Mind Control - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand fell to play with herself as she rode me, rising and falling. She grabbed her breasts, teasing her nipples, gazing at me as she displayed herself wantonly. Then, as if this wasn't enough, she lifted her leg and turned around, presenting her backside to me.

Her ass cheeks spread and closed as she bucked, black hole in between winking at me like a third eye.

Suddenly, she stopped, raising herself sufficiently to allow my erection to flop out, lying wetly along my stomach.

She was not finished, however. Reaching across, she grabbed the lubricating gel and coated my cock with it. Then she reached back between her legs and rubbed it deep between her beautiful cheeks.

Taking me in hand, she guided me to her anus, then slowly, gradually, she lowered herself on to me. She took in the first few inches, then, seemingly satisfied, she began to move up and down.

She was tight. So fucking tight. I thought I might cum instantly, but the lube reduced the friction enough to allow me to hold back. As I penetrated her anally, she masturbated herself to another climax, the tensing of her muscles threatening to strangle my engorged member.

Then, slowly and gently, she raised herself off me, turning to face me as she knelt between my thighs. She took my cock in both hands and gripped me forcefully, wanking me rapidly until I came all over my stomach.

She bent forward, first sucking the remaining drops from my dripping cock, then lapping the rest from my stomach.

As she finished, I reflected on the taboos we had broken so far -- and could only look forward to what was coming next.

________________________________

Part 2 coming soon -- more taboos are broken, the photography business gets its first clients and hypnosis proves its value once again.