Mommy Vanessa

Story Info
It's about Bob, Pauline, Nancy and Vanessa.
7.1k words
4.25
25.6k
65
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A heads up from the author:

The story was spellchecked by the Word spellchecking program. I proof read it once, but I have been known to make mistakes. If you require better I suggest you go to your local library and check out books or go to a book store and buy works done by professionals.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was sitting at the kitchen table staring at the magnets stuck to the refrigerator door. Looking at them, but not really seeing them. My mind in turmoil as I contemplated what had just been laid on me.

Me? I'm Robert Devins. Bob to my dad (Robert if he is pissed at me over something) and Bobby to my stepmom. Pauline (my ex-girlfriend) called me Rob or sometimes Robbie. Nancy, my current girlfriend, at various times had called me all of the above. I'm twenty-one and a senior at Eastern Michigan University and one term away from a degree in Civil Engineering.

I work part time at my Uncle Bill's civil engineering firm and I'm expected to go to work for him full time when I graduate. Something the upsets my father no end. He has always wanted me to join him in his business doing internet security and selling and repairing computers. The problem is that I hate computers. Maybe not hate, but I sure don't like the damned things so no way could I see making a career out of working on them. I could never get my dad to understand that.

I can work with them if I have to and it is pretty much a given as a civil engineer that I'll be using CAD programs. I just have not been able to convince dad that working with them is not even close to the same as working on them.

I need to get into the family dynamic that brought me here. My mother died in an automobile accident when I was ten. Shortly after I turned seventeen my dad married Vanessa. The story I got was he met her when he made a service call to one of his customers. I could certainly understand the attraction because even as a seventeen year old I could recognize a walking wet dream when I saw one.

What really blew my mind was that Vanessa was only six years older than me. We seemed to get along okay, but I couldn't help thinking that something was just a little 'off.' I put it down to living in a house without a woman's presence for seven years. It was kind of weird in a way seeing my dad behaving with Nessa (as she liked to be called) the same way I was behaving with Pauline.

Of course dad was having sex with Nessa and I hadn't reached that point with Pauline. I'd come close, but Pauline said it was too soon. I had high hopes it would be my birthday present when I reached my eighteenth birthday which was the day before senior prom. And if not on my birthday there was always that old saw about girls giving it up on prom night and that�s just what happened.

She gave me a gift certificate to Old Navy for my birthday and her virginity (and took mine) the night of our senior prom. Later I found out it was a family tradition. Her mother, two of her aunts and both of her older sisters had given up their 'pearl of great price' on prom night.

I was happier than I pig in a very large mud puddle, but the end of summer was going to be very bad for me. I was staying home and going to EMU, but Pauline was going back east to school. We made each other promises that we would be together forever and when she came home with her degree we would get married. It wouldn't be all bad she told me. We would have the holiday breaks, spring break, and an occasional weekend and of course summer vacation. The big thing is that we loved each other and that would carry us through the hard times. When she came home for the holiday break we picked up right back from where we left off and had a great time.

Right up until the day before the day she had to leave to go back.

We were sitting in Harry's Shake Shack after seeing a movie when she said:

"You know I love you, right?"

Even as young as I was I knew those words were nearly always followed by something the hearer wasn't going to like and that was the case then also. She had decided that she needed a social life and had decided she was going to date other guys while she was away. I protested and pointed out she could have a social life without dating. I pointed out I had a social life without dating.

"Me and the guys find lots of things to do when we are not in school or working."

"I don't want to do things with a bunch of girls. I've made up my mind and I'm going to date. I'll still come home to you on all the school breaks. You are my man baby and you always will be."

I could see she had dug in her heels and my attacking the idea wasn't going to do any good so I dropped it. I knew it wasn't going to end well and it didn't. She didn't come home for spring break and I heard she went to Panama City with some guy and they shared a room together the entire time they were there. It was confirmed by three separate sources. I guess it didn't occur to Pauline that college students from Michigan also would go to Panama City on spring break.

