Mommy Talk: A Daughter's Offer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More than anything, the mother wanted to taste her daughter's pussy cum, as she sucked on her daughter's clit and really worked it over... moaning as she did.

As her orgasm rose, Ashley got even more animated, "Oh fuck, you nasty daughter's-cunt-eating Mommy... right there...Mommy... right fucking there... you're about to make me come... all over your face... all over my Mommy's pretty face!"

Payton licked and rubbed the teen's sopping wet pussy as she ordered, "Come for Mommy, baby! Come on Mommy's face!"

"Oh yes, Mommy, you're making me come... oh fuck... so good, don't stop... don't stop, please, please, please," Ashley babbled frantically, nearing apocalyptic bliss.

The mother ate the pussy so aggressively, that sloppy sounds echoed around in the room as she moaned, receiving her own pleasure simply from pleasing her daughter.

"Yes, yes, fuck! I'm coming!" Ashley screamed, as her legs tightened, and her pussy juice flooded out of her teen pussy and onto the MILF's face.

The mother eagerly and hungrily lapped up the pussy cum as it gushed out of her daughter's pussy. "You taste so good!" she moaned, lapping up her daughter's cum, making her entire body burn with pleasure.

"You're so good, Mommy," Ashley said, now enjoying the continuous aftershocks of the most intense, life changing orgasm of her young life.

"I've never enjoyed anything more, baby girl," the mother said, lapping up the last of her daughter's flowing wetness.

"Will you come and sit on my face now Mommy?" Ashley asked, "it's my favourite position."

"Is it, you dirty little girl?" The mother asked, and she gave one long, smooth, final lick to her daughter's pussy and moved up... advancing to her daughter's tits... cupping them both as she sucked one hard nipple, and then the other into her mouth.

"Oh, Mom," Ashley moaned, still experiencing the final sensations of her orgasm.

"You've got such a perfect body, baby," the Mom said, advancing upwards further, and kissing her daughter's lips and face.

"Please, Mommy!" Ashley begged again, "Come sit on my face, just like Fran and all the other girls do."

"Fran? Okay, but what other girls?" the Mom asked curiously.

"We have a secret lesbian fuck club... it's a dozen girls," the daughter revealed, as her Mom finally sat up, spun around and straddled her face, but she still didn't touch down.

"And they all sit on your face?"

"Yes Mommy, they all sit on my face, even the nerds," she admitted.

"It felt so natural when you took charge of me a little while ago. Are you saying you don't do that all the time?"

"No, Mommy. I always take charge of any boys I fuck, and I agree it felt natural for me to take charge of you just now, but with other girls, they're always the ones who tell me what to do, and they always sit on my face, and now I want you to do that. Does that make sense? I know I'm not being very consistent."

"What doesn't make sense to me is people's need to be consistent all the time... that's so limiting, and it sounds to me like you're what they call a switch, which means you stay in touch with your feelings and go with the flow wherever that takes you. So if you want to fuck the blue blazes out of me sometimes and treat me like your Mommy-slut, but right now you want me to sit on your face, I think that's really fucking hot," the Mom said, this revelation about her daughter's willingness to be and to do just about anything, somehow added even more fuel to her burning libido, as she settled down onto her daughter's face. So was she being a mother hen right now to her daughter and therefore in charge, or was she still being her Mommy-slut and abiding by her wishes? It didn't really matter. Either way, she was about to get her pussy licked!

Which is exactly what happened. As soon as the pussy was within reach, Ashley licked hungrily and eagerly, using her tongue to probe, while nodding her head up and down.

"Oh fuck, baby, that feels good," Payton moaned.

"Oh fuck, you taste so good, Mommy," Ashley crooned, loving her mother's sweet forbidden peach.

"You can eat me anytime, baby girl," Mom offered, as she leaned down to taste her daughter again, this time in a shared 69.

"Oh fuck," Ashley moaned.

After another moment, and a few more teasing licks, the mother sat back up and ordered, "Oh yes, eat Mommy!"

As Ashley licked with her experienced tongue, the mother babbled, "That feels so good... fuck, baby girl... eat Mommy... get that tongue right in there... right there... you're going to make Mommy come again... fuck me with that tongue... fuck me... get in there...oh fuck... oh fuck!"

"You taste so good, Mommy!"

"Don't stop!"

"Come on my face, Mommy, come all over my face," Ashley demanded, as she buried her face as deep as she could in her Mom's wetness.

