My Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack was leaning against the side of the pool as you could tell both of them were also cumming.

Sue spun around on my cock so she could watch. My cock softened in her pussy.

Everyone else was done and Sue and I climbed out of the pool. The others followed us out.

At first I felt very self conscious about being naked in front of people but I looked and my suit had somehow found it's way to the deep end of the pool.

Rachael said, "Well, is everyone ready for something to eat?"

Jack replied, "I'm starved after that work out."

Rachael said, "Ladies." As she headed into the house.

Aaron went to start the grill and Jack and I sat down still naked. I yelled into the kitchen, "Rachael don't you have any towels?"

I heard her reply, "No we don't own any towels."

I knew better and knew she just wanted us all to stay naked.

Cheryl came out of the house with a plate of burgers and walked over to the grill. I watched her sweet tight ass wiggle over to Aaron. Cheryl's ass was like two small tight firm globes that when she walked had a rise and fall to each of them. Her long legs were just muscular enough to fill them out.

She handed Aaron the plate and turned. She looked at me and asked rather seductively, "Enjoying the view?"

I felt my cock jump as she walked back towards me with her firm full tits swaying with each step. Her shaved pussy was a tight slender pussy that reminds you of a peach.

She walked right up to me. Her pussy was only inches away from where my hand was resting on the arm of the chair. I could feel the warmth of her radiating on my hand and my cock twitched again.

Sue stepped out of the house with a tray full of beers and set them on the table. Cheryl looked at Sue and said, "Sue, I think your husband was admiring my ass when I came out here."

Sue looked at me with a scowl and said, "He is a naughty boy, and I'm sure he was." Sue reached down and squeezed my cock that was starting to fill up. She then looked at Cheryl and with a disgusted look said, "Cheryl I think you are right. His dick is starting to get hard."

After this my cock was nearly rock hard. Sue asked Cheryl, "Can you help him out with that I have to help Rachael in the kitchen."

Cheryl replied, "Sue, anything for you babe."

Cheryl got down on her knees in front of me and sucked my cock into her mouth. Now my mind was spinning. Did my wife just ask this woman to suck my cock?

Cheryl had a grip on my cock with her lips and I looked over to Jack who was sitting there with a look of disbelief on his face also, as his beautiful wife was sucking another man's cock right there in front of him. His cock was getting hard and he reached for it so he could wrap his hand around it to try and hold it down.

Cheryl's mouth felt wonderful around my cock as her hair fell around her face. She wrapped a hand around the base of my cock and pumped it as she sucked and licked it.

Sue stood and watched for a moment and I looked at her to try and figure out what she was thinking. She watched Cheryl suck my cock down her throat then looked at me and winked. She then strolled back into the house.

Aaron was at the grill and was watching what was going on at the table. He also was in shock at Sue asking Cheryl to suck my cock.

Jack's hard cock was now in his hand and he was pulling on it trying to stimulate it without actually masturbating in front of all of us.

Sue walked back out of the house and looked at Jack. She got a sad look on her face and said to him, "You poor thing. You're all excited about seeing your wife suck my husbands cock and you are getting no attention."

She patted Cheryl on the head and said, "Hon you better go take care of your husband before he wastes a load on the patio. I'll finish up here for you."

Cheryl looked over at Jack and walked on her knees over to him and sucked his cock down her throat.

Sue got on her knees between my legs and wrapped her manicured fingers around my cock then bent down to suck it into her throat. She wasted no time and buried it immediately in her mouth.

Aaron was trying to keep an eye on not burning the burgers but could not keep from watching the action in front of him. Cheryl had bent over so that her ass and pussy was visible to Aaron's view.

Rachael walked out of the house and looked at what was going on, "Damn, I wondered where all of my help went to." She looked at Aaron who was standing at the grill with his cock in a semi-rigid state. Rachael told him, "Honey, be careful your sweet meat is getting awful close to the grill."

Jack threw his head back and moaned, "OOOOHHHH FFFUUCK!" He shot his load into Cheryl's waiting mouth.

Sue then began to suck hard and stroke my cock. I felt the cum rising up the hard shaft and explode out the end of it into her mouth. She swallowed every drop.

She stood up and with a crooked smile and asked, "Do you think that will keep your mind off Cheryl's body long enough for us to eat dinner?"

I responded by shaking my head in the affirmative.

Aaron pulled the burgers off the grill and brought them to the table where Rachael had brought out all of the condiments.

We all ate like we were starved. We chatted like nothing was any different than any other patio party. I could not get out of my mind Cheryl sucking my cock and Sue asking her to do it. In addition, the fact that we were all naked could not escape my mind.

We finished dinner and the girls helped Rachael clean up in the kitchen.

Aaron, Jack, and I sat outside still naked and talked about what had happened.

I asked Jack, "Has anything like that happened to you before? I mean Cheryl giving another guy a blowjob?"

Jack just was shaking his head and said, "No, never. I was as shocked as you."

I said, "Gentlemen we are being set up for more to come I'm sure. This was just a prelude to what the girls have planned for us and for them."

Aaron jumped in, "Are all of us ready for where this is headed? I don't want to lose good friends because the girls want to bring in something new."

Jack responded first, "Guys I never thought I would get excited about watching my wife with another man and at first I wanted to jump up and pull her off of you and ask her what the fuck is going on. Then I was intrigued with the thought and then got excited watching her."

I then added, "I had a similar feeling earlier in the pool when I saw Sue's hand in the front of your pants jacking you off."

Aaron added, "I have not had the experience of seeing Rachael with someone else but I can't say I have not fantasized about it."

Jack kind of laughed and asked, "Are we just a bunch of perverted fucks or is this normal?"

I looked at both of them and replied, "Since Sue has adopted her new exhibitionist life style I have had many surprises and I guess I knew where this whole thing was headed all along."

Aaron said, "I agree. It was headed that direction before with the folks you bought your house from. Just as it was getting that far along they moved. I am sure that as much naked skin as we see and as much as the girls like showing off it was bound to happen.

The girls came walking back outside and Cheryl looked at Jack and said, "It's getting late and we have a little drive we better get going."

Jack stood up and grabbed his trunks that had been drying then slid them on. Cheryl just put on her sheer beach wrap and carried her little suit bottoms.

We said our goodbyes as they walked out the front door and got in their car.

I looked at Sue and said, "I suppose we better head next door also."

My suit was still at the bottom of the pool. Aaron went to fish them out with the net and handed them to me. I was not going to put them back soaking wet so Sue and I slid out the gate and into our gate naked.

When we got inside the house I had to ask, "Sue, where is this going? I mean you inviting another woman to suck my cock?"

She smiled and said, "You were lusting after her is that not what you wanted?"

My mind was saying, Be careful what you say next this is one of those questions.

I replied, "I can look without having to touch or be sucked off. I lust after you and love you and have no need to have another woman."

She replied, "Did you enjoy it?"

I looked straight at her and said, "Yes."

She replied, "Then what's the problem? It is only sex, not love and I know that. It is just simple pleasure."

I then asked her, "Do you want to have sex with another man?"

She paused and replied, "Only if you are ok with it."

"I am going to take that as a yes." I replied.

She sat down on the couch and looked up at me, "Honey our bodies are nothing to be ashamed of and sex is simply a pleasurable act. You and I make love and love each other deeply. I would never jeopardize that if you did not want this to go any further."

I sat down beside her and asked, "Can I think about this and let you know?"

She smiled at me and replied, "Sure."

She leaned to me and kissed me lightly at first then we kissed passionately. I leaned her back onto the couch and went between her legs to bring her to an orgasm.

12