Modern Fuck-ily: A Sisterly Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom got you all revved up," Haley teased, as she spread her sister's ass cheeks apart.

"Having her on her knees in front of me was pretty hot," Alex admitted. "I leaked into my thong. Thankfully she didn't notice."

Claire thought to herself... true, she didn't see the wet thong, but she did smell her daughter's nectar.

"Maybe she did," Haley said, as she bent down and licked her sister's asshole.

"Yes, eat my asshole Haley, shove that tongue right up there," Alex moaned, loving the feeling of a tongue on her asshole.

"Your ass tastes so fucking good," Haley said, loving to eat a nice fresh asshole, and Alex's was always clean and fresh.

Eating ass? That wasn't something Claire had ever done... or even considered... until now. The idea of taking a strap-on and bending over either of her daughters was suddenly marinating in her mind.

After a couple minutes of really lubricating Alex's ass, Haley knelt back up and positioned her cock at her sister's puckered asshole.

"Yes, Haley, shove that big dick up my butt," Alex said, dying to feel all of those eight inches deep inside her rectum.

"Butt is the best word you can come up with?" Haley asked, as she rubbed her dick around the cute asshole.

"Asshole. Shit box. Arse. Back door. Anus. Corn hole. Poop chute. He couldn't get it in me, so I rectum," Alex wickedly listed.

"Much better, you dirty slut," Alex said, as she slid her cock inside her sister's ass.

"Oh yes, fill my asshole," Alex moaned, as her pussy tingled as well.

Claire moved her hand under her dress and to her pussy as she listened... even though she knew it was wrong, she couldn't stop listening... it was like driving past a car crash; you shouldn't look, but you always do.

"God, I love fucking your tight asshole," Haley said, as she slowly fucked her sister's big booty, loving to watch her sister's wide ass.

"And I love you fucking my big ass," Alex moaned back, before adding, "so stop making love to my shit hole, and pound it."

Claire couldn't believe Alex's nasty mouth, or how much her own pussy was on fire. God, she needed a dick in her ass too, or a strap-on around her waist to pound her daughters' assholes. So curious and needing to see her daughters in their taboo wicked act, she cautiously leaned forward to see with her eyes what she was already listening to.

"You like it hard, slut?" Haley asked, even though she knew the answer.

"God, yes, you know I like being fucked like a cheap ass whore," Alex said, loving this chance to get as loud as she wanted.

Claire saw her daughters both in stockings. Her baby girl was on all fours, getting ass fucked by her older daughter. It was the most twisted... yet undeniably the hottest thing she'd ever seen. She'd never once considered incest... nor had she ever before seen her daughters in a sexual light (sure, she knew Haley was a slut, but that was somewhere else with some other people)... yet now she was finding herself doing both of those things.

"Beg for it, slut," Haley ordered, as she pulled the eight-inch cock out of her sister.

"Oh, please, big sister, shove that big dick up my asshole, and drill me with your cock until I come like the bimbo incestuous pet I am!" Alex begged, knowing the dirty talk turned her sister on as much as it did herself.

Haley slammed back into her, and rested deep in her sister.

Claire couldn't believe how dominant Haley was being. She wielded that plastic toy with all the confidence and skill of an expert cocksman... just like she had all those years ago, indeed like mother, like daughter, as she felt a strange sense of vicarious pride.

"Don't stop, Haley, I need to be ass fucked so bad," Alex whined.

Haley bucked her hips deep into her sister's ass three times while holding firmly onto her hips.

"Oh, mother fucking yes!" Alex screamed, the three deep thrusts reaching new depths in her asshole.

Claire was now rubbing herself slowly, enjoying the wicked show, wishing she was Haley, wishing she was the one fucking Alex in her ass... or perhaps instead topping her dominant daughter. There was a hierarchy as a parent, and there would have to be a hierarchy in the incestuous lesbian world, and she would be on the top. She shook her head at her incestuous thoughts, even as her pussy burned at the idea. She had closed that chapter of lesbian domination more than a couple of decades ago, but perhaps there would be a sequel (a sequel with the rare possibility of being better than the original).

Alex, coming up with a wicked taboo roleplay idea begged, "Fuck Mommy, Haley; fuck Mommy's asshole with your big cock."

Haley catching on for once, sex talk something she always caught on to, asked, "Does Mommy want her daughter's cock?"

"Yes, my big girl, fuck your Mommy and turn her into your anal sex slave," Alex moaned, as she wiggled her ass on the cock... wanting it fucking her again.

