Mistress Trixie

Story Info
First obey husband, then stepdaughter!
1.1k words
4.03
15.5k
10

Part 23 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deanna walked by Trixie, who was sitting in the rec room, playing with her phone. Trixie looked up at Deanna, and smirked.

Deanna was enraged. My stepdaughter is a little bitch, she thought. Trixie was a 20 year old college dropout, and as lazy as sin. Many times in the past Trixie had been the victim of Deanna's acerbic tongue.

Deanna, who had worked for everything she had, and was a hard-hitting real estate broker ("I don't sell houses, I build shopping centers") had reason to be critical of her new husband's errant daughter.

But a week before, Deanna had been getting her secret itch scratched. Mumbles had had Deanna over his knee on a Sunday afternoon, her blue jeans around her ankles, and panties as well.

Mumbles' thick wooden paddle had been going to town on Deanna's naked buttocks and Deanna had been sobbing loudly. At the same time, her quim had been dripping with excitement.

"Hey Dad" Trixie had walked into the den and leaned against the door, watching the spanking with amusement.

"Please-please let me up, Mumbles! Your daughter--"

But Mumbles had smiled cruelly, and had taken Deanna's arm and twisted it behind her back .

Mumbles had used the paddle even harder for another twenty minutes, before shoving Deanna on the floor, where she knelt in her lowered pants and stared dizzily.

Through bleary eyes, Deanna had watched as Trixie had casually asked for the car keys, and watched Mumbles toss them to her.

After Trixie had strutted out, her butt twitching in the leather miniskirt, Deanna had hotly protested this humiliation.

"Mumbles, how could you let her see that? I'm her stepmother. She's not going to have any respect for me after this!"

Mumbles had laughed his ass off. He'd given Deanna her first spanking while working as a mail clerk in the firm that she founded, and he didn't take it terribly seriously.

When Deanna had complained further, Mumbles had ordered her to strip, and he'd used the paddle on her full breasts, and tender stomach, and then he'd locked her in a closet and gone out to relax with a beer in the yard.

When Mumbles had returned, it had been with Connie, the bitch neighbor.

Mumbles had demanded that Deanna eat Connie out while Connie blew Mumbles..so humiliating. And yet so arousing!

But this disrespect had to be nipped in the bud. Deanna stopped and stared daggers at Trixie. Usually this look had freaked out Trixie in the past.

She had known that she and her usually unemployable Dad were living in this house on perhaps borrowed time...

But now she just laughed at Deanna. "What's wrong, Dee, you need another spanking?"

"That was between your father and I, Trixie, and sexual play is nothing to do with our real relationship."

"That is such bullshit. I saw you in the shower. I saw that belt he makes you wear around your lady parts. "

Jesus, she saw the chastity belt? Again, this was something that Deanna had purchased long before she'd met Mumbles.

She'd always wanted to find a man who would lock the belt on her and make her "earn" her orgasms.

Mumbles was out of town this week, visiting one of his bimbos, and Deanna was getting very horny. He was still annoyed with her outburst after the exposure to Trixie, and had not unlocked her.

"Look, young lady. None of this is any of your damn business, and..."

Trixie grinned and held up what clearly was Deanna's chastity key. She waved it up at her formerly wicked stepmother.

Deanna gasped.

"Dad says that I can regulate your cums until he gets back. If you want to play with your clit this week, Momma, you better do some licking between my legs."

Deanna was horrified, but she felt her panties getting very damp. The little bitch! Who the fuck did she think she was?

It was bad enough when Mumbles took advantage of the chastity thing. He sometimes had kept her locked for over a month, and then bound her wrists behind her back and made her kneel on sandpaper.

Then he'd gently poke her newly freed vagina with a cucumber, or sometimes just a ball point pen. Rubbing, poking, in and out, not too fast.

He would laugh deep in his throat as he'd watch Deanna biting her lip, and crying with abject frustration.

At the same time, she was so goddamned hot for the teasing and humiliation!

Trixie put down her phone, and reached into her purse and pulled out her hairbrush.

"I'm sick of waiting for you to decide, Deanna, get over here."

Deanna walked closer to Trixie mechanically. But she knew--

Watching numbly, the unfortunate stepmother saw Trixie unsnapping Deanna's skirt and pulling it off and yanking down her panties.

Trixie pointed a purple nail at her legs, and Deanna, bursting into tears, lay over her stepdaughter's lap.

WHACK! THWACK! CRACK!

Trixie wasn't as strong as her Dad was, but she did have a fairly good tennis arm.

Deanna's butt seared with pain and she was in shock that she was getting punished by this idiot twenty year old.

After about five minutes, Deanna was weeping bitterly, and Trixie shoved her off onto the floor.

Deanna watched as Trixie pulled down her own panties and spread her legs.

Deanna had once had some experience with clit-eating, back in her early twenties. She'd roomed with a bossy girl called Maude. Maude had always been irritated that Deanna didn't do her share of the chores.

Maude had seen a magazine that Deanna subscribed to, in those days before the Internet, that involved submissive women, and things had taken their natural course.

Deanna had been whipped by Maude, and then teased. She'd taken over the chores, and quite frankly all the rent, and then she'd begun going down on her roomie with abandon.

Maude had told Deanna's other girlfriends about this.

Often Deanna would be forced to kneel naked as the girls sat around her, burning Deanna's tits with their cigarettes and generally kicking her around.

The friendships had been ruined, but Deanna had really learned how to eat pussy--real good!

And she'd begun cleaning all THEIR houses as well.

As Deanna began licking her stepdaughter's snatch, she wondered if Trixie would begin forcing her to do the chores that were always so neglected.

Deanna had tried to make her stepdaughter do the duties on the chore wheel, and it had been such a pain!

Since Mumbles did nothing, perhaps Deanna could go back to doing all the housework as well as waiting on father and daughter.

Shit, it would be like the old days.