Mum Needs Some Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam said she'd prefer to stay in and have a stiff cock ploughing into her pussy and a juicy pussy to lick and suck on. Mum said the same so it was agreed that we would stay in.

Sam was wearing a summer dress, a little like Mum and all of a sudden she screamed, "Oh my God!"

Mum and I both looked at her. She had this big grin on her face and then added, "I think I'm a little overdressed."

Mum and I looked at each other, still a little confused.

Then Sam laughed, lifted her dress and hooking her thumbs in her panties, pushed them down and stepped out of them. Mum and I laughed as Sam twirled them around her finger in the air and asked, "Anyone like a sniff?"

Mum put her hand up and shouted, "Me!"

"Hey Sis!" I called and then asked, "I'd prefer a sniff and lick of the real thing."

Sam threw her head back and laughed and then spread her feet apart and lifted her dress saying, "Come on then Baby Brother, and give my nice juicy pussy a nice big lick."

I went to Sam and knelt in front of her and pushed my tongue between her pussy lips and licked and sucked at her pussy, also giving her clit a few flicks and a couple of sucks. With Sam gasping and groaning as I did.

After a few seconds Sam stepped back and said, "That'll do for now my pervert of a brother."

I stood and looked at Mum who had a feigned frown on her face and asked, "Do you want a taste?"

Mum smiled and nodded. I walked up to her and kissed her deeply allowing her to taste Sam's juices on my lips and around my mouth. She also ground her pelvis into me pressing against a rapidly hardening cock.

Sam interrupted us, "Hey you two, break it up. Mum and I have a little surprise for you."

Mum and I stopped kissing and broke our embrace and we stepped away from one another. Sam whispered something in Mum's ear for almost a minute after which Mum laughed. With a great big grin on both of their faces Mum joined Sam and headed towards the hallway. Sam turned at the doorway and said, "Go and sit yourself down in the lounge and we'll be back in a bit with your surprise."

Mum looked back at me and still with the big grin on her face she winked and they both disappeared from view heading upstairs.

I was sat in the lounge just waiting when I heard the 'tap, tap' of heels coming down the stairs and then stop at the closed door. Sam's voice came through the door, "Tommy?"

"Yeah." I replied.

Sam continued, "OK, close your eyes and keep them closed until I tell you to open them."

I thought that they obviously wanted to make a bit of an entrance so I decided to play along. Closing my eyes I replied to Sam, "OK. They're closed."

I heard the door open and some little giggles. I was desperate to see what was going on, but decided to wait. A few seconds went by as there was some whispering and shuffling about and then Mum's very sexy voice broke the relative quiet, "You can open your eyes now Babes."

The sight that greeted me was one of beauty, sensuality, lust, but nothing sordid or dirty. My gift was a vision and a promise.

The vision was my mum and sister standing side by side, both all in white. They were dressed identically and with the similarity of their build they looked more like sisters. They were each wearing a white lacy cup-less bra. This had sufficient support to left each of their breasts but didn't conceal what appeared to be four very erect nipples. Around each of their waists was a white lacy suspender belt, which seemed to match what little lace there was in the bra. Connected to the end of each of the suspender straps was the top of white matching lacy stockings. These encased their legs down to white heeled strappy shoes that just made their legs look like they went on forever.

I looked up at their faces and saw that they had applied make-up and had both fluffed their hair out giving it a bit of a just got up look. With the grins still plastered all over their faces they only think I could think of saying was simply, "Wow!"

Mum looked at Sam and said, "I think he likes the uniform!"

Sam replied, "I bet it's not the uniform that's doing it for him but the bodies wearing them."

Mum responded with "I bet he's nearly creaming his pants." To which they both laughed before Sam leaned over and kissed Mum on the lips. The kiss was only momentary but when they disengaged they both looked at me and winked.

I was indeed in awe of the bodies presented to me. Sam was extremely hot, and always had been in my eyes. What really took my breath away was how similar Mum was. Although Sam's overall build was athletic, Mum's was a little thicker but not in a way that suggested she was fatter, but in a way that suggested a greater power in her physique. I was very proud of how Mum had looked after herself and extremely grateful for having had the opportunity to experience the delights of such a beautiful woman; two beautiful women in fact.

All I could think of saying at this moment was, "I must be the luckiest guy in the world to have the two most beautiful and sexy women in the world in front of me; offering themselves to me." With that I went to get up.

