Marriage Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike's hands were not idle as his mouth teased her breasts. He stroked her buttocks and then used an up and down motion on her thighs with one hand. He got closer and closer to her pussy on each up stroke, making those moments as sensuous as possible for both of them, expecting them to end at any second.

"Come," she said, pulling him to the sofa. They nestled in next to each other. She undid the buttons on his shirt until she had his chest exposed. Marybeth then ran her tongue around each of his nipples, biting gently as she went. Mike soared into orbit at her behavior. He liked aggressive women too.

He undid her bra snap and in a sweeping movement, Marybeth shrugged off both blouse and bra. Mike lost his shirt too. They hugged but in a way that allowed her to use just her nipples to stroke his chest. Her nips were highly erect and sticking out three-fourths of an inch.

Mike said, "I'll give you all night to stop that." She smiled wantonly at him and did it some more, both of them getting erotic stimulation from her act. Mike finally stopped her and captured a breast in his mouth, gumming onto her nipple with at first gentle and then rougher sucking and biting action.

She said, "You're good at this. You know all the right spots." She sighed at the pleasure he brought her.

Mike used his free hand to again stroke up and down her legs. Finally, she stood up and said, "Come with me. We'll be more comfortable in bed." She led him into his bedroom. She stood and faced him, half naked; her beautiful erect breasts betraying her arousal. She undid her belt and zipper and her skirt dropped to the floor. She kicked them to the side as she dropped her lacy thong too. Mike lost his clothing in as rapid a manner.

Marybeth and Mike stood facing each other for a moment, both totally nude. His erection arched out from his body; her pubic area devoid of hair to accommodate her bikini. Then they came together in a hug; this time savoring the feeling of each other's bodies and the skin-to-skin contact. They rubbed their bodies together to maximize the skin contact and enjoyed more soul kisses; this time with greater meaning and feeling to it.

Then they were on the bed. Mike buried his face between Marybeth's legs. She spread her legs apart for maximum availability. He slowly licked up and down her slit, savoring her musky taste, and used his thumb on her clitoral nub, pushing through her swollen labial lips. She squirmed in obvious pleasure and delight.

After a few moments of external stimulation, he brought a finger into more significant action, thrusting in and out of her pussy lips as he continued his oral attention on her clit. Marybeth was jerking around on the bed and moaning encouragements to him.

Mike felt around inside her vagina and finally located her G-spot by the slightly rougher texture of vaginal skin. He could tell he'd found the right place, because Marybeth yanked his head into her pussy when he stroked the area and sucked on her clit at the same time. "Ohhhhhhhhh," she groaned.

He kept stroking her G-spot and increasingly focused on her clit, not fully ignoring her moist labial lips either. He occasionally thrust his tongue in and out of her pussy too. Her moaning and panting increased.

Finally, she clutched the top of his head and pulled his face tight into her. A long "Faaaahhhuuucccckkk," replaced her groans. Her hips rose off the bed as she thrust her cunt into Mike's mouth. There then followed a series of little squeaks and moans as her body visibly deflated from her climax.

She looked with large doe eyes at Mike; "Oh, how did you ever learn how to do that, you wonderful man." Marybeth reached down and pulled him up to her so she could kiss him. "Hummm," she said, "You taste like my pussy! How delightful." She gave him a naughty smile.

Mike grinned and said, "And, how do you know what your pussy tastes like?"

She ignored his question and pushed Mike over on his back and arched her body over so she could take his erection into her mouth. She told him how nice a cock he had in terms of length and girth. He had deflated slightly while administering to her, so at first, she had the whole penis in her mouth, but then a surge of blood arrived and his cock grew to a rigid rod, and she was only attending to the upper part.

Marybeth alternately stroked him in a masturbating move and sucked and licked the mushroomed head of his unit. He kept swelling until her hand barely reached around its circumference. Gradually, she pulled the rod deeper and deeper into her mouth. He felt the tip enter her throat as her face pushed into his pubic bone.

"My God," he thought, "She's completely swallowed my hard cock." Now he was the one moaning. He started little thrusts into her mouth to emphasize that he had a mission to accomplish too. She reached up and stroked and pinched his nipples.

