My Boss Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come with me," she asked as she neared the orgasmic precipice.

That did it, I exploded inside her welcoming pussy and held myself as deep inside as I could "I love you mum," I cried out as I deposited my come inside her.

"I love you too," as she wrapped her arms around me and held me close as she felt my cock spurting inside her.

We kissed and stayed close until nearly 8:30 when she suggested we had better get up in case Dad got home early. We washed each other in the shower and were down stairs and decent when Dad got in just before 9:30.

I spent a little while talking to Dad before I made my excuses, as I went to leave Mum walked to the door with me and hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"Last night was wonderful," she whispered in my ear.

"This morning was pretty good as well," I replied and kissed her on the other cheek.

She laughed and said "Fancy taking me away for my birthday present next month?"

"What about Dad?" I asked.

"He's already told me he won't be around as he's got to work, and anyway I don't think he would appreciate the present I want from you," she replied.

"Leave it with me." I replied and walked out of the door.

I booked me and mum on a mini Mediterranean cruise for her birthday, it meant missing one Friday night with Mandy but she made promise that I would see her twice the following week and even funnier she thought it was sweet that I would want to spend time with my mother.

If only she knew.

So that is how I ended up with harem of older sexy women.

The End.

12