Mother's Confliciton Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle watches intently as her husband and friends take part in an act she has only previously seen when she would sneak peeks at what Jason had saved on his private hard drive. Her long slender fingers invading her own wanton pussy as she forcefully finger fucks herself. The sounds of flesh on flesh coupling with moaning and groaning echoing throughout Shelly and Johnny's living room.

Jason and Johnny almost simultaneously can feel themselves tightening up. The pair of men can feel their balls aching as they know they are both nearly about to cum. The experienced slut that she is Shelly can sense that both her lovers are accelerating their pace. She knows her well-fucked holes are about to receive the reward she craves. Jason is first to unleash a mighty grunt as his hands clamp down onto Shelly's hips as he pumps several large streams of cum into her pussy. The hot white seed splashing inside her is more than the lustful woman can take as it sends Shelly into climax. The fiery liquid filling her carries her into her one of the most intense orgasms ever. The fantastic climax Shelly experiences also becomes a reward for Johnny. His wife's already tight ass squeezes, even more, making him shoot the load he has been storing up.

Shelly falls to the side of her two lovers, she lays on the floor her hair matting to her body as her chest heaves up and down fighting to take in oxygen the bleached blonde harlot for the moment is spent. Jason remains in his spot on the floor, his cock pointing at the ceiling as a lustful mix of his cum and Shelly's juices run down the shaft. Johnny rests on his knees, his cock much like Jason's still hard with tiny droplets of cum leaking from the swollen head.

As Michelle takes in the sight before her, the all too familiar inner voice the sinful conscience that she has battles with regularly tells her this is an opportunity. Michelle moves into the floor on her knees, she first takes her husband Jason's still hard piece of meat into her mouth, and then she reaches out to take Johnny's into her mouth. The wanton woman gags, as the taste of the dirty pieces of fuck meat she is alternating pleasuring catches her off guard.

Shelly slyly grins as she hears the familiar sounds of someone sucking cock, "Clean them dirty dicks." Shelly says even before she can see who is doing what to whom. Despite still being shaky from the intensity of her climax Shelly manages to pull herself off the floor to watch the show unfold before her dark brown eyes.

Michelle's sinful inner voice telling her to be the slut she craves to be as she slobbers all over one cock then the other trying to give each adequate attention. The slutty wife receiving a taste combination unlike anything she has experienced before. Michelle has enjoyed the various tastes previously, but the mixture all together and all at once while making her gag at first now fuels her. The cocksucker's pussy drips with anticipation that she may receive the same treatment Shelly did.

Jason and Johnny are very forceful with Michelle as they use her long auburn hair to fuck her face. The duo jerks her head back and forth, both wanting and needing her pale pink lips on their cocks. Johnny finally has enough; his cock was hard before, but it is now raging again. He wants Michelle he feels a need, a need to show her how good he can be as Johny pushes her off his cock and on to the floor. The needy man wastes little time in pushing her legs up and then open to allow him full access to the pussy he is craving. Michelle is taken aback by Johnny's sudden actions. The shock causing all her muscles to tense, which in turn makes Johnny have to force his cock into Michelle's tight pussy.

"Oh my god, it hurts!" Michelle howls, as she is not prepared for Johnny forcibly spear her with his full length all at once. The inner voice screaming at her as her hole is violently opened, yelling at her over and over to take it slut. The intense pain shooting through Michelle's body also simultaneously sending ripples of pleasure through her.

Jason watches with wide-eyes as the other man's cock forces its way into his wife's little pussy. Jason did not watch Johnny and Michelle in their one previous encounter at the swing party, and up until now the new lifestyle had been all about him, so this is a fresh experience for him as he moves to alongside Michelle using her hair to pull her face closer so he could feed his cock to her. Johnny grins as he sees this as an opportunity to do something he likes. Johnny reaches out to Jason pulling him down and directing his face into Michelle's full pussy as he fucks it with the entire length of his cock.

Michelle tries her best to suck her husband as she is now in a sixty-nine with him. She feels she is going into sensory overload as the lusty woman takes another man's cock in her as she attempts to suck one. The sinful wife knows she is not doing well at sucking the piece of massive flesh lodged in her mouth. Johnny fucking her harder and harder only makes the task increasingly more difficult.

