubbed my hands together a bit, and then reached one hand around to her pussy while I slid the other down the crack of her ass until I felt her asshole. I slowly rubbed each area for a few seconds, and then that was that.

"Ok quick, move. I have to rinse this off fast otherwise it burns."

Amy pushed me out of the way, and I figured we were done with shower time anyway, so I got out and dried off while she finished washing her hair. We started our day without any further incident, which was strangely fine with me. Had it been a girlfriend of mine, I would have fucked her right then and there, but this whole thing is different.

That day we went to Haulover Beach again. This time it wasn't weird at all. We got there and took our clothes off like it was no big deal. I rubbed sunscreen on my own dick this time. I didn't really get a boner, though it did feel exhilarating to walk down to the water this time. The ocean was really warm and we floated in the waves a bit. Being naked in the ocean feels really different.

That night we went to a hookah lounge for dinner called Oasis. Neither one of us has a fake ID, so we cannot drink when we go out, so bars can be a little boring unless there is live music or something. This place was kind of cool. They bring hookahs to your table. The food was pretty good.

There was a group of guys at a table next to us that kept looking at Amy. I mentioned it and she turned to look at them and smiled and waved, exactly the way she might smile and wave to you while sitting on the toilet. To the untrained eye, it probably doesn't look sarcastic.

Anyway, then a funny thing happened. Amy grabbed her purse and went to the restroom, and while she was gone, the guys went into "bro mode" turning around to me with this line: "You're a lucky man." Then another dude chimed in with, "Yeah bro. Definitely a keeper." They were in their early twenties, not drunk yet, so probably not dangerous. I honestly got the impression they were just being complimentary.

Then I said, "Thanks man, but she's my sister." Then there was some more witty remarks, but nothing offensive.

When Amy came back, the guys were now a little more overt. The guys with their backs to her were turning around and glancing a bit. The check came, and one of the guys who had talked to me before said, "You're not already leaving are you?" But he said it to Amy and not to me. Then Amy came and sat on my side of the table so we were both facing them, put her arms around my neck and gave me a kiss on the cheek and said, "Yeah, sorry. I can't wait to take this guy home and see what happens."

There were some confused looks on their faces as I quickly signed the check and we hurried out. In the car I explained to her that her fake boyfriend ploy probably looked strange because I had already told them she was my sister. We both laughed about it all the way home.

So we got back to her place and when we got inside the door I expected her to dump her clothes on the floor as usual, but instead she sat on the bed and beckoned me over. I stood in front of her and she reached out to undo the button on my jeans and unzipped them and tugged at the sides. I helped her by pushing them down, along with my boxers. I pulled my shirt off over my head and I started to get hard. There is something erotic about being fully naked in front of a girl who is fully clothed. I can't really explain it. But Amy wasn't looking at my cock. She was looking into my eyes.

"I have a surprise for you," she said.

"Oh? What's that?" I asked.

"I'll show you," she said, a mischievous grin spreading across her face. Then she gently pushed me back so she could stand up. She steadied herself with her hand on my shoulder while she pulled her sandals off and then turned around with her ass to me and raised her arms in the air. I took the cue and pulled her flowy little dress up over her head and tossed it on the floor next to the bed. Then she slowly crawled onto the bed with her ass toward me, and there was a pink jeweled butt plug in her ass. She looked over her shoulder and smiled and wiggled her ass playfully.

She knew exactly what she was doing. A year ago I had told her a story about my then-girlfriend who wore a butt plug the first time we hooked up and I had told Amy it was really hot. That was the only girl that had ever been adventurous in that department, and it remains a highlight of my admittedly short sexual career.

"Amy!"

"You like it?" She giggled, arching her back a little more, sticking her butt higher in the air.

"Oh my God," I said. She laughed.

"I stuck it in my ass when I went to the restroom at the hookah place."

"Oh my God," I said again. I was just staring at her pussy with that little pink jewel in her ass.

"You want to come check it out?" She asked. "It's about time to co-masturbate, I think." At that we both laughed.

I kneeled my way onto the bed, my hard cock glistening at the tip with precum, and she crawled forward a bit. I didn't know exactly what to do but just look at it.

She reached a hand between her legs and started slowly rubbing her clit. It was mesmerizing.

"You can touch it if you want," she said quietly.

"I can? Like how?"

"Like any way you want," she said, closing her eyes slowly and concentrating on other things. She then assumed her preferred position for getting off, and her butt cheeks closed around her butt plug a bit. I reached out with my thumb and forefinger and gently tugged on the jewel. Amy moaned softly. Then I pulled on it a little more firmly and her asshole clenched a bit. Then I pushed on it. After a while we fell into a rhythm. While she was slowly grinding her pussy against her hands, I was gently fucking her asshole with her shiny metal butt plug. She started moving faster, and the plug slipped out and I dropped it on the bed and it bounced and rolled onto the floor.

"No!" She moaned jokingly, "I was so close!"

Without thinking about it, I immediately pushed my finger into her asshole. She flipped her head around to look at me over her shoulder, and when our eyes met she smiled and pushed her ass against my finger, burying it deeper, then closed her eyes and buried her face in the pillow. Now she was fucking my finger with her asshole while grinding her pussy against her hand. It was less than a minute later that she stopped and whispered, "Feel me cum." Her asshole contracted around my finger several times as she collapsed on the bed. It was the hottest thing I have ever experienced, and I am pretty sure I haven't even seen a porno that was more perfectly sexy.

