Mom's Motivation: Daughter's Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt like every pair of eyes were on him, including his professor's, but he didn't care, his cock was leading the way... literally, as it poked against the sweats he'd worn for quick and easy access, and for the first time in his life no underwear, which he'd discovered felt super awkward and hard to get used to.

As Stephanie waited, she noticed a hole in the side of the stall... a rudimentary glory hole. Which both shocked and excited her. Did girls come in here to suck cock, or did guys come in here to suck cock? She'd never used a glory hole.

As soon as Joel had exited the lecture theatre, he hurriedly texted her he was on his way, and hurled himself up the five sets of stairs, not wishing to wait for the elevator, and sprinted to the washroom, where he saw someone taking a piss. Struggling to appear casual, he walked past the guy to the final stall and pushed on the door. It was unlatched and he walked in, huffing a little.

"Did you run all the way here?" Stephanie asked.

"Yes, and I took the stairs two at a time," he whispered, pointing back to the urinal area for, he realized, no reason at all.

She pointed at the door far more sensibly, so Joel turned and latched it. She was sitting on the closed toilet seat, happy there was one, and beckoned him closer.

Joel stepped the couple of steps, and Stephanie pulled his sweats down, happy for the convenience, and watched his big cock flip up before her, almost hitting her in the face... surprised to see no underwear. "You were thinking of me when you got dressed this morning," she smiled, as she took the hard cock into her mouth.

"And the rest of the morning too," he said, accompanied by the softest of moans, as they heard a sink being turned on.

"I've been craving this sausage treat all morning too," she said, as she leaned forward and took it in her mouth.

"Ooooh," he moaned softly, not wanting to alert the guy washing his hands to what he was missing out on.

Stephanie bobbed slowly, not in any hurry, enjoying his cock.

Joel just watched her suck, still finding it so surreal that this was happening. It was a dream come true, a dream he couldn't have fathomed ever happening for real... yet obviously it was.

After three or four minutes, she allowed his deliciously hard cock to flop upwards out of her mouth and asked, "Do you just want a blow job and to dump your big load in my mouth, or would you rather bend me over and slam that cock in my pussy?"

"Fuck," he groaned, as she looked up at him, her hand slowly stroking his cock, now well lubricated by her saliva.

"Okay," she said, taking that as an answer, even though it was actually just his bewildered and unthinking response to her words. She stood up, turned around, used the top of the toilet for balance and said, not at all softly, hoping the guy washing his hands could hear, "Just slide it in, baby. My pussy is already wet just from thinking of your big dick slamming into me!"

"Okay," he said, finding this tête-� -tête a real rush. Fucking his girlfriend's mother was wild! Having her drive across town just to fuck him compounded the wildness. And he found the rush of having sex in a bathroom with some guy washing his hands only a few yards away, for some reason very exciting! He stepped behind the amazing proffered ass, and slid his cock into her pussy.

"Oh yeah, give it to me, Joel, give me your big cock," Stephanie moaned, feeling him fill her right up.

Joel grabbed her hips and began fucking her hard.

"Oh yeah, fuck me Joel, fuck me with that big cock," The MILF moaned, not caring who was listening in, just hoping someone was.

Joel did exactly that, slamming into her, making her moan louder. He hadn't come yet today, so he knew he wouldn't last long.

The bathroom door opened, and Joel stopped moving instantly, deep inside Stephanie.

Stephanie too had heard the door, but she didn't care. She demanded, "Don't stop, lover. Don't fucking stop!"

"Someone's in here," Joel whispered.

"Just keep fucking me," The horny mother demanded, but this time in a whisper for Joel's sake. Which by this point didn't matter, since whoever it was would have heard her prior demand!

"Okay," Joel said, ready to erupt. He resumed fucking her, and as her moans got a little louder, he began fucking her faster again.

"Yeah, yeah, give it to me," Stephanie moaned as Joel fucked her fast, but wasn't slamming into her, wasn't making any obvious sounds of their fucking.

Joel reached over and covered her mouth as he kept pumping his cock into the moaning MILF.

Stephanie loved Joel's aggression as she heard the sink running.

Joel focused on the fucking while still listening to whoever was in the bathroom. Part of him was enjoying the rush of fucking Stephanie with someone in the room, but another part of him really didn't want to get caught.

