My First Visit but Not My Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He used my balls to position me between the doctors open legs, her arsehole winked at me, her fanny was hairless, pierced, and wet and I wanted to fuck it, I wanted to fuck both her holes. Nurse Simon released my balls and asked, "What hole do you want first?" as if he was talking to a performing dog.

"Arse" I muttered.

"Arse it is then," nurse Simon replied and holding my cock he tapped it against the doctors ring piece before feeding my cock through her pucker into her surprisingly tight arse, she wriggled to try to get comfortable and take the length of my cock into her, she grunted and moaned and tried to push me away using her hand on my chest, no way was that happening and I pushed harder spurred on by nurse Simon tapping my arse cheeks with the crop. I fucked her arse hard as if trying to get my own back, the doctor was moaning, she wasn't a natural at anal and her moans changed to low screams.

Nurse Simon said, "Nurse, shut the Doctor up, will you?" and nurse Julie stood up, jumped onto the bench and stood over the doctors head and lowered her arse onto the doctors face, positioning her open fucked arsehole over the doctors already open mouth and as the doctor stuck her tongue out the nurse lowered herself down onto it and let the doctor eat her arsehole out, I could hear the doctor slurping and licking, at least that stopped the doctor moaning and screaming quite so much. I yelped as the crop hit my arse yet again and I took the hint and carried on fucking the doctors arse hard. I wasn't being gentle, she was just a hole and after all that she'd done to me she deserved to be analised hard, I was enjoying what I was doing to her until nurse Simon grabbed my balls to stop me fucking her arse and he said, "Fuck her fanny but the doctors cunt is tight, tighter than her arse," well my cock was going to go in her fanny no matter what, it was time to get my own back on her.

Nurse Julie said, "I'll help," and stood up off of the doctors face, the doctors face was coated in saliva and arse juices from where she'd eaten out nurse Julies well fucked and open arsehole. The nurse leant forward and rubbed the doctors fanny lips, they were already glistening and wet before she used a wet finger to push into the doctors fanny, easily finding her hole and then pushed a finger on her other hand in as well before using her two fingers like hooks and pulled the doctors fuck hole wide open, her clit popped out, the doctor moaned but nurse Julie just opened her cunt up even more and then looked at me and said, "Now fuck her cunt hard."

I thrust forward, this time I didn't need a hand from nurse Simon and found the doctors hole first time, well I couldn't really miss as the target was being stretched wide open. The doctor got the full length of my engorged cock in one hard thrust and nurse Julie pulled her fingers out of the doctors cunt, so it closed up around my cock as I pounded her hole hard, nurse Julie made herself useful and rubbed the doctors clit which produced more moans, groans, and grunts.

I knew that I wouldn't last long fucking her fanny after all the stimulation that I'd had, I'd lost count of how long I'd been here, I just wanted to cum now and empty my full aching balls and I continued slamming my cock into the doctors cunt, luckily I was quite supple as I was still restrained and could only thrust with my hips rather than move in and out using my full body for a harder fuck. My breathing started to increase, and I started to pant just managing to shout, "I'm going to cum," before I felt that familiar tightening of my balls and the spunk starting to travel up my cock before emerging from my piss slit. I really yelled as nurse Simon pushed two of his fingers through my arse pucker, luckily for me my hole was still lubed up from earlier, and expertly found my prostate gland and rubbed it hard. I roared and fired off deep inside the doctors fanny, I thrust hard again and left another two shots deep inside her, I still had a lot more spunk to give though.

Nurse Simon grabbed hold of my balls and pulled me backwards so that my hard shooting cock pulled out of the doctors spunk filled cunt, I grunted again and let go of another two strings of cum, they both fired up into the air in an arc, I hadn't cum so hard or shot my load so far since I was twenty-one years old, oh those were the days, and it splattered down over the doctors tits. Nurse Julie laid her head across the doctors leaking fanny and opened her mouth, I gave her another three shots of my spunk straight into her mouth and then another pulse across her face.