"Oh my God. That was the best orgasm I've ever had." She said it into the pillow, so it was muffled. Then she started giggling and alternately taking deep breaths and exhaling. I leaned back against some pillows against the wall and just looked at her. After a minute she pushed herself up on all fours, turned around to face me and said, "Your turn?"

"I am NOT sticking that thing in my ass," I said, and we both laughed.

She layed down on her stomach, elbows on the bed, her chin in her hands, just inches from my hard cock, staring at it.

"I just want to watch you," she said. "Is that ok?"

Without saying anything, I grabbed my cock by the shaft and started slowly stroking it. She was staring at my dick, I'd like to say admiringly, but it might have been more like simple fascination. We were quiet, and I was just doing my thing. She occasionally looked up at me, but mostly was just staring at my cock as I slowly stroked it. I eventually closed my eyes and leaned my head back against the wall. Then I felt her warm little hand gently cup my balls and knead them slowly while I continued stroking my cock. I never do that to myself, and let me tell you, it felt amazing. I didn't open my eyes. I started stroking faster and I felt an orgasm building.

"You want to watch me cum?" I whispered through short breaths.

"Yes, cum for me," she whispered back. And with that I felt her other hand grab the shaft of my cock below mine and gently squeeze it. I moaned in approval. Then seconds before I was about to come, she gently pushed my hand away and I opened my eyes and looked down to see her flipping her hair to one side as she took my cock in her mouth and sucked it slowly for a few seconds before I exploded into her mouth. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, and it felt amazing. She sucked gently, swallowing my cum until the last twitch of my cock. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Amy. Jesus Christ."

"I've always wanted to do that, but it always seemed gross."

"Ohhhkaaaay," I said, closing my eyes and trying to recover from that amazing orgasm.

"It just seemed like the right thing to do," she said simply. "I hope you don't mind." Her face showed no actual concern. In fact, she was grinning because she knew damn well I didn't mind. It was the most appropriate reciprocal action to me sticking my finger up her ass. I knew why it made perfect sense in her mind.

"This is turning out to be a really interesting weekend," I said.

"I know. We're going to have to plan another visit soon." She winked at me and then bounded off of the bed to the bathroom.

My head stopped spinning. I was staring at the ceiling, mentally replaying the previous few minutes of my life over and over in rapid succession. What did she just say? I dropped my head down and looked into the bathroom at Amy, sitting on the toilet and looking at me. She grinned and waved. The way she waves is the same she has always done it since we were kids. First she smiles, and her eyes squint when she does, which is how you know she's really smiling, and then she raises her arm, waits a second and waves her hand once. It is the Amy sign language version of "sup man?"

Amy is not a particularly girly girl. I mentioned before that she is objectively pretty, and she definitely has a fit body, but I have always thought of her somewhat androgenously, if that makes sense. Maybe it is because she is my sister, but I don't see her as a girl as much as I just see her as a person. I never had lustful feelings for her. Her personality in general is also very independent. She never seemed to care what other people thought of her, she didn't have a ton of friends, and the few that she did have were from her lacrosse team or the academic decathlon team. "Acadeca" is exactly what it sounds like; teams of smart kids compete in different subjects. The team called Amy the "master-debater" because of her oral skills.

Amy focused on her studies more than I did. She is objectively smarter than me, but more than that, she is more confident in a way. It's like she doesn't have insecurities that might make another person seek the approval of the "in crowd" or succumb to peer pressure in any way that I have ever seen. In high school she had an occasional beer at a party, but just because she was thirsty, whereas other girls were getting shitfaced and having blackout sex because they thought that's what you have to do. Not Amy though – she has always seemed to know exactly what she was doing, and she knew that it was the right thing, and she was always totally honest, maybe because she had nothing to hide. A lot of who I am is because of her positive influence on me, and I have always just respected her.

Still looking at me, Amy wiped between her legs quickly, reached behind her to flush the toilet and jumped onto the bed, crashing into me on purpose.

"You've always wanted to do what?" I asked.

"What?"

"What did you always want to do?"

"When?"

"Just now."

"Pee?"

"No. Before. After you swallowed your brother's cum. Do you remember that detail?"

She laughed and lightly punched my arm. "Yes, I do recall something like that!"

"You said you always wanted to do that."

"I did."

"Did what?"

"What what?" She said, cocking her head to the side. Then it dawned on her what I was asking. "OH! No. I didn't mean I have always wanted to...do that to YOU, I meant I always wanted to do...that."

"Wait. You've done that before. You told me you did with Bobby."

"Well, I've done that, but I haven't done THAT," she said matter-of-factly.

"Wait I'm confused," I said. "You haven't done what?"

"Swallowed," she said. "Can we back up a sec? I have never wanted to suck your dick," and when she said "suck your dick" she made air quotes with each word teasingly, "until five minutes ago. I am not even sure I want to suck your dick," and she did the air quotes again, "at all, but the thought of eating someone else's cum always grossed me out. For some reason, right now, with you, it wasn't gross."