Marking My Mom's Pussy

Story Info
He was supposed to be attending college.
1.3k words
4.3
259.1k
178
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever wondered how a son and his Mom end up having sex together? For me it all started when my Dad died suddenly. It was a devastating time and it left my Mom and me in a bind. We were without my Dad's income now.

I was supposed to be attending college. I had to put that on hold and find a job. It was tense in our house for awhile. I took to stroking myself to release some of the pressure. I didn't have a girlfriend so I thought about my Mom. For being in her late forties she looked awfully good to this nineteen year old guy.

I often thought what it would be like to be inside my Mom's pussy. Would she be into having her son as a lover? I woke up one Sunday morning. I walked out to the kitchen. My Mom was making herself some coffee. She saw me walking up to her. I placed my hands on her shoulders.

Mom had on this blue bathrobe she liked. I began to rub her shoulders. Mom's body felt tight to me. I was getting turned on from the scent of my mother. She didn't see this coming but I leaned in and kissed her on the neck.

"What is that all about?" She asked me.

"I think you know," I told her.

I didn't wait for a reply. I brought my hands down and I pulled on the belt of her robe. My Mom spun around quickly. I pushed the robe from her shoulders. My Mom's naked body was exposed to me. Her boobs rested on her chest and her pubic bush was full. I could tell she was taken by surprise.

I pulled Mom into my body and I kissed her flush on her lips. Her big melons were pressed into my chest. My cock was stirring in my shorts. I think that was the moment my mother's resistance broke. I pulled back and dropped my running shorts to the floor. My cock was already half hard. My Mom's eyes fell to my crotch.

"Oh my God!" She blurted out.

I didn't know if she was aroused from the sight of my stiff prick or was she just confused by what was happening right then. I decided to be bold. I rubbed my cock against my Mom's mound. She started to moan from all that friction. We didn't make it very far from the kitchen that morning.

I turned my Mom around and pushed her over towards the counter. I took both of my hands and spread her legs. Mom turned to look at me. She had this wild look on her face. I had her bend over onto the counter. Her large tits were resting on the surface. I fitting my knob in place and I pushed in hard.

Mom jolted up as she felt my fat erection entering her body. My Mom rarely swears but she did this time.

"Fuck!"

I had my rod wedged in tight inside her pussy. I could feel Mom's muscles gripping me hard. That's when I gave my mother the fucking she craved for. She couldn't fool me. She needed cock in the worst way. It had been some long months since my Dad died. She was due for some cock.

I leaned over her back and whispered into her ear.

"I'm marking you Mom with my cock. No one else can ever have you from now on."

Mom's body was shivering. Maybe what I told her was so much bullshit but I didn't care. From this day forward her pussy was completely mine. I now had my hands on her shoulders. Mom was leaning over and I was driving my cock into her, right up to the hilt. Frankly, I couldn't believe my luck.

Here I was, fucking this hot, older woman who just happened to be my mother. I pulled up on my Mom's body. I got my hands up underneath her tits. I began squeezing her large melons. Mom actually squealed when I started to pinch her nipples. That sent her right over the edge.

I went hard those last few minutes but I felt myself getting close. This was the moment I had fantasized all those times I stroked my dick. My bare bone finally let go. I sent a gusher of my hot cream into my Mom's belly. Mom let out this scream as she felt me release my seed into her body.

When I look back on it, that was the most intense, erotic moment I have ever experienced. Say what you will, every son should have sex with his mother at least one time. Once you try it, you won't go back to something else. I had a big load saved up that morning. Mom took every drop from me.

When I did finally pull out, some of my cum came dripping out of Mom's pussy and fell to the floor. Mom stood there composing herself. She cleaned up the floor and then went back to the bathroom. She was gone a long time. When she came back she said we needed to talk.

The first thing she said was we can never tell a soul what we did. Mom said she didn't know what had gotten into me but that was the most incredible sex she had ever experienced. She said she lost count of all the orgasms I gave her. The next part was a little surprising. Mom was no longer taking birth control pills.

She said she would need to get back on them. We should stop having sex until then. Yes, there would be more lovemaking between this son and his mother. It felt like torture until we next had sex. We were both ready for some serious fucking. Mom and I undressed and got onto her bed.

Mom showed me her oral skills that day. She bobbed up and down my eight inch dick. Mom also massaged my balls and her finger found its way into my ass. I had to control my urge to cum. Mom must have found my prostate and she was rubbing it to arouse me. Luckily she backed off once I was hard.

Mom climbed above my mushroom and then lowered herself onto my staff. For a middle aged woman, my Mom had this incredibly tight pussy. I brought my hips up and gave her every inch I had. I had free reign on fondling her breasts. I love big tits and my Mom's were beyond large. This second time I told my mother I was going to use her as my sex toy.

"Yes Kyle, mark me like you promised!"

I did just that. I gave her all the cock she could use. I eventually flipped my Mom over onto her back. I pushed into her quivering pussy, right to the hilt. I held my prick in place as Mom had one orgasm after another. Mom said she was mine from now on. Only my cum would enter her body from this day forward.

Financially, times were still hard for us. I changed jobs in order to bring in more money for us. The sex is still intense. Sometimes when we are fucking in the evening I will tell Mom of my plans.

"I'm going to seed your belly," I practically shout out.

Mom gets so worked up from my talking that way. She will reply that wants me to give her my gift. When I ask if she wants a big belly, Mom says she thinks about it all the time. I know it is just hot sex talk but I do wonder. What if I impregnated Mom? What would happen? For now it is just hot forbidden love between a son and his Mom.