Mom's Motivation: Anal Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," Stephanie said, as she watched the boys frantically getting dressed. "Tell her you two came to take me out for breakfast."

"Good idea," Alex said, as Stephanie raced into her ensuite bathroom and turned on the shower.

"Let's go," Andrew said, dressed, grabbing his Mom's panties and stuffing them in his pocket.

"Yeah," Alex nodded, heading out just as Haley was walking to them.

"What are you guys doing here?" Haley asked.

"Seeing if Mom wanted to go out for breakfast," Alex said.

"Really?" Haley asked, her brothers usually not even awake by this time.

"Yeah, we're celebrating," Andrew said.

"Celebrating what?" Haley asked.

"I just became the night manager at the theatre," Andrew said.

"You got a full-time job?" the surprised sister asked, this coming just a few days after her other brother had also gotten a full-time job.

"I did," Andrew said, feeling an odd sense of pride at saying that.

"Yeah, both of your brothers are now working men," Alex said.

"That's great," Haley said, very happy to hear this.

"Want to come out for breakfast with us?" Alex asked. "We're paying."

"Well, I can't say no to that," Haley said. "Where's Mom?"

"She just jumped into the shower," Andrew said. "She was up pretty late last night."

"Oh," Haley said.

"Yeah, I think she might have a new man in her life," Alex added.

"That would be great," Haley said, having been wishing her Mom would find someone special.

"Yeah," Alex agreed, "she seems pretty happy."

Thirty minutes later, they were at Denny's for breakfast... not a fancy breakfast location, but they serve great pancakes and milkshakes. And like Tim Allen said in The Santa Clause movie, "It's always open!"

"So Mom, the boys say you're seeing someone," Haley said.

"T-t-they did?" Stephanie stammered.

"You are allowed to have a love life," Haley said.

"And a sex life," Andrew added, sitting beside Haley, and able to give his mother a sly look.

"Andrew," Stephanie said.

"What?" Andrew asked, enjoying this opportunity to be frank, yet know his sweet sister would never catch on. "You are allowed to have a sex life."

'Well, thank you for your kind permission," Stephanie smiled.

This made the others laugh.

"So who is he?" Haley asked.

"It's too early to say," Stephanie said, trying to avoid inventing any details, as she felt Alex's hand on her leg.

"It's too early to tell us who he is?" Haley asked.

"It's just very early in the relationship," Stephanie said, unsure if relationship was even the right word.

"Does he have a name?" Haley asked.

Alex reached his hand slyly under his Mom's dress, getting a rush at doing something like this in public while his sister was across the table.

Stephanie moved her son's hand away as she replied, "Yes, he does."

Alex not taking the rejection personally, slyly pulled his dick out of his pants.

"Are you going to tell me what it is?" Haley asked.

Stephanie hated lying to her daughter since she wasn't good at it, so thinking quickly, she responded, using Alex's middle name, "Derek."

Alex grabbed his Mom's hand and brought it to his hard cock as he said, "Hey, that's my middle name!"

"Yes, coincidentally it is," Stephanie said, as she suddenly found her hand wrapped around her son's cock.

Andrew was slightly annoyed she'd picked Derek instead of David.

"What does he do for a living?" Haley asked.

"Let's talk about something else," Stephanie said, as she began slowly stroking her son's cock under the table. "It's new, and I don't want to jinx it."

"Okay, fine," Haley said, "it's just I'm curious."

"How is Joel?" Stephanie asked, as she rolled her finger over her son's cock head.

"He's fine," Haley said. Actually, truth be told, she was struggling a bit with his insistence on their having sex. She'd been successfully fending him off, but she certainly couldn't say any of that to her family.

"Fine?" Andrew asked. "Nobody wants to be called fine."

"I didn't say our relationship was fine," Haley clarified. "I said he's doing fine. It's a generic answer to a generic question."

"Don't get defensive," Andrew said, knowing how easy it was to get his sister all flustered. "Don't blame me if your relationship is on the rocks."

Stephanie kept stroking her son's cock, knowing she shouldn't, but just loving that cock so much. Plus, performing such a naughty act in such a public place was getting her all wet.

"It's not on the rocks," Haley said. "And at least I have a relationship with someone."

"Who says I don't?" Andrew asked.

"Society says," Haley quipped.

"Children," Stephanie sighed. "Let's be civil."

"They started it," Haley said.

"I didn't say a word," Alex protested, as his Mom continued stroking his cock.

"Sorry, Andrew started it," Haley corrected.

"I'm simply concerned about Joel and your relationship," Andrew shrugged.

"Our relationship is fine," Haley said.

"Fine," Andrew mocked.

"Great, splendid, fucking superb," Haley snapped, her older brother always able to get under her skin.

"Just saying," Andrew said.

"And what exactly are you saying?" Haley asked.

Stephanie knew she should intervene, but while the two of them went at it, she could focus on her other son's cock and her under the table hand job.

"Nothing," Andrew said, enjoying getting his sister all flustered. Now that he'd fucked his Mom and she was giving him every indication of wanting him to continue doing so, the idea of also turning his bitchy, pretentious sister into his other slut looked very appealing.

"Just say what you're thinking," Haley snapped.

"I just hope you're making sure his needs are met," Andrew said.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Haley seethed. Was he implying what she thought he was implying?

"It's just that men have needs," Andrew explained.

"Yeah, I know," she said sarcastically.

"Exactly," Andrew said.

"Jesus. Just focus on your own lack of a love life," Haley said.

"Oh, I'm not lacking one," Andrew said. "I'm not lacking at all."

"Yeah, I'm sure the ladies just come flocking to a guy living in a pigsty who plays video games all night," Haley said.

Stephanie was stroking her son's cock as fast as she could while still being sly, hoping to get him off before the food arrived.