As soon as he heard the door open and close again, assuming whoever it was had left, he brought his hands back to her hips and resumed really pounding her.

"Yes, fuck me Joel, fill my cunt with your big load," the mother moaned, close to coming.

"Come yourself, you dirty slut," Joel ordered, grabbing her hair and pulling on it... a rush for the ages soon coursing through him, as he was close to coming.

"Come inside me, and I will," Stephanie promised, surprised and impressed by Joel's physical and verbal aggression.

"Shit, I'm about to come in that slut pussy of yours," Joel said, surprising himself with his verbal barbs.

"Fill me then, fill me with your big load," Stephanie demanded, as Joel slammed into her hard.

"Fuck," he grunted, as the college boy filled his girlfriend's mother with the big load she'd demanded.

"Yeeeeeeeeees," Stephanie screamed to the high heavens, her orgasm striking the moment her pussy was filled.

Joel slowed down as he finished depositing his load in the hot MILF, and let go of her hair. "Sorry for being so rough."

"No worries, I liked it, Joel," she said, looking back at him as he still slowly fucked her. "All women want a man who can treat a woman like a princess in public and a whore in the bedroom." After a pause she added, "or sometimes in a public bathroom."

"And a kitchen," Joel smiled as he pulled out.

Stephanie turned around, sat down again on the closed toilet seat and took the wet with her cunt cock into her mouth... loving the taste of herself on a cock.

"I love your mouth on my cock," Joel said, watching her slowly suck it.

"And I love this cock inside me," Stephanie said, as she cleansed his dick of any incriminating evidence of his just being inside her... well, except for his cum slowly leaking out of her.

She sucked for another minute before she stood up and said, as a little more cum leaked out of her, "Thanks for being such a good fuck."

"Thank you for the same," Joel laughed awkwardly.

"Until next time," she smiled, looking down at his cock, still hard.

"That may be very soon," he said.

"Luckily I'm often available," she smiled, before she headed out and back home.

Stephanie pulled into her driveway and saw her elder son's car there too. She went into her house and saw Andrew at the kitchen table eating something.

"You don't have any food at your place?" Stephanie asked.

"Where were you?" Andrew asked in return, having been waiting for a good twenty minutes.

"None of your business," the mother replied, immediately annoyed.

"We need to talk," Andrew said, standing up and approaching his very hot mother.

"Yes, we do," she agreed tersely.

Andrew, somehow missing his mother's menacing tone, complained, "I didn't appreciate what you did yesterday."

"What I did yesterday?"

"Yes, making me eat you out after my brother came inside you was humiliating."

"Oh, it was, was it?" Stephanie said, this time Andrew noticing her tone.

"It was emasculating," he said, softening his voice. His brother hadn't said a word about his eating the cream pie, but Andrew had stewed about it all night. It was humiliating; it took away his manhood; yet confusingly, he'd perversely enjoyed it... which had him completely confused.

"I don't believe you; I think you enjoyed it," Stephanie said with just the slightest smile.

"Not at all," Andrew said firmly, although he avoided eye contact, unable to lie to his mother's face.

"You did," she accused, "You liked eating someone's cum out of your mother's cunt."

"No, no, I really didn't!" Andrew denied, getting flustered.

"It's okay, you know," Stephanie said reassuringly. "It doesn't make you gay or anything."

Andrew was speechless.

Stephanie having once again flipped the tables on her son, reached her hand out to his, as expected, hard cock, and asked, "Are you hard because you're thinking about eating Mommy's cunt while it's dripping with man cum?"

"No, I just want to fuck you hard," he said, trying to regain his manhood.

"I bet you'd prefer to do both, wouldn't you?" she asked as she rubbed his cock through his pants.

"N-n-no... ummm... m-m-maybe," he stammered, as his Mom's intrusive hand and accusations had his usual confident demeanor completely rattled.

"Say it, say you want to eat Mommy's cum-filled cunt," she said as she rubbed his click through his pants.

"Oh, God Mom, please," he groaned, as she lowered herself to the floor and unzipped his pants.

"Oh, God Mom, please what?" she asked, as she tugged down his pants and underwear.

"Please don't make me do it again," Andrew begged, shame and excitement battling each other inside him.

Stephanie stroked her son's hard cock as yet another wicked idea popped into her head. A way to push her older son's boundaries, while teaching him a lesson as well. "Just say it, and Mommy will suck you good."

