Mother's Confliciton Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As night falls, Jason and Michelle eat dinner alone, both their kids at work for the evening. The married couple finishes placing the dirty dishes in the sink, as Jason leans over and kisses Michelle. "I am going to go see Kayla tonight."

"I thought you might. It has been a few days I bet she misses you."

"Are you still good with this?" Jason asks as he tilts his head to one side, lovingly gazing at his wife.

"Well yeah, of course, I am sweetie," Michelle states as if she is shocked that Jason would even ask. "I love this setup. I do have a question though, just something that I have been focusing in on a lot more after chatting with Shelly."

"Okay, what is it?" Jason responds as he slides his feet into his shoes.

"Well, what about me with other men? I mean, I was with Johnny that one time at the party." Michelle says as she nervously bites at her bottom lip.

"I am not into the cuck scene." Jason quickly says as he wonders what exactly his wife is asking about them doing.

"No...No...No...not that I know you aren't some beta male. However, you know me pleasing other men maybe ones you pick out or ones who can use and abuse me with you. Shelly told me how, when her husband is in charge, he sometimes likes to see her with other men. I thought maybe you'd be open to it as well. I did hook up with her hubby way back at the start of everything."

Jason cannot help but feel guilty as he is on his way to have sex with another woman, how can he tell her no given the circumstances. The husband had already forgotten again that she and Johnny had sex that night. "Shit now who is not focusing enough on their partner." Jason thinks to himself. He looks at Michelle, her pale blue eyes seemingly sparkling as she fidgets with her nails as broaching the subject with Jason has the wife's nerves on fire. "Can I think more about it?" Jason carefully asks as he steps closer to the door.

The loving wife cannot help but feel disappointed at Jason's non-answer. Still, she understands it was after all the position of control she wanted him to have. "Yes, more time is fine, just think about it," Michelle says as she closes the door behind her husband. "Maybe he doesn't think other men would want me." She says as she pouts.

Michelle opts not to dwell on the question that her husband left hanging. She instead follows her regular routine when Jason went to visit his other woman as she completes washing the dishes and goes to her bedroom. The married mom of two feeling more brazen than ever, and coupled with the belief she is going to be home alone for the evening, does not bother to close the door to her bedroom. The wife and mother of two stands before her full-length mirror in the corner of the couple's master bedroom. Michelle looks over her body, trying to pick out her areas that need improvement.

Michelle picks up a small remote and clicks on the radio to break the silence of the empty house. She focuses on her face then allows her eyes to trace down her body. The red marks from her and Jason's last encounter now fading to almost light pink. The auburn-haired beauty smiles as she takes note of her definition improvement to her curves from her new workout routine. She slowly removes her blouse and drops her pants to the floor. "I am going to need new clothes soon." She giggles as the pants fall right off once her belt unfastened.

The mother of two now clad in only her bra and panties turns side to side as she sways to the classic rock music filling the air. The mom lost in her own world as she never hears the arrival of one of her children home. As she turns to face the mirror, she suddenly realizes that there is a face in the mirror spying on her. Ryan is home earlier than expected. The older teenage son peering in upon his mom from around the corner of the doorframe.

A shiver runs throughout the mother's body as she knows the motherly thing to do is to admonish her son's deviant behavior. Still, the naughtiness of it all has her devilish mind in overdrive. Michelle wonders if his own mom turns him on, she wonders if his cock is throbbing for her as she reaches back to unhook her black lace bra. The embolden mother lets her massive natural breasts free as she bends over thrusting her large firm behind out so she can slide her panties off. "I need to stop!" She screams out in her own head as she can feel the wetness intensifying between her legs.

Ryan struggles to be quiet as his cock throbs in his shorts, he cusses himself under his breath as he cannot help but feel shame as he lustfully gazes at his mother. The nineteen-year-old's ever-growing lustful feelings for his own mom spiraling out of control as he unzips his jeans to pull his cock out. The teenager grips it tightly as he starts stroking it hard while thinking about his mom. "Mommy..." He softly groans. The feelings of lust combining with the shame fueling his incestuous fantasy jerk off session.

