Mishpokhe Means Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Millie's laugh caught in her throat the second the big cock came out, and she nearly choked on her gasp. She felt a rush in her bloodstream and on her tingly skin, knowing, suddenly, that sex with that handsome man was inevitable, and very, very welcome. But there was more to the gasp than that. The good smoke and the liquor had conspired to make her forget that Abel was Sabella's brother, a fact that she'd known for ten years, but just a moment after the unveiling of Abe's big shvantz, that juicy tidbit of memory hit Millie right in the noggin again. Brother and sister! Good Lord in heaven!

Noah was sitting quietly, outside of the laser-focused gazes the others had on each other, for the moment at least. He was astonished by his mother's voracity. It was like the motel all over again, only this time, instead of drawing him in, it was his biological father and the sex-starved neighbor who were getting stuck in the web Sabella was spinning. Noah's shit-faced mind couldn't quite believe what was happening. Was it going to be a fourway orgy? With his true father, his loving mother, and Mrs. Tits? Was something like that even possible?

"Now that's a schlong," Sabella said, gazing at Abel's fully erect cock as it bounced with his giggly laughter. "Am I right Millie? You told me Saul's is a little thing, didn't you."

"I did," Millie said.

"You'd better sit, Abe, before Millie's eyes pop out of her head."

Noah passed the bong around again and everyone took another turn with it, even Abel, who told of his skepticism of the drug, but said, "I'm still curious, though," and took a massive lungs-full hit.

With a boost from the rushing high, the bottle spinning continued, with a thrilling, rapid-fire removal of clothing. Everyone wondered if what was about to happen was really about to happen. Millie's and Sabella's tits were bare, Noah's big cock was out, hard and proud just like Abe's, and everyone sported goosebumps on their arms and other places. Millie's goosebumpy 38 DDDs and wildly aroused nipples were especially wonderful. She was the last one to strip fully bare, standing when she removed her violet purple panties, giggling as she turned to show herself off, giving a full, pirouetting turn. "I've never been so intoxicated in my life," she said, standing there with a look of thrilled wonderment on her pretty face.

"Still the most beautiful woman in the neighborhood," Sabella said. "If those trash boys could see you now..."

Millie's big smile lit up the room. "Oh! Now there's a thought!"

"Trash boys?" Abe asked.

"Millie likes to say hi to them when they come by in their truck. There's at least a few of them she'd like to fuck."

Millie giggled, almost uncontrollably. "It's true," she said, still standing, showing all of herself.

"How about my brother," Sabella said. "Would you like to fuck him?"

Everyone heard all the air go out of Millie's lungs, in a rush, through her open mouth. She was as still as she could be, but her head nodded slightly, seemingly without any input from her shit-faced brain.

"You'll do it on my rug, in the living room," Sabella said, sounding for all the world like a weaver of spells, a makhasheyfe, an old-country witch.

Once the idea was there, swirling in Millie's mind, there was nothing else. Abe was sitting at the table, so she couldn't see it, but the memory of his big, bouncing cock was fresh in her mind, and she wanted it. She wanted it as badly as she wanted Noah again, and the remarkable similarity between uncle and nephew's bodies hadn't gone unnoticed. She wanted them both, and the flashes of possibility in her beautifully clouded mind were thrilling. The fantasy that she'd long dreamed of—a threeway with two men—suddenly seemed like a very real possibility.

With her mind still spinning, her feet took her there, to the living room rug, just through the doorway. It felt plush on her bare feet and her toes, remarkably so, like walking in a box of warm cotton balls. She looked over her shoulder and Abe was there, following, his big cock pointing forward, leading him to her.

Abe was acting without thinking much, the same as Millie was. His male instincts were fully alive, amplified as if by magic, carrying him to the cotton ball softness where Millie stood. It was there that his nakidity finally hit him, with tingles rising from the soles of his bare feet all the way to his scalp. He was so high from Noah's strong weed that absolutely nothing felt real anymore. Not Millie's hand, pulling him down with her; not Millie's slender fingers, wrapping around his throbbingly hard cock; not Millie's lips, softly but passionately kissing his mouth, the way an angel might do. It didn't feel real when she pushed him down on his back, floating on the cotton ball cloud, and it didn't feel real when Millie's hot, wet pussy engulfed his preternaturally hard cock, inch by glorious inch.

"Go to her," Sabella said to Noah. "Both of you is what she really wants."

