My Dad Keeps Stealing My Boyfriends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes of this, he gave my ass a slap and told me to ride him. Eagerly, I moved around to straddle him and slowly sat on his cock, feeling it stretch me out and fill me up. It was the best feeling in the world. I started moaning as I slid up and down on it, my hard-on bouncing in front of me.

"Yeah, that's it, moan louder, let your daddy hear you through the wall," Uncle Chris said, his hand sliding up and down my smooth chest and flat stomach.

"Ohhhhhh, yessssss, Uncle Chris, your big dick feels sooooo good inside me!" I cried out, making sure I was loud enough for my dad to hear.

I rode him like that for a little while, then Uncle Chris lifted me off of him and told me to get on all fours. As I got into position, he started banging on the wall with his fist. "Come on, little bro, get your ass over here and see what I'm doing to your son!" he called through the wall.

I heard my dad getting out of bed and walking down the hall. Uncle Chris gripped my narrow waist, easily entered me from behind, and started pounding my ass hard. The door opened, and there stood my dad, wearing nothing but his prominently tented boxers.

"Hi, Daddy," I said with a giggle as I got fucked. He just stared at us angrily. "Aww, you don't like being forced to watch your brother fuck your son?"

"You little fucking slut," he growled at me, taking a few steps into the room.

I looked at his erection bouncing in his boxers. "Actually, it looks like you do like it," I said teasingly.

"Shut the fuck up, you little bitch," my dad said.

I smiled up at him as he stepped even closer to us and kept teasing him: "I bet you were always so jealous of your big brother, weren't you? His muscles are bigger than yours, his dick is bigger than yours..." I had to stop my teasing to let out a moan as Uncle Chris fucked me harder.

"You're really gonna let your own son talk to you like that?" Uncle Chris said to my dad.

"No," my dad said defensively.

Uncle Chris scoffed at him. "Well, looks to me like this little slut needs some discipline. What are you gonna do about it?"

They stared at each other intensely for a second, then my dad looked down at me, his tented boxers now only a few inches from my face. A new level of intensity was on his face as he stared at me. He had never looked at me like this, and had never touched me sexually, always choosing to exert his sexual dominance by fucking my boyfriends instead.

"You can't discipline me," I said, teasing him further. "You might as well just sit in the corner and jerk off while your brother uses me however he wants."

"Boy, you better shut that mouth," my dad said.

"You can't tell me what to do, Daddy," I said defiantly.

I saw my dad look at his brother. Uncle Chris told him, "If he doesn't shut his mouth when you tell him to, you have to shut it for him."

My dad looked down at me again. "Whatever," I said with a scoff. "You're not gonna do anything to me, only your brother has the guts to do that."

"That's it," my dad said, gripping the back of my head with one hand and releasing his cock from his boxers with the other. Before I knew it, he was shoving his cock down my throat, saying, "That's it, you fucking faggot, choke on that cock. Is this what you wanted, you little whore?"

"Yeahhh, that's it," Uncle Chris encouraged him. "Fuck your boy's face, show him who's boss."

"Nnngghh, fuck yeah," my dad said, holding my head firmly with both hands and fucking my mouth as I gagged. I was now getting fucked from both ends by my dad and my uncle, and I was in complete heaven.

Finally he released his cock from my mouth. As I coughed and sputtered, he slapped my face with his dick and said, "Yeah, this is what you've been needing, isn't it, you little slut?"

"Mmmm, yes, Daddy," I moaned submissively. I took his cock back in my mouth and sucked it lovingly. It tasted so good.

"I'm gonna teach you to be a good boy for me from now on, understand?" he said.

"Yes, Daddy," I said, licking his shaft.

"Oh fuck, that's right, now suck your daddy's balls."

I obeyed, moaning as I did. I looked up at him submissively, and saw him looking at Uncle Chris, as if for approval. "Good job, little bro," Uncle Chris said. "Way to teach him who's in charge."

My dad smiled, sliding his cock back down my throat. "You gonna drop a load in my boy's ass?"

Uncle Chris laughed. "You wanna see me fill your son up, don't you?" Uncle Chris asked, increasing the pace of his fucking.

"Yes," my dad said, a hint of desperation in his voice.

"You know, he's gonna be nice and lubed up once he drains my balls."

"Oh fuck," my dad said, and I felt his precum oozing onto my tongue, which I greedily licked up and swallowed.

"You think he's learned his lesson, or does he need a little more punishment?" my uncle asked.

My dad groaned. "More punishment," he said.

"Mmmm," Uncle Chris moaned. "You hear that, boy? Your daddy's not done punishing you yet."

"Ohhh fuuuuuck yessss," was all I could say.

Uncle Chris let out a groan and slammed into me. I felt his cock pulsating inside me as he filled me up with his big load. After he pulled out and slapped my ass, my dad quickly moved around and replaced him. He didn't waste any time, immediately fucking me roughly and shoving my face into the bedsheets. My uncle just lay down on the bed, watching and catching his breath, a satisfied smile on his face.

My dad gave my ass a few slaps, making me moan. "Yeah, that's right, you need to get spanked like a bad boy, don't you?" he growled.

"Ohhhh, yesssss, Daddy, punish your bad little boy," I moaned.

He quickly pulled out of me, turned me over, then entered me again, with my legs wrapped around him. Then he picked me up, still inside me, and slammed me up against the wall, bouncing my small gymnast's body up and down on his dick, my arms and legs wrapped tightly around his big, muscled body.

"This is what you've been needing for a long time, isn't it, boy?" he said to me.

"Ohhhh, yessss, Daddy," I moaned. "No wonder all my boyfriends let you fuck them."

"Nnnnggghh, that's right," he said. "I'm gonna make you cum on my cock just like I did with all those other worthless sluts."

"Ohhhhhh, yessssss, Daddyyyyyy!" I cried. "Fuck me harderrrrr pleeeeeease!" He held me against the wall and started pounding away at my tight hole. I felt my load bubbling up until it started shooting all over his hairy, muscular body and my smooth, slim one.

"Nnnnngggggghhhh, fuuuuuuuuck yesssssss!" my dad groaned, then I felt him explode inside me, adding his load to his brother's.

We both collapsed on the bed. I lay cuddled between my uncle and my dad. I laughed to myself: even though my plan to ride his brother's cock in front of him had been a success, my dad had still somehow found a way to make me his bitch.

12