Medical Marijuana and Daughter's Ex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh no, he gave away my secret, that this sexy scene is turning me on. Matt will think I'm a slut. I can't look up at him. I feel a hot blush on my face.

Jason's hand sweeps up and down over the sensitive lips of my cunny making them slick with my ample love juices. The feeling is crazy making and my hips twerk on their own instinctively. A finger penetrates my vagina opening. Oh sweet Mary, I bite my lip so as not to make sounds that give away the wave of pleasure hitting me.

Jason says in wonder, "Wow, so tight I can only get one finger in. Let me get a better view."

Strong hands lift my bottom high, so I am on all fours on the sofa with my head still low at Matt's crotch. Oh heavens, I feel so exposed. Sitting behind me, Jason's face is so close to my exposed crotch that I can feel his breath. Even my anus is in full view. I'll die of embarrassment.

I want to go and impaled myself on Matt's wondrous penis. I try to lift my head to start to go to him, but his hand firmly pushes me down. I understand he wants me to stay in this position. Whatever. He's the man.

Matt

I know what Jason is doing. It's the same thing I did to one of his girls last month in our four-way fuck at his place. He's going to ease in behind Kimmie and fuck her from behind. That's right you horny fucker, look at me and wink. I nod back, giving consent. Aha, he gives a big smile and thumbs up. It'll be horny watching Kimmie getting fucked. I'm pissed at her for dumping me for screwing other girls. She thought she was such a goodie, goodie. It'll be sweat justice to see her act the slut.

Jason looks at her crotch and says, "Yes, what a very beautiful pussy."

I reach under and cup Kimmie's firm breast and massage it as a sign all things Jason is doing are approved by me. I'm sure Kimmie gets the message.

Kimmie

Both of Jason's hands are stroking my buttocks and crotch. He certainly knows his way around a girl's private parts. When he strokes his palm over the outer lips, he drags his middle finger deep in the hypersensitive slit between them to my vagina opening and the sensitive bud of my clit. I can feel my nostrils flare with every breath as lust fills my primal brain. I need Matt's cock so badly now. How long will he make me wait.

What's this? I feel weight shifting on the sofa behind me with Jason's finger still lodged in my vagina. Oh shit, I feel his knees on the inside on my calves. He's coming forward to mount me. I whimper in surprise.

Matt must see this happening, but he simply keeps on massaging my breast. He must be okay with this. My mind is in a flux. My body craves to be entered and fulfilled but my logical mind says it should rightfully be Matt's manhood that satisfies me.

Above my head I hear Matt's manly voice, "Okay, fuck her but don't cum inside."

Then down to me, "That okay with you Kimmie?"

Truth is I need a cock to quell the fire in my pussy and nod yes.

Matt says, "I didn't hear you."

He wants me to act the slut. All modesty lost, I say loudly for all to hear, "Yes, it's okay."

Matt says happily, "That's my girl."

Matt

Aha, I see Kimmie spread her knees to allow Jason to move into position to mount. What a tart. Just like her mother.

Jason is such a bull of a man compared to petite and daintily feminine, Kimmie. His cock is steel hard and angry looking as he moves to mount her. Holding her hips, he edges forward looking down at her sex with a blank look in is eyes like he's in an instinctive place in his primal brain. I've seen that look on male dogs mounting bitches. It primitive and natural lust in Darwinian action.

Kimmie dips her lower back downward to tilt her pelvis up to better accept her fate. She's into this. I can feel her hot breath on my balls as she stops sucking my dick and waits for his cock.

Jason is now in position and his erection lays in the notch at the top crack of her ass. He grunts like an animal as he grips the stiff shaft and searches with the tip for its mark. As his cock-head enters, Kimmie opens her mouth and emits a high-pitched sigh like taking a cold satisfying drink on a hot day.

Jason pants and says, "Fuck, that pussy is so tight. Oh, fuck that is so sweet. Hmmm."

He locks in deep and still with a firm grip of her waist a look of pure pleasure on his face. He slowly pulls his hips back, looking down at his dick as it reveals itself. Then he rams in with a thud that shakes the sofa.

Kimmie lifts her head and screams, "Oh yes, fuck me hard. Oh yes, do me." Her voice and words sound so much like her mother's, it's weird. They are both lusty screamers when getting fucked hard. Must run in the family.

