Memories of Holidays Past Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I reached the tops of her legs, I leaned down and slowly slid my tongue up along the length of her outer lips, first one side, then the other.

She sighed and slid down just a little as my tongue teased her, and she spread her legs open more.

I slid my hands up along the backs of her legs and pushed then back towards her chest. Leaning down again, I placed my tongue at her wet hole, and slowly slid it up the length of her slit.

"Ooohhhhh!" she gasped, feeling my tongue drag her juices up.

I stopped just short of her clit, and went around it instead. Pam started moaning and moving her hips, lifting her pussy towards my face.

After my tongue made a couple of trips around her clit, I zeroed in on it.

Starting at the bottom, I lightly flicked my tongue across the tip of her clit, making her sigh loudly and causing her hips to jump.

I began licking all around her clit, concentrating on the exposed tip, starting slowly but soon picking up speed.

Pam started moaning louder and reached down and placed her hands on the back of my head, holding me in place.

I began sliding my tongue all around her wet pussy, going from her clit down her slit to her hot hole.

Holding her legs back, I slid my tongue as deep as I could into her pussy, fucking her with it while I rubbed her clit with my nose.

"Oh god!" she yelped, as I pressed my face into her wetness. "Oh yeah!"

I tongue fucked and nose rubbed her for a couple of minutes and then slid my tongue back up to her clit.

As I went back to flicking my tongue at the tip of her clit, I brought a finger up to her pussy and slid the tip in, wiggling it back and forth.

Pam sighed and moaned as I licked her pussy and clit, and I slowly slid my finger into her wet opening.

It wasn't long before she started moaning louder and moving her hips up to my face again, holding my head tighter.

"Ooohhh! OOOhhh! OOOHHH!" she moaned as I flicked my tongue and slid my fingers faster.

"OOOHHH YEAHH!"

She released my head from her hands, but then grabbed my hands and pulled them away from her legs, making me let them fall to my shoulders. As they landed, she started squeezing down on my head with her legs as she pulled my hands up to her tits.

"OOOhhhh!" she gasped, as her thighs slapped down on my ears. "Ohh yesss!"

I started gently pinching her nipples, rolling them between my fingers, as I flicked my tongue across the tip of her clit.

"Nnnggghhhh! Oohhhhhh!"

A few seconds later, Pam's ass lifted off of the seat as her body stiffened. Her thighs clamped down on my head and her heels pressed into my back.

"Oh my god!" she whimpered, as her body relaxed and her ass touched the seat again. "You've got to stop! I'm too sensitive!"

I slid my fingers out of her pussy and started to stand up. She had a thin layer of perspiration covering her body, telling me that the heater, as well as my tongue, worked well.

I stood in front of her, my hard cock pointing at her face, and she slowly exhaled as she stared at it.

She wrapped her fingers around my shaft and sat up, leaning in to me and bringing her lips to the head of my cock.

I moaned softly as I felt her mouth slowly envelop my pole, and I placed my hands at the back of her head.

Pam slowly took me in as deep as she could, twice, and then leaned back, letting my hard rod slip from between her lips.

With her fingers still wrapped around me, sat back and looked up at me.

"Make love to me," she asked. "Please make love to me. I want to feel you inside me."

Smiling, I squatted down in front of her. I slid one arm under her legs and the other under her arms and around her back.

"What are you..." she asked, stopping as I stood, picking her up.

"Ohh!" she exclaimed as I turned and carried her over to the chaise lounge, right next to the love seat.

Pam moaned as I lay her on the cushion, softly laying my body on top of hers. Sighing softly, she spread her legs around my body.

I leaned in to kiss her and she slid her hands down my back as our lips met and our tongues started dancing together.

When her hands reached my ass, she playfully squeezed one cheek before she slid that hand around to my front.

We moaned together as I felt her fingers wrap around my hard shaft.

She pulled her lips from mine and started sliding my cock up and down her wet mound. Moving her hips, she positioned herself perfectly, and I soon felt the tip line up with her warm opening.

We looked at each other, and she slowly nodded her head, moving her hips a little more.

I began to slowly move my hips forward, sliding my cock into her hot, tight pussy. Pam moved her hands to my hips and held tight as my shaft slipped deeper inside her.

I was about half-way in when she moaned loudly, squeezing hard on my hips and holding me back.

"Slow," she groaned. "Let me get used to you."