Sam immediately said, "Stay where you are little brother the surprise isn't over."

She was smiling as I sat myself back down. Mum was also smiling and then looked towards the lounge window. She walked over and closed the curtains. This piqued my interest. At the same time Sam switched on the small table lamp in the corner of the room. This provided a slightly secluded and intimate level of illumination.

Mum and Sam looked at each other, smiled and then walked into each other's embrace. They kissed passionately, with their tongues visibly pushed into each other's mouths. Their bodies were pressed tightly together with their breasts crushed against each other. Both had their hips pushed forward, giving them both a slight arch to their backs.

They continued to kiss like this for several minutes before eventually breaking their embrace. The both looked over to me and smiled and Mum got down onto the carpet and lay on her back. Sam placed her feet either side of Mum's head and then knelt and positioning her pussy above Mum's head she lowered herself and Mum began licking and sucking at Sam's pussy.

Sam was moaning and gasping as Mum's mouth went work on her pussy. I continued to watch as Mum spent the next 10 minutes or more bringing Sam off to a couple really big orgasms before Sam suddenly cried out, "Oh fuck Mum." and then knelt up lifting her pussy away from Mum's face and immediately her hands went to her pussy and pressed hard. She began to rub herself and then shuddered and with a final gasp she lifted her right leg and rolled herself off of Mum and lay on her back.

"Your turn." She said to Mum who got up and instead of straddling Sam's head she got up.

"Hold on Darling, I want to share some of your juices with Tommy." She said as she walked to me and grasped my head and gave me a wet tongue-filled kiss. Sam's scent filled my nostrils and I could taste her juices from Mum's mouth.

Mum and I were still kissing and then came Sam's voice, "Hey Mum, I'm thirsty."

Pulling away from me Mum replied, "It's ok Darling, there's plenty of juice for you."

Giving me a broad dirty grim Mum's fingers came up from below and glistening she pushed them into my mouth. Her juices nearly made me cum, as I sucked and licked her fingers clean.

Then Mum went over to Sam and assumed the Sam position as Sam did and lowered her pussy onto Sam's mouth.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped as Sam invaded her pussy with her tongue and fingers.

I sat and watched as Sam made Mum come time and time again. Mum kept moaning, gasping and visibly shook as each orgasm hit her. Between orgasms her breathing pulsed as she continued to shudder as Sam seemed to just keep lapping and sucking at Mum's pussy. Seeing Mum and Sam like that was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen. Especially the look of total pleasure on Mum's face.

I kept finding myself holding my own breath as I became totally absorbed in what I was witnessing and had to concentrate to breathe.

Just seeing the pleasure on Mum's face was totally incredible. She looked like the sexiest, most desirable woman in the world and seeing her enjoying the pleasure being given to her by Sam was the most erotic thing I have ever seen in my entire life. It wasn't just that it was two women, although that in itself was extremely erotic, the fact that it was a mother and daughter, but also my mother and my sister had me totally blown away.

It was almost like I was lost inside a very classy erotic film. A film that had me on the verge of orgasm, and kept me there for minute after minute.

Eventually Mum gave out a really loud and high pitched squeal as she came, and actually squirted and shook before collapsing back onto Sam.

"Oh my God Sam!" Mum gushed as she rolled off her, onto the floor. "I've never cum that long and that hard before. I never knew a women could give so much pleasure."

Sam, still wiping her face and licking the remnants of Mum's juices replied, "I've never had a woman cum that hard before."

"Awesome!" was all I could say at which Mum and Sam looked at me and laughed.

Sam got up and walked over to me and stood with her legs either side of my knees. She smiled, bent and undid my trousers. Lifted off the sofa as she pulled my trousers and pants down, revealing my hard cock covered in precum.

Sam looked over at Mum and said, "I bet Tommy is fit to burst after the show we put on."

"Yeah, I bet he is." Laughed Mum in reply.

"As it's the last night with him, I'll take the edge off and you and Tommy can have a nice long fuck. How do you fancy that?"

"Mmmm. That sounds fantastic Darling." Then turning to me she said, "Babes, how would you like a nice long fuck with me to round off a wonderful week?"

I felt like Mum and Sis were ganging up on me and I didn't really know how to handle them. I replied to Mum, "I can't think of a better way to finish this week off."

