Miss Alyssa's World Ch. 03

Story Info
After the physical transformation, Miss Alyssa and I go out.
5.7k words
4.6
6.1k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 03/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutAlexR
SlutAlexR
207 Followers

Here we were, walking down Rue Sainte-Catherine in Montréal. I was wearing my first girlie outfit, and it felt amazing. I had my makeup on. I smelled like some of the girls that I had dated in the past, thanks to my new perfume. My silicone breast forms stood out in my sexy form fitting top. I had amazing hair, thanks to an auburn colored wig that Miss Alyssa had selected for me. And I was holding my girlfriend's hand. All eyes were on us. It kind of felt like a hot couple walking the red carpet in Cannes. My clitty was so hard and wet.

While walking past a few boutiques, I glanced at our reflection in the glass windows. I can't really explain what the feeling was like. It was like watching myself, but in another life. It felt like the old me - Danny - was flying over this hot and happy couple, looking at them, admiring them, envying them. But I was really here, and I was so grateful for what was happening to me.

It had been a long afternoon of preparation to get there. Miss Alyssa had everything planned!. After leaving her office, she brought me back to her place. We had a quick lunch and a glass of rosé, and she explained how the day would unfold. We didn't have much time, because she wanted us to be pretty and ready for our hot night on the town for 9 p.m.. Our first stop was a the esthetics clinic, where I was booked to have all body hair removed. And believe me, it was not small task.

I couldn't remember being this smooth. I had tried shaving my pubic hair a few times, but the experience wasn't that great. This was completely different. I was in the hands of a true expert, and she really succeeded in going through this process without too much pain. My biggest challenge was trying to control my erections. It's not really the fact that she was touching me in that area that turned me on so much; it was the concept that I was slowly being transformed into Miss Alyssa's girlfriend that aroused me so much. And she was there, by my side, giggling with me, encouraging me, supporting me.

Mistress then brought me back to her place. We shared a bottle of rosé while she guided me through the preparation process. I quickly learned that it took a lot of time to look girlie, sexy, and sensual for our night out.

Our makeup session took more than an hour. I made sure to take notes, pictures and even videos so that it would be easier for me to do it by myself in the future. It seemed so natural for Mistress, and she made the whole experience fun and informative. With each new product applied to my face, I could witness the slow physical transformation from Danny to Dani. I say physical, because mentally, I think I had already started that transformation.

Once my makeup was applied, Mistress helped me with the silicone boobs, my clothing, and the very nice wig she had picked for this first girls night. She also showed me how the best way to tuck my clitty. She helped me put my new clothes, socks and boots on too. And of course, we finished the process with the sexy perfume she had gotten for me.

Mistress took many pictures of the new me. We then sat down, and used the new sexy photos to switch up my profile pictures on all of my social media accounts. I couldn't wait to see the reactions of my friends and family members!

We spent the rest of the day chatting, drinking, and laughing. Mistress gave me some great advice about our upcoming evening, and by the end of the day, I felt confident that I would do great going out as Dani.

We arrived at the nightclub at around 9:30 p.m.. While there was a long lineup to get in, Miss Alyssa took my hand and led me to other side, where she was greeted by two bouncers. They both smiled at us, opened the gate, and let us - for free.

This made me feel so special. This whole day felt like a VIP experience.

The club was amazing! Music was very loud, and I could see the DJ playing the best techno songs, perched on a high platform - it almost seemed as if he was floating in the air. Super cool!

The place was jam-packed. Had it not been for Miss Alyssa's connections, I'm not even sure we could have gotten in. A quick look around me gave me a pretty good idea of the type of clientèle that this club attracted. I could see many girls just like me, men and women who looked more dominant, as well as guys dancing together. Some were making out, others were dancing very close together. There were a few seating areas, where I saw many people making out. Girls with girls, guys with guys, guys with girls. I loved what I saw and my clitty was rock hard.

The thing that surprised me the most was how people were looking at me. When I usually went to bars and clubs, I would get some looks and smiles from cute girls, but nothing like this. We had so much attention! Guys and girls were staring at us, and I could feel the sexual tension in the air. I noticed a few people looking at my tight ass and it made me blush. There were a few guys sitting at the bar, and as soon as we walked by them, they all turned around to get a better look. To my surprise, one of them even grabbed my ass and winked at me.