Mike whispered to her, "If I have the choice of where to cum, it is not into your willing mouth, although that's not a trivial activity. I would much rather be embedded deep in your warm pussy. You're putting me on high alert right now. Can I make love to you?"

Marybeth moved up his prone body and straddled his hips. She rose up while she held his saliva-covered cock in her right hand. She rubbed the mushroom head along her slit several times, focusing on her clit. Then she started little up and down jerky movements over him, sometimes thrusting her hips forward and sometimes to one side or the other. Each time she came down, his dick would go a little deeper into her cunt. Quarter inch by quarter inch she worked her pussy down his cock, teasing erotically, until at last their pubic bones jammed together.

They didn't move for a few moments, just enjoying the sense of mutual coupling that they had accomplished and tenderly kissed each other. Mike relished in the warmth surrounding his cock, punctuated as it was by an occasional muscle twitch from her. Marybeth praised the sense of fullness he gave her.

Mike reached up and again started to stroke and smooth her breasts, rubbing her nipples between his fingers. He could actually feel her vaginal muscles contract when he pinched or bit into one of her nips a little harder than usual.

Gradually, they established a rhythm as he thrust in and out of her vagina. They enjoyed this pace for a few moments and then Marybeth started to rotate her hips in a rolling motion that sucked his cock deep into her body on her forestroke -- right up to her cervix, and then released him on the backstroke. She bent over him as she did this, so that he could suck on first one breast and then the other. Her nipples were rigid, the same as his cock; all were steel rods of varying lengths extending from their bodies to maximize their pleasure in some way.

Marybeth's rotating hips did him in. He couldn't hold back any longer and told her so. "I'm going to cum," he panted as he thrust up into her body. She smiled and kissed him again, her nipples raking across his chest; "Me too," she said.

They pumped only another thirty seconds with increasing vigor until Mike's orgasm arrived. He felt the approach from deep in his body. The first rays of ultimate pleasure filled his whole lower body as he thrust up into her cunt. The wonderful sensation radiated outward until it was focused on his balls and cock. Rapidly, then, signals going to his brain said this is spectacular; you feel good all over -- and he did. Mike's inner pump called forth the frothy white semen from deep within; he felt the surges moving down his urethra towards Marybeth's body. He came and came and came, filling her exquisite pussy with his love juice.

Marybeth's orgasm arrived simultaneously with Mike's. Her vocalizations became louder and louder again. Moans had turned into squeaks of enjoyment had turned into slutty words, spoken and then shouted, urging continued fucking, sucking and licking until the end of time. Her back arched and she thrust her cunt down onto his hard cock for deep penetration. Her arms moved back to support her from falling backwards onto his legs. He was deep into her body, his cockhead by her cervix as he exploded. He could feel the strong rippling muscles inside her milking every drop of fluid from his cock.

Marybeth said she could feel his surges splashing on the walls of her vagina. She said "Oh God" about a dozen times. They were both soaked in sweat and the room had that sensual aroma of sexual intercourse.

Marybeth collapsed over Mike and he wrapped his strong arms around her. He remained deeply ensconced in her vagina as they both panted and listened to their racing hearts. Gradually the after shocks from their climaxes subsided and their body chemistries came back towards normal. Mike stroked Marybeth's back and buttocks gently as they cuddled in the after glow. She remained above him, clearly unwilling to make any move that would result in the separation of their sexual union.

Mike whispered to her, "Thank you, my gorgeous Darling."

"And thank you my beautiful Mike," Marybeth whispered back before she showered him with kisses again.

*

"Marybeth, this is Stacy," she heard as she fumbled with her cell phone. "I just wanted you to know that Chili did another assessment last night and Brad is at a nine or ten on our scale. She planted the final seeds for him to leave you, so he might say something any day. I just wanted you to be prepared."

"That was so fast," Marybeth spoke into the phone, thinking only a month had elapsed since she'd signed up forMarriage Exchange. "Thank heavens. I didn't want a long drawn out process. Thank you and please thank Chili. Will I see her again?"

"Oh, I'm certain of it. She wants to see you sometime anyway, perhaps after the Brad thing has finished unraveling." Stacy paused and added, "I'm alone in the office and someone just came in, I'll keep you informed and if you have anything to report, please call me. Bye."

