Meet the Strokers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled him close and kissed him, making sure that his hard-on was pressed right against her pussy. When her mom called them to dinner, her dad was already sitting at the table and waiting.

After they'd eaten, Greg helped clear the table and Donna took every opportunity she could to accidentally brush her ass against his crotch, smiling as he blushed in embarrassment.

She was headed back to the kitchen when her husband caught her wrist and gave her a look.

Donna sat on his lap, and whispered, "Honey, don't start getting jealous. You know this is all part of our plan."

"I can't help it," he said, "that kid keeps eye-humping your tits and bumping his boner against you every chance he gets."

"Well, that 'kid' may very well be your future son-in-law, and I don't remember you complaining when my mom welcomed you to the family."

"I just -- "

"Shh, just think of Greg as part of our family. And remember, if this all goes as planned, you're the one who's going to be getting a special thank you from our daughter tomorrow," she said, and rubbed her ass against his stiffening cock.

Shelby came out from the kitchen. "The dishes are all in the dishwasher, Mom. Greg and I are just going to go to my room to listen to music and...stuff."

"That's fine, honey. Your father and I will be in our bedroom, there's a show we want to watch."

And once Jack and Donna were in the bedroom, the show began. They watched the monitor as the nanny cam caught Greg kissing their daughter on her bed, and helping her take off her red mini dress. She was completely naked underneath, and he pushed her back on the bed as he licked and squeezed her big, beautiful breasts.

Donna helped her husband out of his pants, and stroked his cock as he watched Shelby's boyfriend slide down between her legs.

"You like her boobs, don't you, honey?"

"Only because they remind me so much of yours," he said.

"Are hers as nice as mine were at that age?"

"Yes...I mean, no! Yours were better -- I mean, they're still better!"

"Liar," she laughed, and gave his cock a playful squeeze.

On the screen, Shelby sat up and pushed Greg back on the bed. Tugging down his pants, she leaned over and started sucking him off.

Following her lead, Donna took her husband's cock in his mouth; he groaned as he watched the show on the screen, and imagined that he'd switched places with Greg.

As she glanced up and watched her daughter suck her boyfriend's cock nice and hard, Donna remembered what had happened the last time they'd watched them.

* * *

It had been two weeks earlier, and only two days after Donna and Shelby had driven Chase back to college. Greg had just returned from volunteering for six weeks over the summer, and had texted Shelby to see if he could come to see her.

"Is everything okay with you and Greg?" Donna said, as her daughter put her phone back in her pocket. "I know when he left you said that things weren't going that well."

"We'll see," Shelby said. "I love Greg, I mean...I'm crazy about him, but I just...I just feel like I can't make him happy."

"Oh, honey, that's not true. I've seen the way Greg looks at you, the way he makes you laugh, the two of you are perfect together."

"We get along great when our clothes are on, it's when they're off that there's problems."

Donna blinked in surprise. After watching the way her daughter took care of her brother's cock, she couldn't believe she'd have any problems in the bedroom. But before she could ask her what was wrong, Greg knocked on the door.

When she opened it and saw him, Donna hugged him tightly and he blushed when she kissed him on the cheek. "Welcome back, Greg, I missed you."

"Thanks, Mrs. Stroker, I missed you guys too."

"Greg, honey, don't call me Mrs. Stroker. Call me Mom."

Shelby rolled her eyes and dragged her boyfriend away. "He's already got a mom, Mom, he doesn't need another."

As they disappeared into Shelby's bedroom to rekindle their relationship, Donna went to the bathroom to relax in the tub. When her bath was over, and she was heading down the hall in her housecoat, she wondered if the two of them wanted any snacks.

She was just about to knock on the door when she heard Shelby softly giggling on the other side as Greg whispered to her. Donna knew what those sounds meant, and headed quietly down to her own bedroom, knowing they needed some alone time.

Which was why she was shocked when she opened the door to her own bedroom and saw her husband watching them on the monitor.

"Jack! I told you that you weren't allowed to turn that on tonight, you need to respect your daughter's privacy."

"Respect her privacy? You sucked me off this morning while we watched her finger herself."

"That's different." Donna took the towel from her wet hair and hung it on the back of the door before draping her housecoat over a chair. Raising an eyebrow when she saw her husband's hand bopping up and down beneath the blanket as he watched the show, she picked up the remote to turn off the television. But she froze when she saw what was happening on the screen.