I see Jodie is looking at the show with lust in her eyes and then up at me with a pleading look on her pretty face. She is lusty for a good fucking too. I shift away from the grunting couple, push the basketball star's chest to the sofa. I go down behind her with my knees on the carpet in position for a double doggy-fucking orgy.

No modesty with this wrench. She spreads the cheeks of her ass with both hands to give me complete access. Her asshole and pussy are in full view. It's my habit to stroke a pussy and check it out before I fuck it doggy-style. Hers has nice fat lips and extremely long and dark red inner lips. Very interesting. I feel the slit and it is sopping wet like I expected from this horny slut.

She moans impatiently, "Matt please fuck me. Your fingers are driving me crazy."

I take my time, hold my cock-shaft and slide the skin slowly forward and back. I like to be very hard before fucking a pussy. Looking over at Kimmie, her face is turned to me with her eyes open but not seeing. They are looking inward into some primal inward place of lust. She has a hand reaching back gripping Jason's ass urging him on. That horny sight has me rock hard in a blink.

I look down at this, the biggest woman I have ever fucked. Her large buttocks are toned like the elite athlete she is. Her back is toned too with the spine a deep furrow between rippling muscles. I can see why she would be attracted to a large, virile man like Jason. She would eat up weak boys.

I dip the head if my dick to her vagina and am balls deep in a flash. She easily accommodates my larger-than-most sized dick.

She shouts, "Oh yes baby. Just like that. Nice cock Matt."

What a crude wench, not my style. I like the polite, refined feminine kind like Kimmie. I see her getting very raunchy with Jason over there. But every girl I've been with gets rude when the heavy fucking happens. It's just natural and so much fun.

I drill Jodie's pussy again and again. She throws her head and moans in passion. It feels good but I'm more into watching little Kimmie getting fucked hard by Jason. What an animal. He's grabbed her shoulders and lifted her body up to get his dick as far up her pussy as possible. With the hard, physical action, Kimmie's face is amazingly a picture of total bliss. Surprise, surprise, she likes it rough.

I fear he's going to cum inside her. I doubt if I'd do her after that. This bitch I'm fucking isn't doing it for me. She's too masculine or something. This scene is getting old. I've got a better idea and pull out of my girl's pussy. She groans in disappointment.

I stand up, hold my hand towards Kimmie and say, "Enough if this guys, Kimmie and I are going up to her bedroom. If it's okay with her, you guys can fuck around here and let yourself out after."

Kimmie, bless her, jumps up and grabs my arm and says, "Sure no problem. Stay as long as you want."

Jason looks up, "No, we'll go back to my place. Thanks, it's been a blast. I'll call you tomorrow Matt. Thanks for the invite to the party Kimmie." He's a cool, class act.

We pick up our clothes and head upstairs. Kimmie is ahead of me and her small naked butt looks amazing. My dick is semi-hard and I have a flash of a vision of splitting her tight pussy. I smile with the certain knowledge that will be happening very soon.

When we get to the second floor I see Mrs. Young's bedroom door is closed but a light turns on inside as we walk down the hallway.

A familiar female voice inside shouts, "Kimmie is that you?"

"Yes mom."

"Is everything okay? Was the party fun?"

"Yes, mom, great. I'm just here with Matt. You don't mind, do you?"

A long hesitation, "No, of course not."

Wow, was that strange or what. Mrs. Young knowing I'm fucking her daughter in the next room after I did her. Wild. What the fuck? That's hers to process because I'm going to do Kimmie with gusto. I saw the little naked nymph ahead of me liked it hard with Jason.

We enter her bedroom and she closes the door. There is a lit lamp on beside the bed. The room smells of flowery perfume and girlie things lay around. I drop my clothes over a chair.

Kimmie

Oh, it's so nice to have Matt all to myself. He's standing there naked and perfect. I hug him. He is so tall, my face is in his chest. I kiss it as he reaches down and massages my butt-cheeks. I love hearing him say how much he likes my ass. He turns me towards the bed and smacks my bottom.

"Get into that bed baby. You got me very horny."

I skip over to it in anxious anticipation and lay on my back watching him walk confidently and slowly to me. His manhood is thick and the tip is hanging low below his ball-sack. It sways as he steps forward. Sweet Mary, I remember how much pleasure it gave me last year. I get a shiver thinking about it.