Sam smiled and said, "Sit back and enjoy little brother."

With that she took hold of my cock and lowered herself sliding her slick pussy down over it. We both groaned and Sam kissed me and then whispered in my ear, "Tommy, I just need to feel you cum in me so just let me fuck you and just cum for me."

We kissed again and then Sam started bouncing on my cock.

I was in heaven and still struggling to believe I was letting my sister fuck me with our mother in the room watching with nothing but a look of love on her face.

Sam's nipples were rubbing on my chest and seeing the look of ecstasy on her face she was very much into fucking me. With the stimulation of watching Mum and Sam earlier it didn't take long before that familiar pressure started to build in my balls and my cock stiffened even more. Sam sensed the change and got a little more urgent. Sam increased the pace and that wonderful tingling in the head of my cock started and then it happened my balls spewed out jet upon jet of cum into my sister's pussy. Sam sank down and kissed me. I could feel her trembling as she pushed her tongue into my mouth. She gave out a little whimper as my cock finally stopped pulsing inside of her.

She stopped kissing me and whispered, "Tommy, I so needed that. Thank you little brother."

I smiled at her and said, "It should be me thanking you Sis. Sex with Mum and you is the most intense I've had in my whole life. I can't believe how lucky I am."

Suddenly to my left Mum said, "My God that is so wrong seeing my son and daughter fucking each other, but oh so beautiful as well."

Sam looked over to her and said, "I know; it's just as weird seeing my mum and my brother fucking as well. But I guess I need to get you two up to bed and let you enjoy yourselves.

With that Sam got up off my lap and held her hands out to Mum and me. We both took a hand and she led us to the door.

"Ladies first." I said knowing that I would follow them upstairs, seeing their stocking covered legs and bare backsides. Sam followed Mum and I could see our mixed juices glistening on the inside of her legs.

We went into Mum's bedroom and Sam took our hands and brought Mum and I facing each other.

She let go of us and simply said, "Enjoy." before turning towards the door. Mum and I looked at each other and both said, almost simultaneously, "Stay."

Stopping Sam turned back and asked, "Are you both sure."

"I want you to stay." I said.

Mum followed by saying, "My darling Samantha, if it wasn't for you I'd still be frustrated and desperate for a good honest to goodness fuck. The fact that you matched me up with my own son makes no difference to me now. I love you both and have enjoyed loving, and being loved by, you both. So please stay and enjoy the rest of the evening with us.

With that Sam came back to us and kissed us both. She undid Mum's bra, suspender belt and helped her remove her shoes and stockings, leaving Mum naked. Mum returned the favour and I decided to remove my clothes and the three of us were now naked.

We all hugged each other and then Sam got into bed, followed by Mum and then finally me. Sam and I were both kissing and caressing Mum and it didn't take long for her to start breathing heavily.

Very quickly Mum gasped, "Darlings I don't need arousing. Babes just fuck me please. I need you cock now!"

There was an urgency and demand in her voice and Sam moved aside and moved down. Mum spread her legs and as I positioned myself above Mum Sam grasped my cock and positioned it at the entrance to the heart of Mum's womanhood. I leaned down and kissed her gently on her lips. As our lips parted Mum pleaded, "Please fuck me Babes. Fuck Mummy."

With that I pushed my hips forward and with an "Oh fuck!" from both Mum and me, my cock sank balls deep into her pussy.

I started a steady rhythm and Mum was gasping and moaning and saying the occasional "Yes!"

Sam was caressing my back and my rear, as well as stimulating Mum's right nipple. Mum grabbed my head from time to time and pulled my lips to hers and we kissed.

I could feel Mum starting to tremble beneath me and very quickly she ascended to a quick climax, tensing, shaking and then she gave out a long groan as the orgasm hit her.

I pushed hard into Mum and held myself deep in her pussy as she came. She was clinging onto me as well and did so while the shaking diminished. I was nowhere near feeling like cumming and resumed pumping my cock into Mum. As I pushed into her for the first after her orgasm, her eyes shot open and she gasped, "Yes Babes. Fuck me!" We then resumed our previous rhythm and Sam lay beside us just watching and caressing us from time to time. Mum looked over to her acknowledging her presence and gave Sam a smile of both pleasure and a little pained.

