My First Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded and then his free hand came up to hold my other breast, and I let out an involuntary sigh of relief. He grinned and bent forward to kiss me, gripping my breasts to pull me towards him in lieu of an embrace. I groaned with pleasure and kissed him properly this time, my tongue finding its way between his lips to explore his mouth. It was his turn to groan as he returned my kiss, his fingers rolling my nipples and turning them into little hard nubs.

This time when the kiss ended he sat back down and pulled me closer so that I stood between his knees, my breasts undefended in front of him. I placed my hands on his shoulders and waited, pretty sure what he intended to do, and it was so good to be proved right. One arm went around me and he leaned forward to take a nipple into his mouth with his free hand covering my other breast. I sighed and groaned softly as he sucked at the one breast while squeezing and massaging the other, tugging at my nipple and rolling it between his fingers.

I kept my hands on his shoulders to steady myself and just let my head fall back, my eyes closed and my mouth bent in a satisfied smile. It felt fabulous, and all the better for being illicit. I was aware that I had a husband to do this for me, but right just then, frankly, I couldn't care less.

With his mouth on my breast and his teeth nibbling at my nipple I almost didn't notice his hand moving until I felt it trace its way over my stomach, heading south. I murmured something vague in agreement and let him continue, feeling his fingers skitter over the fabric of my skirt until they reached the hem and then stop. He gathered his nerve and then, seeking no permission from me, he insinuated his hand under it onto my thigh and pushed it up, his fingers caressing my skin as they went. I moaned softly deep in my throat and spread my knees apart as far as his would let me, knowing where he would touch me next.

Hesitation on his part was now a thing of the past and his hand slid up my leg, pausing only briefly at the edge of my panties before burrowing beneath them to find my pussy, pushing them to one side as he did so.

'You're wet.' He remarked around my nipple as his fingertip found my slippery entrance.

'I know.' I giggled.

I was going to add something about who was to blame for that, but before I could add anything he pushed his finger right up inside me. I heard myself gasp with shock, though in truth there was no real surprise. Another finger followed the first and he started to thrust in and out, a slow deep rhythm that was guaranteed to succeed. I just let him do it, and it wasn't long before I could feel its effect.

'You'll make me come.' I warned him breathlessly.

'I intend to.' He countered with a chuckle.

What could I do, what could I want to do except enjoy it? I felt the sensations build like water behind a dam until, very soon, I was held at the edge of orgasm, nearly there, so very nearly there, but for some reason not quite. The pressure built further, adding to the most intense feeling I have ever experienced, until Jake rammed his fingers in as hard and deep as he could, biting my nipple sharply at the same time, and finally I was tipped over the edge, gasping and jerking in orgasm, gripping hard onto his shoulders until it eventually faded. Then I just stood on jelly legs, panting madly, my head hanging and my mouth open, and waited to get my breath back. Jake let his fingers slide from my pussy and held them up between us, turning them around for inspection.

'You are soaking.' He told me, gazing at his slimy fingers.

I nodded and smiled weakly, having no breath for speech.

Jake gazed at his fingers for a moment or two longer and then held them in front of my lips, his wishes obvious. I opened my mouth and let him push them gently between my lips, and then I licked my own juices from them, enjoying the task more than he realised. I'd tasted myself before, many times, but never from someone else's fingers and the novelty was wonderful.

'Take your skirt off.' He instructed me suddenly. 'And your panties.'

I did as I was told, after all I owed him. Totally naked I stood before him, guessing what was coming.

'Bend over that table.'

That table was his old stock table and in a plumbers stockroom it was far from pristine. But I didn't care, I wanted what he wanted. I bent over, my belly and breasts pressing into its battered surface, my cheek resting on it and my hands gripping the far edge, just waiting for him to take me. I did not have long to wait, I could already hear the rattle of his belt buckle as he unfastened his jeans.

He found my hole with a finger, pushing it into me as a guide for his cock to find. It was a bit odd, needing a marker, but I sighed a deep sigh of happiness to know I was going to get what I needed. His cock found its target, pushing in as his finger was withdrawn and his hands found my hips, grasping me tightly as if to be sure I couldn't get away. I felt him shuffle a little closer and then he thrust forward with a distinct grunt, plunging himself full depth into me, his belly slamming against my behind.

I couldn't help comparing him with Tim, who's slower and more considerate penetration excited me only half as much as Jake's confident fucking. Once inside me Jake set up a brutal rhythm, pulling me back onto his cock as he rammed himself into me so that my body was pushed and pulled to and fro across the rough surface of his ancient table. I remember gasping loudly with pain several times as my thighs were banged against the table edge, but I didn't mind, it was worth it. There was no let up; he fucked me without caring, apparently intent only in his own fulfilment, his own release. But by doing so he was bringing me to the most powerful orgasm I had ever had up until then, and one only surpassed by those Jake gave me on other, later occasions.

We came virtually together, although I think I got there seconds ahead of him. It didn't matter, he was in charge and he would have kept me over that table as long as it took. All I know is that my climax pretty much detonated inside me and then he was slamming himself in, his cum pouring into my pussy accompanied by his heavy grunting and a painfully hard grip on both my hips. Now I was pushed hard against the table edge as he leaned into me, his cock twitching and jerking with each spurt of his cum and seeming as though it could go on forever.

It didn't of course; eventually he pulled free and slumped back in his chair, leaving me sprawled naked, gasping and panting, over his table. I turned my head and looked at him, his jeans and boxers half way to his knees, his cock, shrinking even as I looked, in full view, still wet with my juices and his cum.

He looked back at me and grinned. 'You randy little bitch.' He gasped.

'You can talk.' I replied, taking a quick necessary breath between each word.

I pushed myself away from the table and looked about me for my clothes, stooping stiffly to collect them from the floor.

'I wanted to suck you off.' I told him, watching him tuck his cock out of sight before standing to straighten his clothes.

'Next time.' He said, not looking at me at all.

At least that confirmed there would be a next time, my heart jumped with unexpected delight.

'But we should meet somewhere a bit more private, and then we can do whatever we want.'

That night, when Tim and I went to bed and he made love to me, I got a secret thrill at knowing that another man's cock had already been there, making two cocks in one day. That's what did it for me, I think, that illicit buzz, and so I made sure it happened many more times. My affair with Jake lasted the best part of three years, and there have been other men in the years that followed. I suspect that Tim has realised this over time, at least in part, but he had never said anything and so neither have I.

12