Michelle's body rages as whorish feelings begin to fill her mind and body. "My own son what the fuck, I am so dirty." She says to herself as she shakes her butt then playfully jiggles her breasts to the music, making sure she puts on a good show for her teenage son. "I wish I could see his dick. I wonder if it is as big as his daddy's." She continues to talk to herself internally as she slides a finger down to her soaking wet slit. Her long finger pushes in with little resistance as her wetness has her ready to go. The mother of two closes her eyes as she stands before the mirror her fingers deep inside her, pushing her ever closer to the climax she desperately needs. The wanton mother slides two fingers deep inside as she lets her thumb massage her swollen clit.

Ryan alternates, closing his eyes to fantasize about taking his mother with gazing at her as she puts on a show for him. The young man's grip is tight as he squeezes his thick cock while stroking it. His motions slow, deliberate, and almost painful as his grip intensifies with the more his shame and lust grow. The teen struggles not only with keeping quiet but also with resisting the urge to enter the room and make the fantasy into a reality.

Michelle finally reaches the climax she needs as she moans her son's name softly under her breath. The satisfied mother reaches over to open her underwear drawer, leaning way over to search the drawer. The lascivious mother makes sure her butt is jutted out, and her legs spread, offering her son a good view of his mommy's pussy. "I wish he'd just walk in here and take me; I'd resist a little just making him work for it." Michelle thinks to herself as she slides on a tiny pink thong.

Ryan seeing his mom dressing decides to make a retreat to avoid detection. The peeping tom teenager quietly closes his bedroom door as he sighs loudly, grateful that his mother did not catch him. "What the hell was I thinking?"

"Hey, big bro, what'cha doing?"

Ryan jumps at the voice, questioning him as he turns to face his sister sitting on his bed. "Gwen, where the fuck did you come from?"

"I was in here when you walked in, I think you didn't notice cause you were too into our mom," Gwen says with a playful twitch of her eyebrows.

"I what...Oh...Uh...No...I don't know what you're talking about." Ryan manages to stammer out, as he still does not have all the blood returned to his brain.

"So that wasn't you jerking off in the hallway, watching our momma change her clothes?" Gwen asks as she sits up on her knees on the bed. "It's cool big bro I'm not going to tell on you. I've always thought you were such a straight arrow, but now I see you get hard for your own mommy." The eighteen-year-old sister giggles as she points the visible trouser tent of her brother.

"Shut-up Gwen that's embarrassing, you shouldn't talk like that." Ryan protests as he tries to turn away from his little sister.

"Oh please, you're like mom, so vanilla."

"What?"

"Vanilla, plain boring...But then again, if you're like momma, maybe you also have a more flavor-filled side you haven't embraced." Gwen goads her brother, knowing their mother and his image of her being his Achilles.

Ryan's head wildly spins, as he does not fully understand what his sister is prattling on about to him. The confusion mixes with a twinge of anger at the situation the older brother finds himself in. "Can you please leave my room?" Ryan pleads as his eyes wander over his sister's barely covered body.

"There it is...The more flavor I was talking about." Gwen smiles as she can feel her brother's eyes wandering across her barely covered flesh. The teenager had not changed her clothes following her after school cheer practice. The lewd teen currently clad only in a pair of skimpy shorts and a sports bra that could barely contain the large natural breasts she inherited from her mother. "Do you want me to be momma for you?"

"Shut the fuck up, Gwen," Ryan growls. "Don't talk that way about mom." The older of the two siblings protests the way his younger sister sexualizes their mother.

"Aww. Protecting mommy, are we? You do know she's a slut, right? She's a dirty filthy slut who sends our dad out to fuck other women, and when he comes home, mommy cleans his dick off. That is why daddy fucks Kayla; it makes mommy hot. It's how mommy broke out of her vanilla boring sex life."

"What?" Ryan says as he swallows hard. The older brother had heard some of his mother's sexual confessions some time ago but was not positive if it was all real or if he listened to the whole story. "Please, Gwen, stop." The lustful feeling for his mom, coupled with the humiliation of being caught in such a state, has the teen's emotions out of control as he angrily leers at his sister.

"Yeah, she and I talked about it; I think you overheard some, so don't play dumb. However, yeah, your precious mommy likes to be bad; what do you think that was the other morning with the three of them having breakfast."

"I...I don't know." Ryan stammers as he tries to make sense of everything in his muddled, sexually fueled brain.