My balls were aching, no wonder the amount that they'd spunked up, they were running on empty, but nurse Simon had other ideas and said, "Come on there's more cum to shoot out," and he rubbed my prostate harder and with his other hand wanked the shaft of my cock and with a grunt I shot another pulse of cum all over the doctors fanny. That was it, I was defiantly running on empty, I don't think that I'd ever spunked up that much spunk before. Nurse Simon let go of my cock and said, "Relax your arsehole for me, your ring piece is gripping my fingers," how embarrassing but that will teach him to finger my arse I thought. I stood there, still restrained, and held upright, my cock starting to go soft and still dripping the last few drops of spunk.

"Nurse Simon, clean me up please," the doctor instructed. Simon stood in front of the doctors sperm covered and filled cunt, bent over, and licked all over her cunt lips before pushing his tongue into her open fanny, probing to lick my spunk out of her and then, just so he didn't miss a drop he sealed his lips over her fuck hole and sucked hard pulling my cum out of her hole and into his mouth before swallowing it. I've tasted my own spunk before, most men have just out of curiosity, and I've even licked my own spunk out of a fanny I'd fucked and filled but I'd never tasted another man's cum and I don't think I wanted to, but nurse Simon licked his lips and smiled, he obviously liked the taste. I realised that I'd climaxed, but the two nurses and the doctor hadn't, I was a gentleman and would always try and get the women to climax, I wasn't that bothered about the male nurse spurting his load, but defiantly the women, perhaps that wasn't in the deal in this situation though.

A man, dressed in doctors whites, walked into the room, he was an impressive figure and obviously in charge. "Thank you ladies, you can go, Simon if you'd remove all the restraints," the doctor said and the ladies disappeared out of the room, he looked at me and said, "I'm doctor Moore, I'm in charge here, I hope that you enjoyed your first, and I hope the first of many, visits here, you certainly seemed to judging by the amount of spunk you ejaculated." I grunted as nurse Simon undid my ankle shackles, I could have lashed out and kicked him, but I noticed that the doctor had a shock probe in his hand, and I didn't want another jolt from one of those.

At last, my arms were lowered, and the shackles were undone and the straps holding my head upright were removed, I stretched and shook off the pain of being restrained for so long, lucky I was fit, and my muscles could cope with it. Doctor Moore said, "Let me check you over, you're a big strong man so there shouldn't be any problems," and he grabbed my cock and pulled my foreskin back to examine my cock that was still dripping a few drops of cum, "that looks fine, your balls might ache for a few hours but I'll arrange a full massage for you later to rub away the stress in your muscles and your cock and balls, now bend over please." I'd given up any sense of indignation or shyness and bent over the fuck bench and yelped as his hands touched my bruised and battered arse cheeks and he pulled them open to inspect my arsehole. "Closed up nicely, no bruising, might be a bit sore for a few days, I'll give you some cream to rub in, nice work with the riding crop Simon, a few welts will form but they'll soon disappear so don't worry," I yelped as the doctor used my arse as a dartboard and jabbed a hypodermic needle into one of my arse cheeks and the yelped again as he pushed another needle into the other cheek, was I going to be drugged again? but the doctor said, "Don't worry it's just an antibiotic and a painkiller shot, Simon please take him to the showers and then to the spa, Mr Moss is waiting for him," and just to make the whole episode even more weird the doctor shook my hand as if we'd just agreed to a business deal and walked out of the room.

Nurse Simon handed me a dressing gown and we walked down a corridor with rooms either side, I assumed like the room that I'd been in, all I could hear was moans, groans, grunting and screams, the place smelt of sex. To the side of each door was a tv screen showing what was going on in there, I stopped and looked at one of the screens, it showed an older women strapped onto an examination table with her legs up in stirrups and held wide open so her fanny and arsehole were on show, her fanny was wet and wide open, her fanny lips hanging there, her arsehole pucker was purple and stretched, that had been well used as well. There was two naked muscled men, both had huge hard cocks, their cocks would put any normal sized cocks to shame, I thought that I was well hung but they would rip open any hole they put their cocks in, and they were putting their cocks in the mature lady, and she was loving it and taking the cocks easily. It wasn't only their cocks they were using on her holes, as one of the men pulled his cock out of her cunt or arse the other man would replace the cock with a huge dildo, pushing it all the way into her until only the set of rubber balls at the base of the dildo stopped it going in any further. She just grunted.