Our eyes were locked on each other as I stopped. I saw the desire in her eyes, and I knew that she would quickly be ready to continue.

I lowered my chest to hers and kissed her again. I then started moving my hips sideways as she held me, and soon began to slowly slide back, pulling my cock out slightly.

Pam moaned as we kissed and reached around to my ass again, stopping me from pulling out too far.

As we continued kissing, I began to move my hips forward again, sliding my cock back in to her.

I started taking shorter thrusts, but each time going a little deeper. Pam slid her hands up around my back and held tight, kissing me with an impassioned intensity as I probed further inside her.

Soon I felt her pelvis bump against mine as I reached bottom. Turning her head, she moaned louder into my ear.

"Ohhh my goddd!" she gasped. "Stay here. Don't move."

I kept my cock buried deep inside her tight, wet pussy as I started kissing and nibbling on her neck.

Moaning again, softer this time, Pam soon began to move her hips, pushing them up against me. I took this as a sign to continue, and I raised myself up.

I felt her legs wrap around the back of mine, her feet at the bottom of my ass, as I began to move my hips, sliding my shaft in and out of her.

"Ohhh! Yessss!" she moaned, squeezing onto my arms. "Sooo gooood!"

I soon began moving my hips a little faster, and Pam responded well.

"Ohh yeah!" she groaned, looking up at me with wide eyes. "Fuck me!"

I leaned down and kissed her as I thrust deep inside her warm pussy. Her legs squeezed me tighter, our tongues played together, and our hips began to move in rhythm.

"Mmmm," she moaned into my mouth as we continued kissing and fucking. I felt her hands on my back, holding me tight while her feet pressed harder against my legs.

I then raised myself up on my arms and looked down at her as I changed the tempo and angle of my thrusts.

Pam's hair was spread out on the cushion and her eyes were partially rolled back in her head, making a beautiful picture of sensual rapture.

"Oohhh. Ohhhhh," she kept moaning, holding tight to my arms and moving her hips in rhythm with me. "Yesss!"

We kept up like that for a while, until I stopped, burying myself deep inside her wet, tight pussy.

I stayed still like that for a minute, and then slowly slid the length of my shaft out of her. She looked up at me, confused, as I stood.

Reaching down to her, I took her by the hand and helped her stand.

I pulled her body in close to me and hugged her tight, kissing her neck and slowly turning us around.

When I felt the cushion brush up against the backs of my legs, I sat down, pulling Pam onto my lap and straddling my legs.

With my hands cupping her firm ass cheeks, I pulled her forward, until the tip of my cock was pressing against her mound.

We looked into each other's eyes as she slowly lowered herself onto my cock.

"Oohhh yeahhh!" she gasped as her ass touched my legs.

I reached down to hold her hips, and she placed her hands on my chest.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked, wide eyed.

"Do what ever feels good," I told her.

"You can do this," I said, lifting up on her hips, causing her to slide up and down on my shaft, and bringing out a soft moan from her.

"Or you can try this," I went on, lowering her and then pulling her hips forward and back, sliding on my legs.

"Ohhh! Yess!" she moaned, enjoying the grinding sensation.

Pam slid her hips back and forth on me, keeping my rod deep inside her most of the time, for a couple of minutes, her breathing getting heavier and her moaning getting louder.

I released her hips and moved one hand up to her tits, and the other one down to her pussy as she continued riding me.

I started gently pinching one nipple at the same time I began to slide my thumb along her clit, which brought out a long, loud moan and caused her to squeeze her hands on my chest.

"Ohhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhhhh!" she gasped as she slid her ass faster and faster along my lap.

"Oh my gosh!" she exclaimed loudly. "I'm cumming again!"

Her body started shaking and her eyes opened wide, and then I felt her wet pussy squeeze down on my cock. We both could hear the squishing noises that were coming from where we were joined.

"Oh damn," I finally moaned. "This feels too good!"

"Yes!" she told me. "Let me feel it! Yes! Yess!"

"I'm gonna cum!" I told her.

"Yesss!" she answered.

I moved my hands back to her hips and pulled her down hard, just as my balls began to spew their juices deep inside Pam's soaking wet hole.

Pam collapsed onto my chest, moaning loudly and breathing hard, and grinding her pelvis against mine as we both came together. Her sweat covered tits, with the hard, pointy nipples, pressed into my chest and I held her tight while we rode out the orgasmic waves.