"Fine, I liked it," Andrew admitted frustratedly.

"I know you did," Stephanie said, as she took his cock in her mouth with a plan to reverse the male hierarchy in her family, installing the sweeter Alex as the top dog.

"Oh, Mom," he moaned, as she began bobbing on his cock. Usually he'd be ordering her around, or face fucking her, and even during a blow job he liked to be in charge... yet he was struggling. Recently he'd seen his Mom get annoyed at him over trivial things, but then about face and take it in the ass while willingly being called a Mommy-slut... she was such a difficult read... just like all women.

Stephanie bobbed, and also unusually squeezed his ass, while paying attention to his moans, as she prepared to give him an entirely new kind of orgasm.

Two or three minutes into the blow job, Andrew was about to warn his mother he was going to come, something else he seldom did. Her amazing mouth and squeezing his ass was really driving him wild.

Stephanie still had her hands on his ass cheeks, and because she could read his muscles, she didn't need a warning. She darted a finger to his ass, and before he had any time to react, plunged a finger all the way up his asshole, which led to him instantly exploding into his Mom's mouth while he gasped, "Whaaaaaaat?"

Stephanie kept her finger in his asshole, rubbing downwards onto his prostate as she swallowed his load, knowing the power of a prostate orgasm, since she'd used to do this to a guy a few years ago, who came hardest this way.

Andrew was stunned that his Mom had just stuck a finger in his ass, and that it made him instantly come, and with more intensity than he could explain.

Stephanie kept bobbing on his cock while he kept coming, and once the entire load was done, she pulled her finger out, stood up and said, "Thanks for the tasty treat."

"What was that?" Andrew asked, stunned from what had just transpired.

"A blow job," Stephanie shrugged, enjoying his stunned look.

"And the finger in my ass?" Andrew asked incredulously.

"A prostate orgasm," she answered. "It appears you liked it."

"But you fingered my ass," Andrew pointed out, stressing the gravity of what she'd just done.

"No, I just slid a finger in your ass," the Mom corrected him, really enjoying this interplay. "I could have finger banged that ass, though. Maybe I'll do it next time."

"Mom!"

"What?" Stephanie asked. "There's a lot more to good sex than just shoving your dick in a hole."

"But that was gay," Andrew explained what to him seemed obvious, hating that he'd enjoyed it. Although he wasn't certain whether he'd enjoyed it, or maybe it was just the sudden intrusion that had startled him into coming.

"Was it?" Stephanie asked, always amused by the double standards of men regarding homosexuality. If he or any man saw her with another woman they'd find it hot, and every man's dream is sharing a threesome with two women... but two guys together, or two guys and a girl, or just a hint of gayness like a finger in the ass, and a man freaks out. She found this very common trait amusing, superficial and sexist.

"Yeah, you shoved a finger up my ass," Andrew said, bewildered that his Mom didn't see what he was saying.

"So it's okay for you to shove your big dick up my ass, but my sticking a finger in yours is wrong?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"Because straight guys don't take anything in their asses."

"First of all, most women don't either," Stephanie said. "Second, a man's prostate is adjacent to his ass, and it can provide intense orgasms like the one you just experienced."

"Gross," he said, although the orgasm he'd just had was very intense.

"You seemed to enjoy it," she said.

"I enjoyed your blow job," he clarified.

"Sure," she smirked.

"It was just the blow job," he stressed. "I was already about to come before you did that."

"Did what?" Stephanie asked innocently.

"Shoved that finger in my ass," Andrew repeated.

"Oh, you mean that moment when you instantly came in Mommy's mouth," she said.

"Please don't ever do that again," he said.

"I can't make any promises," she shrugged. "Now get out of here, I need to take a nap before I have to go to work."

"Where were you?" he asked, thinking that was quite the sexy attire for her to be out and about in.

"Fucking a guy in a public bathroom," she said, and walked away.

Andrew shook his head in dismay and confusion, since he'd come here to make it clear he wasn't happy about the cream pie thing, but had ended up with a finger in his ass and coming because of it. Fuck!

....

Over the next week, in addition to fucking Alex once, and her two sons together once when she went over for a visit and got double teamed (she didn't make Andrew eat a cream pie that time or stick a finger in his ass), she'd been with Joel five times.