"Daddy is doing it all for your precious momma. He is fucking the neighbor because our mom is a dirty slut who likes that." Gwen licks her lips and twitches her eyebrows as she looks at the bulge of her older brother.

"No...no...If anyone is to blame it's dad, he is making mom do it. He is cheating on our mom." Ryan desperately tries to defend his mom to his sister. "You said it yourself; she's vanilla. She's boring."

"I know what I said, and she was, and I think maybe you are. However, she's become a little whore. I'm sorry bro, she is a dirty little cunt. She may even be a big enough whore to take care of her son's big hard dick." Gwen continues to lick her lips as she can tell her words are resonating with her older brother. As his large hands fall away from his crotch, no longer trying to hide his bulging cock.

"Don't say that..." Ryan pleads, as the idea of his parent's sexual deviance being their mom's fault does not register as possible with the older sibling.

"What mommy's a cunt," Gwen says as she interrupts her older brother.

The large masculine hand of Ryan lands an openhanded slap right across his sister's face causing her body to crash onto the bed. "I told you not to say it." He growls as he climbs on the bed. "You keep calling momma a whore when you're in here on my bed, barely dressed." Ryan grabs his sister and pulls her head to the crotch of his pants. "I think you're a whore."

The slap across her face ignites a rush of sexual energy coursing through the younger sister's body. She feels shocked as she finds her face forcefully placed in front of the bulge of her older brother. She grabs at his waistband and jerks his still unfastened pants down to see his massive piece of teenage fuck meat pointed right into her face like a pre-cum dripping missile. Gwen's cheek painfully stings as she opens her pink glossed lips and wraps them around her brother's swollen shaft. The little sister grips the pole at the base, she strokes it as her lips slide up and down her brother's big cock. The thickness of her brother's shaft barely allowing her to fully grip it or wrap her lips around it to form a tight seal. The young cocksucker drools all over the invading cock as she gives her brother a sloppy wet blowjob.

Ryan thrusts his hips forward as he looks down at his little sister taking his cock in her mouth. An array of emotions rip uncontrollably through the older brother's body. Lust, anger, humiliation, and embarrassment, just to name a few. "See you're the fucking the whore." He groans as he pushes more of his cock into his sister's mouth. The older brother's thoughts clouded in a white-hot haze of lust the likes of which the nineteen-year-old has never encountered with anyone before.

Gwen's red lips staining her brother's flesh a light pink as she hungrily devours his cock. The little sister reveling in her position, pleasing her brother as she holds his hard meat in her mouth while humming gently. The thought of knowing she drove him to this, making the young woman beyond pleased with herself. Gwen allows the large piece of meat to fall from her mouth as the saliva trail stretches from her lips to her brother's cock head. "Want me to make you cum, or are you still thinking of mommy?" She questions as she rapidly strokes her brother's shaft.

"Stop talking about momma!" Ryan exclaims as he slaps his sister again. The older teen instantly feels remorse for his actions but, at the same time, feels compelled to rip his sister's shorts from her body.

"That's it take me, rape me." Gwen purrs as she feels her brother jerking her long tan legs open to gain access to her soaking wet slit.

Ryan pauses momentarily as the words of his sister saturates the older brother with feelings of shame. The nineteen-year-old has never felt this way before today and wonders if he can really put his cock into his own sister, could he force her to take it or as she phrased it rape her. The moment of internal reflection felt as if it lasted for minutes, but it only took a few seconds before he pushes his big cock head into his sister's wet pussy. "Oh...fuck." He moans out as he skewers his little sister.

Gwen's pearly white teeth bite down hard on her full plump lips, feeling almost as if she could chomp straight through it as she is violently filled with brother's raging cock meat. The little sister trying to muffle her cries to avoid alerting their mother, using all her will power not to scream out as her brother pounds his cock deep into her. "God damn, Ryan..." She moans out as the sound of his flesh smacking against her fills the room.

"You wanted this whore," Ryan growls as he reaches down and wraps his hand around his sister's throat. The older brother completely lost in the moment now as he uses his sister's body to pleasure himself.

The little sister's body shakes violently almost as if she is having a seizure as her brother's choking sends her over the edge. Her cock-filled pussy gushes fluids soaking the bed and her brother as his unrelenting pace sends the little sister over the threshold. "Please cum in me..." She barely manages to moan out a few words as her head spins.

