Marine Biology: The study of BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, that's boring as fuck man!" he pulled out a large satellite phone from his bag. "Let's go out for some fun!"

"What?"

He shushed her and spoke to somebody on the phone.

"Yeah, bring the boat over."

She could hear a faint garbled reply.

"Yeah, yeah, just do it man."

He smiled at the curious crowd that began to form.

"Let's go to the main island and party! Who's down?!" Dominic shouted with excitement.

"Me!" Claire jumped up excitedly and grabbed Rachel. "Oh Rach, we haven't gone in months!!!"

Rachel smiled awkwardly, unsure about how this night will turn out.

The crew dispersed to prepare. The entire boat buzzed with excitement. Such an outing was rare and never available to most of the crew.

Rachel clambered into her room. Her pulse was rapid and she felt flush, contact excitement getting to her. She pulled out the only nice outfit she brought, a tight silver dress with a short skirt. She struggled to pull the top over her chest before she quickly applied some make-up to her face. She was in the middle of slipping on some heels when Claire knocked and asked if Rachel had any mascara for her to borrow.

"Yeah, one sec!" Rachel clattered to the door and opened it to pass the tube over. Claire sneaked a peek through the crack and squealed.

"Wow, girl! You look like a bombshell, fuck!"

"You too," Rachel giggled.

After some time, a spectacular yacht pulled up to the dingey research vessel. The white shiny finish made the old liveaboard look even more like it was on its last legs. The bumping bass of music could be heard from inside the boat and everybody chattered excitedly as they crossed over to the lavish vessel. Conversation and drinks flowed as everybody clambered at the platters of food that were already laid out on the tables inside.

Many were already tipsy by the time they arrived on shore. The group disembarked and stumbled over to the nearest club. Even louder music and flashing lights greeted them as they entered the dark room. Dominic left for a moment and returned with scantily clad waitresses carrying platters of shots. The group cheered and toasted his generosity as they downed the first round of many. The group danced and pulsed in time to the rhythm of the music. The men and women of the crew alike tried to get closer to Dominic, the catalyst for this night of fun. Despite everything, even Rachel found herself drawn to him. She ended up dancing close enough to smell his cologne, a hint of his sweaty musk drawing her in. He discretely cleared space for her and soon they were dancing face-to-face. His hands slipped around her waist and her hands unconsciously caressed his muscled chest. He swung her around and, in a heated daze, she started grinding her ass against his crotch. Goosebumps formed on her skin as she felt his hands exploring every inch of her body. She shivered as she felt his large cock through his pants with her ass. When he spun her around again, she didn't resist him when he picked her up and their lips met. Their tongues intertwined in the dark club. He carried her effortlessly with his hands on her ass as they grinded against each other. Her louds moans were covered up by the loud music. When she opened her eyes, she saw his dark face and defined features smooshed against her own. She looked around and saw her coworkers in her periphery. Some snickered while others swayed listlessly, entranced by the display in front of them. She choked out a cough and pushed his hands off her body. She dropped to the floor.

"I'm gonna grab some water," she yelled at him before turning around and pushed her way through the crowd.

She sat the bar sipping from her glass. She hadn't noticed the pain in her ankles, this was the first time she wore high heels in almost a year. She thought about what was happening, the trance like state that Dominic put her under from just being in his presence. She felt her face turning flush. Maybe Claire was right, maybe I should have some fun away from home. Emboldened by this realization, she forgot the pain in her feet and fought her way through the pulsing crowd. As she reached her group of friends, she gasped audibility, drowned out by the loud techno music, and stood in dismayed shock at the sight before her

"I can't believe her!" she yelled. The normally conservative Claire was grinding against Dominic aggressively, her skirt was hiked up and she was putting on quite the show to the growing crowd.

She turned around and drunkenly made her way back to the bar. She ordered cocktails to drown her disappointment as she watched the bouncing crowd.

It was in the dead of night that the club closed and the mixed group filtered out onto the dark streets.

"Hey, wow, how are we going to get home man?" one of the deckhands asked.

"Fuck it dude, let's just stay the night. Follow me!" the drunken Dominic ordered, his voice booming in dark empty streets.

He led the group down the block to a gleaming hotel. The ragged assortment looked out of place in the shiny up-scale lobby.