As the dildo was pulled out the it was replaced with the fist of one of the men, he just pushed his fist into her cunt, held still before starting to punch fist her, pulling his hand out, her fanny didn't make any attempt to close up, before punching his fist back into her wet cunt, after a few thrusts the cycle started again, cock, dildo and fist, her eyes were closed and she was dribbling taking everything that was pushed into her cunt. One of the big, cocked studs said, "Going to fist your arse now, your fanny too loose and well used, hold her open mate, lets get this fist in her," he told her and his fellow stud.

I heard her say, "No I can't, my arsehole is too tight, I don't want to."

"Oh, it's going up your arse," the fister said and I watched as his mate pushed his fingers into her arsehole and pulled her open, she groaned.

"OK Sir," said Simon, I'll take you to the shower suite, as I walked away the sound from the room changed to a scream, I guessed her arsehole was putting up a fight. My cock was hard and sticking out from the front of my dressing gown, but I didn't care, I was excited about what was going on at this place.

I asked Simon, "Is she OK?"

"Of course, sir, she's a regular who knows what she wants and always gets it here, they'll only stop if she uses the safe word," Simon told me. What did he mean by the safe word I wondered? "Her husband is here with her, he'll be enjoying himself, he likes the strict nanny adult baby scenario, so he'll be in his baby grow wetting himself and getting punished for it," well, I thought, you learn something every day.

"Here you are sir, everything that you need, I'll be back after your shower to take you to the spa," nurse Simon said.

"How will you know when I'm ready, is there a button to press to let you know?" I asked.

"Don't worry sir, everything is covered by CCTV cameras in this place," he laughed and pointed to a small camera set in the ceiling.

I stripped off and realised that I still had the ring from the chastity cage around the base of my cock and balls, how was I supposed to get that off, nurse Simon noticed and dropped to his knees in front of me, smiled and said, "Let me help you sir, it's easier to get it off now your cock has gone soft," and pulled my balls backwards through the ring and then slid the ring off down the shaft of my cock, it was tight and my balls still ached from earlier on, I looked at my cock and balls, there was a red ring around the top of my ballsack and the base of my cock where the ring had been.

Simon stood up and before he left the shower suite I told him, "Simon, next time I'm here, if there is a next time, I'm going to get my own back on you and I'm not as gentle as you were with the riding crop and whip and I'm going to push big things up your arse, just to warn you."

Simon looked at me with a grin on his face, "I hope you do come back; I'll look forward to serving you and accepting my punishment," he said.

After the shower Simon appeared as if by magic and took me to the spa, it was very smart, a big indoor swimming pool with a glass roof and a glass wall that was open to a large decked area that had a large hot tub, at the far end of the pool was two jacuzzies bubbling away, all around the pool were sun loungers with people, I was going to say relaxing but most of them seemed to be, fucking. I saw Aaron Moss at the far end of the spa and walked across to him. "Let's get a bottle of champagne to celebrate," and he waved at a waitress, who was naked apart from a white suspender belt, white stockings, and white stilettos.

"I'm going to sound very stupid but where am I, how did I get here?" I asked.

"You're at The Club, the place that I told you about, remember all those on line forms, the direct debit from your bank account, the test pack that came to your house and then the visit to the doctor, well this is what you signed up for, you've just had your first sex session at The Club and judging by what happened to you it was just what you wanted, what you needed and you enjoyed it," laughed Aaron.

"But how did I get here and how do you know what happened to me?" I said.

"It was all part of the scenario, you were drugged at the doctors, bought here and it went on from there, I was watching through the two-way mirror in the room you were in. If you didn't want what they did to you, you just had to say your safe word and it would have stopped," he told me.

"What safe word," I asked.

"The safe word, your memorable word that you filled in on your application form," Aaron told me.

"Oh, of course," I quickly said, I hadn't realised that's what it was for so I could have stopped what was being down to me, the beatings, the chastity, the pegging but I knew that I wouldn't have used the safe word, I wanted what had happened to me.

"And you did enjoy it didn't you? Don't worry mate, we all have kinks and fantasies that we can live out here, I certainly do, he said and with that the waitress appeared with a decent bottle of champagne, Aaron opened it with a satisfying pop, the people around the pool looked across and Aaron declared loudly, "His first time here, he's lost his club virginity," and there was a polite round of applause.