Noah was there, a few moments later, almost floating into place, silently, his big cock hard and ready, melting into Millie's mouth. She was a cowgirl on Abe's saddle, and Abe's hands were on her tits, the tits that so many men dreamed of. Noah stood beside her, with his toes in the softness of the rug his mother was so particular about, and he moaned. He'd already grown to love Millie's mouth, after just one night with her.

Sabella was the final piece of the puzzle. She knew she was a difficult fitting piece, one that the other pieces—Abe and Millie at least—might be put off by. It was incest at it's most blatant, an orgy with your brother and your son, but it had to be done. The ice had to be broken. She'd put the game together, designed the whole damn puzzle herself, so it was now or never. The moment was upon her.

Sabella arrived at the warmly moaning scene without much notice, and then she did what needed to be done—she straddled her brother Abe's head, on her knees. She lowered her pussy to his hungry mouth, she leaned forward to help Millie with Noah's cock, and it was done. Millie's eyes showed surprise for a brief few seconds, but then the moaning rose in volume, everyone's eyes looked dreamy again, and four naked humans let themselves go. It wasn't difficult. All of their thrilled, buzzing minds wanted to go free, to think the things that they were thinking, and do the things that they were doing. It was such a powerful feeling that Noah lost his seed, shooting two rifle-like shots across the room before Millie devoured the rest, guzzling and swallowing as she fucked the big cock beneath her. Sabella took Noah's cock from her when it was mostly spent but still powerfully hard, it's cum just dribbling from it's oversized tip. She licked it and mouthed it, milking the last drops, with Noah moaning above her, towering and strong, the handsomest son she could imagine.

The sight of it and the sound of it triggered Millie's orgasm, one that had built with a toe-curling rise, ascending bit by bit ever since she'd taken off her dress. She wasn't yet used to the wonder of orgasming under the influence of the happy weed, and this time her cumming blossomed into something huge and beautiful, with sighing, laughing exclamations floating from her, decorating the air with quivering delight. She was limp in Sabella's arms when the trembling intensity of it passed, with some of Noah's cum still dripping from her lips.

"You'll drink Abe's cum, too," Sabella said, holding Millie gently, the way a mother would. "That way you'll always carry them with you, in your blood, like family."

Sabella guided Millie off of Abe, but she herself stayed on him, riding his face, her hips gyrating like a gypsy dancer's. She lowered herself down for a sixty-nine, slurping up her brother's pussy-wet cock, tasting Millie on him. Millie was there, ready to share, and the two women took turns with fast-moving handjobs on the big wet cock, stopping every once in a while to mouth it. Millie was on hands and knees, and Noah was hard again, taking his place behind her, slipping his full length inside her, deep in her pussy. Abe was moaning and happily groaning, the swift, squeezing hand jobs taking him to someplace new and extraordinary. His cock suddenly spewed cum like a geyser, and a loud bellow came from his mouth, the manly noise buzzing against Sabella's pussy. His first pulsing squirt flew high up into the room, and then Millie devoured the rest of his cum, guzzling and swallowing, just as she'd done with Noah's eruption.

When Abe could think again he dug into Sabella's pussy with his lips and his teeth and his tongue. He knew his sister's triggers well, and moments later he had her there, flying in a happily stoned orgasm, the kind she craved, and Millie suddenly had one, too, fucked hard from behind by the boy she secretly loved, the boy she'd fucked a thousand times in her dreams.

It didn't slow down from there. The biggest chunks of ice were broken a few minutes later. First, Sabella pushed Noah down and mounted him, a cowgirl fuck on an enthusiastic young bucking bronco that ended with a screaming, tit's bouncing orgasm. And then she was off, on elbows and knees, and Abe, newly hard from Millie's mouth, slipped his cock into the pussy that he knew better that any other. Sabella didn't look at Noah when Abe was fucking her, but she could sense him watching, When Noah started fucking Millie in the same doggy-style fashion, right next to her, Sabella knew all was well—Noah's beautiful cock hadn't deflated from the shock of all the new.

The puzzle pieces all fit together, eased there by Sabella's spell-weaving makhasheyfe ways. She was indeed a shmutsik nafka—a dirty minded slut—but she didn't mind and neither did her son, or her brother, or her best friend. There was schtupping to be done, and two big, hard schlongs that weren't ready to quit. It's a tangled web of family, and Sabella is the spider at it center. She's so unashamedly meshuganah, one almost has to wish her mozel tov!

1...456789