Jason hesitates at first, having never been so close to another man's cock. Still, he eventually starts with some small kisses and graduates trying to lick his wife's swollen clit. The married couple is experienced in sixty-nine, but never have they performed it with him on top. Jason's tongue finds the target as he alternates licking, then sucking on his wife's engorged pleasure spot. Johnny can feel Jason's hot breath on him as he thrusts into Michelle, the feeling only fueling him to push with increasing vigor. The increasing intensity causing the pussy licking man to jar slightly as it happens, Jason's tongue runs along Johnny's throbbing shaft.

Shelly now sits on the couch, feverishly working her fingers in and out of her hairless pussy. She can feel the sticky white cum, which inhabits her leaking out as she digs her fingers deeper into herself. She has been fucked in both her holes by Jason and Johnny tonight, but the insatiable woman hungers for more. She lays her head back on the cool leather couch as she enjoys the scene playing out before her on the living room floor.

Johnny unleashes animalistic grunts as he thrusts in and pulls out of Michelle's fuck hole. He feels as if his cock is going to tear the other woman in half. However, this does not deter his powerful thrusts, as he takes out all the sexual frustrations being a submissive built up inside of him.

Jason has long since given up trying to focus solely on Michelle's pussy as he succumbs to the moment his tongue now massaging both Michelle and Johnny. Johnny knows he is nearing another orgasm as he pushes himself balls deep into the abused little pussy letting loose a powerful blast of cum. Johnny's muscles tense as he holds himself there, just enjoying the feeling for a few moments.

Jason rolls off Michelle and stands up, he looks at his wife with the other man on top of her. The husband knows in that instant that while he preferred the arrangement, they started this new chapter of their life with; that he also likes what he sees. Shelly looks at Jason then looks to her husband, who still has not removed himself from Michelle. "Do you want to retake him?" She breathlessly questions as her fingers are still abusing her pussy.

"I can't keep doing this; I am not gay," Jason speaks in a low tone as he looks at Shelly then back to Johnny. The thirty-nine-year-old father of two has already done it once, and while he did not dislike it, he did feel it was something he should not have done. Jason feels he has nearly reached his limits for experimentation as he feels a bead of sweat roll down his forehead.

"You already did it once, didn't you? Fuck it take him." The bleached blonde's voice becoming more authoritative as her eyes lock on Jason's.

"But..." Jason is not sure why, but he feels almost powerless under the gaze of Shelly.

"It isn't about straight or gay, you already fucked him once, but now he has fucked your property. You need to show him you're in control. Did he ask? Did he get permission? No, he fucked your little whore, so are you the one in charge or just another bitch." The tone of Shelly intensifying with every word as she can see she is fueling up Jason to do what she wants.

Michelle and Johnny are almost oblivious to the conversation their significant others are having as they both lay resting on the floor. Jason's body tenses as Shelly admonishing him fuels a sexual fire inside of him, he strokes his wet sticky cock. The words of Shelly coupling with the half-hearted blowjob Michelle had given him creating the perfect firestorm inside him. Jason does not know why, but as every instinct tells him to stop, he grabs Johnny's hair and throws him face down to the floor before taking a position behind him. Jason grips his cock tightly. "Get on all four's!" Jason growls.

Johnny's unsure what is happening is on edge with excitement as he pushes himself into the position Jason has commanded. Jason gets on his knees behind Johnny and presses his cock head against the still slightly gaped opening. While Jason did do this earlier this moment seems different, he was apprehensive then and still not sure he wanted it, but now he does want it he wants to fuck Johnny.

"Fuck your thick." Johnny grunts, as despite the earlier fucking, his anus still has to stretch to take Jason's girth. Johnny's face contorts as unlike before the thrusts of the other man are not light or unsure, these are powerful and deliberate.

"OMG!" Michelle exclaims as she can see the difference almost immediately. Jason is not apprehensively slow fucking Johnny, he is intensely railing the other man this time. Michelle knows the look in her husband's eyes; she had seen it before this was not the heat of the moment or any other excuse. Jason is enjoying it; he is enjoying pounding his cock into the other man.

Shelly smiles as she also sees the immediate difference. The blonde then turns her attention to Michelle as she calls her over with a single curling finger. "Let me taste you?"

Michelle has to fight to tear her eyes away from the show as she lays on the couch opening her legs fully, inviting Shelly to lower her head to her cum filled pussy. Michelle moans softly as the other woman's tongue probes her abused fucked hole, Shelly licks and sucks all her husband's cream from the well-fucked pussy.

"Oh my God, please don't stop." Michelle pleads as she can feel an orgasm building within her, as she reaches out and wraps her fingers in Shelly's long blonde hair.