Greg and Shelby were both naked and about to fuck. He was on top of her and she had her hands on his hips, watching as he went to guide his stiff cock inside her.

But every time he'd push forward, pressing his knob against her pink pussy lips, Shelby would tense and push him away. Greg whispered to her as he tried to remove her hands from his hips and thrust forward again, but she grimaced in pain and twisted away from him, trying to close her legs.

Desperate to finish what they'd started, he forced her legs apart, begging her to cooperate, but she squirmed away, and squeezed her legs shut as she covered her pussy with her hand.

Greg went to comfort her but she flinched at his touch. Hanging his head, he pulled his pants on, picked up the rest of his clothes and went to leave.

Donna glanced over her shoulder at her husband, and saw he was just as concerned as her. "I have to go help," she said, and grabbed her housecoat and ran out of the room.

Jack watched the monitor; his daughter was still alone in her bed, curled up and crying. After another minute passed, wondering where his wife was, he decided he'd better go make sure their daughter was okay. But then Shelby suddenly got out of bed, pulled on an oversized t-shirt and hurried out of her room.

The next thing he knew, she burst through his bedroom door.

Her cheeks stained with tears, Shelby said, "Where's Mom?"

"I don't know, honey. What's wrong?" Looking to her left, his eyes went wide when he realized the television on the dresser was still displaying a perfect view of her messed-up bed.

Hoping she hadn't noticed, he casually reached for the clicker on the far side of the bed to turn it off, but before he could grab it, Shelby climbed in beside him and crawled under the blanket. "Oh, Daddy," she sobbed, as she held herself against him and cried against his chest.

"It's okay, babe, it's okay." He stroked her head and kissed her honey-blonde hair, the clean scent of her shampoo filling his senses.

She hugged herself against him the same way she did when she was a little girl, with her arm across his chest and her thigh across his waist as if she never wanted to let him go. But she wasn't a little girl anymore, and he could feel her heat against him as his stiff cock pressed into her soft thigh.

Jack swallowed, wishing his erection would go down. But the reason he was so hard was because, only a few minutes earlier, he'd been stroking his cock while watching her suck her boyfriend off, and it wasn't helping that she was now beside him, wearing only a thin t-shirt and with her soft skin against his flesh.

As Shelby sniffled against him, his chest wet where her cheek touched it, he reached the arm trapped beneath her for the clicker, still hoping to turn the television off before she realized he'd been spying on her.

Thinking he was uncomfortable with her weight on his arm, she shifted her position and moved across his body, her breasts pressed against his chest as her thigh rubbed against his stiff cock. And then she froze, as if she'd just realized what that hard thing poking into her soft skin was.

Their eyes met, both of them fully aware that his thick shaft, pressed high against the inside of her thigh, was only inches from her exposed pussy. He swallowed, expecting her to move away, but she settled her body against him and lowered her head to his chest, listening to the thumping of his heart as his hard cock throbbed in unison against her smooth skin.

In the meantime, Donna was down in the laundry room. When she saw what had happened, her first instinct was to stop Greg. She wasn't sure what went wrong in the bedroom, but she knew her daughter cared too much about this boy to just let him walk out of her life.

She'd rushed down the hallway and caught him just as he was about to leave through the laundry room into the garage.

"Greg! What's wrong, why are you leaving so soon?"

"Oh...uh, nothing Mrs. Stroker. Shelby just wasn't feeling well, so I thought I'd better go."

He was just opening the door when Donna pushed it shut with one hand while holding him back with the other. "Greg, don't go...not yet."

He looked at Donna and his mouth fell open. When she'd turned to shut the door her housecoat had come undone, and he could see that she was completely naked underneath. His eyes lingered on her neatly trimmed pussy before wandering up across her hips to her full breasts. Her wet hair clung to her shoulders and when he met her eyes he quickly looked away.

Donna didn't close her housecoat; she stepped closer and said, "What happened between you and Shelby?"

Stealing peeks at her full breasts while she gently placed her hand on his hip, Greg stammered, "I -- I don't know, anytime I try to...I mean, we try to -- "

"I think there's a problem that needs to be taken care of," Donna whispered, and pressed her hand against his pants, rubbing the outline of his stiff cock.