"Yes, yes, yes, I'm coming!" Payton declared, as she surrendered to her orgasmic spasms and collapsed forward.

Ashley bathed her face in the pussy juice that was leaking down and out of her Mom and onto it.

"Oh fuck," the Mom said, spinning around and kissing her daughter's wet face.

"I love licking your pussy, Mom," Ashley smiled.

"I love sitting on your face."

"Want to try something I do with Fran lots?"

"Sure, I can't believe that you and Fran fuck."

"Not like I fucked you with a big pink dick, but yeah, we do," she said as she pushed her Mom onto her back.

"I guess I should get you your own strap-on, for when I'm not with you," the Mom smiled.

"Mmmmm," Ashley said, as she inserted one of her legs between her Mom's legs.

"What are we doing?"

"We're going to fuck each other as equals," Ashley said, pressing her pussy against her mother's.

"Fuck?"

Ashley grasped her Mom's left leg and began grinding, "Yes, we're gonna fuck in a different way."

"Oooooooh," the Mom moaned, as she realized what Ashley meant by fucking.

Ashley started grinding as she moaned, "Your pussy is so wet against mine."

"Do you like Mommy's pussy dripping into yours?"

"Yes. It feels good, doesn't it?"

"Yes, it feels so good, baby," the mother said, as she grabbed her daughter's left leg and began humping her back.

"Oh yes."

"Good girl."

"Your pussy is so wet."

"You're making me feel so fucking good!"

"I want to make Mommy feel good."

"Yes, I'm so wet."

"You like this, Mommy?" Ashley asked, as they both really began to fuck each other.

"Yes, I love it, baby."

"Mmmm, my Mommy likes this," the daughter giggled and moaned.

"Oh fuck."

"Yeah."

"I'm going to come again, baby."

"Me too, Mommy."

"Rub that pussy against mine, fuck Mommy, fill my pussy with your cum," the mother said, as she got the sexual workout of her life.

"Oh my God."

"Fuck, Mommy."

"Fuck."

"Come on me."

"Fuck, Mommy, fuck Mommy, fuuuuuck," Ashley screamed, as her orgasm exploded.

"Yes, fill Mommy," Payton moaned, as feeling the pussy cum flood onto her pussy triggered her own orgasm.

"I love Mommy's pussy rubbing against mine," Ashley said, slowing down as they both enjoyed their tribbing orgasms.

"You're such a dirty girl," Mom said, collapsing on the bed.

"Don't you mean a good girl?" Ashley asked, scootching back and then bringing her nylon-clad foot to Mom's soaking wet pussy.

"Oh yes, you're a very good dirty girl!"

"Your pussy is soaked."

"I bet yours is too," the Mom said, moving her red nylon-clad foot to her daughter's pussy.

"Oh Mommy, Mommy," Ashley moaned.

The phone rang.

"Shit," Ashley said, looking at the clock. "That's Mike, wondering where I am. I need to go."

"Okay," the mother said, a little sadness in her voice.

"We'll finish this later," the daughter promised, as she rubbed her Mom's pussy with her foot one last time, for now.

"Okay, sounds good."

"Are you feeling better?" The daughter asked, as she got off the bed.

"Yes, Mommy is definitely feeling better,"

"And just so you know, Fran thinks you're hot," Ashley said.

"Really?"

"I can give you her number, and you can text her," Ashley offered. "I'm sure she'll come right over, and fuck you good."

"Oh my!"

"Yeah, she's a great pussy muncher."

"Wow!"

"I'll send you her number."

"Well okay, maybe I'll call her."

"Bye, Mommy," Ashley smiled, coming to the bed and kissing her.

"Don't stay out too late," Mom said, "I may need to fuck you in."

Ashley laughed on the wicked play on words, "Mmmmmm, Mommy, you're insatiable."

"You awakened the Mommy-slut in me. And the face-sitter, too."

"Mmmmmmm, we'll continue this later," Ashley said, giving her Mom one last kiss. "I need to clean myself up."

"Yes, you look like you just got fucked, and you have Mommy's cum all over your face."

"I'm such a slut," Ashley said, shaking her head in mock consternation.

As the mother lay on the bed, she smiled, "So I wonder if Fran is available tonight?"

THE END

Do you want to see what happens later that night when Fran shows up to continue Payton's Valentine's Day celebrating?

Let me know.