Mother, Daughter, a Boss's Yacht

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bonnie has already had an orgasm and Michelle deserves one. I know she gets totally turned on to be fucked with others watching her. Let me mount her and give her the good fuck she deserves. I pull out of the teen. My cock is rock hard and ready. I move to Michelle and slip into her nice pussy, balls deep. She's so horny her pussy is sopping wet. She likes it hard. I thrust solidly and fast. I give her ass-cheek a loud slap. Sweet, she's moaning like she does when she's going to cum. The girls are staring at each other's face, communicating with their eyes. I'll insert my thumb in Michelle's asshole. She loves that. Ah, she's lifting her head off the sofa and tenses her body. I know what that means.

She screams, "YES BABY, YES BABY, OH FUCK YES, I'M CUMMING. Oh my god, yes, that is so good. Richard, my sweet baby, thank you, AAAHHH, OH BABY, yes.

I know her pussy gets too sensitive after she comes so I back off. Now, it's my turn to cum. I sit on the sofa between the girls. From past experience, Michelle knows I want my cock sucked and immediately leans into my crotch and kisses the head of my cock. She looks over at Bonnie.

"Help me out here Bonnie. Let's give this man some excellent loving."

Bonnie hesitates and then joins Michelle on the floor between my wide-open legs. She bites her lip and stares at Michelle licking the shaft and then slowly moves her lips to the head and kisses it lovingly. My girlfriend dips and licks my ball-sack as the teen's delicate pink tongue come out and twirls around the engorged head. What a fucking horny sight. My brain is filling with a fog of lust.

Michelle directs her, "Suck the head of his cock, Bonnie. Oh yes, just like that."

Her pretty face is so incredible with my cock imbedded in her mouth. Her big eyes look up at me. I smile down at her to indicate she's doing good. Michelle runs her broad tongue from the base of my dick to as close to Bonnie's lips as possible. Then, Michelle presses her face against Bonnie's and she lets Michelle take the head of my cock in her mouth. The pretty teen stares at my girlfriend's sucking with a lusty look on her face. Then she wraps her small hand around the shaft and slides the skin up and down. That revs my lust gauge into the red zone. She keeps on stroking my dick as she bends low and licks my nut-sack. That is too much. Michelle sucking the head of my cock, Bonnie stroking me off and licking my balls tips me over the edge. I'm consumed with a mind-blowing orgasm. My brain is a lust-filled sea of red. I'm screaming animal sounds and random words as I cum in Michelle's hot mouth.

Bonnie's Viewpoint

We clean up and get dressed in a daze. What an amazing evening. I now feel guilty about wanting privacy to have sex with Richard and apologize to Michelle. Our love-making together proved a three-way it is all good. It's late so I have to get home. My parents will be worried. I call an Uber and we kiss and hug at the door with good feelings all around.

Phone call, a few nights later.

"Hi Bonnie, this is Lucy. How are you?"

"I'm fine. How are you and Jake?"

"I'm super, he's super. It was great seeing you at Richard's birthday party. You and I have been talking on the phone since Greg went back to university but it's nice to meet in person."

"Yes, it was great. I've missed you guys."

"I hear that you had a visit with Richard and Michelle."

"Yes, last weekend."

"Bonnie, Jake and I would like to invite you over on Friday for dinner and a good chat. How about that?"

"Sure, that sounds great."

"Wonderful. And Jake was hoping that you would wear your school outfit, you know blouse and skirt."

"Of course, no problem, I'd love to."

"Great, see you on Friday around seven."

"I'm looking forward to it."

"Bye"

"Bye"

Bonnie smiles and pictures Jake, the very handsome Jake. She wonders if he will pop up in her fantasies when she is masturbating over the next few nights.

Bonnie's mother Candice has an adventure.

Candice had a great time on Mr. and Mrs. Whitney's yacht. She hadn't felt that sexy or alive in many years. Going topless in her bikini was so risqué and something she would never have done if it wasn't for the yacht being owned by her husband Bob's boss. Bob would do anything to impress his boss, even show off his attractive wife's impressive breasts. She was thankful that she had been taking yoga lessons and running for the last couple of years to tone up her slim forty-two-year-old body. Earl, the boss was obvious in checking out her breasts. She had to admit it turned her on when he found her attractive and looked at her hungrily. He was a very attractive man.

