Mary Felix in the South of France

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last they slowed and he raised himself and rolled over to lie by her side, panting like an athlete after a sprint. But the girl was not finished. Kneeling up she looked at Madame Bisset with narrow eyes before kissing her on the lips.

'Merci Candice, I needed that,' she acknowledged. 'And now...', smiling wickedly she firmly pushed the beautiful older woman down onto her back. Without speaking she swung one leg over and straddled her breasts, a knee in each armpit.

'Taste me. And taste your husband,' she whispered and then leant forward, pushing her swollen cunny towards Madame Bisset's face. With a moan of acquiescence, the older woman submitted and, cupping her hands around the girl's buttocks, pulled her downwards onto her mouth.

Still hard and aroused by the girl's sweet dominance over his wife, Charles moved down the bed and lying on one hip raised his wife's leg and penetrated her in a single long thrust. Her cry of ecstasy was muffled, but he felt her come spontaneously and powerfully as he fucked her, driving in relentlessly as she thrust upwards with her hips.

As he watched, his wife pulled the girl's buttocks apart and slid her index finger deep into her bum. Mary screamed and rocked her head back, her hands gripping the bedhead as she came again, her body spasming wildly.

By the time they finally slept the faintest coral pink glow of dawn was showing in the sky, but it was full daylight when Mrs Bisset stirred. She opened her eyes lazily and realised that she was alone in the big bed, before closing them again and thinking about the extraordinary night they had just had.

She and her husband were not without experience of such liaisons, but the beauty, passion and sheer erotic invention of the English girl had been without parallel. And in one so young? She shivered as the scenes the three of them had enacted came back to her and she was still lying there with a slight smile on her face when her husband entered carrying a tray with a pot of coffee and two cups.

'Good morning husband,' she smiled at him.

'And good morning wife,' he replied. 'It is eleven o'clock, so I thought I would disturb the sleeping beauty.'

'Thank-you darling' she replied and then sat up and took the proffered cup. Her nipples emerged cheerily as the bedsheet fell away.

Charles smiled at his beautiful wife. 'She has gone.'

'Gone?'

'Alphonse told me she asked for a taxi to be called at seven o'clock, and then paid and departed.'

'I don't know if I am relieved or disappointed.' Candice looked out of the window and across the azure blue of the bay. 'I mean, how many more nights like that could we manage? At our age?'

Her husband laughed. 'I take your point, but I would say that Miss Mary Felix has given us the most extraordinary night of our lives. What a woman. And they say the English are repressed.' He shook his head in wonder.

'Drink your coffee Charles.' She looked at him and smiled. 'And never forget what a lucky man you are. She seduced us both you know. We thought we were making the running, but the truth is she was way ahead of us from the moment she arrived at the hotel.'

'A professional you think?' Her husband frowned for a moment.

'That tattoo was not the mark of an amateur my love.'

'No I see that.' He shrugged. 'I tell you what though. Whoever the regular beneficiary of her amorous skills is, he is a lucky man.'

His wife leaned back, raised her eyebrows, and smiled at him knowingly.

'Or woman my darling. Or woman.'

12