He slides in beside me. I place my hand on his hard bicep and kiss him on his neck under his ear in complete submission. I'm his to do with and he knows it.

He whispers, "It looks like you learned a lot about sex since we split up."

"Yes Matt, but you were always my best."

"You know your way around a cock now. It's all good."

I want to impress him. I want to be his perfect lover. Reaching down I cup his balls. He likes that. His hand lays still on my side. He wants me to initiate things and act the slut. I roll his balls within the sack gently. He gives a groan of approval. I look down and see the snake of his manhood stiffen. Still his hand on my side doesn't move. He wants me to do more.

I kiss his chest and shifting lower, kiss his abs and down further until my mouth is at his crotch. He is not fully hard and his uncircumcised cock-head is still unsheathed. I hold the semi-hard shaft and run my tongue on the sensitive underside. The shaft expands in my fist and the head starts to peek out its covering. I pull the loose skin down revealing the crimson head which I kiss lovingly. He's turned on by this and the shaft is suddenly like velvet over granite. My pussy is throbbing as my instincts sense the fucking to come. The smell of my love juices fills the air. I wrap my lips around this wonderful pleasure instrument and swirl my tongue over the head like my last boyfriend taught me.

Matt moans, "That feels great. But I want to fuck."

He moves to a sitting position at the head of the bed and I follow. His cock is sticking up and I know he wants me to sit on it. I move forward eagerly.

"Wait he says, you know I like to be real hard when I fuck a pussy."

He strokes his manhood slowly as he gazes at my crotch. I've seen the ritual every time we made love and it's so horny that it's my go-to erotic fantasy when I masturbate. My pussy vibrates in eager anticipation at his words.

He says, "Okay, mount up."

I quickly straddle his legs and reach down to hold his stiff cock and place the tip in my vagina, then deliciously impale myself. My head swirls in the waves of pure primal pleasure washing over my body. It's joyous when he is inside, deep as possible and we are one.

Matt

That pussy is un-fucking-believable. Her face is glowing and so pretty. A wave of pure love washes over me. I grip her head and pull her lips to mine. Our mouths are hungry for each other's. It is Kimmie who breaks the kiss first and rocks her hips to get needed friction in her girlie parts. She's become quite the cock-hungry babe.

I say, "You don't mind me playing with your tits do you?" The same question I asked her mother.

She laughs at the ridiculousness and says, "They're all your's sweetheart."

I cup her small breasts. Her areolas are small like her mother's with small eraser-sized nipples. I roll the nipples between my thumbs and forefingers.

She gasps and says, "Jesus, that feels so good when you do that. Fuck, you make me so horny. Your cock feels so good deep inside me. Why the hell did we split up?"

So she's horny. Well, time for some hard fucking. I lift her up and to the side on her back and shift down on my knees between her legs. There she is, petite, pretty with her legs spread wide and her sweet pussy calling me.

Kimmie

He's looking down at me with his perfect body. He slowly strokes his penis and says, "I like to have a hard cock for a pussy." Those erotic, ritual words make my crotch vibrate and a wave of pure lust fills my primal brain. I lick my lips and wait to be penetrated a second time. Too many seconds pass. I reach up impatiently with my hands, begging to be mounted. The head of his steel hard penis gets almost blue before he falls forward onto my body. A rush of adrenaline shots through me. His torso is lightly on mine, expertly suspended on his elbows and knees. He's bigger and stronger than when we were together last year and my other lovers were nothing in comparison. He is a tsunami wave of male energy washing over me. I clutch the wave and hold on.

Our bodies know each other, and our sex is instantly locked together. My centre is filled to maximum pleasure as I wrap my arms around Matt's back and hold on. Holy cow, I know this will be a wild and exciting ride.

Matt

My mouth is close to Kimmie's ear. I say, "I saw you with Jason. So, you like your sex hard."

I pull my hips back and slam into her snug pussy as hard as I can. Kimmie whimpers and the bed shakes loudly. I ram her again and again.

She shouts, "Oh fuck yes. Do me just like that."

The headboard of the bed pounds against the wall in the rhythm of our fucking.

Ann in the bedroom next door

Oh, my heavens, I can hear them making love though the wall. Matt is such a bull. I shouldn't be turned on by this. It's my daughter he's having sex with. But I can just picture his perfect athletic body with his large cock drilling into my sweet daughter. What an erotic picture. I just know she is wild for the pure lust of it, like I was. Sweet Jesus, where's my vibrator. It's in this side table somewhere. There it is.

