Miss You Daddy!

Story Info
A horny baby writes to her daddy how much she misses him.
1k words
4.65
3.7k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dearest Daddy,

I hope this letter finds you in good health and high spirits. I just wanted to take a moment to express how much I miss you. Every day, I find myself daydreaming about the times we've shared, your gentle touch, and your kind words.

It has been so long since you last touched me, And Its been so long since you last fucked me, used me, kissed me. I miss you bossing me around the house. I miss the way u hold me, grope me when we are outside.

Your constant lust-filled stares and you taking decisions for me always made me feel so special.

The moments we've spent together have been nothing short of incredible. From the lavish gifts to the mind-blowing experiences, I've cherished every memory we've made. It's been a while since we've been able to see each other, and I just wanted to reach out and let you know how much I'm longing for your company. I miss you, daddy.

You know how much I miss your cock. I love the sight of it. I love everything about it. I love to watch your cock as it appears slowly over the band of your underwear. I love the smell of your musk as it drifts towards my nose like a warm, wafting breeze. The sight of the little slit at the top begging me to kiss, to lightly lick.

I love to kiss it. I love to taste all of it. I love to rub all of it against my lips. I breath your scent deeply before I gently kiss the tip with moist, yielding lips. I love to "worship" it with my mouth, sucking it and swallowing every drop of your tasty cum. You know how I always demand for my desserts. ;). And I miss the look on your face while I am doing it - the way your eyes roll up in ecstasy, the way u moan, the way u push my head deeper and gag me with your cock. The look of satisfaction on your face is my biggest gift, my biggest reward. I miss you, daddy.

And I have a confession to make daddy. You know how I make face every time u make me rim your ass, as if I find it disgusting and hate it so much when u fart in my mouth while I am doing so. Daddy, I dont hate it as much as I pretend. I only act like that, to excite you more, to make you enjoy more by degrading me. How can I hate it? How can I really doesn't like something u enjoy so much? Yes, I was not a big fan of rimming earlier, but now I feel I am starting to get addicted to your ass as well. When you are not here, I realize how much I carve for your asshole -kissing it, making love to it. I am addicted to the smell of your sweaty buttholes and the smell of your farts. So much so that I now long for its taste in my mouth. I miss you, daddy.

Daddy, as I am writing this to you, I am playing with my pussy. Just thinking about you making my pussy wet. And I hope you to will be horny and hard while reading this letter. I love it when you are HARD for me. Every night I fantasise about all the nasty sex we had ...or we could do in different scenarios. I recall our 1st meeting in the pub when I was angry with my BF from cheating and let you use me as revenge. I did not even know your name at that time. Who would have thought, the guy whom I had disgusted for not treating properly after fucking will eventually become the most important person for me.

And our surprise meet up at your nephew's marriage. Once again it was a toilet and oncve again you came, u used me and u left. But this time u made me longing for more. I couldnot keep you out of my mind since then. We have fucked in every possible place and scenario since then, including parking lot, beach, park, private pool, dark ally and where not. And each night I finger myself dreaming about one of those incident. I miss you, daddy.

Daddy, you have given me free pass to make boyfriends, and even asked me to hang around. I have tried doing it in your absence, but I can't get over you. Besides these college guys are so immature and so childish, I can't bear them for long. Specially, how they always treat me like a princess, and queen and all. I don't want to be their queen, I want to be your slut, your whore, your bitch. I miss you daddy.

By the way, my mid term results are out. I got a B. daddy, please don't be angry for my falling grades which has declined from A+ to B now. Daddy, I hope you are not gonna punish me for my grades. I dnt feel like studying anymore. I find them all useless. In any case, I just want to be your secretary and I think I more than qualify for that. :P

I want to take your notes, I want to schedule your meetings, to look after your needs. I want to travel the world with you. Imagine it will be so great when I attend a business meeting with you during the day, and at night we go to a pub where you fuck me rough and wild. I want to do all the nastiest and grossest things with you. I want to be there in your celebrations, and I want to be one you vent your frustrations on. I want to make your presentations, and also arrange girls for you.

I can understand that you've got a lot on your plate these days, and I am so unhappy that I cant be there with you now. But I am desperately waiting to meet you again.

Come back soon daddy, I'll be waiting with open legs for you.

Your cute little fuck doll,