Claire was impressed by her one daughter's wicked tongue and her other daughter's dominant persona... apparently the apples didn't fall far from the tree at all. This was all a little too much... even for Claire. So wrong! Too twisted! So illegal even! Yet... yet... yet... so fucking hot!! Claire began rubbing herself faster as she lived vicariously through her younger daughter's roleplaying of her.

"Take it all, Mommy," Haley ordered, as she began slamming into her sister.

"Yes, baby, fuck Mommy, fuck Mommy's ass, you're fucking Mommy so good," Alex moaned, her orgasm already rising following the wild day, the romantic admissions, the rough ass fucking, and the twisted roleplay.

"You want your daughter to be a mother fucker?" Haley asked, a term she found so hot.

Claire whispered to herself, as her own orgasm was building rapidly, 'Yes, baby, please be my mother fucker,' as she imagined sandwiching one of her daughters... fucking Alex in the ass while Haley was in her sister's cunt. Or better yet that little brat Haley riding Alex's dick with her pussy, while Claire took her eldest daughter's tight little ass and made it hers. Oh God, so many permutations of fun.

Alex echoed similar sentiments as her ass was fucked, "Yes baby, I want you to be a dirty mother fucker, and to make Mommy your incest pet."

"Then bounce on my dick, you cock-hungry Mommy-slut," Haley ordered, wanting to watch her sister really go to town on the dick.

"Yes Haley, Mommy will do anything you tell her to," Alex obeyed, as she began bouncing back to meet her sister's forward strokes. "Oh fuck, yes."

"Oh God, yes you will," Claire, the real Mommy, moaned, as she stepped away from watching, leaned against the wall and frantically rubbed herself, imagining being in control of not one, but two anal sluts.

"Oh God yes, I'm going to come, you're going to make Mommy come from fucking her asshole," Alex said, as she bounced back with all her might onto her sister's dick.

"Come on my cock, Mommy, come all over my dick, and declare yourself my slut forever," Alex ordered.

Claire declared to herself, as she covered her mouth with her free hand, as she came hard, "Yes, you'll both be my submissive sluts!"

Alex followed suit a few seconds later when she screamed, "Mommy's coming, Mommy's fucking coming, you dirty mother fucker."

Haley watched as her sister collapsed forward and trembled uncontrollably as she squirted her cum all over the sheets.

Claire listened to her daughter's declaration of euphoria while her own orgasm ripped through her like a tornado.

Haley removed her strap-on, flipped Alex, still coming, onto her back and asked, "Does Mommy want a homemade snack?"

"Mommy wants to eat her daughter's pussy so fucking bad," Alex said, as her sister lowered her pussy onto her face. She glanced towards the open door, and thought she saw a shadow moving in the hallway, just as her face was sat upon.

"Eat me Mommy, eat me good," Haley ordered.

Claire peeked in to see her older daughter sitting on her younger daughter's face. Part of her wanted to creep in, to crawl between Alex's legs and eat her ripe pussy. Part of her wanted to grab the strap-on to fuck her older daughter with and teach her a lesson to show her who was really is in charge. Part of her wanted to get into a three-way daisy chain. Yet instead, she did none of them... instead, she began slowly sneaking away, knowing she needed some time to process this shocking revelation and the reawakening of her sapphic lust.

Alex licked her sister's pussy even as she felt an ominous feeling of being watched. It couldn't be Luke, he was miles away. It couldn't be Dad, he was meeting Mom at the auditorium. It couldn't be Mom, she'd left fifteen or twenty minutes ago. What if Gloria had come over, maybe with grandpa? Shit, what if Manny was here? Alex began to panic.

"Eat me Mommy, eat your daughter's cunt," Haley ordered.

Claire could still hear her loud daughter as she reached the front door, just a couple feet away from safety...when her phone rang.

It was Phil.

Haley froze.

Alex froze.

Claire quickly rushed back to set her phone on the kitchen table, then hurried out, only taking extra time to very carefully and quietly open and close the door, then jumped into her car and raced away... as her phone continued ringing.

Haley nonchalantly finished getting her sister off.

Alex looked up with wetness on her face and said, "That's Mom's phone."

"And that's Dad calling," Haley said, the ringtone unmistakable.

"Shit," Alex said. "That must mean Mom's here."

Haley grabbed a robe and said, "I'll go check."

Alex got off the bed, threw her dress back on and followed closely, as the phone stopped ringing.

They got to the kitchen and Haley said, seeing the phone, "Mom forgot it here."

"Thank God," Alex said, a huge sigh of relief coursing out of her.