It was so embarrassing for her when Earl asked her to take some sandwiches up to her daughter Bonnie and his son. Bending down to offer the lunch to the handsome young man with her breasts fully exposed gave her butterflies in her stomach. The way he smiled and thanked her as he stared at her chest made her feel aroused and naughty. She surprised herself when she voluntarily went back to them later to offer to get them a drink. Her nipples were so hard and protruding that time. The next day, she forgave herself when she blamed the hot sun and the too many beers for loosening her morals.

She could never tell Bob about when he went down to the washroom, Earl gave her a friendly hug that turned naughty when he squeezed her bum right in front of his wife, Liz. Candice made light of it at the time, after all it was Bob's boss and all.

She and Bob had the best sex in years that night. They both were voracious, and she had two orgasms for the first time since university.

The next week, Bob and Earl were off on a business trip and Liz invited Candice over for lunch and a dip in their pool. Candice jumped at the chance. It was a hot summer and Liz was such an interesting person. She hoped that this was the beginning of a friendship.

Candice's viewpoint

When I drive up the circular drive, I can't believe how big their mansion is. I know their tech company is doing well, Bob had told her so, but they must be so rich.

Liz greets me at the door. "Come on in girl. Welcome to my home."

"It's amazing Liz, wow."

Liz is wearing a brilliantly colored silk wrap-around sarong that is tied in a knot in the center above her breasts. She looks stunning, like a model.

"Let's go out to the patio and have some lunch before we swim. Bring your beach bag. You can change back there."

We go through the incredible house and out to a patio surrounded by a huge garden with a kidney-shaped pool. Wow, the rich live well.

Liz says, "Let's sit at the table over here. The cook made us some cold gazpacho soup and salads. Let me pour you some of the white chardonnay that's on ice.'

We have small talk and finish the wine. The alcohol gives my body a nice feeling. Liz, says, "Why don't we sit on the lounge chairs and tan for a bit. You need a bit more color on your beautiful skin."

I reach over to my beach bag to get my bikini and see Liz has taken off her sarong and revealed her totally nude body. She sees my shock.

"Oh this," she waves her hands down to her body, "I like to tan in the buff. That way you don't get those ugly tan-lines. Why don't you try it? It's just us girls here. The staff have the day off."

I think about it. At the gym after my yoga class, the women strip and shower. That is all natural. Plus, I was topless around Liz on the yacht. The last thing I want to be around my new friend is being a prude.

I say nervously, "Sure, that's a great idea." I strip off my shorts, blouse and bra. Liz has a cleanly shaven crotch in contrast to my thick, natural bush. I feel very self-conscious as we walk stark naked over to the lounge chairs by the pool. I look around and am relieved that there are no nosey neighbor's houses nearby. That is a real blessing.

We lay on our fronts and I feel the warm sun on my back. It is so relaxing. My bum was very white compared to the bit of tan I got on the yacht. It will be good to even it out. I'll have to explain that to my husband. After a while, Liz says we should turn over. She props the back of the lounge chair up to be sitting semi-upright with her legs out straight. I do the same. The sun is behind clouds which is good to have us tan slowly.

Liz says, "I need a nice cold martini. I'll get you one too."

She walks off and I can't help noticing how nice her ass looks. Not that I'm into women but it's just true. I wish I was as comfortable being nude but my upbringing was too conservative. She comes back with two huge martinis. They must be at least a double and maybe even a triple. By the time I finish it, my body is awash in strong, pleasurable sensations and my thinking a bit muddled. I should take an Uber home for sure. Liz's phone rings.

"Hi. Sure. You're early. Okay, no problem. I'll buzz you in."

Liz turns to me with an evil grin. "Let's have some fun. I have an app on my phone that shows people at my front door. That's the pool boy. Let's give him a show of two sexy naked women and shake up his young, male world."

My hand goes to my mouth in shock and I say, "I don't know." I reach for a beach towel to cover myself.

"Don't worry. He doesn't know who you are. It's just harmless fun. I dare you."

I seem frozen as I hear him coming through the house and over to the tool shed where he gets out a long pole with a brush on the end. He hasn't looked our way. A tall well-built young man around twenty, less than half my age, he has long blonde hair and is wearing shorts and a muscle t-shirt. Quite a hunk and my guess is Liz hired him.

Liz says in a low voice, "Isn't he beautiful? Just wait until he sees your pubic hair. I'll bet his girlfriends all shave their pussies." She gives an evil chuckle.