I looked around as I sipped the fizz. I saw the young actor that I'd last seeing getting arse fucked by a group of men, he looked across and waved as he mounted a much older women who was on her knees with her arse in the air on a lounger and started to arse fuck her hard, he must have been getting revenge on her for all the cocks he'd taken earlier that day. There was two men and two women on the opposite side of the pool, I followed rugby and knew the two men were players for one of the big leading league teams, they were obviously having a spot of rest and relaxation before their next game. They were both naked and laying back on their loungers with their hard cocks sticking up in the air, I'd never be able to watch them playing on the TV without thinking I'd seen their cocks now, and working on their cocks and easily taking the full length down their throats were two petite young Asian women, they were both naked bobbing up and down on the big rugby players cock and I could see that the women were frigging themselves off as if getting their fannies ready for cocks.

The men laughed as they pushed the women's head right down onto their cocks and held them down until the women were coughing and spluttering before releasing them and letting them come up for air, the women just smiled and leant across and kissed each other and their hands went to each other's wet cunts, fingering each other. The two men cheered and flipped over onto the knees presenting their arses to the women, having got the hang of this place I expected the women to put on a strap on each and bugger the rugby players, I was getting more and more perverted the more time I spent here, but I was wrong, the rugby players spread their arse cheeks and the women stuck out their tongues and dived in, giving the men's arseholes a good hard deep rimming.

When the men had had enough they pushed the women away and flipped over, their cocks standing proud and hard, the petite women knew what to do and both climbed on, lined their cunts up with the head of the cocks and started to lower themselves down but the men had other ideas and grabbed hold of the women's hips and as they pulled the women down they thrust their hips up so the women's cunts took the full length of the men's cocks in one thrust. There was a barely a noise from the two women that had been impaled on the rugby players cocks, in fact they seemed to happily settle on the cocks and the rugby players gave each other a high five before grabbing hold of the women's hips again and lifting them on and off of their cocks, slamming the women up and down so the women got the full lengths.

Aaron saw me watching what was going on, "don't worry, the women will get their own back on the men later, despite their petite looks and size they can be brutal when they want, they'll turn those men into whimpering lads begging for them to stop, they won't be so cocky then. We'll meet them later on in the bar and get a couple of free tickets for their next game, there's perks to belonging to The Club," he laughed.

"Where's all my clothes, my keys, my car and where is this place, what's the time?" I asked Aaron.

"Questions, questions," laughed Aaron, "all your clothes and keys are locked up in a locker, I'll take you there later, your car is parked up on your drive at home so from now on when you're visiting The Club a car will pick you up and take you home, means you don't have to drive. You'll realise where you are later, in fact you've got a warehouse just down the road from here. As for the time, does it matter? just enjoy yourself and speaking of that lets go to the restaurant for food."

As we walked out of the spa the two rugby players were arse fucking the Asian women who were taking their cocks easily, the young male actor was slowly mouth fucking the older women, he had her head held firm and was pushing his cock deep down her throat before withdrawing his spit covered cock.

I hadn't really notice an older women who was sitting by herself, wrapped up in a dressing gown, she didn't seem to be taking a lot of notice of what was going on around her as if she was in a world of her own. Two men, black naked men walked through the door, both at least six foot tall, bulging oiled up muscles on display and both had a big semi hard cock hanging over a big set of black balls, their cocks were huge and would put a horse to shame, both had cut cocks, their cocks soft were bigger than my cock hard. They ignored Aaron and me and went across to the older women, she looked up and smiled, looked like they had come for her, they stood either side of her and pulled open her dressing gown.

She had a good body, her tits had obviously had work down to them so they were pert with hard nipples, and now I knew why she seemed to be spaced out, and I could hear why she was spaced out as there was a buzzing noise coming from her cunt and arsehole. She had a large black dildo stuffed in her cunt, the dildo was buzzing and vibrating, and I could see that her fanny lips were open and wet, she lifted her legs up, so her arsehole was on show, pushed deep into her arse was another black vibrating dildo. The two black studs stood there looking at her, and I watched as their cocks stiffened and jacked up to full hardness, I'm not a cock man but had to admire the size of both of them, maybe twelve inches long and three inches thick of cut black cock, they were already dripping precum.