"Can you imagine if she'd been here and heard all that?" Haley speculated, laughing a little.

"I'd just die," Alex said, guilt once again coursing through her as it always did once the power of lust faded... or in this case, was extinguished completely as if by buckets of ice cold water.

"Or else we'd be having a family friendly lesbian threesome right now," Haley shrugged, a lot less fazed than Alex.

"Yeah, that's exactly what would happen," Alex said, her usual sarcasm back.

"Or a family sandwich with Mom filling the middle," Haley continued, still horny. She dropped her robe, hopped onto the kitchen table, spread her legs and ordered, "Now finish what you started."

"You're still horny?" Alex asked, shocked.

"Yes, Mommy," Haley smiled. "I need to get off so bad."

Alex wasn't horny anymore, but she couldn't resist her sister's sweet peach as she sighed, "You're going to be the death of me."

"Oh, but what a way to go," Haley smiled, as her sister buried her face in her pussy.

As Alex licked, she still couldn't get rid of this ominous feeling that she'd seen a shadow in the hallway. What if Mom was there... did hear... did see... and then left the phone in the kitchen not forgetfully, but deliberately, not to get caught after spying on them?

"Suck on my clit, Mommy," Haley ordered, her pussy on fire... for her, the idea of getting caught in the act by her Mom a major turn-on.

Alex obeyed, hungry for her sister's cunt cum, as she also tried to figure all of this out. If her Mom had come home and heard them, she would have barged right in and freaked out at great length... wouldn't she?

"Yes, Mommy, eat my cunt," Haley moaned, the idea of her actual mother being her pet really getting her hot and bothered.

There was no way their Mom could have been there. No way she would have just stood in the hallway and listened. No way she wouldn't have confronted them.

"Oh yes, Mommy, yes, I'm going to come, Mommy," Haley moaned, as she grabbed her sister's head and roughly began grinding up and down on her face.

Alex focused on getting her sister off, cunt cum superseding her worry, as she licked and licked and got ready to receive her sister's pussy juice.

"Yes, Mommy!" Haley screamed a moment later, as she came hard all over Alex's eager tongue and cute face.

Alex lapped up the taste of luxury as she tried to push away the nagging feeling that her Mom must have seen... or at least heard... them in the act.

Once her orgasm was done, Haley looked at the phone and said, "Can you imagine if Mom really had come back home and caught us in the act?"

"No, I can't at all," Alex said, even though that was exactly what she was imagining.

"That would have been crazy," Haley said.

"That's certainly one way to describe it," Alex said, as she continued slowly licking up her sister's cum.

"I think your next task should be to flirt with Mom," Haley mused.

"I think we've already played with fire a little too much," Alex said.

"Well of course, we're two hot women," Haley said cornily.

"Worst play on words ever," Alex appraised, as she stood up and stretched.

"I do love you, sis," Haley said, hopping off the table.

"And I love you too," Alex said, as they kissed again, and she allowed her nagging suspicion to be pushed aside.

Meanwhile, as Claire drove to the auditorium, a plethora of questions swirled in her head: how had her daughters ended up having sex together? Why hadn't she marched in there like a proper mother, raised hell and broken it up? Why did she instead masturbate like some pervert while she listened to her daughters fucking? Were they in love with each other? Would she really take a strap-on and fuck her daughters? Claire was now recalling her conversation with Alex before she'd left the first time. Would she really turn her two daughters into sexual submissives to her? What was she going to do now? Well, since she was already very late for the charity benefit, she figured she might as well make one more stop: at an adult shop.

.....

That night:

Haley drifted off to sleep without a care in the world... thinking how much fun it would be to be an actual mother fucker. She had actually fucked a few mothers... but being a fucker of her own mother would be the ultimate coup d'état.

Alex tossed and turned, as she still couldn't get rid of that nagging feeling that her mother had heard and/or seen them in the act.

Claire tossed and turned, even an ass fucking and multiple orgasms from Phil hadn't managed to quell the inner fire burning inside her. Mother fucker. Ass slut. Mommy pet. Incestuous slut. The shameful (yet mesmerizing) labels echoed in her head nonstop as she moved her fingers to her pussy again, and replayed the wicked scene she had eavesdropped on. She imagined both her daughters being cunt licking, ass taking, incestuous daughter sluts to her... the few toys she had bought tonight all needing to be broken in. Would that really be so bad?

THE END...

Coming next:

Modern Fuck-ily: Daughter Pets

Haley and Alex plan to seduce their mother, but their mother is planning to seduce and dominate her daughters.