I cringe when I think of him seeing my natural hair down there. I say, "Liz, you are such a devil." It's true though, I'm anonymous to this young man. I say truthfully, "Yes, very handsome." My body is tingling in a sexy way as I watch him work. He still hasn't looked over at us. My knees are locked together, and it takes all my will power not to pull a towel over my bare breasts and especially my bush. Liz is such a naughty, adventuresome lady. I don't want to look like a boring prude to Liz and it is very exciting to expose myself to this hunk. The wine and the martini is making me bold. Oh, he's looking over at us and instantly turns away like he's done something wrong.

Liz says, "Too bad, he's too nice to stare. Hey, watch this." In a loud voice, she calls to him, "Hey Jimmy come over here." I cringe. Oh, my sainted aunt, as my mother used to say. He's dropped his pool cleaning equipment and is walking over obediently with a shy look on his cute face as he tries to not stare at our bodies.

He looks Liz in her eyes. "Yes, ma'am?"

Liz says in a calm voice like nothing is happening, "I just wanted to ask you how college is going. Do you like your courses and the teachers?"

I look him over. He is extremely well built. His muscle shirt shows off his strong biceps. His jean shorts are tight around his cute butt and he has a big bulging package that the girls must love.

"College is good. I'm taking some basic sciences and hope to get into engineering next year. The teachers are much better than the high school ones."

Liz spreads her knees and continues, "Are you in any sports?" His eyes widen as he looks at her crotch and then quickly back to her face.

"No, I just work out at the gym and swim laps at the college pool." He steals another peak at Liz's body and when she smiles, he looks up and down more boldly.

She gives him a big sexy smile and says, "I can see that you are very fit. Good for you." A proud smile breaks out on his cute face. "Let me introduce you to my friend, Candice. Candice, this is Jimmy."

He looks over at me and I give a nervous smile. "Hi Jimmy, nice to meet you." I can see his eyes are drilled into my hairy crotch. Exposing myself to this handsome young man is so erotic. My pussy is starting to throb. I reach up a hand to shake his and part my knees as I do so. I can't believe I'm doing this. My heart is pounding a mile a minute. His eyes open wider as he sees my sex and bends to shake my hand. A surge of adrenaline runs through me as I bare myself to his young eyes. I can hardly breathe.

"Nice to meet you ma'am." There is a tent in the front of his shorts now and a guilty look on his face. His Adam's apple goes up and down as he gulps and says, "I'd better finish the pool. Nice talking with you ladies."

He walks back to his pool cleaning equipment by the pool. What a nice butt. My heart slows and I take a deep breath to calm myself.

When he is out of earshot, Liz says, "Wasn't that fun. Holy shit. Did you see how he stared at your beaver and got a big boner. Bet he hasn't seen a natural pussy in his life. That boy is going to be jerking off to the memory of your pubes for a month. Haha."

I chuckle and say, "Oh Liz, you are so naughty. You loved teasing that young man. But yes, it was great fun. He is quite the hunk and I'm sure he's seen a lot of girls bodies."

"True, but they all shave their pubes. I'd bet we are the first horny mature women he's seen naked."

We lay back and watch him work. He takes off his t-shirt. His pecs and abbs are ripped. It's a woman's pleasure watching him work.

Liz's mind is still going. She says, "How would you like me to ask him to put suntan lotion on us?"

I plead, "Please no Liz, I'd die. Please no."

"Okay, but I've got a dare for you."

"What kind of dare?"

"I dare you to go and ask Jimmy if he wants a cold drink. Then get it for him, all in the buff."

My mind reels at the possibility. That would be so unlike me. But Liz and the alcohol are making me feel bold with her audacious way of being. I did turn down her lotion idea.

I laugh and say firmly, "I'll take that dare." She laughs in glee. Now, I'm up and walking towards the boy. A sudden bout of shyness hits me as he turns and looks me up and down. I gulp and say meekly, "I thought you might want a cold drink. Would you?"

"Thanks, that would be great." His eyes drill into my chest and I can feel my nipples harden. I can smell the musky sweat and see the droplets on his tanned ripped chest.

"What would you like, a beer, a soft drink, ice water?

"Just a glass of ice water would be super."