Miss Alyssa was still holding my hand, guiding me through the crowd. I knew I didn't have anything to worry about, because I was by her side. She was my lover, my protector. When she held my hand or when she looked me in the eyes, I felt loved, protected, owned.

We continued walking until we reached another seating area, where there were large sitting booths. We coud still hear the music in this area of the nightclub, but it wasn't as loud and it was a better space to have conversations.

We approached one the booths, where there were already three people sitting down. They all got up with huge smiles on their faces. Miss Alyssa kissed and hugged them. They obviously were good friends.

''Danielle, I introduce you to my besties! We party here pretty much every weekend. This is Lexy, Nathalie, and Charlotte. Girls, this is my new lover, Dani. We're official now.''

In one word, they were hot! I quickly realized that there was a new world opening to me. I knew immediately that I would connect and have fun with this group of girls, and I also knew that I would learn a lot from them. After all, I was brand new to this world. There was a side of me that felt like an impostor. But on the other hand, Mistress had chosen to be with me, and had been, up to now, such a great mentor.

Lexy was the first one to greet me with a huge hug.

''Bonsoir ma chérie! I'm so happy to meet the girl who's making Alyssa so happy!''

''Awww thanks so much my dear, I appreciate your kind words. Nice to meet you!''

''Hey Dani! I'm Nathalie. My dear, you couldn't ask for a better girlfriend! You really hit the jackpot sweetie.''

I blushed as she gave me kisses on both cheeks.

''Hey babe. I'm Charlotte. So happy to finally meet you. Alyssa has done a great job prepping you for this very special night! You look stunning!''

I blushed again.

We all sat down. The girls already had drinks, but it only took a few minutes for the server to bring us three large bottles of champagne.

''Tonight is a celebration, girls! We celebrate new beginnings. The start of a new relationship, but also the start of a new life for Danielle. Danny is officially dead; Danielle is born. There's no looking back.''

We all raised our glassed and cheered. I was touched by Miss Alyssa's speech. I really felt in my place at that table, with the girls. With tears in my eyes, I raised my glass again.

''I just want to say thank you. Thank you Miss Alyssa for believing in me. Thank you for seeing what I was not able to see by myself. Thank you for your love, your help, your ability to listen to me without judging me. Thank you for your guidance. And girls, I'm so fucking happy to meet you and be here with you tonight! Let's have a blast!''

We all giggled and cheered again.

We spent the next 45 minutes talking about different things. Lexy told me about her transition. She had transitioned five years ago. After a few years of partying an dating, she decided to settle in. She was in a stable relationship with Mark, a financial advisor. They lived together and were planning to get married next year.

Nathalie was single. With a smile on her face, she admitted being a little bit slutty. All the girls started laughing. Nathalie had been a girl for two and half years now. She loved going out, and didn't want to commit in a relationship. She would date different guys every weekend. That's what she craved and wanted, and I didn't judge her for being who she wanted to be.

Charlotte was a little bit of a mystery. She was really nice, but I could feel a little bit of distance when she looked at Miss Alyssa and me. She explained that she too had a mentor who guided her through the transition 3 years ago, but refused to go into more detail.

It was about 10:30, and it was time to party. Miss Alyssa led the way, and we all headed to the dance floor. It was so different than all my clubbing experiences, and I couldn't help but laugh. I used to be the guy who would spot the hot girls in the crowd, and slowly make my way to them. I was now one of the hot girls.

I was so turned on! Miss Alyssa's dance moves were so fucking sexy! Her body was often pressed hard against mine. Most of the time, she would stand behind me, and I could feel her hard cock pressed against my ass.

We also kissed many times while on the dance floor, and I loved how Miss Alyssa caressed my body in front of everyone. She would grab my ass, touch my clitty through my skirt, kiss my neck, nibble my ears. She made me feel so special.

Not surprisingly, Nathalie had already hooked up. She was making out with a 6'4 man. He was very muscular, and I could tell that he was more on the rough side. He wasn't well groomed, and wasn't dressed as classy as most of the customers in here. His large hands were all over Nathalie's tight firm butt. She was smaller than me, and I noticed the man lifting her up in the air a few times. The scene was very hot, and I wondered how long it would take for them to leave the club and go fuck in an alley.

Lexy was also having a blast, dancing the night away. Her man met up with us and gave her a big wet kiss. He wasn't a dancer, so he sat at the bar. He didn't seem to mind staying there, often glancing at the dance floor to make sure nobody was hitting on his woman.

