Minder's Bureau Ch. 01: Casey Called In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to make sure you never do something that foolish again." The first stroke hit like a lightning bolt, searing and sharp. The pain took his breath away again, and her second stroke landed before he could catch it back. He bucked wildly now, but she was still stronger. The crying resumed in a hurry as she laid into him again and again, a sustained salvo of wood to his bare ass. Tears turned to messy sobs wracking his body as she held him tight to the chair, snot flowing freely, barely intelligible apologies practically screamed between breaths. Meredith did not relent.

"I'm going to break that blithe confidence of yours, Casey. The only thing it's done for you is convince you that people would look over your every mistake, but that's not the real world. No, I'm going to start you fresh and reeducate you on the real world, if it takes years. Cry all you want, this is happening." she said, and cry he did.

This lasted 5 hellish minutes, probably the most painful he had experienced in his life up until then.

When she stopped, his sobbing did not. It grew quieter, but it would not abate so easily. She let him breathe there, dangling over his knee, gathering the air in his lungs he couldn't catch as he'd suffered through her strict discipline. A moment after, she released the leg lock and let go of his hand. Before he fell to the floor, she gently scooped him up and sat him in her lap. His head wound up in the crook of her neck, and even through his running nose, he was surprised at how enchanted he was by the scent of her. She rubbed his back despite it's sweat, gently rocking with him.

"Shhhhh, all done now. All dealt with." she reached to her left, pulled at a handle recessed into the wall he hadn't noticed before. A small shelf slid out, Casey couldn't really see all that was in it. He saw Meredith pull out a tissue as she handed it to him, and he gratefully blew into it. He felt the warmth of a towel wiping all the sweat off his back and legs, he hadn't noticed her grab it while dealing with his snotty face.

"You understand we're doing this for your sake, don't you Casey? You have someone here now who cares enough to give you the consequences you deserve, and I won't hesitate. This is your life now." she stated, her voice soft despite the harsh reality of her words. Casey nodded slowly.

"Yes, ma'am, I understand." Casey was a swirling mess of emotions right now, nothing that could be easily described. The only thing clear was how much his ass hurt, and continued to feel raw. She smiled and told him to stand up when he was ready, which he did after 2 minutes of breathing. He rubbed at his backside, puzzled and shocked at the sensations simultaneously. He looked to the couch, and did a double take when he realized his folded clothes were no longer there. Was that what the secretary had taken out with her? Why? What the hell? He turned a puzzled face to Meredith, who was already talking.

"Good boy. Now then, let's get you to Medical. No one in this building likes to be kept waiting, and I doubt you're eager to test what would happen if you were late again today." she joked, patting his bare ass and forcing a wince. He opened his mouth to ask about his clothes, but she took his other wrist in hand and started for the door. The sensation of her hand there once again shocked him enough to stutter, the fear that she would send him tumbling over her knee again distracting for the moment it took her to open said door and stride out into the wider office, dragging his naked form behind her.

"Ma'am please, my clothes, I'm still-"

"Oh hush. No need for that here." she interrupted, and swatted away his hands that went to cover his bare cock. It was 5 steps back to the secretary's desk, and she smiled at Meredith as she approached. The senior Minder spoke up, addressing the lovely woman behind the desk.

"He's a sweaty one, so I need to change before I head to Medical myself. I have some other papers to sign anyway, would you please take him down there for me?" Meredith said, speaking to Jenna as if Casey were an object. The stunning secretary leaned over as she was spoken to, cleavage visible through her smart business blouse.

"Oh, and don't hesitate to spank him some more if this happens again." She finished, slapping at the erection Casey had suddenly developed. A whole new level of humiliation had been found, and he squirmed while considering if he could just melt into the floor right there. Jenna smiled pleasantly at Meredith.

"Of course ma'am. Don't worry, I can handle it just fine." Jenna answered. Meredith walked away, thanking her absently and fussing over the sweat-stains on her suit. Jenna's eyes had a predatory menace to them, and she licked her lips ever so slightly as she eyed the naked and well-spanked boy up and down.

Casey Connelly, 22, wasn't sure how he was going to survive the day.

12