My Indian Cousins

Story Info
A young man has group sex with three of his sexy cousins.
3.6k words
4.32
21.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anonymous asked: Hey! Could you write a story about a 27M Indian who is attracted to his 21F, 32F and 32F cousins?

Jennifer Johnson said: I wrote this one from a male perspective, and I had a fantastic time writing it. Thank you for the challenge.

*Trigger Warning* Incest between cousins. This story is written as a fantasy and is not intended to be real.

The party was on the grounds of a five-star hotel, and I booked a room for the night to enjoy myself. It was a relatively warm night, which meant most women were dressed in next to nothing. Most of my uncle's co-workers were at the party, but more importantly, most of my family was there, including my three sexy cousins. I know it's wrong to lust after your own family, but if you saw my cousins, you would understand why it was always a fantasy of mine to have sex with at least one of them. That night, they were all dressed to kill in dresses that showcased their gorgeous figures.

We weren't exactly close growing up. I knew of my cousins, and they knew of me, but it wasn't until Uncle Sanjay's retirement party things started getting weird. I never noticed the way that Vidya's long, Indian hair hung halfway down her back until I saw her dancing, her hips swaying. Vidya was only twenty-one, six years younger than me. I knew she wasn't trying to be seductive, but my dick was hard as I watched her undulate. I felt a pang of guilt. She was my cousin, and I knew that wanting to fuck her was wrong, but that was precisely what made it so hot to think about.

I must have been incredibly horny that day since my sights immediately shifted to my other cousin, Usha, who was thirty-six. Her large breasts were hanging out of her top to the point where I was almost sure to see a nip slip if she kept dancing. I imagined how good her breasts would feel wrapped around my cock. I wanted to titty fuck those boobs so badly. She looked up at that moment and smiled at me innocently. If only she knew what I was thinking and what I would do to her if we weren't cousins. I turned away from Usha, hoping to hide my erection, but ran right into Priya, the most beautiful of all of my cousins.

Priya was thirty-two and was Usha's twin sister. I'd wanted to fuck Priya for years, basically since I'd figured out what my cock was for. I wanted to stick my dick so far up inside of Priya's pussy that she never forgot how it felt.

"Sudha! Hey! I was hoping I'd run into you," Priya's eyes danced with mischief, and her smile was filled with possibility. Our eyes met, and I couldn't help but return Priya's positive sentiment. Part of what made Priya so stunningly beautiful was the way she radiated joy and happiness.

"Why is that?" I asked, allowing her to give me a hug. She bristled when she noticed my erection. Not that I could have helped it, but being that close to her had a certain effect on me. I couldn't help it as my cock grew even harder as it made contact with her abdomen.

"Um.." Priya was flustered, and she glanced from left to right to make sure no one saw her hug me before she said, "Why is your...thing so stiff?"

"What?" I tried to play dumb, to play it off, but this was my cousin, and she wasn't going to let me get away with this.

"Usha! Usha! Get over here! I have to tell you what just happened! Vidya! Vidya, come quick!" Priya gave me a naughty look as she leaned in to whisper to my cousins about my erection during our hug. I was mortified, mainly because this was not the way I wanted my cousins to think about me. I didn't want to be that creepy cousin with a hard-on during a simple hug! If they thought of my dick, I wanted it to be because I was giving them pleasure with it.

I decided it was time for me to take off and go mingle. I tried not to move away too quickly from my three beautiful cousins. I didn't want them to think I was running away from them. I took my time working through the party and introducing myself to all the most beautiful women. All the while, I kept my eyes on Priya, Usha, and Vidya.

They were on the dance floor, rubbing their bodies together seductively. Every so often, Priya would glance my way to make sure that I was watching and enjoying the show. Vidya was licking her lips as she leaned in close to Usha. Usha kissed Vidya on the cheek, and they all giggled just before Priya looked to make sure my eyes were still on them.

"Sudha? What are you doing?" I heard a voice from behind me. I stiffened, then swiveled my body around to see Uncle Sanjay with his hand out for a shake. He was a large man, both tall and stocky.

