Marie Mouth Submission

Story Info
Mary is forced to give her mouth to a stranger.
1k words
4.03
7.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie, a 22-year-old plump student, was sleeping peacefully, when suddenly she was dragged out of her bed by a rough hand, she tried to scream but her cries were choked by another hand covering her mouth.

He forced her to kneel, she resisted with all her strength, but they were very thin compared to his. Once on the ground, holding her firmly by the back of her golden hair, he ordered her to shut her mouth before raising the hand that covered Mary's mouth. No more sound came out, the state of shock must have prevented her from acting, she thought. The man unbuttoned his jeans to reveal an enormous, wide, hard and frightening sex, tanned and beautiful, Mary caught herself guiltyly contemplating, mute and wide-eyed. "Is he all that hard for me? How could she have that thought there at that moment. "Suck it slut" said the stranger in a firm voice, interrupting all of a sudden her daydreams. Before she had time to think it, she opened her mouth, bent over, and swallowed the erect penis in front of her.

"Stop" she said to herself as she pushed her mouth farther and farther down. "You must resist" but she was already pushing the stranger's big dick against her glottis. Her organ emitted resistance, it had more difficulty letting itself be used by this virile shaft than Mary's spirit. Wet noises and guttural moans were coming out of her mouth in spite of her, consequences of her laborious attempts to force this enormous cock down her throat. She didn't understand why she was doing this, she was revolting, but it was stronger than her, what kind of woman passionately sucks her rapist, she must really be a slut she concluded. Slut.. "Suck it slut" resonated forcefully in her brain. The words had the effect of an electric shock, she pushed harder and felt her glottis opened up, and the penis made its way down her throat. She felt her mucus rise up into her mouth, almost as thick as vomit, run down the spine on full balls and then come to stretch into viscous filaments that fell with a "plock" to the ground. "Suck it slut" was echoing in her head, driving her insane.

She didn't realize it, but the penetration of the penis into her throat had the effect of instantly hardening her clitoris. In fact she felt it now every time the penis penetrated her throat by analogy she felt wet coming out of her vagina, she felt her clitoris harden with pleasure.

Suddenly she felt pressure on the back of her skull. The hand of the man, who still held on painfully to her hair pressed. He wanted to go deeper, and to that end forced his way into Mary's throat. Her reflexive gags made her heart soar and uncontrollable jolting, but he always hit her so that despite her backward movements, the penis was still violating her throat more and more. He let go of her head, which came out like a spring loosens without pressure. Marie vomited on the big sex in front of her, as a result of the over-stimulation to which she was subjected, then resumed sucking it, as if nothing had happened, despite the repulsion she felt.

The odor, its horrible smell, filled her nostrils, and as she choked again with the trunk, the revulsion overtook her and again she vomited. This time, she didn't even have a movement of rejection and the mucous filaments sprang from her lips stretched so much as her mouth was already full. She was rubbing this huge trunk shining with fluid, rolling her tongue and lips to maximize pleasure. At this point she herself was covered in fluids, her face was wet, her breasts were slippery with bile. The drool, the vomit mingled with the abundant wetness of her vagina into a stream in the hollow of her thigh, but she was not even aware of this. Marie had only one function "Suck it slut".

Now she was doing long and deep strokes at a vigorous pace. She was swallowing this juicy sausage until feeling a bag of flesh sink under the pressure of her lips, his balls, her reward, and then she was pulling the cock out of her throat to come back and cover with her luscious lips half of the enormous swollen glans. She was completing this cycle more and more quickly. She was pumping. Wet noises and moans were coming out of her every time the shaf penetrated her throat. She was just a sex toy, and her only function was to suck. The submissive used her mouth for her master without reserve, without respect, like the bitch she was

She felt it stiffen more and more. Knowing him close to orgasm drove her crazy. She wanted more, she needed more. She was now barely letting half of the trunk coming out before throwing her face forward to avidly make it disappear. He was still hardening. The ring formed by her lips struck again and again against the base of the bull's virility. Her nose was crashing into his hairy pubis. She fucked her mouth deeply against that penis, as if it were a missing, wet vulva, her slutty vulva.

Suddenly discharges of hot liquids filled her throat. He came. She came. The manly sex trembled, stretched and squirted while being milked. Each heavy discharge of sperm he sent to the bottom of her corresponded to a discharge of orgasmic sensations passing through Mary's body. The glans gushed out of semen that spreaded over the walls of her mouth, glided delightfully under her tongue. The sperm was so abundant that it dripped from her lips to the ground. She swallowed everything, she licked his cock and crotch, trembling with intense pleasure and making sharp cries every time she found a drop of liquide pleasure to be enjoyed. She then greedily licked her fingers as if they were covered in jam and saw the drops on the ground. On all four, she sucked with delight and did not notice him get up and get dressed. He snuffed her for a moment with satisfaction. From the hollow of the door he shouted "Goodnight Mary."

The submissive mermaid covered with fluid froze at his words. She turned into the pool of wet, drool, vomit, and piss that she had created. She caught the eye of the rapist, her roommate. "Good night, Ethan," said the submissive.