Once I knew what she had done I decided it was time for me to start dating also. When Pauline did come home for the summer she found me in a somewhat steady relationship with Nancy Wilde. When she called me to let me know she was home and wanted to know what we would be doing that night I told her that I had no idea what she would be doing, but I had a date with Nancy. Before she could say anything I said:

"Got to go. She'll be here in half an hour and I need to get ready. Thanks for calling" and I hung up the phone.

Of course that wasn't the end of things. The next day she showed up at my part time job just as my lunch break started. I'd brought a bagged lunch and was sitting in the break room eating when she came in and sat down with me. She was in attack mode and she went right at it.

"Where do you get off hanging up on me and what's this bullshit about you dating someone else when I'm home?"

I laughed and told her I'd answer her second question first. I told her that since she had decided to date others I decided that if she could also and since I'd no idea when you would be home I'd made a date. Then I said:

"The answer to your first question is that I didn't want to talk to you and, in fact, I don't want anything to do with you anymore."

That wound her up and she demanded an explanation. I told her I didn't have the time for it as I needed to get back to work. I told her I'd give her fifteen minutes at Harry's Shake Shack when I got off work. I told her I'd be there at 5:10 and if she was there when I got there she would get her fifteen minutes, but if she wasn't there I wouldn't wait around for her.

She was waiting when I got there and I joined her in the booth. Lynn came over to take my order and I ordered a strawberry shake. A soon as she walked away Pauline said:

"Okay; so what's with the attitude?"

"Attitude? What attitude?"

"The way you are behaving toward me."

"I didn't realize it was an attitude. I thought I was just letting you know that I've moved on and you are no longer in my life and to shorten this meeting I'll lay it out for you. When Christmas break was over the day before you went back to school you flat out told me you were going to date once you got back whether I liked it or not. You did promise me you would come home to me on all school breaks.

"But you didn't. Spring break came and it did not see you here with me. You took the time you promised me and went to Panama City with some guy named Gary and spent the time you were supposed to be here with me shacked up in a motel with him. That put an end to our relationship. Don't bother trying to tell me you didn't do it because several students from here who were our high school classmates also went to Panama City for spring break and they saw what they saw and clued me in as soon as soon as they came back. We are done Pauline and you have no one to blame but yourself."

"That�s not fair Rob. What I do away at school shouldn't bother you. I'm young and I need to experience life before I settle down to be a wife and mother. Besides, you are free to experience things when I'm gone. It is when we are home together that counts."

"Were we home together during spring break? I was against it when you said you were going to date when you went back to school, but you promised me � promised � you would come home and be with me on all school breaks. Not just some of them. But all of them. Spring break is a school break Pauline. Were you here with me or were you shacked up with some guy in a motel in Panama City?

"You've had your fifteen minutes Pauline. Have a nice life' I said and started to get up.

"Hang on there Rob. You said you would give me fifteen minutes, but so far you have been the only one talking. I want my fifteen."

"I didn't say I would give you fifteen minutes to talk. What I said was that I would give you fifteen minutes of my time. You've had them. Bye" and I got up and left her sitting there.

I had a date with Nancy that night and I wasn't at all surprised when she told me she'd heard that Pauline was back in town and that I'd been seen with her at Harry's.

"Am I going to need to get in a hair pulling contest with her?"

"What?"

"Am I going to have to fight with her over you?"

"Not hardly. She's history as far as I'm concerned."

"But are the two of you history as far as she is concerned?

"Doesn't matter sweets; it takes two to tango and I've put her behind me.'

"Speaking of tangoling; my parents are gone for three days and my bed is just the right size for tangoing. Interested?"

I was.

Dad was out of town so I called Nessa and let her know I wouldn't be home and not to worry. She laughed and said "Use a condom Bobby' and hung up. She knew me better than I would have liked. She's said the same thing to me when Pauline and I had first started making love. I guess there was something about me that Nessa could see that told her I was enjoying sex with Pauline because it had it had never been mentioned between us.