Greg groaned at her touch; he needed to come so badly. Sliding his hand beneath her housecoat and around her waist, he pulled her closer.

Donna sighed as her body pressed against his, and she fumbled with his belt, trying to get his pants undone.

"I'm crazy about your daughter," Greg said. "But anytime we try to get intimate, she pushes me away."

"I saw -- I mean, I know," Donna said, as she pushed his jeans and boxers down and massaged his swollen shaft and balls. "A young boy like you needs a nice, warm pussy wrapped around his cock, but I don't think Shelby's ready for that yet. So you just need to be patient, and let me take care of this big boy until she's ready to."

Back in the bedroom, Shelby and her dad were locked together beneath the blanket. His stiff cock was still pinned beneath her leg, and as she caressed his chest with her soft hand, listening to his heartbeat, she slowly worked her way down to his stomach, and then slid her fingers lower.

Jack had been rubbing her back with his hand, savoring her touch as she explored his body for the first time. He moved his hand lower, pulling her t-shirt up around her waist as he massaged the small of her back. And then he slid his hand even lower, caressing her smooth ass as he palmed one of her ass cheeks and pulled her tighter against his body.

Shelby couldn't help moaning when she felt his strong hand squeezing her bum, and she shifted her leg, rubbing his stiff shaft against her soft skin. She lifted the blanket with her arm, stealing a peek at her father's thick cock as she caressed the inside of his thigh with her hand.

Jack groaned as she teased him, her fingers agonizingly close to his swollen flesh. But even though she was slowly rubbing her thigh against his cock and balls she never touched him with her hand, it was as if she was waiting for permission.

So he gave it to her. Reaching beneath the blanket, he took his daughter's small hand and placed it on his shaft. Instantly, her fingers curled around it and she sighed as she started to stroke him.

Jack closed his eyes as Shelby slid her leg lower, so that her hand could explore every inch of his cock. He'd completely forgotten about turning off the television.

And as Shelby massaged his swollen balls, feeling how big, how full they were, she glanced over her shoulder and saw her bedroom on the television screen. "Were you watching me, Daddy?"

Jack's eyes popped open and his heart nearly stopped. "Babe, I never meant to -- "

"It's okay, Daddy, I know about the camera in the teddy bear. I just meant, were you watching when Greg and I were..."

"Wait a second...you know about the camera?"

"Mmhmm," Shelby moaned, as she pressed the heat between her legs harder against him and kept rubbing his stiff prick with her hand.

"And you...you knew I was watching?"

"Uh huh...Mommy told me how you saw me sucking on Chase, and how you made yourself come watching me. And she told me you wanted to watch me some more, and asked me if you guys could put the teddy bear camera in my bedroom."

"And you said yes? You wanted me to watch you while you played with yourself?"

"Uh huh," Shelby said, as she kept stroking his stiff pole up and down, fast then slow, barely able to get her fingers around his thick shaft. "Mommy told me to pretend like I didn't know I was being watched, but I like to be watched...especially by you."

Jack groaned as he pulled his daughter closer, kneading the soft flesh of her ass as she jerked him off.

"That's my problem, Daddy. I like boys a lot. I like to touch them...and suck them...and make them come. And I love it when Mommy tells me how much you come when you're watching me. But when boys try to...get inside me, like Greg did...I get scared."

"What do you mean? Are you a virgin...and you think it's going to hurt?"

"No, I'm not a virgin, but the first boy I was with...it wasn't very nice."

"I'm sorry, babe, the first time should be special," he said, and slid his hand up her side, pushing her t-shirt higher.

Shelby stopped what she was doing, pulled her shirt up until her tits were completely exposed, and then wrapped her hand back around his cock.

Jack moaned as he squeezed his daughter's spectacular breasts. They were so big...so perfect. Leaning over, he flicked his tongue against her erect pink nipple.

Shelby groaned at the touch of his tongue and started to jack his thick shaft even faster, and parted her legs as his hand slid down between them.

As his fingers explored her wet pussy, sliding between her swollen lips, Shelby pumped him even harder, wanting to see him shoot. "Are you going to come, Daddy?"

"Fuck, yeah," he groaned, as he explored every inch of her tight teen body with his hands and tongue. "Just keep doing what you're doing, and daddy's gonna come."