Finally, I felt my softening shaft slip from her warm, wet cavern, and she moaned and wiggled her hips.

Raising herself up just a little, she placed her lips to mine and kissed me, long, hard, and passionately.

"Oh my god!" she gasped as our lips separated. "That was amazing! I can't believe I waited that long to be with you!"

"I hope it was worth the wait," I told her, watching as she raised herself all the way up.

"Oh yeah!" she replied.

Suddenly, he eyes got wide. "What time is it?" she asked.

"It's 11:15," I told her.

"Oh, good," she sighed. "We didn't miss Midnight."

"Oh, we would have heard all the commotion if we did," I assured her, laughing. "This is not going to be a quiet crowd at that time!"

We both got dressed, and kissed again before we rejoined the party.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom," she told me. "I need to clean up a little first."

"Ok," I replied. "I'll meet you out there."

As we got to the door, we noticed that it was ajar.

"I would have sworn that I closed it all the way when I came in here," Pam told me.

"Hmm. Oh well." I answered, pulling it open.

I walked towards a different bathroom when I saw Marc waving at me from behind the bar.

I walked over to him, and he greeted me with, "It's about time someone else tended!" as I waited for Pam, when Janice walked up.

"Where did you go?' she asked. "We've been looking for you."

"'We' who?' I asked.

"Everybody. Well, everybody that noticed that you were gone."

"I was in the Florida room," I told her. "I just needed a little time alone."

"Oh. Ok," she replied. "Well, have you seen Pam? Oh, there she is!"

Pam joined us at the bar, and I handed her a drink as Janice asked Pam where she had been.

"I was talking to Kurt for a few minutes," she said. "I was walking around, looking at your brother's house, and saw him in that back room."

"I was just telling him that I was sorry about his girlfriend, that bitch, and we started talking a little."

"Oh," Janice answered, smiling. "I'm glad you two got to spend some time alone together. That's cool."

Pam and I smiled at each other as Janice walked away. "Make sure I see you at Midnight," she told me.

"No doubt!" I replied, as she started walking towards her friends.

A few minutes later, I made sure everyone's glass was full and we started the countdown to Midnight.

As I looked over at Pam, I saw Kathy standing next to her, smiling at me.

At the stroke of Midnight, Kathy made sure that she was the first one I kissed, and smiled even wider.

"Mmmm," she said. "Nice scent."

I was wondering what she meant as Pam nudged her out of the way and wrapped her arms around me.

She kissed me, and then pulled away with a shocked look on her beautiful face.

"Oh my god!" she whispered. "I can smell me on you."

"What do you mean?' I asked.

"I can smell...ME...on your moustache and beard!"

"Really?"

"Yes! Didn't you go to the bathroom and wash up?"

"I didn't have time," I told her.

I quickly started towards the bathroom to wash up, mingling and getting kisses from all of the other women and handshakes from the guys as I did.

I noticed that a few of the other women, including Karen, Janice, and Doris, gave me funny looks, too.

Karen and Janice both looked shocked, although a small smile quickly appeared on Karen's face, but Doris had a different look, one that I couldn't figure out.

After I left the bathroom, my face freshly washed, I looked for Pam as the party carried on.

It took a while before we could get close enough to talk, but she smiled at me across the room as we were occupied with others.

Finally, around 3:00 A.M., with the storm outside now a full-fledged blizzard, the party started winding down and almost everyone began looking for places to crash for the night.

I had already claimed the office, with a pull-out couch, and tried to get Pam to join me for a second round, and to spend the night.

"Ohhhh, I wish I could," she told me, "but I'm afraid that Kim would say something to her parents, who will tell my parents."

"Ok," I sighed, knowing that if I wanted to keep seeing Pam, it was best if her parents didn't hate me before I even met them.

After we found places for everyone to sleep, away from the bar area where some were staying up and continuing to party, I went off to the office for the night.

A couple of hours later I woke up, still drunk, high, and worn out from my earlier romp, when I felt a side of the bed being pressed down.

"You decided to join me?" I said softly, as I rolled over. The room was pitch black, and I couldn't see her sitting next to me, so I reached out for her.

As soon as my hands touched her naked flesh, on what felt like her hip, a pair of hands grabbed mine and put them on the mattress. I then felt her reach down to my stomach, sliding her hands down to the shorts that I was wearing.

I helped her by lifting my hips, and immediately felt her warm mouth engulfing the head of my awakened cock.