I wondered if she made her lovers wear one. Oh yeah. My dad travels a lot and maybe two or so years after he and Nessa got married I noticed that every time dad went on a trip Nessa would go out on the nights he wasn't home and sometimes she never came home before I left for school in the morning. I didn't think anything of it. I just put it down to her needing to spend time with adults instead of a teenaged kid.

I was right. She was spending time with adults. Male adults. I discovered it by accident. I didn't have a car at the time and my buddy Herb, who did have a car, would pick me up in the morning and give me a ride to school. I just happened to be looking out the side window as we passed the Motel 6 on Babbcock and I saw Nessa come out of one of the rooms with a man. Two and two equal four right? Man and married woman not his wife coming out of a motel room at seven in the morning equals married woman cheating on her husband right?

I never said anything to her about it, but from then on I knew what Nessa was doing every time she left the house when dad was on a trip. I never told dad either. He was happier than a pig in a mud puddle with Nessa and I remembered how he was when mom died and I didn't ever want to see him like that again and I'd no doubt that losing Nessa would near kill him. Fuzzy thinking maybe, but then what would you expect from a teenager.

Plus there was the fact that I liked having her around. I believe I already mentioned she was a walking wet dream. And I do admit she was responsible for fueling many of my self-help ejaculations. What I didn't know until later was that Nessa had seen me looking her way when she came out of the motel room that morning.

I didn't connect the two at the time, but Nessa began to be a little 'looser' in her manner of dress around the house when dad was gone. No bra and a tight top with her nipples pushing at the fabric as though they were trying to push their way out to freedom. Short skirts and no panties and I could tell no panties when she bent over to pick something up. One morning I was in the kitchen eating my cereal when she came in wearing a tee-shirt that didn't fully cover her ass as she moved around the kitchen doing things. Things that caused the tee to rise up and completely uncover her ass.

Once she dressed to go out that night in a mini-dress and heels. Just before she left she did a slow turn in front of me and then asked me how she looked. I told her she looked nice and she said:

"That�s it? I look nice? I was hoping for something more along the lines of that I looked good enough to eat" and then she turned and left following which I had to engage in more of that self-help I mentioned earlier. I swear I must have pumped out five gallons over that woman and Nancy also got some benefit out of it.

I had no idea that she was teasing me, trying to lead me into making a move. She finally got tired of waiting on me and decided to push things.

I came home from work one evening while dad was on a trip and when I walked into the house I found Nessa naked and on her knees sucking the cock of a man sitting on the sofa in front of her. There was no panic on their part, no jumping up and trying to cover herself while trying to hustle the man out of the house. No, none of that. She just took her mouth off of him long enough to say:

"You're home early." She patted the cushion next to the man and said "Have a seat and you can be next."

I flew into a rage screaming obscenities at her and told the man to get out of the house or I'd kill him. Well I guess that is what I should have done, but I didn't. What I did was take my already thickening cock and then go over to the couch, sit down and wait my turn. I may not be a dutiful son, but I have mentioned she walking wet dream right?

I slowly stroked myself as I watched Nessa work on the guy sitting next to me and when I saw her throat moving I knew she'd gotten him off and was swallowing. That would certainly be a new experience for me as neither Pauline nor Nancy would swallow.

Nessa pulled her mouth off the man and told him he needed to leave as she had some damage control to do. He stood up, zipped up and headed for the door. He wasn't even halfway to the door when Nessa had me in her mouth. I'd had blowjobs before and I considered Pauline and Nancy both to be quite good, but Nessa made them look like beginners. She got me to the point of discharge and since the other guy hadn't announced he was cumming I didn't either. When I let loose Nessa stayed with it until I was limp and then she licked me clean, stood up, took my hand and said:

"We need to take this to the bedroom."

Once there she took off what few clothes she had on and I stood there spellbound at the sight before me until she got my attention by saying:

"I really, really don't want to be the only naked person in the room."

I think that might have been the fastest I'd ever gotten naked in my life up to that point. Nessa got on the bed, spread her legs wide and said:

"Do I look good enough to eat now?"