Back in the laundry room, the dryer was rocking, but not from the load of laundry tumbling inside it. Donna was bent over the vibrating appliance, her housecoat bunched up around her waist as Greg hammered her from behind.

"Oh, fuck, that feels so good," she moaned.

Greg couldn't talk; it was all he could do not to come. His pants were still down around his knees, where Donna had pushed them while she sucked on him.

And now that he had his cock inside her, inside his girlfriend's mom, it took all of his concentration not to empty his load.

Donna braced herself against the dryer as Greg fucked her hard. He'd told her that Shelby had sucked and jerked him off countless times in the months that he'd known her, but for some reason she wouldn't let him near her pussy.

Donna knew how badly young boys like Greg needed to come. That was why she'd chased him down to the laundry room; she knew she couldn't let him leave when his cock was still so stiff. She also knew he wouldn't be satisfied with her mouth, he was hungry for pussy -- so she gave him his fill.

Greg had only ever fucked one other girl, the one he'd lost his virginity to. But she was a girl; Donna was a woman. And as he held her hips, her ass slapping against him as she bounced back and forth on his aching cock, Greg felt like he was the one being fucked.

Donna kept glancing back over her shoulder at him, a look of lust in her eyes as she impaled herself on his cock, driving him toward the edge.

Finally, Greg couldn't hold on any longer, and groaned, "Mrs. Stroker...I'm gonna come."

Donna tossed her wet hair back and moaned as he flooded her pussy with cum. Holding his hips with her hands to make sure he didn't pull away, she kept riding his cock until he was spent.

When she finally let him go, Greg went to step backwards and, with shaky legs and his pants still around his knees, stumbled and fell back against the wall.

Donna smiled as she helped him back to his feet, and said, "Don't call me Mrs. Stroker, honey. Call me Mom."

She cleaned him off and, after helping him do his pants up, gave him a kiss on the cheek and sent him home. After cleaning herself up, she went upstairs to talk to Shelby. Surprised to not find her in her room, Donna went back down the hallway to her own bedroom.

She was stunned when she opened the door and saw her daughter, naked except for the t-shirt pushed above her breasts, snuggled against her father with her little hand furiously pumping his big cock.

They both started when Donna opened the door, and Jack quickly pulled his daughter's hand away and yanked the blanket back over both of them.

Donna went to the bed and lifted the cover; Shelby had pulled her t-shirt down, but not far enough to cover her glistening pussy. And her hand was inches from her father's swollen cock. "What are the two of you up to?"

Jack swallowed hard. "I was just...I mean, Shelby came in here because she was upset and -- "

"I can see how upset she is."

Donna wasn't mad, just surprised. She could hardly blame her husband if he wanted to be with their daughter; she'd been letting their son fuck her brains out for the last month.

Walking over to the bed and sitting beside Shelby, she said, "What happened with Greg, honey? Wouldn't you rather be doing this with him?"

"Yes, but...when we try to have sex it just...it just doesn't work."

"What do you mean, it won't fit?"

"No...I mean, yes. I just get so afraid that it's going to hurt, and I tense up...and get all dry and tight."

Donna dipped a finger between her daughter's legs; her pussy was soaked. "Well, you're plenty wet now."

"I know," she said, as she glanced at her father. "But that only happened when I came in here and...touched Daddy."

Donna watched Shelby's hand as she reached out and squeezed her father's thick shaft. "So it's playing with your dad's cock that's making you so wet?"

"Uh huh," Shelby moaned, as her mom kept sliding her finger back and forth between her swollen pussy lips.

"And you don't get this wet with Greg, or other boys?"

Shelby shook her head no.

"What about your brother, Chase?"

"I'd get kind of wet when I sucked on Chase, but not wet enough for him to stick his thing in. Not wet like I get with Daddy."

Donna remembered the car ride and the pained look on Shelby's face as her brother tried to get his cock inside her.

"Do you think you're wet enough now for Daddy to try to put his thing inside you?"

Shelby swallowed nervously as she looked down at her dad's thick cock. She could barely get her hand around it and had already been wondering if she could get her mouth around it; she was worried that if he tried to get it into her tiny pussy it would split her in two. But she had to try. She'd do anything not to lose Greg. She looked at her mom and slowly nodded okay.

"And what about you?" Donna said to her husband. "Are you okay with sticking your cock in your daughter?"