They bid goodbyes and hung up.

*

Thursday morning, Marybeth awoke early. Something told her this would be an important day, a sixth sense perhaps.

As usual, Brad had slept on the sofa. He stirred when she shuffled into the kitchen to get a glass of juice and start the coffee. "Mornin' Hun," he said.

"Good morning, Bradley," Marybeth said in a cheery voice, noting she used a name she'd often reserved for him in more formal occasions. "Coffee will be ready in five minutes. I'm going to do scrambled eggs, can I fix you some too."

"That'd be nice," he said pleasantly. "I'll be right back." He headed down the short hall into the guest bathroom.

Marybeth thought how amazed she was at his change in behavior since Chili had started to work on his case.

Brad came back into the living-dining room. He'd put on slacks and a golf shirt and a pair of loafers. He said, "After breakfast, I was sort of hoping we could talk a little -- about our relationship. Can you stay home a bit and not rush off to work?"

Marybeth nodded and said, "Fine, I'll be here. I can do what I have to do here today." She paused and added, "Coffee?" A smile graced her whole body.

Brad started talking, apparently unable to wait until after breakfast was finished; "I don't know what happened to me when we got married. I think I resented being tied down I guess. I don't know. Anyway, a week or so ago, I woke up to the fact that I haven't been a very good husband. I guess I also woke up to the fact that you've fallen out of love with me."

Marybeth sat opposite Brad at the dining table and nodded in agreement with his read on her feelings.

Brad went on, "Anyway, given that our marriage is dead and we're both young enough to move on, I feel I should move out and that we should divorce."

Marybeth nodded in agreement again. Inside she jumped for joy, yet tried not to show it.

"To make it up to you I'll cover all the costs and such. We don't have too many assets but you can take whatever you want. I need to start over again in so many ways. I thought I'd take a trip of some kind, by myself, and try to find myself. To figure out how I can be a better person the next time around."

Marybeth predictably asked, "Have you met someone?"

He answered, "Yes and no. I've met several interesting people, and deep down I know they'd never really be interested in me the way I am. If I can change, I don't know whether they'll be there then, but I'll be okay. Eventually I'll find someone -- and I hope you will too." He paused and looked longingly at her and added, "I really loved you; I'm sorry I fucked it up so."

She nodded and rose, getting the coffee pot and pouring them both another cup. After a long silence, she caught his eye and said, "Brad, thank you."

Marybeth worked at home that day, in one sense feeling she had to be there for him. Late in the afternoon a melancholy mood struck her. She sat by her condominium window and looked out over the terrace, a glass of wine in her hand. A light mist from a gray sky filled the outside air.

"It was so easy," she thought. Brad had spent the morning packing. He'd even planned ahead and brought boxes in to pack up some of his possessions and his sports gear. There hadn't been any arguments and she'd kept her distance as he packed, although he seemed pleasant enough.

He told her he'd taken a short-term rental on an apartment a couple of miles away. The rent was good and the place was clean. Before lunch, she'd helped him carry a few of the boxes down to his car. And then he drove away and Marybeth felt a dark blanket lift from her life.

Now the place seemed so empty. She'd cleaned and straightened after he'd left, moving a few of her things into the closets and spaces he'd vacated. In one sense it was refreshing and in another depressing. She knew the feeling would pass and also knew her life would change only for the better.

*

"Good morning,Marriage Exchange."

Marybeth recognized Tara's voice. "Hi Tara, this is Marybeth. Is Stacy in yet this fine Friday morning?" Her voice carried a new cheerfulness, a joy that hadn't been there for several years.

"Hi Marybeth, yes she is. Hold on I'll get her."

After a silence, she heard, "Stacy here."

"He's gone. He left yesterday."

Stacy said, "Wow! Great! How're you feeling? No, I bet I know: a mix of relief and a little depressed, right?"

"Yeah, right," she sighed into the telephone. "I feel I tossed away a few years of my life."

"We've all been there," Stacy told her. "We've got some other things to do to finish this episode in your life: paperwork, legal stuff. Are you up for it today? I've got the afternoon free."

"I'll be there. How about three o'clock?"