As for Charlotte, she was still a bit quiet. She danced with us and seemed to enjoy herself, but I could tell that something was bothering her. With quite a few drinks in my system, I got closer to her and asked her if she wanted to chat. I wanted to make sure that I wasn't causing her to be this way. I whispered to Miss Alyssa that I would be right back, and Charlotte and I went back to the booth to chat.

We sat down, and she was the first one to break the silence.

''What's up?''

''Well, I mean I noticed that you were a little bit quiet. I just wanted to be sure that everything was ok. I hope I didn't do anything to offend you.''

She paused for a few seconds, looking at me.

''You know that Alyssa and I were together before, right?''

''Oh no, I'm so sorry. I had no idea!''

''Yeah. It hurts to see you with her. She's very special. I was never able to find that kind of love after we broke up.''

''Who broke it off?''

''She did. But it was my fault. Alyssa wants things done her way. She wants total and complete control in the relationship. I fucked it up and she wasn't able to get over it.''

''Did you cheat on her?''

''I did. But I wasn't really good at following instructions as well. I'm responsible for the whole thing, but I still miss her and I envy you.''

''I get it. I'm so sorry about this. I hope we can still be friends.''

''Of course we can. That won't affect you and I. We'll still all hang out together. It's just difficult tonight. So my advice to you: never, ever disrespect her. Always do as you're told. And never do anything behind her back. She will find out and leave you. No second chances.''

''Thanks for the advice sweetie. You're so nice and kind to share all of that with me.''

''I know.'' She laughed.

She was smiling for the first time tonight. Maybe she just needed to get this off her chest.

As we were finishing our chat, Miss Alyssa came back to the booth with two tall Black guys.

''You two having a good chat?'' She smiled.

''Yes Miss, it was actually a very good chat. Who are your friends?''

''Calvin and Elijah, meet my girlfriend Dani, and our friend Charlotte.''

The guys sat down and both gave us kisses on the cheeks. I have to say, they were quite the hunks! Calvin was a little taller, maybe around 6'3. He was muscular, and I suspected that he had quite the six pack underneath his white fitted t-shirt. Elijah was a little bit shorter, in great shape too. He had a short beard, and his baby blue shirt was partly unbuttoned, giving us a glimpse at his amazing pecs.

Miss Alyssa came closer to me, and whispered in my ear.

''I can see that you and Charlotte had a chat. I'm happy that you did. Now I want you to be good girl. You will go to the ladies room with her and please her by sucking her clitty. Charlotte loves that, and she will appreciate the friendly gesture.''

I did not expect that at all. But I remembered Charlotte's advice, and it was clear to me that I had to do as I was told. Miss Alyssa then got closer to Charlotte and whispered something in her ear as well. Charlotte looked at me and smiled. She got up, grabbed my hand, and we started walking towards the closest ladies room.

This washroom was nothing like the ones I had been in at other bars or clubs. As soon as we walked in, I noticed two girls kissing deeply by the door, and I heard moaning sounds in one of the stalls.

Charlotte pushed one the stall doors open, and pulled me in. It was quieter in there, and it was easier to chat with her.

''Alyssa might not be my girlfriend or owner anymore, but our bond will last forever and she still cares for me. This is proof. I'm sure we can have a very good relationship, sweetie. Like sisters maybe?''

''Yes of course Charlotte. I'd be so happy with that!''

She kissed me deeply, and then kissed my neck. She then put her hands on my shoulders, and slowly pushed me down to my knees. Charlotte was wearing a pink mini skirt, and when going down on my knees, I could feel the huge bulge between her legs.

''Take my clitty, sweetie. Be a good cocksucking slut for me and take it in your mouth.''

I lifted her skirt. To my surprise, she wasn't wearing any panties, and I could already feel the precum spread all over the inside of her skirt and thighs.

Her cock was beautiful. It was about 6 inches, so hard and so wet! I put both hands on it, and guided it to my lips. I kissed her cockhead, and licked the precum. I then felt her push her cock in my mouth. I looked up at her. She smiled at me. I hoped that she was genuine and she would want to be a friend to me, or a sister like she said.

She pushed her cock deeper in my mouth. It was now all in my mouth. She started motioning her body, fucking my mouth. Slowly at the beginning, but her rhythm was suddenly faster, more rough, even agressive.