Alex couldn't believe his Mom was willingly giving him a hand job under the table while his siblings argued. He was going to come soon.

"Trust me," Andrew said. "When you're as big as I am, they do come flocking to me."

"Yeah, right," Haley scoffed.

"I don't care if you believe me," Andrew said. "But why don't you ask Sarah?"

"Sarah? What? No way," Haley objected, Sarah being one of her best friends.

"She thoroughly enjoyed the Andrew train," he said, having fucked Haley's friend a few weeks ago.

"That's disgusting," Haley said.

"She rode me like a Harley," Andrew continued, as Alex recalled taking part in spit-roasting the blonde cheerleader.

"No way," Haley said, praying it wasn't true.

"Way," Andrew said. "She has a small birthmark on her lower back shaped like a cloverleaf."

Stephanie kept stroking, and Alex quietly grunted and spewed his load all over the bottom of the table, and some onto his Mom's hand.

"What's wrong with you?" Haley demanded, glaring at him.

"Not a thing," Alex said.

"Your cheeks are all red," Haley pointed out.

Andrew raised an eyebrow to his brother, wondering if their Mom had just jerked him off.

"It's just hot in here," Alex said, as his Mom took her hand away.

"Enough arguing," Stephanie ordered. "We're here to celebrate. Let's celebrate."

The food arrived, and Stephanie slyly sucked her son's cum from her hand.

There was no more intense talk, and eventually Haley drove her Mom home, stopping to pick up Joel. Alex drove Andrew back to the house so he could pick up his car.

Alex headed off to pick up a new vinyl at the mall, and Andrew drove his car around the block to park around the corner, and then snuck into the garage.

When Haley, Joel and Stephanie arrived home, Andrew texted his Mom: Garage now.

Stephanie saw the message and asked Haley, "What are you and Joel going to do now?"

"Go for a swim," Haley said.

"Perfect," Stephanie said.

"How about you?" Haley asked.

"I think I may take a nap," Stephanie said. "I'm a bit tired."

"Okay," Haley said, going to her room to put on a bikini.

Stephanie texted Andrew: I'll be there in a couple minutes.

As soon as Haley had gone out to the pool, Stephanie, who was horny as fuck after jerking off her son at the restaurant, snuck into the garage.

As soon as she got there, Andrew asked, "Did you jerk off Alex under the table?"

"Maybe," she shrugged, walking over to him.

"So that means you owe me a hand job," Andrew said.

"Or since you're a working man now," Stephanie said, resting her hands on her car and bending over, "you may fuck Mommy if you like."

"That's a very impressive counteroffer," Andrew said, walking over to her.

"But you need to be quick," Stephanie said, "Haley and Joel are in the pool, but who knows for how long?"

"A quickie with Mom," Andrew said, as he flipped up her dress.

"Hurry up," Stephanie said. "Give me that big cock."

"I can't believe how big a slut you've turned out to be, Mom," Andrew said, as he pulled out his cock and slid it into her pussy.

"I've known for a while you're a man slut, but what I can't believe is how fucking big you are," Stephanie moaned, as her son's huge cock filled her.

"Fuck," he moaned, as he began fucking his Mom from behind.

"Pound me son, pound Mommy's pussy good," Stephanie moaned, her pussy on fire ever since the restaurant.

"I'll be servicing this pussy all the time," Andrew said, as he slammed into his Mom.

"Oh yes, Mommy's pussy is always open for your big dick," the Mom said, as she'd never felt better pleasure than when one of her sons, or both her sons, were inside her. She couldn't explain why, but nothing made her happier than when she made her sons happy... and nothing was more satisfying than this.

For a couple minutes, Andrew pounded his Mom as hard as he could, his Mom having come just a couple dozen hard strokes in, until he too was about to come. He then pulled out, pulled his Mom up, spun her around, pushed her to her knees, and pumped his cock.

"Yes, come all over Mommy's face, big boy," Stephanie said, watching her son's huge cock aimed directly at her.

"Oh fuck," Andrew said, as he exploded a massive load all over her face.

"Mmmmmm, Stephanie said, closing her eyes just in time, as his warm cum splattered all over her.

"Fuck," Andrew grunted again, as he slid his cock into his Mom's mouth.

Stephanie sucked out every possible drop still remaining in her son's cannon.

"Fucking you is so good," Andrew said, as he enjoyed his Mom nursing his cock.

Stephanie sucked for a minute, then stood up and said, "That's all the time we have. Now get out of here before Haley comes back into the house."

"You may want to wipe some of that cum off your face," Andrew joked, as he pulled his pants up.

"This cum?" she asked playfully, as she scooped a big wad from her cheek and sucked it into her mouth.

"You're so hot," Andrew said, as he watched his Mom scooping his cum off her face and into her mouth.

"Not as hot as when you shoot it directly into my mouth," Stephanie said wickedly.

"I love you, Mom," Andrew said.

"I love you too, son," Stephanie said, "but get out of here. I really need a nap."

"Me too," Andrew said, as he slapped his Mom's ass.

"Remember, I'm still your Mom," she said.

"I know."

"I'm serious," she said. "Sex is sex, but I need you to understand that nothing else has changed. Whenever we're not playing, you still need to respect me."

"I understand," he said, although of course everything had changed.

"Good," she said.

Andrew left.

Stephanie went back into the house and hurried upstairs to her bedroom... flopping onto her bed... and quickly drifted off, knowing everything had changed yet again... and she needed to find a way to get things under control.

She knew she couldn't stop fucking her two sons.

But she couldn't allow her daughter to find out.

As for the rest... well... she had no idea.

THE END OF CHAPTER 3

Next: Mom's Motivation: Daughter's Boyfriend

12