"Ohh yeah!" I moaned when I felt the warm pair of lips sliding further down my stiff shaft.

"Mmmm!" she moaned in reply, her mouth full of my pole. "MmmHmm!"

I reached down and placed my hands on her head and she grabbed them and again put them back on the mattress as she plunged her face down as far as she could.

Without making a sound, she continued sucking my cock, doing an even better job than she did the first time.

She started squeezing my balls while she bobbed her head up and down, and then, after taking a long, slow slide up the length of my pole, switched her hand and her mouth.

"Oh yeahh!" I moaned as I felt her lips wrap around one of my balls while her hand stroked my shaft.

She then sucked on both of my balls, switching back and forth between the two, as she started stroking me faster.

She continued like that for a few minutes before switching back again.

Her hands gently massaged my balls as her lips slowly slid down my rod.

'Oh damn!' I thought to myself. 'She was holding back on me before! She's good at this!'

It wasn't long before I felt the hand that was on my balls slide up to the base of my shaft, and she wrapped her fingers around it.

When she had a good grip on me, she began to take short strokes with her hand at the same time that she started to bob her head faster.

"Oh, shit!" I gasped. "Keep that up and I'm gonna cum!"

"MmmHmmm!" she moaned again, going even faster and deeper.

"Oh damn," I moaned a couple of minutes later, my hips starting to pump up and down. "I'm gonna cum!"

She started moving her hand with shorter, tighter, faster stokes, while she dropped her lips even further, and my hips were moving in rhythm with her motions.

"Ohh YEAH!" I exclaimed when I felt my cock blow. I heard a moan in appreciation as she felt my second load of the night splash to the back of her throat, and she milked everything she could out of me.

Soon, my entire body collapsed on the mattress and I groaned loudly as I heard her gulp down my load as she got up off of the bed.

"Holy shit!" I moaned a few seconds later. "That was wild!"

I heard her start to put her clothes back on as I lay there.

"Are you just going to leave now?" I asked.

I felt her lips kiss my cheek, and she said softly, "Yeah. I want to get back before anyone notices that I've been gone so long."

Hearing the voice, I sat up quickly.

"Kathy?!?" I exclaimed. "What the hell?"

"What?" she replied, giggling as she kissed my cheek again. "I couldn't let Pam have all of the fun tonight!"

"But...Holy shit!" I moaned. "Pam..."

"Don't worry," she interrupted. "I'm not going to say anything. This is just between us."

"Oh, by the way," she said as I heard her walk towards the door, "nice cock! Pam tastes really good on it, too!"

"Oh shit!" I moaned again, collapsing on the mattress.

After a restless night's sleep, I walked out and went to the kitchen after using the bathroom and brushing my teeth. Karen, Janice, Doris, and Kim were all in there, working on breakfast for everyone.

After saying 'Good morning' to them, I walked back out to look outside. As I walked into the Florida room, Pam came out of the bathroom across the hall.

"Hi," she said cheerfully. She pushed me into the room and shut the door behind her.

"I'm sorry I couldn't join you last night," she said. "I tried waiting for Kim to fall asleep, so I could sneak out, but she wouldn't stop talking!"

"And when she finally went to sleep, I was so tired, I went right down, too. You really wore me out!"

"That's ok," I told her. "I understand. I don't want to get you, or us, in trouble."

"Does that mean that there IS an 'us'?" she asked hopefully.

"I hope so," I replied. "I would really like that."

"Me too!" she said, kissing me.

We walked to the windows and looked at the snow piled up, shocked at the amount, before she said that she wanted to go to the kitchen for a cup of coffee.

After another minute, I walked out. As I turned the corner, I bumped into Doris.

"I saw you last night," she told me softly.

"Huh?" I asked. "What do you mean, you 'saw me'?" "I went to the Florida room to get away from Gary," she said, referring to one of my friends, who could be obnoxious when he drank.

"When I opened the door, I saw you and Pam."

"Oh," I replied, thinking that must have been why the door wasn't closed all the way. "What did you see?"

"Everything," she replied, smiling.

"Oh. Sorry."

"I'm not," she said.

"I also saw that Kathy walking out of your room after you went to bed."

"Oh. Look, I didn't know that was her," I told her. It was too dark in there for me to see anything."

"So?" she replied. "I don't care."

I didn't know what else to say, so I excused myself and started walking to the kitchen.

"I just hope that I get a chance soon," I heard her say.

12