"Uncle!" I cried and went to shake his hand, only for him to pull his hand away and open his arms for a hug instead. I gave him a manly bear hug as he thanked me for coming.

"Thank you for taking care of my daughters. I saw you watching over them. That is so kind of you to be a good cousin like that. I'm so glad that I can trust you," my uncle made sure to make eye contact with me. I could tell he knew I was sexually attracted to his daughters. I also knew he would kill me if I ever let anything sexual happen between us. Guilt filled me, but I shrugged it off. In the distance, I could see Priya shaking her plump ass as Usha pressed her fat ass up against Priya's. Vidya was pretending to spank both of their asses. It might as well have been porn. I fought like hell against myself to keep my cock from getting hard in front of my uncle. I managed to make it until he had turned around before I allowed myself to get fully hard.

My dick led the way to the dance floor, where I joined my cousins. I danced my way over to the three of them, and I moved my body to the music as I watched them continue with their seductive dance.

Usha moved to me, ass first, and pushed her rump up against my hard cock. She was dancing on my dick like a seasoned stripper, and I started to wonder if Usha had more experience as a stripper than she let on. I probably could have busted a nut right there on Usha's ass if Vidya hadn't pushed her out of the way so she could grind against my cock. She faced me as she wrapped both of her arms around my neck and draped one leg up and over my hip. I gripped her ass cheeks and lifted her up off the ground while pressing my very hard dick right against her pussy. She squealed with delight until I finally put her back down on the floor.

I looked up to see the jealous fire in Priya's eyes as she watched her sister grinding against my dick. She tapped Vidya on the shoulder.

"Yes?" Vidya asked.

"My turn! Don't be a slut!"

"Fine, your turn," Vidya moved away from my dick, and Priya shocked me by going in for a regular hug. She pressed her breasts against my chest and whispered in my ear, "My sisters are just teases. I'm the only one that will actually fuck you." She reached down and grabbed my cock, gripping it with a firm command that told me she knew what she was doing. I was hooked, and I wanted more. If I had to choose just one of my cousins, it would have been Priya.

"Well, let's go then. Right now. I have a room upstairs," I explained.

"Okay, let's go."

"Let me say goodbye to everyone," I told Priya. "It would be rude of me not to."

"My dad will know if you tell him you're leaving this early," Priya warned me. "Let's just go and come back. No one will even know we're gone."

"So, you're really going to have sex with me?" I asked her. Her hand was still on my cock, and she gave it a squeeze that felt nice.

"Yes. I've wanted to for years." She looked so wickedly naughty that I believed her.

"Me too," I confessed. "Follow me." I took Priya by the hand and led her toward the door. Her sisters followed us from the party, and just as we were about to walk into the elevator, they screamed.

"Priya! Where do you think you're going?" Usha called.

"Nowhere. Sudha just wanted to show me something in his room," Priya pulled me onto the elevator, trying to rush me.

"Yeah, his dick!" Usha screamed jealously. "I'm going to tell dad unless you let us come with you."

"I'm not letting you watch us!" Priya screamed back as the elevator began to close. Usha lunged to wedge herself between the elevator doors just before they closed. There was a physical battle as Priya tried to prevent her sisters from getting into the elevator. Priya finally relented, mainly because it was two against one. The girls were out of breath as the elevator moved up to my floor. I led them all to my room, and they filed in, obviously still angry at one another.

"Ladies, why are you fighting like this?" I asked them. Priya stood near the bathroom with her arms folded and nose pointed to the ceiling. Usha and Vidya both glared at her with hatred in their eyes.

"Priya, you can't have sex with our cousin! It's wrong!" Usha chastised her sister.

"I don't care! Why can't you just let me have fun for once? Why do you always have to get in my business?"

"Why do you have to be such a slut?" Usha hissed, getting right in Priya's face. Their fists were clenched, and I was afraid that they were really going to hurt each other.

"Ladies! Ladies! Stop! There is no fighting in this room. If you fight, I'm kicking you all out!"

"What's that?" Priya asked, and I turned to see Vidya getting into the expensive liquor from the hotel refrigerator. Normally I would have balked at anyone using those tiny little bottles on my watch, but I realized that those tiny bottles of liquor could be the answer to my prayers. I had all three of my hot ass cousins in my hotel room, but they were all so angry at one another that no one could enjoy themselves.