"Sir? Um, sir?" the front desk lady seemed almost offended by their presence.

Dominic just smiled, pulling out a black card and slapping it on the counter. He looked back and counted the confused crowd.

"Uh," he closed his eyes and his drunken mind struggled to do the simple math. "Twenty one rooms, please. And the Penthouse if you have it, if not, then an executive. Fuck it, just give me the top two floors if you have it." He looked back and winked at the crowd.

The front desk woman looked suspicious of Dominic but went along with what she thought was a drunken joke.

"Not every room on the top floors are free, and we don't have a penthouse, but I booked what I could," she sighed and swiped the credit card, her eyes widened in shock when it unexpectedly cleared instantly. "Oh! Okay, wow. I-I'll grab your keys right away sir. Would you like anything else brought to your rooms?"

He whispered something in her ear which elicited a strange look on her face.

The band of seafarers barely conversed as they stared in confusion at the bright extravagance of the lobby. The receptionist returned from the backroom with a large pile of key cards which Dominic handed out to the receptive crew. They entered the shiny golden elevator together, the sour smell of alcohol filling the small chamber. Rachel felt herself being pushed into Dominic, her breasts pushing into his arm unintentionally. He looked down with a knowing smile as the group in the elevator thinned out and she stepped away from him. Her heart pounded in her chest when they reached the top floor and the shrinking group sorted themselves into the rooms. Soon it was just Dominic and her, their foot steps echoed in the quiet hallway. She followed him until he stopped at a door and pulled out his key card.

"Uh, Rachel? Your room is over there?" he pointed to the room next door.

"Good night," she squeaked in embarrassment, turning red.

Rachel got ready for bed and laid in the plush bed frustrated. She didn't think she actually wanted to go through with it but now, laying alone, she felt cheated of it.

That's when she started hearing the creaking sound of sex from the room next door.

"Fuck! That's a tight pussy."

"Yeeah?" a woman moaned. "You like this tight Asian pussy?"

"Fuck yes, you're the perfect little cock sleeve."

"Oh yes! Fuck my pussy daddy!"

The thumping continued through the night. Rachel was tempted to knock against the wall to get them to shut up. Every 10 minutes or so the moans was punctuated by the woman screaming in ecstasy as she came on his cock. Nearly an hour later the thumping stopped abruptly and she could hear Dominic roar as he ejaculated.

"Ahhh! I can't see!?!" she heard the woman's muffled giggling. "There's so much! SO much! Oh my god!"

She heard laughter and the shower go on before she finally slipped into an uncomfortable sleep.

She saw a haggard looking Clare in the morning. The hangover and late night of sex was apparent on her face. She could even see the remnants of dried cum on her glasses and hair.

"The little bitch," Rachel thought.

"How was your sleep?" Clare's pained smile made her braces glisten in the bright light.

"Didn't sleep that well...some couple was having loud sex in the room next door."

"Oh," she turned a bright red and giggled. "That sounds awful."

They walked together to the dining hall to grab breakfast. Clare walked with an uncomfortable shuffle, a slight limp after being fucked silly. Rachel scoffed at the display, jealous of her friend. She quickly grabbed a coffee to go. She walked around aimlessly in town and waited by the yacht for the group to return.

...

A week went by on the boat with little more than a held glance or wink between them. Claire's friendly attachment to Dominic aggravated Rachel for seemingly no reason. Finally, Dr. Hunt paired Dominic with her to collect some samples off a remote island. Rachel made the decision to seal the deal once and for all. She picked out the skimpiest bikini she had, the cups barely covered her areolas and her tits practically spilled out of them. It was hardly practical for field work and she turned heads as she walked through the narrow corridors of the boat.

She smirked as Dominic's eye widened at the sight. But he quickly seemed to lose interest as they motored across the frothy water. She could tell that he definitely noticed her choice of outfit as they worked. She bent over at the waist, showing off her ass and hanging tits as much as she could. But despite her best efforts he remained disinterested.

She wasn't used to being ignored.

She walked up to him, her tits jiggling with each powered step caught his eye.

"So how was Clare's pussy, you fucking prick? Were you just leading me on this entire time?!"

"Hmm?" he sounded confused, his face unamused. "You're the one that walked away."

She bit her lip and thought, "That was true then but now..."