I continued to push my cock in and out of Mum's pussy, watching her enjoying the stimulation I was giving her. Very quickly the trembling began again and it wasn't long before she was cumming again. I pushed into her as she came and held my cock deep inside her as she shook and gasped through her climax. Sam held onto both of us and Mum grabbed her hand and squeezed it as she gasped, groaned and shook through her orgasm. We went round this loop 3 more times before I began to feel that wonderful pressure begin to build. My cock began to stiffen and that set Mum off on yet another ascent.

Gasping for breath and looking as if in pain Mum demanded, "Yes, Babes. Cum for me. Cum in me. Fill me up!"

At her urging I picked up the pace and began to pumping my cock hard and fast into her.

Mum started to raise her hips to meet my thrusts and cried out in pleasure.

Sam urged us both on and stimulated Mum's nipples as she became more urgent. The pressure was building more and my cock stiffened and felt like it was swelling even more.

"I'm gonna cum!" I gasped as my cock head began to tingle.

"Yes. Cum in me. Nnnnnnnnnggggghhhh!" Mum cried and she wrapped herself around me. Her vaginal walls clamped down on my cock as she came and then that was it. My cock started pumping cum into Mum, with her just shaking as her pussy milked my cum out of me. I kept pumping into her to try to prolong the orgasmic sensation I was experiencing.

"Oh my God Babes. Love me. Fill me up with your thick cream."

"Oh fuck." I eventually said as our orgasms receded and I lowered myself onto Mum and embraced her.

Sam was next to us and also embracing us both and whispered, "What a beautiful picture you both paint. I can't believe how erotic it is to see my brother empty his balls into my mother's pussy."

Mum, still panting, just said, "So good!"

We all cuddled together and we kissed each other and just caressed each other as we became a little more tired. Eventually we all fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next thing I became aware of was being woken up with sunlight streaming into the bedroom. Sam was standing next to the bed leaning over me and smiling. "Rise and shine my naught incestuous brother. I hope you enjoyed fucking me and Mum yesterday."

"Hi Sam," I said yawning, "Where's Mum?"

"Downstairs, making some lunch. You've got 10 minutes to get up and get showered and dressed to join us."

"Ok, ok." I said throwing the duvet off of me. Sam's gaze went straight to my cock, which was looking a little withered and in need of a wash.

"Nice!" she said, indicating my cock with her gaze and winked at me. "If only we had time." she added as she turned and left the bedroom.

I got up, showered and dressed and headed down to the kitchen where Mum and Sam were sitting and had just started eating.

Mum looked up and said, "Good morning Lover." With a seductive and slightly coy look on her face.

"Morning Mum." I replied and sat down in front of a roast dinner.

We ate in relative silence but with glances and the odd snigger between the three of us, rather like three children having done something really naughty and got away with it.

Eventually lunch was over and Sam and I went back upstairs and finished packing our clothes for the return home.

I was just closing my case when I heard "Hi." From behind me.

Sam was stood in the doorway, but looked a little uncertain. I replied, "Hi. What's up?"

"I wanted to make sure that you were ok."

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"Well, what with the whirlwind events of the last couple of days, and my part in it, I'm a little concerned that you might be upset."

I held my arms out beckoning Sam to me. She walked into them and we embraced. I kissed her quickly on the lips and responded, "Well, let's see, you've got Mum to fulfil one of my naughtiest fantasies and helped her agree to have sex with me. Not only that but you've let me have sex with you as well. Also, to top it off, you've both allowed me to witness the two of you having sex. Why do you think I'd be upset?"

Sam smiled, "I just wanted to make sure that you weren't upset."

"There's probably only one thing that would upset me at the moment; and that's if it never happens again."

Sam smiled broadly and asked, "Why?"

"Sam, I've never felt as close to Mum and to you as I do now. The fact that has come about because of sex doesn't diminish the emotional pleasure I've experienced this week. I love you and Mum more than you may know and all I hope is that it goes on. At least for the time being anyway."

"I love you too little brother. And yes, I would like it to continue for a while as well. I know what you mean about the emotional stuff. As much as I've always loved you, the sex has just made it so much better."

With that she leaned into me and kissed me deeply. Tongues very active in the contact and we lingered enjoying the closeness for a minute or so.

After separating Sam asked, "What's going to happen with Mum?"

"She seems a heck of a lot happier now than she was when I arrived last weekend, so hopefully she'll be good."

1...345678