"Booze!" Vidya yelled out as if she'd found a long-lost treasure. She immediately began to drink every bottle in the fridge as Priya and Usha pushed their way in to grab some of the bottles as well.

"Mmmm, this one is good," Priya cried after she'd downed the whole thing. It didn't take long for all three of them to get wasted off the mini-bar. Now they were laughing and joking, and the mood was light and fun. I settled myself on the bed to watch what they would do next. I knew better than to force anything. This had to be their idea.

"I feel dizzy," Priya admitted, and she made her way to the bed, where she collapsed next to me and closed her eyes. "I'm sleepy."

"Take a nap then. My hotel bed is your hotel bed," I told my most beautiful cousin. It wasn't long before Vidya and Usha were drunk and joined us on the bed.

"It's hot in here," Usha complained.

"I can turn on the air," I told her.

"Oh no, I can just take off some of these clothes." I watched in shock as Vidya reached to unzip her dress. She stood up for a moment to take it off, revealing her very sexy pink and black bra and panty set.

"Vidya, your underwear is very nice, but I am your cousin. You shouldn't show me your body like this!"

"You don't like my body?" she asked.

"Oh! I think you have a gorgeous body. If you weren't my cousin..." I trailed off, not wanting to finish my sentence. I didn't want her to know that my agenda was to get my cock in all three of them. I also didn't want her to know I was afraid. I struggled with the fact that we were related, even though I'd wanted this my entire life. I wasn't sure I could actually have sex with all three of my cousins. I wasn't even sure I could have sex with just one of them. I'd never done anything incestuous before, and I never thought I'd actually have a chance with any of them.

"I don't care if we're cousins. You should come over here and let me suck your dick for you," Vidya said forcefully.

"You want to, um, suck my dick?"

"You slut!" Priya screamed. "I told you he was mine, and now you're offering to suck his dick?"

"He's not yours, Priya. He's our cousin too."

"I confided in you!" Priya cried. "If you're going to let her suck your dick, then you have to let me suck it too!"

"Priya!" Usha cried. "Vidya, I expect this kind of behavior from you, but Priya? I thought you were a good girl. What happened to you?"

"You know what happened? You know why I want this!" Priya pleaded with Usha.

"I'm going to go tell dad," Usha stood up, wobbled a bit, and then sat back down. "I'm going to tell him when I sober up!"

My cock was throbbing. Vidya had promised to suck my dick, and I was tired of waiting. I'd waited my whole life for this. It was more than time. I pulled my cock from my pants, giving it room to grow to its entire length.

"You still want to suck this?" I asked them.

"I do!" Priya screamed, and she lunged for my cock, wrapping her hand around it a bit faster than Vidya. Priya's mouth wrapped around the head of my dick, and she sucked me like a little slut. I could not believe how good my cousin was at sucking dick. She was the best I'd ever had, and I had to focus intensely to keep myself from cumming.

"Priya, let me in!" Vidya was on her knees and angling her tongue toward my balls. It felt so good when she took one of my balls in her mouth and sucked as Priya continued to suck my cock like a porn star. I had two cousins on my dick at once, one sucking my balls and the other with my dick down her throat. I had no idea that my cousins were so sexually gifted, but this was already better than any fantasy I thought up.

I glanced at Usha, half expecting her to get up to leave. Instead, I found her with her hand up her skirt, and she was obviously masturbating. I pulled my cock from Priya and Vidya's mouths to keep myself from cumming. I moved to Usha.

"Let me see your pussy, Usha. I want to fuck you."

"You're my cousin!"

"Yeah, that's what makes it feel so good."

"Priya will get jealous," Usha warned me.

"That's okay. She'll get a turn too."

I could see Usha thinking about it, but ultimately, she opened her legs and let me pull her panties from her legs. I pushed my cock into her pussy slowly and carefully. I had no idea what to expect, but I was in shock when I realized that Usha had the kind of pussy that men searched their entire lives for. I could barely keep myself from cumming after only a few pumps inside of her. I pulled my cock out of her and breathed deeply, praying for the strength to not cum too soon, not with my three cousins in front of me.