Twice at her house (with Alex showing up just minutes after she'd taken Joel's second load in her pussy), again in the same stall as before, this time them both coming quite loudly while someone walked into the bathroom, in a change room in a Victoria Secret, and the most fun one, in an Uber (although that was just a blow job).

Joel also finally got to really worship her tits. Hers were so much bigger than Haley's, and while Haley was at school, he spent a good hour cupping her tits, sucking her nipples, and then fucking her tits... soon coming between them.

All of which led to today... which was prom.

Today... Stephanie was going to give him the prom night of his life (since he hadn't gone to his when he'd been in high school).

He arrived at 11:30 in the morning, five minutes after Haley had left to get her hair done, which would be a two-hour adventure.

"Hey," he said, walking in, still feeling and looking sheepish around her until they got to the fucking.

"Hey," she smiled, wearing a robe that hid the sexy lingerie she was wearing... only the red stockings in view.

"I'm not sure about our doing this anymore," he said, having come over to say they should stop having sex. Even though every encounter was amazing, each one somehow more intense than the time before, his guilt had been growing. He loved Haley, and no matter how you sliced it, this affair they were having was the ultimate betrayal.

Stephanie said, having had the same thought on a few occasions, "I understand, Joel." Yet determined to have him in her ass today, she tugged open her robe to reveal her red teddy with clasps to hold up her stockings and said, "If you don't want to fuck me today, I'm okay with it. But I did have a special surprise prepared for you."

"Oh God," Joel groaned, as he stared at the beautiful woman in the sexiest lingerie he'd ever seen. Red was his favourite colour; and red was the colour of Haley's gown for tonight.

"If this will be our last time together," Stephanie said, walking over to him sensually, "I want you in my ass."

"Oh God," Joel groaned again, as her hand squeezed his hard cock, and he processed her wicked words and wickeder offer.

"Do you want to fuck my ass, Joel?" she asked as she slowly rubbed his cock through his pants.

"Stephanie," he moaned, his strong resolve melting like butter on a hot skillet.

"What, Joel?" she asked, knowing the power she had over a man... especially when she was dressed like this... especially when she had her hand on the man's dick. "Don't you want to fuck my ass?"

"I...." Joel started to speak, as she lowered herself to the floor and pulled out his cock.

"I'll just suck on your big cock while you think about whether or not you want to bang my asshole with this big, fat, juicy monster," Stephanie said wickedly, as she took it into her mouth.

"Oh God," Joel moaned, as his guilt faded away like it always did whenever she got the pleasure inside him growing.

Stephanie bobbed on the cock with the intention of draining at least two loads this morning. The first would be her brunch snack.

"You really love my cock, don't you, slut?" Joel said, watching his girlfriend's Mom bob on it with such enthusiasm.

"I fucking love it," Stephanie said quickly, before diving back into devouring the cock like it was her last meal.

"This first load is going down that slut mouth or yours," he said, his dominant sex-loving side always awakening the moment he pushed the guilt away.

"Mmmmmmm," she responded, as she bobbed like a porn star on cocaine... her only purpose right now being his load in her belly.

"Oh fuck," he moaned only a dozen bobs later, as she worked his dick over.

Stephanie knew he was going to come soon, but was surprised when he placed his hands on her head and began to face fuck her. It turned her on big time! Every time they were together he was getting more and more aggressive... at least following his typically tentative beginning.

"Take my cock," he said as he fucked her face, his balls literally bouncing off her chin as somehow she easily took all of his big cock.

Stephanie moaned on his cock again, to let him know she was enjoying his rough treatment.

Joel didn't even last a dozen strokes before he was depositing his load in her amazing mouth.

Once he was done shooting, he pulled out and she stood up and asked, "Where did that come from?"

"My balls," he joked.

"Smart ass," she said, taking his hand and leading him to her bedroom.

Once they were there, she dropped the robe and asked as she posed, "Like?"

"Love," he amended, as he walked to her and pushed her onto the bed.

"I love a man who knows how to take charge in a bedroom," Stephanie purred.

"You got your snack, now it's my turn," he said, as he pulled her legs apart, crawled between them, and... saw a butt plug in her ass.

"That's how I've been preparing your surprise. It's just a place holder until you're ready to replace it," Stephanie said, having her ass lubricated and gaped for quick and easy penetration.

"You're such a slut," he said, as he dove into her pussy.

"Your slut," she moaned, as he licked her pussy.