Kimmie

I'm in erotic heaven. His cock pounding into me takes me to new heights of pleasure. Keep going. Oh yes. I grab his ass with both hands.

I scream, "Fuck me Matt. Yes, just like that. Do me. Ahhh."

Oh sweet danger, I feel an enormous orgasm coming. I might die. Oh, dear lord, it's like black tornado coming towards me. It's going to consume me. Oh, dear God!

"Aaaaaa. I'm cummmmmming. Aaaaa. Yes yes yes. Stop. No don't stop. Ahhh. Yes yes."

After a number of orgasmic waves crash through me, I go limp, breathing hard and swimming in a sea of sensuous luxury. I kiss Matt's chest in gratitude and admiration. What a lover.

Ann, next door

Kimmie shouting for Matt to fuck her harder sent me over the edge. My vibrator never gave me a better orgasm. I can't wait for young Matt to give me a call. The memory of him stroking himself slowly and deliberately before mounting me is etched forever in my mind. I'd better keep my pleasure wand by my side in case I get horny again tonight.

Matt

Kimmie might want to pause but I'm still horny as fuck. My balls need emptying.

I rise back onto my haunches and say, "So you liked Jason fucking you doggy-style. Get your ass up here, baby."

She rises half-heartedly, exhausted from being well fucked. I pull her hips to place her on all fours with my knees between hers. What a tiny, feminine ass, not like her mother's mature one. But both are very, very fuckable.

"You liked Jason fucking you, didn't you?" Nothing from Kimmie. "It's all good. You loved it when my friend was fucking your pussy, right?"

Kimmie replies guiltily, "Yes, baby. But you are the best."

With pride I say, "Your fucking right I am."

I reach down to get a good feel of her pussy. I always like to check out a pussy before I fuck it doggy-style. No rush. Kimmie's pussy is so different from Jason's girl's, smaller outer lips and rose petal like inner lips. I stroke her slit. It's a bit dry so I spit on my fingers and grease up her vagina opening. I stroke my cock slowly, staring at her perfect sex. Another gob of spit goes onto the head of my dick. As I swirl it over the engorged head, an animal growl rises in my throat from the burst of sensitivity. I dip the head to its target and mount up.

As I slide my cock into the tight sheath of her vagina, Kimmie whimpers, "Oh sweet Jesus, yes. Oh baby" when I am balls deep, we both simultaneously yell, "YES."

The head of my dick, is lodged in snuggly. I am still as I drink in the pure cosmic, physical joy of our bodies locked together as one.

Kimmie screams in passion or pain, I don't care, "Oh fuck yes. Do me."

I want to fuck her stronger than Jason. My hips slam into her and her ass-cheeks ripple with the powerful thrust. The headboard slams against the wall. Kimmie keeps begging loudly for more. I give it to her, over and over.

In Ann's bedroom.

Jeez, there they go again, I can't stand it. Her pleading to get fucked hard is too bloody horny. Where is that vibrator. There it is. Turn it on high and place it right there, right on my clit. Yes! I hope they can't hear its buzz under my blanket. Sweet Mary, that feels so good. I'll pinch my nipple with my other hand. I must give Matt my cell number tomorrow morning. The rhythm of their fucking against the wall is crazy making. I'm going to cum again. I'll put a pillow over my face and mouth to cover the sound. AHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh.

Back to Kimmie's room.

Matt

I lift Kimmie's upper body up off her hands just like Jason did while still fucking her tight pussy.

She moans, "You're the best Matt. You're the best."

I glance to the side and see our reflection in a large mirror over her dresser. What a horny sight of me and petite Kimmie locked together. Her tits and ass ripple with every ramming of her pussy. The erotic scene pushes me over the edge and my cock explodes deep inside. I growl like an animal through gritted teeth as I fill her pussy with my seed.

We both fall to the bed, side by side exhausted and laughing. Now, that was a good fuck.

Kimmie

I came twice when he was doing me doggy-style. Amazing. Now, that was a good fuck.

Ann

Holy shit, three big orgasms in one night. If I get my way, I'll get more with that stud.

Next episode, Ann texts Matt to come over for hot sex when Kimmie is away.

12