Morning News Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we're stuck," I said, making Laura giggle.

"Oh, we can't have that now. How will we explain that to everyone at the station?? And if we're stuck together, you'll never get to do this with Paige."

Ah, Paige. I don't know why I never thought of having a tit fuck with Paige, who also sported a lovely pair of D cup knockers. They were a bit firmer than Laura's, and rode higher, but then, Paige is only 30 and hasn't had kids. That would be a fun ride for sure. In that brief moment, I also considered a repeat of the time I had both Laura and Paige, only this time I'd titty fuck them. The idea of the girls hugging with my come sprayed over both their tits was very appealing.

Laura held up her soiled bra, looking at the come that was soaking into it. "Well, I had hoped to wear this tonight. I have a date with Steve. Guess that's out."

I looked at it, and took it from Laura. "Let me have it," I said, bending to pick up her panties. "I'll toss these in the washer, too, they're a big mess. By the time you're ready to go after your shower, they'll be dry." I went and dropped the set in the wash as Laura got in the shower, then went to join her. I was pretty spent, and not about to get hard again, but it was still fun soaping each other up, feeling each other's body in the warm water.

"So, a date with Steve tonight?? I hope he doesn't mind sloppy seconds."

Laura laughed. "I think he can deal with it. You've both already shared me, so it's not like he hasn't had it before. Besides, by tonight, most of your come should be soaked into me."

"Yeah, you'll be ready for a new load by then. You're such a come slut."

"Hey!!" said Laura in mock indignation. "If you're going to be like that, I'll give you some sloppy seconds for breakfast tomorrow. I'll get him to come inside me twice tonight, and see what you get."

"Promise??" I said.

Laura kissed me. "You're so bad. And besides, I'm your come slut."

"I wouldn't have you any other way." I kissed Laura back. I went to get her now clean bra and panty set from the dryer, tossing them to her. She put them on, then slipped into her skirt from the night before, and picked a top from the closet, one that buttoned a lot like the one I had her in. Steve was going to like this.

Laura got herself together, and we went out to my car. I had to take her back to the office, since she had left her car there. As I dropped her off, she said, "See you in the morning. Save me breakfast??"

"Only if I can have you for breakfast," I said, kissing her.

"Be careful what you ask for," she said, smiling. "Might be a lot of gravy on that biscuit."

"I'm counting on it!!" The next morning, we went back to my place for breakfast, and she served me up a generous helping of gravy, and I whipped up some for her, too.

12