"Okay, coming right up." I turn and walk to the house knowing that he is watching my bare bum as I go. My god, I feel so sexy. The kitchen is easy to find. I lean on the counter to still my beating heart and calm my growing lust. I feel down to my crotch and find my vagina is gushing wet. Through the window I see Liz is up and standing beside the boy in an animated conversation. What a fox. I run my palm over my crotch and sigh at the intense pleasure that gives me. The odor of my love juices fill the air and I take a paper towel and wipe my crotch. I fill a glass with some ice from the dispenser and then with water. With a deep breath, I walk back out. He breaks into a big shit-ass grin as I approach. He's getting more comfortable with our nudity. He takes the glass, closes his eyes and drinks. My eyes roam over his chest and six-pack with the sheen of sweat highlighting his smooth, perfect young skin. He smiles and gives me the empty glass.

"Thanks, that was so kind of you, ma'am."

What a young gentleman. I can almost eat him up. Taking the glass, I walk back over and join Liz on the lounge chairs. When Jimmy finishes, he comes over to say goodbye and takes a good look again at our bodies. He has figured out the game.

Liz says, "I have your money for the work in my purse in the house. Let's go and I'll give it to you."

He says, "No need. You husband normally eTransfers my pay to my bank."

"No, I insist. I have the cash today."

I watch her lead him to the patio door and then in. I roll onto my stomach to tan my back. Liz is taking forever. After at least a half hour she comes back out with a smile like the cat that ate the bird. My god, I think, of course, she fucked that young guy.

I shout, "You didn't!"

She replies, "Well actually, I did. I was so bloody horny, I couldn't stop myself."

"Wow, you are incredible. Does your husband know you do this?"

"We have a great sex life. We have an open marriage but usually we swap with other couples. My libido is so strong. Earl loves sex too and we both like the variety of swapping with attractive couples. He asked me to talked to you about you and your husband getting together with us. He thinks you are very attractive."

My mind reels at what she just said. "I appreciate the compliment, but I don't see how that can happen. My husband is very conservative, and I can't see him agreeing to it."

"Candice, you would be surprised. When a wife is the one to start the conversation, the man will usually agree. They all want some new pussy. It's in their male testosterone-filled instincts. Plus, you will find your sex life at home will be much better afterwards."

"I don't know."

"I tell you, my Earl is a great fuck. I could see how you opened up your sexy side to the new experience with the pool boy. That was exciting, right?"

"It sure was, you naughty girl. But I don't know if I could have sex with another man with Bob watching. He's jealous. Plus, I think I'd be jealous if I saw him with you. You are quite a fox."

"No problem, we all go into private rooms and have a sexy one-on-one, hot lovemaking session. Think about it. Bounce the idea off Bob. Call me and if you guys are up for it, we can make it happen."

On week later Liz gets a call.

"Hi Liz, this is Candace. I couldn't believe it, but Bob says he would like to try a swapping session. It blew my mind. Maybe, him and your husband Earl were talking. This is something I never thought I could do and it makes me very nervous. I trust you and like you said, that it will help Bob's and my sex life better. After twenty years together, our sex-life has gotten pretty stale.

Candace lights up and says, "That's great news. Why don't we get together this Saturday?"

"Okay, sure. What should I wear? Help me out here."

"I like to wear a sexy party dress. Something that shows some cleavage. Men love that."

"I'll have to buy something. I just have boring stuff."

"Let me go shopping with you. That will be great fun, especially picking out the bra and panty set."

"Super. How about Tuesday evening? And how does a swapping evening go? I don't want to be a klutz. Fill me in."

"Well, normally folks make out together in the living room before going into separate bedrooms. That's best when you first start into the lifestyle because people can get jealous when they see their partner having sex. I'll take your husband into a bedroom first, so he doesn't get hung up watching you go into a bedroom with Earl. Once I get him into a room, he won't be thinking about you, believe me. After, I like to have a skinny dip."

I get a twinge of worry when I hear all that. She is so carefree, and I feel so uptight. Hopefully, Bob and I will both be able to navigate our feelings and have a positive experience.

Saturday

We hold hands silently as we drive over to the Whitney's, deep in thought and nervous. It was fun getting dressed up and Bob was so sweet, complimenting me on the new dress. The big white mansion is lit up in the night as we park in the circular drive. I'm surprised when Liz and Earl open the door before we press the buzzer. Then I remember Liz's front door app on her phone.

Liz shouts out a friendly, "Come on in guys. Welcome, welcome, welcome."

Earl says in a deep manly voice, "Hi Bob. Hi Candace. Great to see you." We give New York air kisses all around and step into their perfect home. As Earl touches my arm and leans in for the greeting, I feel his strong male presence and smell musky cologne. Butterflies buzz in my stomach. Earl continues, "Let's go out into the garden and have a few drinks and chat."