"Oh no, I am not going to stop. I want all this cream pie." Shelly moans as she sucks hard on the woman's clit before sliding her fingers in and out, trying to find more of the hot cum Johnny deposited within.

Jason's knees burn as they rub the carpet; the first time bi male is not relenting though, as he maintains a hard fast pace. Johnny's asshole screams in pain from the assault. This session is so much different from the previous encounter that occurred earlier in the night. Jason only really gave Johnny a fullness the first time and a lot of saliva used for lubricant, this time though it was minimal lube and a hard near dry fucking. The hard nearly dry anal fucking is causing pain to both men, but Jason can feel he is so close as he pounds out a few last strokes to shoot off a minimal load of cum inside the other man.

"Oh my, I think they might be done for the evening." Says Shelly, as she raises up from the wet pussy, the juices, and cum coating her face.

"That's okay, I got you." Michelle moans as she pushes Shelly's face back down into her pussy as she craves more attention.

The next morning Michelle and Shelly awake first as they look at their still naked husbands both passed out asleep on different couches. Shelly motions for Michelle to follow her to the kitchen where the timer of the coffee pot has ensured a fresh cup of java awaits them.

"I can't believe Jason did that," Michelle says wide-eyed and shocked as she sips from the large coffee cup.

"Its heat of the moment."

"What?" Michelle asks.

"In the heat of the moment, people do wild shit sometimes, like out of their comfort zone type of shit. I've seen it at tons of parties, it is part of why no cameras are allowed. No camera's no evidence, no evidence fewer inhibitions." Shelly said as she explains her theory to her friend.

"Maybe so but, I don't think it was. I think the first time was, but that second? No, that was Jason wanting it also he wanted to cum, and he wanted to use Johnny to do it. I've seen that look before."

"Don't overthink it; a lot of people do that, and it can fuck up a perfect situation," Shelly says as she can see the wheels turning like mad in her friend's head.

Michelle sits down her coffee cup and rubs her hands over her face as she yawns. "I already got too much to think about as it is."

"What y'all have is hot, I can see it is not the same as Johnny and me. Jason is more in charge than you obviously. You may have started this out trying to be the good little slut wife for him, but this is a dynamic set-up it is going to be ever-changing." Shelly says as she rubs her hand up and down her friend's bare shoulder.

Michelle smiles at her friend's words. "I appreciate that and I think we will keep changing and trying to push past comfort zones and self-imposed limitations. However, that is not the only thing I have been thinking about."

"Oh, really, there's more, please do tell," Shelly says with a grin, as she cannot resist hearing and sharing salacious gossip.

"I don't even know if I should tell anyone anything." The still naked woman says as she looks around to see if the pair are alone in the kitchen.

"Michelle, sweetheart, I know we haven't been friends long, but trust me, I won't judge, and you're safe here," Shelly says as she looks at her friend with concern, wondering if this is juicy gossip or something far worse.

"I fucked a guy behind Jason's back."

"Oh my..."

Michelle holds her finger up to make Shelly stop as she has more to share. "I also...I also...Damn it, I also went down on my daughter."

"What the fuck!" Shelly exclaims in a whispered excitement.

"I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me," Michelle says as she slaps at the countertop. "Jason knows me and Gwen have openly talked about my new wants and needs, but not that she basically dominated me in a dressing room. She got me so worked up I went from wanting to flirt with this little manager guy to letting him fuck me."

"Jason loves you, he may be upset, but I don't think you will have much to worry about," Shelly says as she tries to reassure Michelle.

"I cannot tell you how much better I feel just confessing it to someone." Michelle chuckles.

"So you and your daughter? I wouldn't peg you for an incest chick." Shelly says as she playfully twitches her eyebrows.

"Oh, please stop it; you're going to embarrass me."

"What about your son? Is he next?"

"Ryan, I don't think he has a gene in his body that would let him do that. He just is different. I mean, he looks at me in a non-son way now, but I just don't know." Michelle says as she can feel a heat growing in her body as she discusses her nineteen-year-old son.

"Would you?"

"I can't say I wouldn't. I must sound so fucked up."

"No, I know several who have done it, keep it sexual, don't fall in love, and don't make babies at least that is what my momma used to say to me."

"So, you've done it?"

"Maybe..." Shelly laughs as she nods towards the doorway to signal she hears someone moving around in the living room.

Jason walks into the kitchen, his long thick cock hanging between down as he looks at his wife and Shelly, both standing nude at the counter sipping coffee. "What are y'all up to? No good, I assume." He laughs as he pours himself a cup of coffee.