''You fucking slut, take my cock deep in your slutty mouth, bitch!''

I continued doing my best to be a good cocksucker, often wondering if she was really angry, or if that's just what she liked.

''Look at you, on your fucking knees, all girlie, taking a complete strangers cock in your slutty mouth. You fucking cumdump!''

She was fucking my mouth harder and harder. I could tell that she was close. The more she talked dirty, the more aroused she was.

''Fucking whore. I will fill that prostitute mouth of yours!''

And she did. She shot her load deep in my mouth, and then took her cock out to make sure that I had about half of her load on my face. To be honest, it was hot, but I was a little bit worried about my makeup and hair.

''Fuck, sweetie. We will get along just well. That was fucking amazing. You did great, Sis!''

She helped me up, and kissed me deeply. She then licked my cheeks, neck and lips, and kissed me again.

''I just want to make sure that you're clean for the rest of your fun evening sweetie.''

''Thanks so much Charlotte. I thought that maybe you were mad at me for a second.''

''Fuck no! I'm just an agressive lover, babe. Don't worry about it. You were amazing. We're all good. Alyssa knows me well. She probably figured this would help us bond better. She was right, right?''

I smiled.

''Yeah, she was right Sis.''

''Now, let me fix that makeup for you babe.''

We went to the mirror. She got her makeup kit out of her purse, and redid my make up. She did a great job because I felt I looked even better than when I got in!

As we walked back to the booth, I could tell that more and more people were staring at me. People were a little more fucked up on booze and dope than when we walked in, and I guess that just makes people hornier.

As we got back to the booth, Miss Alyssa was making out with Elijah, while Calvin was drinking his beer and scrolling down his IG feed on his phone. Charlotte whispered in my ear.

''I think Alyssa has plans for you two. I will go back to the dance floor. Enjoy the rest of your evening sweetie. And text me soon. We should go out.''

She gave me a kiss on the cheek, and I waved her goodbye.

I sat down, and Calvin put his phone down. He smiled at me.

''Baby, come here and sit with Daddy.'' It made him laugh, and made me smile.

''What kind of girly drink would you like, sweetheart? Let me get you a Peach Cosmo!''

He waved the server and ordered one more beer and one Peach Cosmo. Miss Alyssa and Elijah were still making out, and I didn't want to bother them. The scene was very hot and it made me so horny, seeing her with a dominant Black man.

''So, baby, Aly tells me that you just transitioned. How does it feel, becoming a good little slutty girl?''

I blushed.

''Hmm well it feels very good Calvin. I'm so lucky to have found Miss Alyssa.''

''Yes you are. Give me your hand sweetie.''

He grabbed my hand and placed it on his crotch. I could tell that Calvin had a huge dick.

''Feel how hard you are making me, sweetie. 10 inches of black man meat. How does this make you feel sweetie?''

''Very horny, Calvin.''

''Call me Daddy.''

''Yes, of course Daddy.''

''Good girl. Did Aly tell you what our plans are for tonight sweetie?''

''No, not yet. I'm already having a great time.'' My hand was still on his cock.

''We're all going back to my condo, baby girl. You have a long night ahead of you sweet little slut.''

''Oh wow, I didn't know. That should be fun!''

''Have you ever had a black cock in your little pussy, babe?''

''No Daddy.''

''You're going to love it! You'll be moaning like a little bitch.''

We spent the following minutes drinking and chatting about everything and anything. Calvin owned a gym close by, and Elijah was his associate.

When Miss Alyssa and Elijah were done with their making out session, they got up and we did as well. It was already 1:30 a.m., and the club would close soon. Calvin took my hand, and we walked out of the club. It was nice outside, and for some reason, I was. proud to be walking on the sidewalk beside this handsome tall man. He was sometimes holding my hand, other times he would put his arm around me. He even offered to lend me his jean jacket if I was too cold. Miss Alyssa and Elijah were just behind us, laughing and giggling the whole time.

It took us about 15 minutes to get to Calvin's place. His condo was simply amazing, and I realized that he was most certainly a very successful business man. The condo was very specious, had two large bedrooms - including one with an amazing view of Montréal - and two bathrooms. The living room was also large. The decoration and furniture were top notch, and the place was very clean.

SlutAlexR
SlutAlexR
207 Followers
12