I just smiled and said "Hell yes."

"Then why don't you get over here and do it?"

It was nothing new to me. Both Pauline and Nancy loved to have their muffins munched on so I bent to the task and was pleased that I was able to give Nessa an orgasm with my mouth and fingers. By the time I got her off I was hard again and I moved up and slid my hardness into the place where I had been dinning.

Her legs came up and clamped my body and her arms pulled me down for a kiss. She broke the kiss and said:

"Hard baby; fuck me hard, fuck mommy hard."

I picked up the pace and did what she asked.

"That�s it baby, fuck mommy, oh yes pound mommy, pound mommy hard."

She was my stepmom, not my real mom, but for some reason it seemed to turn her on to call herself mommy while she fucked me. Oh yeah, she was definitely fucking me as I was fucking her. She was shoving herself up at me, her nails dug in my ass as she tried to pull me in deeper while all the while urging me to "Fuck mommy."

It wasn't a quickie fuck since she had already gotten me off with her mouth. It seemed like hours that I pounded her, but in reality it was only eight or ten minutes before I got off. Along the way she got off at least three times. When I got mine I started to pull out and her hands grabbed my shoulders and she moaned:

"Leave it in mommy. Don't take it out.

I stayed in her until I was completely soft and then I slowly pulled out and fell to the bed next to her. She rolled up on an elbow and asked:

"Did you like fucking mommy?"

There was only one answer to that and it was "I loved it. I feel guilty doing it to dad, but I loved it."

Her hand reached for my cock and she asked "Want to do it again?"

"Silly question. Of course I want to do it again, but it will be a bit before I can."

"Mommy can speed things up" and she moved down and took me in her mouth. She did indeed speed things up and the second time was just as great as the first, but the guilt I felt for stabbing my dad in the back was greater too. But guilt didn't seem to matter as I heard "Fuck mommy baby, fuck mommy" as I pounded into her. When I finally did pull out of her and fall to the bed next to her she said:

"Mommy could get used to this. How about you? Would you like to keep fucking mommy?"

I didn't answer and after a bit she asked "What's wrong baby?"

"It doesn't feel right. I loved it, but it's wrong. It's just wrong."

"You aren't stabbing him in the back baby. He knows."

That alarmed me! "How? He isn't here and you haven't talked with him on the phone since I walked in on you and that man."

"Relax baby; I don't mean he knows about you in particular, but he knows about what I do when he is gone."

"He does?"

"He knew I was a borderline nymphomaniac when he married me. I said no when he first proposed and I told him why. I told him about my constant need for sex, but he wanted to marry me anyway, but I still said no. I told him I loved him too much to saddle him with me. I told him there was no way I could stay faithful to him. He still kept after me and I kept saying no until he offered me a compromise.

"Basically he agreed that I could play when he was on his trips servicing customers. I didn't think he could do it. I mean letting me play while married? But he said he could as long as I didn't screw the same guy all the time and maybe becoming emotionally involved so I gave him a chance.

"You never knew that we weren't really married when I moved in. We didn't actually get married until after we lived together for eight months and I saw he could handle me playing while he was gone. That brings me to you. Haven't you wondered why I was getting more and more obvious in letting you see me in various stages of being undressed?"

"No. I just thought it was accidental."

"Well it wasn't. I was trying to temp you into making a move on me."

"Why? Why would you do something like that?"

"I knew you saw me come out of that motel room with Mike. It triggered something in my mind. I got to thinking if I could snare you I could do all my playing at home and not have to go out looking for a playmate. So I started out trying to get you to make a move on me, but you never did so I decided to push things. You were meant to walk in on George and me and then I would lead you to where we are now. How about it sweetie? Want to become mommy's go to guy whenever your father goes on a trip? He will never know. He never asks me for names. In fact he never wants to know what I do when he is gone. I do it, but he doesn't want any of the details."

"What does being your go to guy entail?"

"Letting mommy fuck your brains out whenever daddy is away."

"Do I get any when daddy is home?"

12