"Take off your clothes and your panties, all of you," I commanded them. "Lay on the bed and spread your legs."

I had them lined up with their pussies on display for me at the end of the bed. I sunk my cock into Priya, not wanting to wait any longer to feel her pussy, which was so tight and wet that I could barely hold myself together. I pulled out of her and then sunk into Vidya. Her pussy felt amazing as well, and I realized that these were the three best pussies I'd ever stuck my cock into. It was such a shame that I was so close to cumming. I had to improvise, and so I pulled my cock out of Vidya and went down on all three of them, licking and fingering them until they were dripping with lust.

"I need your dick in me," Vidya begged me, and so I stuck my cock back in her for a few pumps when Priya screamed for me.

"My turn!"

I fucked Priya for a bit, then Usha, then back to Vidya. I was already getting tired, and I had no idea how I'd lasted this long. It was almost stressful as I looked over all three of my sexy cousins and couldn't decide which one of their holes to fuck next. I decided I needed to try their asses, but I hadn't brought any lube along with me, but I had an idea.

"I need one of you to come here and suck my cock. How about you, Usha."

"Okay," she agreed, and she allowed me to fuck her face until my cock was covered in her slobber.

I had Priya turn over and stick her ass out so I could fuck her. I was shocked at how easily my cock pushed into Priya. I had never realized what sluts all three of my cousins were. I fucked Priya's ass harder than any ass I'd ever fucked, and I knew I couldn't last much longer. I pulled my cock from her ass.

"I'm going to cum. I want to cum on your faces!" I screamed, and they all scrambled to get in front of me so I could coat all three of their sexy faces with my cum.

"Wow, my cousins look so good coated in my cum!" I exclaimed, happy to have finally let go of my load. "I need a break, ladies. Please excuse me."

I laid down on the hotel bed, and I must have passed out. Hours later, I woke up to my phone blowing up. Priya, Usha, and Vidya were all texting me photos. I sat up, shaking my head in disbelief. They had taken all kinds of nudes of themselves with their pussies spread open for me.

"Don't tell anyone in the family, and we can keep meeting up like this," Priya's message said and was followed by several nudes and a close-up of her lovely pussy.

"I can come back right now and suck your dick all night," Vidya texted along with nudes and pussy spreading shots.

Usha's photos were pretty tame compared to her sisters,' but she sent a photo of her asshole and begged me to fuck it, which definitely made me want to call her first.

My phone rang, and I was expecting it to be one of the girls, but instead, it was Uncle Sanjay. I froze, my heart beating fast. Did he know?

"Hello?" I answered.

"What happened to you? You're not at the party anymore!"

"I got a bit drunk and had to leave suddenly. I'm sorry."

"Did the girls go back with you?"

"Yeah, they walked me back to my room. They are too kind." It wasn't exactly a lie. I flashed back to how my cousins' faces looked coated in cum, and a wave of guilt washed over me. I was a piece of shit. I'd my uncle's daughters at his party.

"Okay, Sudha. Feel better," Uncle Sanjay said with sympathy.

"Thank you. Enjoy the rest of your party and tell your daughters thank you once again for their help."

"I will."

I hung up and shook my head in disgust. What I had done began to sink in, and I realized how wrong it was. The wrongness made me horny, and I grabbed my phone to look at the photos the ladies sent me. I stopped on Priya's pussy and was close to cumming when my phone rang. It was Priya.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm masturbating to this picture of your pussy," I said honestly.

"You like that?"

"Yeah."

"You want me to come back to your room so you can fuck me again? This time without my sisters?"

"Sure," I answered, excited that my cock was ready to go again, but when the knock on the door came, it wasn't just Priya.

All three of my beautiful cousins were at the door and ready for more.

"I thought you were coming alone," I said, baffled.

"They followed me here, just like they follow me everywhere. I get to fuck him first!" Priya glared at her sisters. It was going to be a long night as I tried like hell to please all three of my sexy cousins. The guilt from earlier was gone for now. It would stay gone until I blew my load in one of their pussies.