*

By five o'clock, much to Marybeth's amazement, she'd completed her version of a divorce agreement and had something for Brad to sign, if he was willing. He'd said he'd agree to whatever she wanted, but the truth would be if he signed. After he signed, it would only be the mandatory state waiting period and a review by a judge before the divorce would be completed. She'd been fair she thought, and they'd split the proceeds of the condo unless she bought his half from him. She liked walking to work. After theMarriage Exchange attorney departed, Marybeth and Stacy sighed and looked at each other.

Stacy said, "I think this calls for some type of celebration. How about we collect Mike and go to the wine bar down the street. My treat."

Marybeth smiled wanly; she was tired and mentally drained from thinking about the dissolution of her short marriage and longer relationship. But she liked Stacy and Mike and wanted the interaction with them. She nodded and went to gather her copies of various documents and her note pad from the table they'd been working at.

Stacy added, "Then, you and Mike can see where the evening takes you ... again." She shot Marybeth a sly grin, obviously teasing her.

"So Mike kisses and tells?" Marybeth asked in a mocking tone.

"No," Stacy said with a laugh. "I'm a superb guesser. Mike blushed ten shades of pink at the mention of your name after you were out with him watching Brad last week. I took that as a positive sign that you two had connected. I assumed it had happened the night he took you to peek at Chili doing her stuff with Brad and I presented it to Mike as if I knew for certain and he inasmuch admitted it." She looked pleased with herself.

Marybeth blushed now, "Well, you're right. Sorry if I've ruined his professional reputation, but he was a perfect gentleman and it was just one of those nights where everything clicked." She gave a little cockeyed grin at her.

"I knew you two would click," Stacy said in a positive tone, as she put away some of the papers on the table. She added, "In fact, I was certain you two would click."

Marybeth looked at her with her head cocked to one side in an unasked question.

"I did your interviews, remember. I know a lot about you. Please! I listened to tapes from all the other interviews you did too, plus I did the analytic work we do to see what makes you tick -- what makes Brad tick -- and how the two of you interacted." She paused and added with a grin, "I also did a work up on Mike."

Marybeth said, "I thought you didn't know him until he started work here."

Stacy replied, "I really didn't. Last summer, long before you ever walked through the door, we did impartial tests on each other in the company with the new evaluation instrument. That's when I met Mike for the first time. I interviewed him for two days and then did his work-up with the evaluation software. Someone did me too. After that I didn't see him again until he showed up here to start work the same day you walked in the door. I was working outside of Washington and he was in Atlanta. I knew after interviewing you that first day that you two would connect. I know a few other things too, but I'll tell about those later."

Marybeth looked amazed, "You mean Mike is my exchange husband?"

Stacy laughed and said, "Maybe." She turned and over her shoulder said, "Come on. Let's find him. By the way, he doesn't know I think you two are a match so keep your mouth shut. You're not supposed to know either. It's all supposed to happen surreptitiously." She led the way out the door and down the hall to Mike's office.

"Come on Mike," she said standing in his doorway with Marybeth close behind, "We're going out to celebrate another success inMarriage Exchange's approach to fixing relationships, in this case getting rid of an unwanted husband. Marybeth is about to be very single again. It all went like clockwork. I'll call Chili later and tell her."

Mike stood with a smile on his face, clearly happy that things had worked out. "Marybeth, congratulations. I'm so glad all this worked for you." He came around his desk and offered a handshake to Marybeth.

Stacy said, "A handshake? All she gets from you is a handshake? After a week ago? Oh, come on!"

Mike looked at Marybeth rather sheepishly and then moved to give her a rather bland and non-committal hug. The two moved together tentatively until Stacy wrapped her arms around them and pushed. "I want to see a 'real' hug. Come on guys, I know what you did. I just wish I'd been there with the two of you." She gave them both a wistful grin.

Stacy leaned in and kissed Marybeth on the lips and then kissed Mike too. She then orchestrated a full-body press and solid kiss between the two of them, in spite of their blushes and protestations.

The trio parted and headed out the door to the promised drink down the street. As they walked Marybeth touched her lips, almost as if she wanted to seal in the kisses from Mike -- and much to her surprise Stacy. She was drawn to both of them -- emotionally, physically, sexually, and intellectually. She had a fleeting thought of actually going to work forMarriage Exchange.