"Nevermind...," she turned around frustrated. She heard his foot steps in the sand catch up to her. She was surprised when his hand on her shoulder flipped her around and forcefully pinned her against a palm tree.

He inspected her body closely while she looked off to the side. The uncontrollable symptoms of lust were apparent. Her nipples poked out of her bikini top obscenely, her white skin was flushed, and a dark spot formed around her dripping thong.

"The truth is," he gently caressed her cheek before forcefully grabbing her tit in his hand. "I did come for this."

She moaned as he roughly kneaded her sensitive nipples between his fingers.

"Them white guys like to go to Asia to get that Asian pussy," he sneered. "Me? I love fucking preppy white girls like you. Ya'll out here alone, away from your boyfriends. All pent up...it makes you so easy. Just gotta tease you a bit with this," he dropped his shorts and his cock fell out with a thump. "And the legs open right up."

Her eyes widened at the black anaconda rising in front of her. She couldn't resist reaching out and trying to wrap her fingers around the thick rod.

"When Dr. Hunt posted your big ole' milky titties, I knew I had to come get some."

"I want it," she said quietly.

"What was that?" he smirked. She was already so cock drunk that she probably didn't even hear a word he was saying.

She pushed herself and her tits against his rippled chest. "I want that big black cock of yours."

"Oh, I know. Now get down on your knees and get to work."

She slid down, looking up at his amused face. She basked in the glory of his cock, taking in his sweaty musk. She kissed up and down the impressive length. His veiny cock twitched in her hands. Her mouth watered as she licked up the precum from the dripping tip. He yelled in cathartic release as his cock finally slipped into her warm mouth. She tried her best to give him a blow job but was not able to take in much of the thick cock. Once her slobbering attempt at a blowjob lubricated his cock, she slipped it underneath her top and between her tits. She sucked on the glistening head sticking out from the top of her mounds.

"Can Clare do this?" she said triumphantly. He shook his head with a grin.

After he was satisfied, he grabbed her hair and pulled her up to straddle his cock. She ran her sopping cunt atop his unsheathed black cock. The veiny ridged cock drove her wild as their lips met and tongues intertwined. So drunk with lust, she didn't even notice him laying her down onto a beach towel and aiming his cock was right at her unprotected pussy. An intrusive thought of Richard and snapped her out of it. In her lusty state, she had even spread her pussy lips for this intruder. Her hands quickly shifted to cover her dripping opening.

"No, no!" she moaned. "Dom, I can't do this. I can't."

"You sure?" he slid forward, sliding his cock up her body until his wrinkly balls slapped against her hands. She looked down her body cross-eyed, enamoured by the glistening shaft that went up past her belly bottom to her sternum. She watched as a pearly white drop of precum oozed and dripped onto her body.

"Yes...," she groaned. "I'll - I'll jerk you off though."

She grasped the rod with her hands and he thrusted. His balls slapping against her clit and sensitive opening surprised her with a jolt of pleasure.

"I've got a better idea," he said. He rinsed her feet and pulled out a huge bottle of coconut oil. Covering both of them with the slick lubricant. The sheen it gave his chiseled body made him look like he was ready for a body-building contest. He grabbed her dainty feet and ran his cock through them. She got the message and giggled. She began giving him a foot job, the first she had ever given. Copious amounts of precum trickled from the tip, and dripped down to her pussy.

"I love this view," he said. "Show them milky white titties."

"These titties?" she teased, squeezing the covered tits which sagged against her body. She bounced them in her hands and squeezed her rock-hard nipples, which caused him to groan in impatience. He lashed out and grabbed her bikini and ripped it up, releasing her tits in a dramatic drop. She cried out in pleasure and shock as he pinched a nipple and pulled.

"No tan lines huh? I bet the crew try to sneak glances when you sun bathe."

She giggled as her hands snuck down to her yearning cunt. One hand swirled atop her clit while her other fingers dug for her g-spot.

"Yeah baby, imagine this cock slamming deep inside of you."

"Ooh," she moaned. She closed her eyes as he helped massage her tits and twist her nipples. She licked her lips as she daydreamed that the cock thrusting between her feet was actually stretching out her burning pussy. He watched as her body tightened and juices gush out from between her fingers. He held her legs as they kicked out and watched as her body convulsed atop the blanket. She whined and moaned as her eyes rolled back, her body surging with pleasure.