"Fuck..." Ryan groans as his balls tighten, slamming his cock fully inside his sister's violated slit. The swollen cock head erupts, dumping a hot thick load of incestuous cum deep inside his little sister's wanton pussy.

"Oh god, oh fuck...oh...oh..." Gwen moans as she feels the hot viscous liquid filling her. Gwen stares up at her brother, whose cock is still lodged deep inside her. The little sister smiles as she can see that Ryan has his eyes clenched shut tightly. "You can look, big brother, no denying what you did to me." Gwen giggles.

Ryan slowly opens his eyelids; he can see the aftermath of what he has done. His little sister's cheek is bright red, and his handprint is more than evident around her throat. He stares down at her almost in disgust. A sickly feeling dominating the older teen as he glares at his younger sister. "I can't believe you made me do that." He coldly states as he pulls his still semi-hard cock from his sister.

Gwen's moment of feeling proud of what the siblings have done stops instantly as her brother's words fill her with anger. "Made you? What the fuck? You hit me, you forced me, you're a sick mother fucker is what you are." Gwen states as her tone is just short of yelling at her big brother.

"You fucking whore, you wanted it."

"I didn't say that I didn't want it, but don't lay it all on me. You wanted it too, whether you thought it was me or your eyes were shut dreaming it was mommy, you fucking fucked me."

Ryan's face burned as his sister's words rang true the nineteen-year-old wanted it all to be Gwen's fault, but it was not. The shame-filled older brother knows he could have left; he knows he lost control and did not need to do what was done. "I'm sorry."

"So, did you like cumming inside your little sister's pussy?" Gwen says with a smile as her tone shifts in complete reverse of her mood. "I liked it, Ryan, I liked my big strong brother holding me down and raping me. I don't care that you thought of your mommy as you did it."

"I don't want to talk about it, Gwen." Ryan states as the feelings of guilt and shame continue to overwhelm the young man.

"But we have to talk about it, see it's still leaking out of my little abused cunt," Gwen speaks in a twistedly kinky sweet little girl voice as she rubs her fingers across her pussy.

Ryan's chest heaves as he watches his sister scoop his semen from her pussy and place it in her mouth. His eyes lock on the red abused pussy as he looks at his seed flowing from it. "Can I taste it?" He asks as he lowers his head, almost like his mother does when she is submitting.

Gwen slides up slightly on the bed, resting her head near the headboard as she spreads her legs wide. She runs her slender fingers across the small tuft of hair above her cum filled pussy, before curling her finger in a come-hither motion. "If you want to taste it, Ryan, you need to from where you put it." She flashes an evil grin as she spreads her pussy lips open.

Ryan can feel a bead of sweat roll down his forehead as he leers at the cum leaking from his sister's slit. The older brother does not know what is compelling him to do such a thing, but he knows he wants to do it as he leans his face down and kisses the small tuft of hair. The mood in the room no longer one of violent sexual aggression, but now one of almost a gentle innocence. The older brother takes time kissing before moving down and running his tongue up and down his little sister's slit.

"Oh...Uh...Yes..." Gwen moans out as her big brother's tongue slides inside her. "That's it, Ryan eat your baby sister." She moans out as she wraps her legs around his head.

Jason White looks at the clock in the hall as he enters the family home after finishing a tryst with his mistress Kayla. He squints his dark eyes, trying to read the time, as he knows this most recent session lasted longer than he planned. The married man walks up the stairs assuming everyone in his family had long since retired for the evening. As he stands at the top of the steps, he can see a small ray of light shining from under his son's door. Jason momentarily wonders why his typically early bird son would be up so late but opts not to investigate as he steps into his bedroom.

Michelle, Jason's wife, is asleep a small banker's lamp, the only thing illuminating the room. The mother of two clad simply in a skimpy satin pink bra and panty combo accented with a fringe of black lace and a small blackout sleeping mask. Jason's already overworked cock twitches a little as he looks at his wife's body. Michelle fast asleep on top of the blanket's her body exposed to anyone who would walk into the bedroom. The married man's cock now growing as he reaches down to rub his crotch. He slides his pants down and strokes his semi-hard cock, attempting to bring it to full mast as he creepily stares at his sleeping wife.