Morning News Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay together for a few minutes, kissing softly as our orgasms slipped away. I felt Meghan's legs drop off me, now outside mine as she relaxed. I slowly pulled from her, looking at her dark smiling face as I knelt between her legs. I slowly panned down her body, taking in her soft, shapely tits, her taut belly, and finally her soaked, tangled bush and dripping cunt. Edging always heightens my arousal, and I had dropped a serious amount of semen inside her, which was now flowing back out and down her left ass cheek. She glowed with that 'just fucked' look. As I was admiring my well satisfied partner, Paige stirred on the other side of the bed. We had been careful to not make a lot of noise while we were screwing, but it was still a wonder Paige didn't wake up sooner.

Paige looked over at us in our postcoital glow. "Looks like you two have had a busy morning."

Meghan laughed. "I wanted to say a proper good bye to Tom," she said, reaching out to take my hands, pulling me to her. I kissed her softly, lingering a moment. "After all, this might be my only chance with him." She kissed me. "You can have him any time you want."

Paige thought a moment. "Yeah, that's true." She looked over at me. "I might have him later, probably tonight." She gave me a knowing look. I had a feeling there would be lots more fun later.

I leaned over to kiss Paige. "Sounds like fun. We're both off tomorrow. I'm sure we'll think of something to do." Paige laughed. "For now, though, how about we get cleaned up and I'll take you two ladies to breakfast??"

The girls allowed that would be a good idea, and were shortly up and getting into the shower. I stepped in and helped them soap up, but not before they decided to go down on each other, lapping my come from each other's pussies. It was a sight watching Meghan's dark skin in contrast to Paige's fair blondeness. After they went down on each other, licking to orgasm, the girls kissed as they stood. We soaped up and washed off, and were soon on our way to the local hash house. We had a long breakfast, telling war stories and sharing memories. At the end, I took everybody back to my house, and after a long good bye, sent Meghan off. Paige and I watched her back from the driveway. I blew her a kiss, which made her smile, then turned to Paige.

"We should have done this sooner," said Paige, letting out a short sigh.

"Yeah. If only I had known she was interested. We could have been having these sleep overs for a long time."

"I have her info. We'll stay in touch." Paige jabbed me in the side, smiling. "Road trip!!"