He enjoyed the view before him and knew it was only a matter a time he would be buried in that dripping cunt. She drunkenly continued stroking his cock and it wasn't long before he grabbed his cock and rapidly pumped it to completion. He came with a roar. She was shocked as a powerful blast of cum splattered against her face. Consecutive ropes of cum streaked her face, across her tits, and formed a large pool on her stomach as his cock settled.

"Holy shit," she moaned, her feet sticky with cum. "So much..."

...

They returned in silence. Dominic kept a shit eating grin the entire boat ride while she could only look away in embarrassment. After docking, she scurried to the showers, being careful to avoid the crew as much as possible. The fresh water felt like bliss as it streamed down her curves. The soap suds washed away the globs of cum that remained and she scrubbed the crusty dried patches off. After freshening up, she quietly slipped into her room and laid on her bed. What had just occurred replayed in her head. It filled her with guilt and she slipped open her laptop and used what little data she had left to hail her boyfriend.

"Oh? I'm surprised to hear you so soon honey. What's the occasion?"

His pixelated face popping up on the screen twisted a knife in her heart.

"Oh, I just missed you and wanted to see your face. Been really busy ferrying this donor around..."

"I can imagine...," his eyes trailed down to her chest. She wore the same skimpy bikini as earlier which gave Richard an ample view of her cleavage.

"Hmm, you like what you see babe?" she teased. "It's been so long..."

He gasped as she twirled her fingers around her nipples. The nubs poked out from the top as she put her feet on the table and pushed her chair back. She gave him a full view of her lewd body and pulled aside her bottom to attack her reignited pussy.

"Pull your cock out babe, I'll give you a show," she whispered huskily.

She smiled as he dropped his shorts in one motion and began stroking his cock rapidly.

"Slower, slowly," she whispered. "Hmm, I want that cock inside of me. Pumping deep inside..."

Rachel couldn't help but compare the cocks she had seen today. Richards barely popped out from his hand as he stroked. The only thought that the little pink head elicited in her mind was cute. After meeting Dominic, she realized the enormous difference in what she had and could experience. He grabbed a bundle of tissues and stood up. She realized he must be close and quietly faked an orgasm as he grunted.

"Yeah baby, cum for me. Fill up that pussy."

His release barely covered the tissue and couldn't have even come close to covering her like...

"Wow honey...that was amazing. I can't believe we just did that," Richard's excited rambling interrupted her thought.

"Hmm, yeah," she faked a smile. "My data is almost out. I'll call you again when it resets!"

"Oh, okay. Well...good night then! I love you."

"I love you too..."

She turned the laptop off. The reflection of her exposed tits on the screen caused her body to become flush.

Dominic smiled as he heard the quiet moans begin next door. He knew it was time to set the hook.

...

Dominic found her the next morning in the dining room. She looked away shyly as he sat in front of her.

"I've got a fundraiser today for Dr. Hunt's research. It's my excuse for why I came...I need a plus one..."

She looked at him, her curiosity obvious. She nodded silently.

"Good. The first part will be at a pool side bar on the main island. Dress appropriately," he winked.

She grimaced. "I think I'm gonna go with a one-piece."

"Oh no no no. Definitely not a one piece. You want funding or not? Actually, I've got your uniform on my boat. You should try it on and see if it fits."

She braced herself as she absentmindedly followed him across to his yacht. He handed her a light package and showed her to a room to change.

The sky-blue outfit was unsurprisingly unbearably skimpy. The cups barely contained her tits and were just sheer enough for people to catch a glimpse in the right light. The g-string was swallowed up in the valley of her ass and her neat bush poked out from the sides.

She came out of the dressing room embarrassed, cupping her breasts with her forearm.

"I look like a cow," she said, her body bursting from the thin fabric. "I can't possibly wear this. What kind of fundraiser is this?!"

"Trust me," he replied. "This will get you the funding you want. That's what your boss would want right?

He laughed at her defensive stance.

"Why are you so embarrassed? It's not like I haven't seen it all already."

She turned bright red as she quietly moved her arms away. He stared at her quietly, his eyes devouring the sight before him.

"This will be perfect," he paused. "You should get waxed though."