Meet Me In the Janitor's Closet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The principal took a step back and savored the sight of Rose's flushed buttocks and the trail of black fur that grew between them, puling on his manhood which was already well on its way to becoming erect. Reaching a hand out, he let his bony finger slide along the deep crevice before bending down and kissing the hot flesh, and when the girl gasped he repeated his demand for silence before prying the plump cheeks apart and moving his face into the musky canyon.

"Omigod - sorry," Rose gasped, but then quickly added an apology for speaking as her body shivered from the feel of a tongue massaging her anus with circular strokes before the tip of the tongue darted in a couple of times.

The tall lanky man straightened up, his back reminding him of his 59 years and he stroked his erection while walking around to his desk. Rose's eyes were clamped shut but when she heard what turned out to be the principal lathering lubricant up and down the organ that was much like its owner, very long and lean and very hard she opened her eyes and nearly fainted.

"I thought I told you to keep your eyes shut," Mr. Oster said but when Rose kept watching he said nothing and kept greasing himself, delighting at her reaction upon seeing his penis, which while not nearly as thick as the one the girl had just experienced was even longer, and the network of bulging veins that covered the length of the uncut beige organ made it look even more imposing. "You just can't listen, can you?"

The principal briskly walked behind Rose and unceremoniously pushed a slick finger into the balloon knot, and without further adieu brought the tip of his member to the puckered ring and leaned forward slowly.

"OH! It hurts!"

"Not even in yet," he muttered as he leaned closer and let his muscled tool slide deep into the portly gal's bowels, not stopping until he was in to the hilt, and as he leaned over the teen his hands went around and grabbed her hanging breasts, kneading them roughly while grunting, "now it's in."

"It hurts," Rose cried as the older man pulled back out almost all the way and paused.

"Want me to stop?" he snickered as he left the tip in, and after he got silence from Rose in response he laughed while plunging forward, chirping, "Didn't think so."

In and out went the lengthy probe while Mr. Oster held Rose's meaty hips, and soon the principal was thrusting so hard that the chair started moving towards the wall. The girl did not protest, uttering only gasps while the sounds of his thrusting cock and feral sounding grunts filled the room, and when Mr. Oster finally came he moaned as his seed filled her rectum.

"Are you going to let me graduate?" Rose asked meekly after his cock went limp and slithered out of her. "My Mom and Dad are coming here tonight."

"I shouldn't allow it," he said as Rose stood up on very shaky legs, her chunky thighs spread a bit as the principal left the room for a moment.

"Here," Mr. Oster said as he handed Rose her cap and gown.

"My clothes?"

"They stay here until after the ceremony, and which time you may come and pick them up," he explained. "You can wear the gown home."

"But - people will laugh."

"Not as much as they would if you walked home naked," he scoffed. "Now put it on and I'll see you tonight."

Mr. Oster kept a straight face as he watched Rose put the robe on over her head, the sight of the girl's thick bush twisted in odd shapes from the dried semen still there, and as Rose left mumbling something about feeling goofy wearing a gown home he locked the door behind her.

"Heh heh," chortled Ralph Cobb as he emerged from the cloak room where he had been observing the action. "Man, you did a number on that poor girl's ass. I thought you was going to send her through the wall the way you were drilling her."

"She had it coming," mused the principal with a wry grin. "Anyway, you didn't hear her complaining did you?"

"Hell no."

"So after they get their diplomas tonight come on up here," Mr. Oster said.

"You think that little shorty can handle the two of us?" Ralph asked.

"I think she can not only handle both of us, I bet she can handle us both of us at once," Mr. Oster suggested. "I can drag that cot out of storage, and you can lay on your back while she mounts you and I'll stick it up her ass. Just like - you remember that skinny redhead back in the class of 1950?"

"That Irish gal with all them freckles and no titties?" Ralph recalled. "Of course I do. Remember how we thought she was so frail she couldn't take it?'

"Yeah, and she kept us here all night as I recall," the principal noted. "That girl was a fucking machine. Maybe Rose will prove to be her equal. Of course, we were younger then. You're only as old as you feel though."

"Either way, you and me Mr. Oster, we make a helluva team, don't we?" the janitor noted as the two old friends shook hands.

"That we do Ralph. That we do."

***

thank you for reading

12